Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hanging urselfs is becoming too mainstream

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
I understand what its like feeling suicidal .but im too scared to just snap and die so i chose the alcoholic way which hasnt worked yet after 11yrs lul but dats not muh point . like almost everytime theres a suicide the dude hanged himself why do ppl prefer this method? and obviously the dude because foids only scratch their wrists and use im suicidal as an attentionwhore cheatcode.... I just dont get when the world has wronged u and u know u didnt deserve this and the main cause for this tragedy is external . just a reaction to many fking actions ur just gonna silently rope and chair urself . u have nothing to lose especially when u gonna kill yourself so the least u can do is make it a fun day and make some fucking chaos or get revenge on some specific ppl who traumatized u . think about those ppl finding out u just roped TEEHEE WAT A SURPRISE HE WAS A LONER INCEL ANYWAYS hear them fucking laughing in ur skull . if i wasnt such a drunk coward fuck prolonging my life which is feeling like a permanent tooth infection at this point . i wouldve fucking stabbed them all and curse and laugh at em as they slowly die killing watever they love just to make them cry except pets ofc cause they dont know any better ok end of my drunk rant
And to da police department who may be watching this post and see this as a red flag
Im talking about fucking fortnite so stfu

2020cels are becoming insane.

ER is how real men do it tbh

ER is how real men do it tbh
Id agree if hes victims were the *hot blondes* who rejected him
Instead he got lazy and just decided hes ricecell roommates were good enough and when he didnt get in the sorority house he just said fuck it lets drive over some ppl instead

Id agree if hes victims were the *hot blondes* who rejected him
Instead he got lazy and just decided hes ricecell roommates were good enough and when he didnt get in the sorority house he just said fuck it lets drive over some ppl instead
He was a bit of a retard ngl but he was still based tbh

if i wasnt such a drunk coward fuck prolonging my life which is feeling like a permanent tooth infection at this point .
Easier said than done, but can’t you just stop drinking so you’ll become low inhib enough to take action?

Easier said than done, but can’t you just stop drinking so you’ll become low inhib enough to take action?
If my doctor would rise from the grave and prescribe me xannys again so i dont get anxiety or panic attacks sober maybe yes
He was a bit of a retard ngl but he was still based tbh
True cant argue with thar

i still don’t even know how to legitimately hang myself

It's popular because it works, plain and simple.
Well u need a ceiling or a branch and a rope and a chair

You don't need that, all you need is a ligature (rope, wire, lace, etc.) and you can hang or strangle yourself nearly anywhere.

Maybe ur right but it seems painfull to me id trust a gun more

You don't need that, all you need is a ligature (rope, wire, lace, etc.) and you can hang or strangle yourself nearly anywhere.
Oh ye true no wonder y they take ur shoelaces in jail

Maybe ur right but it seems painfull to me id trust a gun more

Oh ye true no wonder y they take ur shoelaces in jail

Strangulation is not painful done correctly it's like getting choked out in MMA. You feel slight discomfort from the ligature and slowly fade to black as the blood flow from the carotids carrying oxygen to your brain is cut off.

You can watch people getting choked out for fun online it's the same deal, the only difference is the rope doesn't let go.

Oh okay so the wounds u see on someones neck who hanged himself are post death and he didnt feel it?indat case yeh i get it
Strangulation is not painful done correctly it's like getting choked out in MMA. You feel slight discomfort from the ligature and slowly fade to black as the blood flow from the carotids carrying oxygen to your brain is cut off.

You can watch people getting choked out for fun online it's the same deal, the only difference is the rope doesn't let go.
And yeh just getting choked out is nothing
Oh okay so the wounds u see on someones neck who hanged himself are post death and he didnt feel it?indat case yeh i get it

But still u should do something for urself before u permanently choke urself out js

But still u should do something for urself before u permanently choke urself out js

Getting choked out isn't really that bad, I used to do bjj, I always tapped before passing out but a basic 'rear naked choke', 'guillotine', 'triangle' or what have you does not hurt unless the guy is wrenching/twisting on your neck. I did do the 'pass out game as a kid' I can still remember dreaming I was at the carnival, I felt a bit sick when I woke up but was otherwise fine. You simply fade to black sort of speak, your senses slowly tune out (hearing, vision) and that's it. Yes, the wounds on the neck are from the body either being partially or fully suspended with all the weight on the noose (on the neck) and the ligature slowly breaking the skin over a period of time.

Getting choked out isn't really that bad, I used to do bjj, I always tapped before passing out but a basic 'rear naked choke', 'guillotine', 'triangle' or what have you does not hurt unless the guy is wrenching/twisting on your neck. I did do the 'pass out game as a kid' I can still remember dreaming I was at the carnival, I felt a bit sick when I woke up but was otherwise fine. You simply fade to black sort of speak, your senses slowly tune out (hearing, vision) and that's it. Yes, the wounds on the neck are from the body either being partially or fully suspended with all the weight on the noose (on the neck) and the ligature slowly breaking the skin over a period of time.
Yeh makes sense i used to do ju jitsu and the choking wasnt too bad but i thought hanging urself was diff cuz the wounds in the autopsy so yeh

Roman bath is the new cool.

As long as it scares the shit out of people and costs people who aren't you a lot of money in damage... (in Mount and Blade: Warband)

kys in public to traumatize normies