Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hapas are living proof that Freud was 100% right

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
King Laius, like most kings, wanted a boy. Laius had been married to Jocasta for some time with no child. Laius consulted the Oracle of Apollo at Delphi. The oracle tells Laius that if he does have a son, his son will kill him. Laius, of course, gets a son. Not wanting the prophesy to come true, he sends the baby to be abandoned on some mountain. A shepherd saves the baby and brings him to king of Corinth and his queen, Merope. They adopt and raise him. Oedipus finds out he was adopted and consults the same Oracle who tells him the same thing save the part about his real birth parents. Not wanting to kill his dad, Oedipus travels to Thebes. On his way he encounters a traveling caravan. Both claim right of way on the path. There is some major road rage or rather path rage and Oedipus kills the man who turns out to be his birth father. Oedipus makes it to Thebes, solves a riddle from a nasty Sphinx and becomes a major hero. Oedipus meets queen Jocasta, his birth mother, now a single lady, and on the dating market. Oidepus proposes to her to which she responds: "sorry, no asians lmao".

Catch of the story? Can't identify with your white father when your own mother has a no asian policy. A unresolved son-father competition for the psycho-sexual possession of the mother results in a phallic stage fixation that leads to the boy becoming an aggressive, over-ambitious, and vain.
Oedipus

Odiepal complex expresses itself in real life via a child's opposition or conflict toward the parent of the same sex. It is accompanied with the fantasy in the child's unconscious mind that he/she can have the complete attention and possession of the parent of the opposite gender. -- what ought to be a passage from the imaginary to the world of the symbolic (rules, prohibitions, authority) becomes a sexual dialectic -- a fixation on the idea that your mother wouldn't fuck you even if she didn't know you were her child. Lacan, a student of Freud's, further developed this theory and proposed that a child's navigation through the Oedipus Complex could result in three different personality structures: Neuroticism, Pyschosis and perversity

• Becoming uncomfortable when observing intimacy between his parents,
  • Trying to get in between your parents when they kissed or hugged,
  • Positioning yourself between your parents when they went out,
  • Often sleeping in your parents’ bed-in between his parents, and
  • Often arguing with your father and challenging his authority, talking back to him, telling him that he was an idiot and so on.
  • Larping as white.
classical symptoms of the Oedipus Complex.

Catch of the story? Can't identify with your white father when your own mother has a no asian policy. A unresolved son-father competition for the psycho-sexual possession of the mother results in a phallic stage fixation that leads to the boy becoming an aggressive, over-ambitious, and vain.
high IQ observation. a child being born out of a relationship between two people who fetishize and objectify each other based on superficial perceptions of race and social status will inevitably create issues like this

Last edited:
"sorry, no asians lmao".
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jokes aside though it's sad. we got an entire generation of hapas who came to exist as a result of their noodlewhore mothers having a "whites only" policy. so fucking pathetic

The twist really caught me off guard :lul:

tbh I kinda get some weirdo vibes from many hapas I see online

Hapas are cursed by the bullshit of their parents.

tbh I kinda get some weirdo vibes from many hapas I see online
It's something about the way they look. There's an uncanny valley effect and they don't appear fully human. Almost like a Bunraku puppet.
I can't put my finger on what it is, though. It's no wonder so many hapas are incel.

Very good thread. Keep the psychoanalysis comming.

It's something about the way they look. There's an uncanny valley effect and they don't appear fully human. Almost like a Bunraku puppet.
I can't put my finger on what it is, though. It's no wonder so many hapas are incel.
:feelscry:not even human, am i.

:feelscry:not even human, am i.
Neither of us are to society.
It's just the way I personally see it, maybe influenced by the fact that hapas are the result of such an unholy union.

Neither of us are to society.
It's just the way I personally see it, maybe influenced by the fact that hapas are the result of such an unholy union.
I hate it so much, man. I'm nothing but a monster, born from an unholy union as you said.

