Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hairy Indian foid or white landwhale

Hairy Indian foid or white landwhale

• Hairy Indian

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • White landwhale

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
SadistCel

SadistCel

britcel, chasing 4 or below /10 foids
Which, vote. Don't say "none"

Attachments

• article-2150091-0D58F4B3000005DC-715_1024x615_large.jpg
    article-2150091-0D58F4B3000005DC-715_1024x615_large.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 114
  • hairy-indian-woman.jpg
    hairy-indian-woman.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 118
Third option shoulda been the rope.

The Indian, please. The darker the skin, the more I want to stick my dick in.

I picked white landwhale until i saw the picture.

just make her shave theory

Hairy Indian. I don't like fat asses

None, Graycel.

Either or tbh

The landwhale would look better if lost weight

Curry foid looks like a man

Volcel, given pussy wouldn't take it :feelsrope:
I have 1 criteria - looks female at first glance.
Otherwise its just convoluted faggotry.
I don't care about landwhale / curry / hairy / convoluted shit.

who the fuck takes the landwhile

Not a volcel but I wouldn’t fuck either of them. They look absolutely disgusting

Id fuck the Indian girl she isn't even ugly...I once had a crush on an Indian girl she called me a Kalu(Indian derogatory term for a black person)

Hairy Indian. If she’s cute otherwise, I can make her shave or I can buy her laser hair removal if she becomes my waifu.

hairy curry easily

I'll take inceldom.

Id fuck the Indian girl she isn't even ugly...I once had a crush on an Indian girl she called me a Kalu(Indian derogatory term for a black person)
Jfl over for kalucels

Honestly how are you supposed to fuck the first one with all these fat folds? :feelspuke: must have a big dick

I'll not fuck but shoot. A photoshoot.

never in my life. but had to would doc urry and put a bag on her head and from back

Both will brutally reject me

Had I not come close to two hambeasts on a hot summer day where there unbearable stench violently penetrated my tender and over-sized nostrils, I would have gone for the landwhale, but now with this life experience I know much better and I would gladly go for the hairy Pajeeta. At least you can make her shave herself. You can't make a landwhale quickly shed some kilograms in a few minutes.
Chottu would mean "short person" but the word is actually "chotta" which means "short." The word "kalu" (never heard it in this fashion) is actually from the word "kala" which means literally means "black." So she just said "black person." So it's not a derogatory term for a black person, but some may use it negatively.

Last edited: