Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Hall Of Heroes: Memorial

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-
They went as they lived. R.I.P

Eric Harris ( Columbine: Natural Selector )
Dylan Klebold ( Columbine: Wrath )
Marc Lepine ( Montreal: Foid Slayer )
Elliot Rodger ( Isla Vista Supreme Gentleman: Thot Slayer )
Steven Paddock ( Las Vegas: Cowboy Retribution )
Scott Beierle ( Yoga Basedcel Foid Slayer )
Brenton Tarrant ( Kebab Crusader )
Eric Pekka Auvinen ( Jokela: Natural Selector69 )
Cho Seung Hui ( Virginia Tech: Korean Black-pilled Basedcel Killing Streak )
Alek Minassian ( Cucked Canada: Carmageddon IRLcel Van Splatter Bonus )

Their heroic days should be made into official incel celebrations

Praise be! Brings a tear to my eyes to see their names, along with great and heroic acts, rightfully honored and celebrated. They fought for, justice and the incel cause, and in death they won against the cruel society which oppressed them. I believe they were rewarded by the universe either by going to heaven or reincarnating as a genetically superior chad.

Paddock doesn't count. He had a gf.

Did he?
Well, he did play a fine role wasting those stacys and drunk chads.
So he is redeemed in my book.

Chris Harper-Mercer
Dimitrios Pagourtzis
St. Hammercel
Trystan Terrell

rest in peace, may their spirits live on peacefully

Elliot Rodger: "Thot Slayer" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: His kill count included THREE ricecels in denial, a mexican, and two women that no one outside their family (not even the chadlites that pumped and dumped them) will miss. That's 3:1 kill ratio from male to female.
Guests profile pic:

Last edited:
Praise be our saints

You forgot George Hennard (1991 Luby massacre) and Nikolas Cruz (2018 Stoneman Douglas High School massacre)

Last edited:
Out of that listing Cho has to be my favorite, he was just a ball of pure rage.
Marc is a close second for naming the vaginal jew.

Elliot Rodger: "Thot Slayer" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: His kill count included THREE ricecels in denial, a mexican, and two women that no one outside their family (not even the chadlites that pumped and dumped them) will miss. That's 3:1 kill ratio from male to female.
Guests profile pic: View attachment 120463

Those chinks were assholes that routinely fucked with him and stole his shit, you don't have to be a jacked Chad to be a bully. Stabbing those gooks was the most based thing Elliot ever did. There are plenty of normalfag tryhard chinks around and they are insufferable.

Out of that listing Cho has to be my favorite, he was just a ball of pure rage.
Marc is a close second for naming the vaginal jew.

Those chinks were assholes that routinely fucked with him and stole his shit, you don't have to be a jacked Chad to be a bully. Stabbing those gooks was the most based thing Elliot ever did. There are plenty of normalfag tryhard chinks around and they are insufferable.
You think they attacked him because he mogged them but was nonNT?

You forgot George Hennard (1991 Luby massacre) and Nikolas Cruz (2018 Stoneman Douglas High School massacre)
Thanks.
I´ll add them in.
Damn it i can´t find the option to edit this thread...
Do you know where it is?
Guests profile pic: View attachment 120463
A pity those sorority sluts didn´t upon their door for the Supreme Gentleman.
The same way those bombs at Columbine didn´t go off on all the chad douchebags.

Last edited:
I'd add Breivik to that list tbh

Our bro Blacktarpill has a name for you to add. I believe a young man from CT is missing on the list. :feelskek:

Our bro Blacktarpill has a name for you to add. I believe a young man from CT is missing on the list. :feelskek:
I am not finding the option to edit this thread, so it kinda sucks.

RIP to these guys, certainty made a mark in history.

I am not finding the option to edit this thread, so it kinda sucks.
It’s at the bottom left corner next to report. I don’t think you can edit old messages though

Praise the hERoes forevER!

Don't forget the hERos

Oh yeah it's not that they disliked him because was fucking nuts. :dafuckfeels:

It feels good knowing that there will be more of them tbh

Faisal Hussain (Cucked Canada: Two Sluts Dead)

ST.Bagelcel shall live forever.
All hail our new Saint !!

Looking at that hall of hERoes list brings tears to my eyes.

Looking at that hall of hERoes list brings tears to my eyes.
The arrangements were made that day...
I felt delightful in making this great hall.
All the good deeds shall be praised here.
There will be more to come.

Mohamed Atta - 2,977 dead, 6,000+ wounded (NEVAR FORGET) (Sandcel crusader)

Elliot Rodger was a complete fuckup who totally butchered his day of retribution though, he shouldn't be on this list.
He is our Meme Lord.
Of course he belongs in this beautiful hall.

I do agree with what you mean, you may call the "day of retribution" as a concept on what he was about to do, but in reality it was a "day of epic failure".
Should have killed all those stacys at the sorority house and slammed that door open FBI style, but instead he went after his asiancel roommates.
What a complete fuckup indeed.

Last edited:
Adolf Hitler was the greatest hero of all.

Just popping in to say hi to the FBI/CIA that'll be watching this thread. Also, didn't Vegas Grandpa have an Asian waifu?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back