Can you please make TLDR versions of your posts.

I hate it so much, man. I'm nothing but a monster, born from an unholy union as you said.
I feel sadness for you. It breaks my heart.
Think of it this way: They don't breed bulldogs and poodles together for a reason, and that reason is that it results in an unaesthetic canine. I wish they would refrain from WMAF pairings; it makes the world a less beautiful and pleasant place to look at.

high IQ observation. a child being born out of a relationship between two people who fetishize and objectify each other based on superficial perceptions of race and social status will inevitably create issues like this

Honestly I think if they came out looking white they wouldn't have that many issues. It's only because everyone treats them as Asian they come to hate themselves.

King Laius, like most kings, wanted a boy. Laius had been married to Jocasta for some time with no child. Laius consulted the Oracle of Apollo at Delphi. The oracle tells Laius that if he does have a son, his son will kill him. Laius, of course, gets a son. Not wanting the prophesy to come true, he sends the baby to be abandoned on some mountain. A shepherd saves the baby and brings him to king of Corinth and his queen, Merope. They adopt and raise him. Oedipus finds out he was adopted and consults the same Oracle who tells him the same thing save the part about his real birth parents. Not wanting to kill his dad, Oedipus travels to Thebes. On his way he encounters a traveling caravan. Both claim right of way on the path. There is some major road rage or rather path rage and Oedipus kills the man who turns out to be his birth father. Oedipus makes it to Thebes, solves a riddle from a nasty Sphinx and becomes a major hero. Oedipus meets queen Jocasta, his birth mother, now a single lady, and on the dating market. Oidepus proposes to her to which she responds: "sorry, no asians lmao".

View attachment 285915

Odiepal complex expresses itself in real life via a child's opposition or conflict toward the parent of the same sex. It is accompanied with the fantasy in the child's unconscious mind that he/she can have the complete attention and possession of the parent of the opposite gender. -- what ought to be a passage from the imaginary to the world of the symbolic (rules, prohibitions, authority) becomes a sexual dialectic -- a fixation on the idea that your mother wouldn't fuck you even if she didn't know you were her child. Lacan, a student of Freud's, further developed this theory and proposed that a child's navigation through the Oedipus Complex could result in three different personality structures: Neuroticism, Pyschosis and perversity

• Becoming uncomfortable when observing intimacy between his parents,
  • Trying to get in between your parents when they kissed or hugged,
  • Positioning yourself between your parents when they went out,
  • Often sleeping in your parents’ bed-in between his parents, and
  • Often arguing with your father and challenging his authority, talking back to him, telling him that he was an idiot and so on.
  • Larping as white.
classical symptoms of the Oedipus Complex.
I read this play in high school and don't remember shit about Oedipus being Asian or his mom rejecting him.

Could you go more into the three personalities, please?

How is larping as white have anything to do with this complex, and how can Oedi be Asian if his birth parents are both white?

My own parents have had their romance die long time ago due to being old parents, but the few time they were close, I never got in the way, and if I walked between them when going out, it was because I was scared of other people, not them (or of dogs, actually fuck all animals and especially all pets).
I also hate my parents for their double standards on me versus other people or themselves, and I challenge both their authorities, although more my mother's. This has been true since childhood. So I think I don't fit this theory too well, although I will admit after reading that cursed ass play I had a lot of fucked dreams, including other family members who I mostly have not even met. What the fuck

Also, as a cumskin, I find hapa girls hot as well as most mixed race girls but I don't want to contribute to the race fetishizing problem so I've mostly tried for black or white girls, with 100% failure on blacks and 110% on whites.

Last edited:
lol I wouldn't go that far tho. But you think this is due to their hapaness? I mean, I'm pretty sure there's quite a few GL hapas out there, actually most hapas I've seen irl in my country are pretty normal looking.

Maybe this phenomenon of inceldom among hapas in the west can be linked to this thing of white nearcels going for subhuman asian foids therefore increasing the chances of subhuman offsprings?

