Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hapa children being kidnapped by Japanese mothers

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

The JBW curse strikes again, what a fucking tragedy

It's better for them in Japan ngl

i wish a sexy hapa female kidnapped me and raped me by sitting on my dick repeadetly with her pussi :(

It's better for them in Japan ngl

The kid might receive less mental trauma for not being white enough

On the other hand, Japanese kids and the Japanese themselves tend to alienate hapa's

I dunno, either way they seem pretty doomed from the start

That little girl in the thumbnail looks cute

On the other hand, Japanese kids and the Japanese themselves tend to alienate hapa's
I thought the Japanese viewed mixed/other race children as cool and exotic. I remember watching an interview with a white kid in Korea for example, the same happens there.

I thought the Japanese viewed mixed/other race children as cool and exotic. I remember watching an interview with a white kid in Korea for example, the same happens there.

Only for women and chads

Even then they aren't really seen as Japanese, but as foreigners

As for white kids, well they are white for a reason

Last edited:
Japanese women outside of Japan are the most likely to date outside of their race

But a lot of the country doesn’t like foreigners so the hapas have a hard time there

@Urekkim @frustratedhapa @Animecel2D You're all Hapas, what are your thoughts on this?

The kid might receive less mental trauma for not being white enough

I dunno, either way they seem pretty doomed from the start

As a kid they might alienate a happa (not full whites though, like Mike Havenaar), but as soon as a male happa turns adult over there he's basically a more masculine, better looking chink (bcs of the white genes). IMO it pays off. Meanwhile happas in the west go to the Emergency Room.

but as soon as a male happa turns adult over there he's basically a more masculine, better looking chink (bcs of the white genes). IMO it pays off.
A greycel would post some shit like this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hapa's have an extremely low success rate of actually becoming a chad, I would say that 70% of the time that shit doesn't work out.

A greycel would post some shit like this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hapa's have an extremely low success rate of actually becoming a chad, I would say that 70% of the time that shit doesn't work out.

You dropped this :bluepill:. Chink + Chink genes is worse than JBW + Chink genes. I'd imagine it's very easy to understand as long as you're not a retard, guess I wasn't wrong. Who cares if you're an outcast when it's pretty likely a happa looks better than a full blood chink. Any mix of white honestly looks better than full blood ethnic. Zayn Malik, Jeremy Meeks, Ross Butler etc. all mog their full curry/nigga/chink counter parts. You're retarded.

Greycel? I was posting at r/incels over 3 years ago, don't try that shit on me punk.

You dropped this :bluepill:. Chink + Chink genes is worse than JBW + Chink genes. I'd imagine it's very easy to understand as long as you're not a retard, guess I wasn't wrong.

:feelswow: Next level coping here people, greycel thinks hapas > full blooded rice

Redpillcomics39.jpg

Again, as I've said before, it isn't as simple as you make it out to be, rice genes just don't mix well with white's, simple as that. Most of the time you'll just end up getting a hapa who looks weirdly inbetween, not too white, and not too asian.

Not only that, but both of the parents will severely scar the child mentally if they don't look white enough (which they never do)

Zayn Malik, Jeremy Meeks, Ross Butler etc. all mog their full curry/nigga/chink counter parts. You're retarded.

What you don't realize here is that rice work completely different as opposed to other races, and (as I've said before) have an extremely low success rate in comparison to other mixed race people such as mulatto's

Greycel? I was posting at r/incels over 3 years ago, don't try that shit on me punk.

You sound pretty ignorant for a person who claims to be experienced with the black pill, I doubt you were there for very long

Last edited:
:feelswow: Next level coping here people, greycel thinks hapas > full blooded rice

Redpillcomics39.jpg

Again, as I've said before, it isn't as simple as you make it out to be, rice genes just don't mix well with white's, simple as that. Most of the time you'll just end up getting a hapa who looks weirdly inbetween, not too white, and not too asian.

Not only that, but both of the parents will severely scar the child mentally if they don't look white enough (which they never do)

What you don't realize here is that rice work completely different as opposed to other races, and (as I've said before) have an extremely low success rate in comparison to other mixed race people such as mulatto's

You sound pretty ignorant for a person who claims to be experienced with the black pill, I doubt you were there for very long

Your whole post is wrong. First I want to address that you said mixing with rice works completely different than all the other races on my part about the good looking mixed race men. I literally put a happa in there (Ross Butler).

Second, it simply doesn't make sense how a full chink would have any objectively better facial features. The eyes would look worse, their mandibles and maxillas are worse than whiteys, theyre shorter, they have smaller dicks. You are the one coping dude, ER would be an above average guy in EA and SEA, in some of the countries far above average.

Happas are mostly ugly and probably the worst race to mix with as a whitey IN THE WEST. But if u go to riceland and impregnate a noodlewhore, its a completely other story.

Last but not least, why does it matter whether I was active on r/incels for a month or a year? Over 3 years is plenty of time to study lookism, race preference, etc. I bet I've been much longer in blackpill communities than you.

Your whole post is wrong. First I want to address that you said mixing with rice works completely different than all the other races on my part about the good looking mixed race men. I literally put a happa in there (Ross Butler)

You could name off as many hapa chads as you want, but it's not going to change the fact that they're a minority.

Second, it simply doesn't make sense how a full chink would have any objectively better facial features. The eyes would look worse, their mandibles and maxillas are worse than whiteys, theyre shorter, they have smaller dicks. You are the one coping dude, ER would be an above average guy in EA and SEA, in some of the countries far above average.

The logic makes sense, and would work theoretically, but on average, (like I've been saying) it just doesn't happen.

For every Henry Golding, you'll get atleast three more elliott rodger's wondering why they aren't white.

Happas are mostly ugly and probably the worst race to mix with as a whitey IN THE WEST. But if u go to riceland and impregnate a noodlewhore, its a completely other story.

What the fuck, that doesn't make any sense, either way your impregnating the same kind of foid

Last but not least, why does it matter whether I was active on r/incels for a month or a year? Over 3 years is plenty of time to study lookism, race preference, etc. I bet I've been much longer in blackpill communities than you.

So you admit that you weren't there for long?

And if you were into blackpill, why didn't you just make an account here earlier?

Silly JBWmaxxers. I could have told them what their foids were after. The Japanese in Particular do not seem to like leaving Japan as opposed to other East Asian countries. Their kids would get mistreated here or in Japan so it’s hard to say which is better for the children

I'm sure Japanese people have lots of different views about things like in other societies, but they're definitely more ethnocentric after all. I don't think a half white Japanese would face terrible hardships, though.

damn hapa lolis are cute, no wonder ccp niggas are kidnapping uigger lolis

She got what she wanted