Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Happy 2nd Birthday Brazilian Sigma!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
2 years ago his account was created. Can you imagine spending all that time cherrypicking incel posts for reddit karma? King of truecels.

All of that and I bet no foid has ever engaged with him irl

Man he has one of the worst existence a human can have imo

Why haven't you featured me in two days, Brazilian Sigma?
full

imagine spending 2 years straight screenshotting content you dont like for fake internet points. Its sad to think of how much he could have accomplished if he instead spent that time researching or doing humanitarian work. Instead he harasses random suicidal men online for online attention from landwhales.

Leaked picture of brazilliansigmas reddit girlfriend
Images 66

Happy cake day I will give you reddit gold, a wholesome Keanu Reeves meme and this cute as heck doggo picture as presents :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Shitty 2nd birthday.*

hes out slaying keep crying for bs

hes out slaying keep crying for bs

No hes not out hes on his computer its just stacy is blowing him as he screenshots us:

I still am of the thought there are many people posting on that accounts. The average IT'er is just subscribed and mindlessly upvotes whats on hot or trending on that wretched sub reddit so to keep it afloat they need an account with many people on it. OR he is the biggest trucel to ever grace this earth.

imagine spending 2 years straight screenshotting content you dont like for fake internet points. Its sad to think of how much he could have accomplished if he instead spent that time researching or doing humanitarian work. Instead he harasses random suicidal men online for online attention from landwhales.
Well i postmaxxed a bit to get a color name.

1 or 2 timed ngl. And it wasnt too hard. Record is 364 posts

Never got that high in one day. I'm more of a consistent average tbh

How long until I mog Cuyen you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back