Maybe this phenomenon of inceldom among hapas in the west can be linked to this thing of white nearcels going for subhuman asian foids therefore increasing the chances of subhuman offsprings?

This is partially the reason. Hapas tend to less aesthetic than either parent taken singularly. This can be attributed to the fact that Asian features and Caucasian features don't really "match" very well. You wouldn't put a comedy soundtrack to a horror film, for instance. I still wouldn't call them "monsters," but I can't think of the exact word to describe them at the moment.

However, if both parents were beautiful, it would at least somewhat counter the "uncanny valley effect" I was talking about, though not totally. There are definitely beautiful hapas in this world, though rare, and mostly from AMWF (because for an Asian male to land a white female, he must be Chang, and therefore have superior genes). These are found in the modeling and acting industry, as they are seen as exotic. Further, the media pushes these half-breeds as "Asian," to falsely claim, "Yes, we are casting Asians in our TV shows," when in fact they are a white/Asian mixture. So in some ways, hapas are more accepted than full-blooded Asians.

I am, of course, mainly talking about hapa males, not females. Female hapas live a charmed life.

Last edited:
I read this play in high school and don't remember shit about Oedipus being Asian or his mom rejecting him.

Could you go more into the three personalities, please?

How is larping as white have anything to do with this complex, and how can Oedi be Asian if his birth parents are both white?

My own parents have had their romance die long time ago due to being old parents, but the few time they were close, I never got in the way, and if I walked between them when going out, it was because I was scared of other people, not them (or of dogs, actually fuck all animals and especially all pets).
I also hate my parents for their double standards on me versus other people or themselves, and I challenge both their authorities, although more my mother's. This has been true since childhood. So I think I don't fit this theory too well, although I will admit after reading that cursed ass play I had a lot of fucked dreams, including other family members who I mostly have not even met. What the fuck

Also, as a cumskin, I find hapa girls hot as well as most mixed race girls but I don't want to contribute to the race fetishizing problem so I've mostly tried for black or white girls, with 100% failure on blacks and 110% on whites.
The child wishes to be the mothers object of desire, he thinks it posesses the 'phallus' that mother wants. Once seeing his father getting mom's attention the child becomes jelaous, he will accept his symbolic 'castration', but will inspire to become like the father and attrac women like his mother. But Hapa Oidepus realizes he will be like his father, since he doesn't posses what his mother wants -- big white cock.
Correcto, I'm not against interracial, but the racial dynamic is toxic.
Can you please make TLDR versions of your posts.
Lmao, these are the tldr's.

This is partially the reason. Hapas tend to less aesthetic than either parent taken singularly. This can be attributed to the fact that Asian features and Caucasian features don't really "match" very well. You wouldn't put a comedy soundtrack to a horror film, for instance. I still wouldn't call them "monsters," but I can't think of the exact word to describe them at the moment.

However, if both parents were beautiful, it would at least somewhat counter the "uncanny valley effect" I was talking about, though not totally. There are definitely beautiful hapas in this world, though rare, and mostly from AMWF (because for an Asian male to land a white female, he must be Chang, and therefore have superior genes). These are found in the modeling and acting industry, as they are seen as exotic. Further, the media pushes these half-breeds as "Asian," to falsely claim, "Yes, we are casting Asians in our TV shows," when in fact they are a white/Asian mixture. So in some ways, hapas are more accepted than full-blooded Asians.

I am, of course, mainly talking about hapa males, not females. Female hapas live a charmed life.

Exactly. Especially the AMWF hapa females. Chloe Bennet is a prime example.

Henry Golding isn't bad but he's an exception rather than the rule, and he doesn't look like a 10/10 Chang. His British accent wins him major points, plus his height.

The part above the pic is good. The part below is worse. Freud disgusts me with his false perverse judeo-psychology. Jews appear to try to push perversions of falsehood onto white people in every era.