Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ham beast Tinder experiment

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
I just had to know how a 3/10 hambeast would do on Tinder.

Well, in under a day I had 50+ likes can't see for sure cause no gold, and many Chads she can choose from, It's over for you average fakecels.

IMG 6287
IMG 6288
IMG 6289
IMG 6290

Shes not bad looking to be honest

KEK that convo.

She's not heavy enough to be hambeast

Shes not bad looking to be honest
She has a ton of fakeup on and is very a dress designed to contort her fat, I've seen her in real life and she looks 3x the size.

Let me see if I can get a non faked version of her photo, like I said she's 3x the size in real life. She uses facetune and other shit to cover up.

Try one with skateboard woman

maxresdefault.jpg

Jesus fucking christ. Try finding any matches for a male of the same size. You'll get nothing.

Jesus fucking christ. Try finding any matches for a male of the same size. You'll get nothing.
Dude, she's getting matched with Chads, even an average 5,6 won't have a chance when she's got fuckimg Chads in her mailbox. Look at this guy:
IMG 6294

Dude, she's getting matched with Chads, even an average 5,6 won't have a chance when she's got fuckimg Chads in her mailbox. Look at this guy:View attachment 12004
He can do much better than the female in the OP. He probably tried matching up with as many people as he could.

Would be interesting to see how many of those message her. report oin that. Many men just swipe right on everything and there are auto-like apps.

Also, the woman is fucking hideous.

"It's not a hambeast bro" Celbeast

Use uglier pictures of landwhales w/o makeup

Is Kit a guy? Or is it a girl, and you're just showing that girls would rather become lesbians with fatties than get with incels?