Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (HAIRPILL) Incel trait: BLACK HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
I've already somewhat been aware of the hair color pill for a while because I've always been upset that my hair keeps darkening over time. As In pictures of me as a toddler i had nice silky golden hair and very pale skin which gave me a huge halo, but now my hair is dark brown and my skin is tanned and unhealthy looking.

Never heard of that goy tbh. Was he fakecel?
See for yourself
F50A2AF3 BA54 49A3 AF77 C88F5411184E

I'm a black haired brown eyed truecel

as long as im not balding i dont care about hair colour

First if you spend enough time in the sun your hair turns brownn automatically.
yeah all those curries, africans, and rice are having brown hair man
I'm a black haired brown eyed truecel
brutal.
I've already somewhat been aware of the hair color pill for a while because I've always been upset that my hair keeps darkening over time. As In pictures of me as a toddler i had nice silky golden hair and very pale skin which gave me a huge halo, but now my hair is dark brown and my skin is tanned and unhealthy looking.
me too, when i was a kid i have light brown eyes that almost looked green and i had brown hair now i have brown eyes and black hair, fuck this shit mutt genetics
brutal

the only problem with black hair is it's more obvious if you're balding

that's it

hairs me

black hair and blue-green eyes

I'm black but my hair is brownish-red, similar to malcom x

It's better to have hair, regardless of color than being a bald bastard like me. :feelsrope:

Rather be NW 0 with black hair than a NW 6 blonde

Nah, being bald is an incel trait.

Black hair and light eyes is a very attractive combination.
This. With brown eyes they're bad though cause then there's a high risk you look mutt / ethnic.

Last edited:
Not true, being bald is better than this.
NINTCHDBPICT000474983727.jpg

He doesnt look bad to me

Most women prefer dark hair. Blonde is actually worse

Last edited:
lmfao hes banned

@wereq @Copexodius Maximus

Bullshit.

Straight black hair > straight blonde hair.

Think pale skinned Arabs or Spaniards.
Fuck no lmao. arabs and spainards are way lower in smv compared to northern (western not eastern) europeans. The myth of the latin lover needs to die already, it's fucking obvious that foids want a blond haired blue eyed big chinned master race chad and not some swarty southener or slav. It has always been that way as well, as far back as roman times the southern euros always tried to emulate their northern neighbours in looks.

@wereq @Copexodius Maximus
i’ve had the same thing, except my hair turned from red to brown (which is an upgrade). But my eyes went from blue to poop light brown.

i’ve had the same thing, except my hair turned from red to brown (which is an upgrade). But my eyes went from blue to poop light brown.
Lol from blue eyed ginger to ethnic-lite colouring

Hair color barely has any effect on smv, unless you're a g*nger. Eye color, for instance, is more impactful, but, nonetheless, bonestructure and facial features are fundamental aspect.

i have brown hair so im not kinda lucky to not have dark shitty hair and it fits my green eyes more.

the only thing you need to worry about when it comes to hair is whether you're balding or not.

Black hair is better than brown at least