Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Hall Of Heroes: Memorial

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
add this too u cuck
You can´t edit a thread that has over 1 hour time-spam , u cuck.
I would have done it by now.
Just popping in to say hi to the FBI/CIA that'll be watching this thread. Also, didn't Vegas Grandpa have an Asian waifu?
Don´t know...
Also.

Dylan and Eric were racists who killed incels and they were sexhavers. Fuck them.
Eric & Dylan sexhavers ?
Get that shit out of here.

They were relentlessly bullied by the jocks at Columbine.
Normie society couldn´t handle their awesomeness.

Eric & Dylan ROCK !!!

Whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Muh homeboi Paddock was a nice guy.

You can´t edit a thread that has over 1 hour time-spam , u cuck.
I would have done it by now.
why would you even add brenton tarrant what's wrong with you stupid normie this place is for incels not for fucking stormcucks half of people you post as "hero" is not even incel they have their own ideology stop posting every shooter or bomber as incel ffs half of this forum is ethnic btw you can always gtfo to your own site chad's of every race is the only supreme race you can cope or rope I don't care you are probably white subhuman though

why would you even add brenton tarrant what's wrong with you stupid normie this place is for incels not for fucking stormcucks half of people you post as "hero" is not even incel they have their own ideology stop posting every shooter or bomber as incel ffs half of this forum is ethnic btw you can always gtfo to your own site chad's of every race is the only supreme race you can cope or rope I don't care you are probably white subhuman though
Ooofff
Someone is butthurt.
Go fuck yourself.

Ooofff
Someone is butthurt.
Go fuck yourself.
piece of shits like you deserve ISIS buddy kill each other and burn in hell together JFL :feelskek:

Last edited:
piece of shits like you deserve ISIS buddy kill each other and burn in hell together JFL :feelskek:
Careful there...
You may get what you seek unintentionally.
Don´t project your own fetishes onto me.
Find better ways to spend your time you schmuck.
:feelzez:

Most of these guys don't affiliate with incels

Most of these guys don't affiliate with incels
Still worthy of being up there, since they´re outcasts such as myself.
They´re cool in my book.

Here’s another classic: 6 skinhead neonazis destroy degenerate foid wannabe in Spain.

65A32C0F 4F03 4684 9A2F 435455B21189

E9FE8E5D FB64 4574 A9CA 4A666D7A3502

>On October 6, 1991 , the transsexual woman Sonia Rescalvo Zafra was murdered by a brutal beating by a group of neo-Nazis in the Parque de la Ciudadela, in Barcelona. His murder acquired great relevance because it was "the first crime of a transsexual for the mere fact of being one of which information and perseverance is available in Spain".

>On the night of October 6, 1991, after a night of partying, six skinheads of extreme right-wing ideology sneaked into the Ciutadella Park in Barcelona through a hole in the fence, heading to the Musicians roundabout, a regular meeting place of homosexuals and transsexuals.

>There they proposed "to play the drum," a form in which they called kicking with their boots reinforced with iron points on the heads of their victims. Sonia and her co-worker Dori or Doris Romero slept that night in the open, in the park, and were identified by the group as "lumps" with " transvestite appearance". The beating that Sonia and Dori received was of such violence that one of the attackers broke a toenail, despite the fact that his boot was protected with a steel reinforcement. The first journalistic reports confused Sonia with a black person, as explained by the magistrate José Joaquín Pérez Beneyto, because "It was such a beating that they gave him all bruises". Dori managed to survive "by mere chance" according to the same sentence, but Sonia died "from a rain of kicks in the head and a stumble in the chest with a broomstick."

>After leaving both dying on the ground, they beat up a one-eyed homeless man, Miguel Pérez Barreiros, who was nearby. As a consequence, Miguel lost the only eye he saw, going blind.

>Subsequently the six aggressors went to the bar Vis a Vis. The next day they met with a friend, Óscar Lozano, to tell him the facts.

[…]

>The conversation allowed the arrest of seven young people between 16 and 17 years old: Pere Alsina Llinares, David Parladé Valdés, Héctor and Isaac López Frutos, Andrés Pascual Prieto, Oliver Sánchez Riera and Óscar Lozano. The records of their homes produced numerous neo-Nazi documents, knives, such as baseball bats and American fists , and Boixos Nois cards. Several people related to the investigation, among them the sub-inspector Miller, pointed out "the level of defiance, belligerence, arrogance and arrogance" shown by the detainees and their family environment.

>Three years later, the detainees were sentenced to 310 years in prison. Subsequently, the Supreme Court reduced the penalties by half. In 2011, with the exception of two of them, all were free.

Yeah.. Brenton Tarrant was not an incel.
CB0A4B80 FB41 4A38 9C55 8E800C94133A

Yeah.. Brenton Tarrant was not an incel. View attachment 133329
But that’s not him. I can’t find the thread, but not too long after this happened, an anon from 2chan announced that it was fake. Apparently they found some Russian dudes vk account that looked like Tareant and started posting them passing the pictures off as him. As for whether or not he’s incel, I am not for sure what he was. But what is known is that he was an ugly fat jewfro dough boy in his high school days and often got bullied.

But that’s not him. I can’t find the thread, but not too long after this happened, an anon from 2chan announced that it was fake. Apparently they found some Russian dudes vk account that looked like Tareant and started posting them passing the pictures off as him. As for whether or not he’s incel, I am not for sure what he was. But what is known is that he was an ugly fat jewfro dough boy in his high school days and often got bullied.
If he was an Incel or not.
At the very least he was a man of culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back