Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy anniversary, St Nik!

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It was a year ago today that I had to go through the shittiest day of the year, February 14: Valentine's Day. As I was miserably trudging along, ready to go home, cry, masturbate, and sleep, I got a news alert on my phone. A reported active shooter situation at a Florida high school with multiple casualties confirmed. I instantly froze, then after a few seconds, started delightfully snickering, until it became an uncontrollable, victorious, evil-villain laugh. My shitty day had just become above average.

You may not have been an incel, but thank you for giving my day and that of so many other incels some good silver lining, and God bless you, sir.
3F80DAE7 17FC 4711 8229 A6A1A730557D

"I am nothing. I am no one. My life is nothing and meaningless. Everything that I hold dear I let go beyond your half. Every day I see the world ending another day. I live a lone life, live in seclusion and solitude. I hate everyone and everything."

I was sleeping deeply on Valentine day, which school got cancelled on the day. It was 10AM and my brother awoken me by saying "hey brother, there is another school shooting in USA". I immediately rushed to my PC to check whats going on. Upon my internet connection booted in, I simply typed "shooting" on Google news section. Wow! Another shooting with 12+ kills. Awesome! I rushed to incels.me and logged onto my account ASAP, to my delight there is a thread titled "an hERo has risen on the day of incel exclusion". I felt the need to praise the new saint on his new accomplishment and his courage. I did.

To add to the lifefuel, NC was 5'8, only slightly shorter than me. He had ADHD, autism and depression, all mental disorders I was also diagnosed with.

That moment, I knew NC was the one. He is truly the Savior. He will lead us to victory even if the sunray doesn't breach the thick steel walls of his cell.

Now, will there be another one? Let's watch the news!

Long live NC!

edgy stuff is good tbh. r/incels before it got banned was edgy asf and more so than that place.
I’m not talking about the content, @Sadness literally described himself doing an unironic evil villain laugh lol. This kid is like 16 years old and he gives Sasuke Uchiha a run for his money

Fuck yeah dude. Happy anniversary. Hopefully I can eat tendies and drink energy drinks all day today to celebrate

Idk how to feel about this one. On the one hand it's good that he blew those normie cocksuckers up, on the other he's being showered in appraisal and admiration from foids all over the world. Feels gigacucked to celebrate such a person while I'm rotting tbhngl buddy boyo tbhngl

tbh

Imagine all the love letters he's gotten from young girls today, who wouldn't have even made eye contact with him irl prior to his violent status-ascension.

"I am nothing. I am no one. My life is nothing and meaningless. Everything that I hold dear I let go beyond your half. Every day I see the world ending another day. I live a lone life, live in seclusion and solitude. I hate everyone and everything."
“With the power of my AR you will all know who I am”

I have an anniversary thread to, I hope theres one really soon...........getting really bored here.

Happy St. Nik (praise be his name) Day

Nikolas cruz race high elf face oiled hair eyes green 31202934

7906208 0 image a 16 1546016326926

I’m not talking about the content, @Sadness literally described himself doing an unironic evil villain laugh lol. This kid is like 16 years old and he gives Sasuke Uchiha a run for his money
Always reminds me of this:

he looks inbred as fuck. Was he born and raised in the Appalachians?

That was a clever play on words I won't lie.
Watch this video.

Lol why does he speak of it like he's going on a trip or something? Dude said pew pew pew pew.

he looks inbred as fuck. Was he born and raised in the Appalachians?
It's called Fragile X, which is the genetic cause of his autism.

When people say autism comes with ugly looks, they're referring to this.

WHY THERE WAS NO FFFFFFUCKING MASSACRE THIS TIME

WHY THERE WAS NO FFFFFFUCKING MASSACRE THIS TIME
The day is still young. School is out but le sexy times begin in the evening :feelsthink:

Well isn't this just the delight to our day.