Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Half incel, half volcel

N

Naturex1

Greycel
Lets assume sex is for procreation and for raising kids:
A girl walks over and asks if you want to start a family with her:
Do you believe you would be able to do this task right now, raise a good family with her and be a good role model for your kids?
At this point in life my answer to this is an honest no. So I'm an incel because this scenario would never happen and I'm a volcel. Because if it did happen, I know deep down I wouldn't be a good dad at this point in life.
It's the same reason I haven't pursued a girl seriously.
Anyone else share this perspective?
Like if you have bad health and are depressed. Would you be able to raise a family and potentially be the cause for another generation of failure?

Lets assume sex is for procreation and for raising kids:
A girl walks over and asks if you want to start a family with her:
Do you believe you would be able to do this task right now, raise a good family with her and be a good role model for your kids?
At this point in life my answer to this is an honest no. So I'm an incel because this scenario would never happen and I'm a volcel. Because if it did happen, I know deep down I wouldn't be a good dad at this point in life.
It's the same reason I haven't pursued a girl seriously.
Anyone else share this perspective?
Like if you have bad health and are depressed. Would you be able to raise a family and potentially be the cause for another generation of failure?
I have good income (I'm a STEMcel) and I have all the things needed to start a family, but I don't want a family. I just want cuddles, sex and being left alone. I don't want a creature inheriting my shitty genes.

I have good income (I'm a STEMcel) and I have all the things needed to start a family, but I don't want a family. I just want cuddles, sex and being left alone. I don't want a creature inheriting my shitty genes.
Same tbh
I just want company and sex
No reason to curse a child with my subhuman genes

I would be a great father but I would turn down the offer.

Yeah I need a job, I don't care for Kids too much but I would love to breed

High IQ. I'm just like you.

The fact that you have a good income inside STEM, means you have some good genes (even if you look like shit).

I think for the Incels, who have also volcelish tendencies and reasons, oftentimes the reasons for inceldom and volceldom are overlapping.
One personal example. I am Incel, because I am not desirable. But also, I would need to feel desirable to make a sexual commitment. Not every sexual offer implies that you are seen as desirable. Women could see and use you as ATM, sperm donor, child raiser ("father"), a servant or she simply doesn't want to be alone.
I could imagine myself in such a relationship, but it is a sad imagination. Nothing I want.

and half child (of god)
Wrong, then it would be a 1,5 person.

Last edited:
High IQ. I'm just like you.
The problem is, girls wants kids. They only give you sex and cuddles if she sees you as a potential good dad for your kids.

Last edited:
I would be a good father and give my child whether is a foidcel or boycel a based upbringing. If more people would spend time with their children instead of weelendmaxxing with their friends it would be a better world.
Though there is always a problem of a
creature inheriting my shitty genes.
Just imagine a foid asking you to cstart a family. I would agree, unless there is some absurdly brutal condition along the way
I would be a great father but I would turn down the offer.

They only give you sex and cuddles, if she see you have potential to be a good dad.
Cope. They only give sex if you have good bones or you pay. And I'll pay(hookers)

I think for the Incels, who have also volcelish tendencies and reasons, oftentimes the reasons for inceldom and volceldom are overlapping.
One personal example. I am Incel, because I am not desirable. But also, I would need to feel desirable to make a sexual commitment. Not every sexual offer implies that you are seen as desirable. Women could see and use you as ATM, sperm donor, child raiser ("father"), a servant or she simply doesn't want to be alone.
I could imagine myself in such a relationship, but it is a sad imagination. Nothing I want.

Wrong, then it would be a 1,5 person.
I think you are right. I often hear people say "If only I had hunter eyes, etc". Imo, I would feel the same way even if my appearance changed. I could be wrong tho.

The problem is, girls wants kids. They only give you sex and cuddles, if she see you have potential to be a good dad.
They only care about Chad. If being a potentially good dad was the deal breaker I wouldn't be here

Cope. They only give sex if you have good bones or you pay. And I'll pay(hookers)
I don't mean hookups (yes, they only go for appearance). But when it comes to LTR, they want a good dad. I.e good social skills, a social circle, able to take care of yourself and ideally good appearance.

I think you are right. I often hear people say "If only I had hunter eyes, etc". Imo, I would feel the same way even if my appearance changed. I could be wrong tho.
I see the point and not gonna lie, I've yet to decide, how exactly I would react after all these years. But I'm sure, I would try to enjoy new given opportunity for atleast some time. It would be enough for me. Like, spending one half of your life as an incel and the other as a Chad, I'd say it's worth it. I would be fine waking up as Chad one day. On the other hand I would like to fix this problem, and maybe I wouldn't enjoy the opportunity of being Chad so much, but jfl, I'm sure I would've

I don't mean hookups (yes, they only go for appearance). But when it comes to LTR, they want a good dad. I.e good social skills, a social circle, able to take care of yourself and ideally good appearance.
Why would a young girl LTR a Sub4 well settled guy when she can just fuck 8/10 rich cornfed chads on Tinder? And if the girl is old then LTR= Betacucking. I'll pass.

Why would a young girl LTR a Sub4 well settled guy when she can just fuck 8/10 rich cornfed chads on Tinder? And if the girl is old then LTR= Betacucking. I'll pass.
The question was not "why", it is a hypothetical fantasy.
So I'm an incel because this scenario would never happen and I'm a volcel. Because if it did happen, I know deep down I wouldn't be a good dad at this point in life.

Because she don't want to raise the kid on her own. That chad is def gonna leave her unless she's a 10/10 good woman. But most women don't want kids until they are approaching 30s at which point she will look for a well settled guy.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Half Incel? Half Vocel?

All Chad! :banhammer: :banhammer::banhammer:

Retarded assumption. STEM is full of incels.

volcel
There are many people that can't hold a job, because they can't operate with other people = bad genes. If you're able to hold a job and have a good income. That means you have atleast better genes than those guys.