Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Happy anniversary, DP!

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

Name: Dimitrios Pagourtzis

Born: 2001 (age 18)

Attack date: May 18, 2018

Attack type: School shooting

An hero?: No

Incel?: Disputed

Causes of (possible) inceldom:
  • fatcel
  • sub5
  • mentalcel
Victims: 10

Other facts:
  • Shot and killed his crush, Shana Fisher, after she publicly rejected and humiliated him in class.
  • Shana's mother alleges that he already had a girlfriend, however this is unconfirmed (and unlikely IMO).

And femoids still not learning

jfl at his mother believing her own son lies. He probably told her some shit because she kept pestering him about it. Just proves how disillusioned this parents are.

His crush looked like a tumblr user

I like this kind of post. :feelstrash: Make one for ER please

So may school shootings,I lost track.
He is not a bad looking guy.
Just proves how disillusioned this parents are.
My mother thought I looked like John Travolta

If he lost the fat he would be upper tier normie at least

Cool. There are so many, we're gonna have to start a wiki for random mass-murderers. :-D

Damn hes even younger than me

Fuck I look similar to DP.

i love the fact that the first person he killed was his crush who rejected him, fucking based! I remember seeing this on the news a yr ago and some of the students interviewed said "yeah he was a loner blah blah..." JFL normies are so retarted they assume ppl choose to be "loners" or want to be completely isolated 7hrs a day 5 days a week. Just fucking lol...

any heartless whore at that school could've befriended him, made him feel included and be his gf and it would've prevented all of this from happening but nah, the isolation and rejection drove him insane and in the end 10ppl gone, shame he couldn't have killed more tbh

Seeing this reminds of Paul Joseph Watson's shitty video bashing incels. In that video he endorsed Shana Fisher humiliating Dimitrios Pagourtzis and he condemns him for retaliating. When you've been outcasted for so long of course you're going to retaliate. It's something I don't condone, but to be honest I don't begrudge people who respond in violent matters with how they were treated.

In any case happy anniversary I guess.

He was definitely one of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back