Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HANDICAPMAXXING: An all-encompassing analysis of thugmaxxing, why it is so effective, and why non-thugmaxxing only hurts you.

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Spoilers: you are all handicapped. You don’t even know it, but you are, and it’s hurting your SMV.

Might sound redpill, but hear me out.

So there’s such a thing called the handicap principle.

It explains, for example, why peacocks with big giant conspicuous tails get foid peacock pussy even though they’re disadvantaged by such a big tail that limits their flight ability/dexterity etc.. basically it says “look at me, I’m so super fit, that I can afford to be disadvantaged and still evade predators.. DESPITE my handicap. Here I am showing my big colorful tail being conspicuous to predators, and I’m still alive. I’m fit af, mate with me, my children will survive” .. costly signals are honest signals.

I think this is why bluepill white guys get so mad when white girls go after black guys. They feel so incredibly mogged because they perceive the black guys to be so obviously disadvantaged, but they’re so fit they get pussy. Disadvantaged in terms of being low IQ, not having good personalities, having criminal records, tattoos, being in gangs, beign abusive, being drug dealers/drug addicts, etc.. all these things are not rewarded by society so clearly they just be handicaps.. wrong. We know that female sexual nature is bascially jungle shit. And society is the opposite of that. What society rewards, females do not. What females reward, society does not. All those things that blacks have are NOT handicaps. On the contrary.. all the good boy things that regular law abiding citizens have are handicaps. You must rid yourselves of these handicaps.

Disclaimer that this only halos you if you have some level of looks to begin with.. say minimum 4/10..

High IQ? Front like you’re low IQ
High sentience? Front like you’re low sentience
High inhib and reserved? be low inhibitions nd obnoxious.
Law abiding citizen? Front like you’ve been to prison
Not a drug addict? Start doing drugs
Hard worker? Front like you’re a trustfuncel and never worked hard for anything
College graduate? Front like you’re a high school dropout
Have some boring office job? Front like you’re a drug dealer/human trafficker/arms dealer
No tattoos? Get tattoos
Great caring empathetic personality? Front like your a psychopath
Not violent? Be violent
Faithful? Cheat

If it seems like it’s something corporate America does not reward, DO IT.. foids reward it with genetic immortality. You must strive to be the most despicable human being possible.. handicap yourself in every way. IT WILL HALO YOU. Don’t be a bad boy. Be a BAD GUY.. If something seems like a handicap to bluepill people. It’s not.. you just need to stop short of killing people.. murder is the ultimate aphrodisiac, we know that, but it will land you in jail.. it’s a thin line.. if you’re too good, you are failo’ed.. if you’re too bad, You go to prison.

You gotta look like you are surviving EFFORTLESSLY. Foids despise effort. It shows you need to put in maximum effort to gain every advantage you can JUST TO SURVIVE. By putting in effort and being a good boy, you are HANDICAPPING YOURSELF WHEN YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO.. Rid yourself of these good boy handicaps... they are not helping you.

So there u go.. some scientific proof of thugmaxxing and why it’s such a powerful thing.

This goes into other areas too.. for example being very large and effortlessly beating up someone who knows karate.. “I’m so fit, I can be disadvantaged by not knowing karate, and still beat up someone who has a huge advantage”... or just having a massive cock and making a girl moan and scream EFFORTLESSLY without doing stupid autistic shit with your fingers/tongue. Not even knowing how to eat pussy... some would call that a handicap. It isn’t. Or like driving around in a Lamborghini while others struggle to make ends meet.. it’s even more moggy when the results you have to show mog others and you had to do even less to get it.. some guy struggling to make ends meet working some office job vs some guy with a $300/day cocaine addiction driving a Lamborghini and fucking a diff girl every day and he’s a violent drug dealer.. gigamogged.. Other little things too.. like shaving and getting haircuts.. NOT getting haircuts and NOT shaving your face might seem like handicaps to the avg 70IQ blupiller, but if you have sufficient looks, it HALOS you. “I don’t need to get fancy trendy haircuts to look good or to get pussy, I don’t even need to shave my face and I’m still fucking your bitch”.. picture a Norwood 0 guy with an unkept lion’s mane next to a Norwood 3 guy that gets haircuts every week and carefully styles every strand of hair he has left to look perfect.. the mog is amplified.. it’s all about ZERO TO MINIMUM INPUT for MAXIMUM OUTPUT. Gymcels listen up: its better to be big but with enough fat on you to just look like you’re a muscular mesomorph, so it looks like your size is the result of genetics + high testosterone, than to be shredded and look like you lift.. shredded + look like you lift = “this guy lifts heavy objects to make himself look more intimidating, fraud his SMV, fighting success, and dimorphism, because his genetics aren’t enough.. “

You’ll also notice something interesting.. the handicaps are all rewarded in the sexual market, while the opposite of the handicaps are rewarded in the marriage market.. alpha fucks beta bucks.. sexual market =/= marriage market.. polar opposites tbh.

This only really applies to guys in the 4-8 range tbh.. not truecels but not gigachads either.. from pike 20th to 80th percentile.. nothing can help a truecel enough to ascend, and Perceived handicaps cease being handicaps if they’re on gigachad.. seems like his looks halo his handicaps.. chad can be autistic and it will be perceived as cool. He can be a high IQ high inhib hard working law abiding citizen and it will not failo him one bit. So yeah if you’re from 20th percentile to 80th percentile, THUGMAXX! Your SMV will only go up if you do.

IF YOU ARE NOT THUGMAXXING, YOU ARE HURTING YOUR SMV. THUGMAXXING WILL ALWAYS INCREASE YOUR SMV.

Last edited:
no, man. Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height>>>>>>>frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Effort and trying are the lamest things you can do nowadays.

This is 100% correct and it's connected to the same stuff discussed re: dark triad here:

I am attempting to thugmaxx as an autistic incel. I know @RageAgainstTDL has disqualified this as a possibility, but I believe it is a viable strategy for non-manlet autists of normie complexion who can build muscle.

The main problem for us is actually not the autism itself, but the comorbid anxiety which increases cortisol in our bodies and therefore inhibits testosterone and causes us to be weak lanklets who behave effetely. To counteract this, I am mainly relying on Ashwagandha (which decreases cortisol levels and has been shown to increase testosterone by as much as 19% in those with suppressed T as a result of stress).

In my opinion, the social awkwardness of autism can be masked by a thugmaxxed veneer of aggression. And autism itself can even be beneficial when paired with high T, given how it's conducive to low-impulse control, anger, and irritability (sperg-outs). I am still in the very early stages of this brave new experiment but it will decide whether or not I am destined to LDAR forever.

Last edited:
Good post, summed up is be a bad boy, or bad.guy in this case. Another thing is when foids watts to fix you. They have that instinct
Yeah lol that too.. forgot about that..

This meme just went viral like in the last week.. basically all Foids are on board with rejecting good guys and instead drinking a bad guy’s cum, and then asking “teehee I’m 30 now and used in an all my holes... where have all the good men gone?”

Interesting theory. I'll keep it in mind.