Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hapa noodlewhore condemns turkcels ascending with China noodles, calls it "diluting their blood"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
5odtx5unmxa51.jpg

Meanwhile her WHITE boyfriend will continue bleaching her bloodline and dilute her chink genes. You literally can't make this shit up :feelsclown:

I think it's because Uyghurs are apparently persecuted. So it's forced or something. That's why she's against it, I think.

Her bf is white? jfl go figure what else would it be

I think it's because Uyghurs are apparently persecuted. So it's forced or something. That's why she's against it, I think.
Imagine getting a state-assigned Chinese waifu and calling that persecution jfl.

5odtx5unmxa51.jpg

Meanwhile her WHITE boyfriend will continue bleaching her bloodline and dilute her chink genes. You literally can't make this shit up :feelsclown:

SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets

A thousand dollars she's got a w ite bf

Asian women are the biggest white worshiping racist Lu's the world has ever seen.

5odtx5unmxa51.jpg

Jbw strikes again, for the umpteenth time

Of course he's white, did you really have to confirm that? :lul:

Just wanted to make sure since I had never heard of her although it was probably a safe guess to assume an Asian female that talks about social justice issues exclusively dates white men.

Good for the turkcel
That noodlewhore is doing the same thing but with a whitu cocku so she can shut the fuck up :feelsseriously:
Just wanted to make sure since I had never heard of her although it was probably a safe guess to assume an Asian female that talks about social justice issues exclusively dates white men.
Jfl

normies' hypocrisy part 83464865987689205789678397894073895730976584303796730

white good ethnic bad