Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Happy birthday, Theodore J. Kaczynski

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Notable autistic celibate hERo, today 78 years old!

Debate incoming...

happy birthday uncle ted

He is alive. He should be let out and have visions fulfilled.

Jfl, if he really hated society that much he should have just roped. Surely he was smart enough to know his attempts to change society would fail. Now he is stuck in prison and laughed at.

Jfl, if he really hated society that much he should have just roped. Surely he was smart enough to know his attempts would fail. Now he is stuck in prison and laughed at.
Cope. Lifemogs thee.

He was anti technology thus the primitive anarchist label. Fuck this guy

i wish him a happy birthday :feelsautistic:

He math mog me brutally especially in complex analysis.
He was a genius par excellence, his manifesto was high IQ. Sadly our world is full of NPCs normfags.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you dear Ted

Happy birthday to youuuuu

What a great injustice he is facing by the disgusting, arbitrary and draconian (((US government))). He is a real hero in the stand against this deranged world, I will read his books today again to honor his memory. May everybody who did this to this great man burn in hell for all eternity.

What a great injustice he is facing by the disgusting, arbitrary and draconian (((US government))). He is a real hero in the stand against this deranged world, I will read his books today again to honor his memory. May everybody who did this to this great man burn in hell for all eternity.
He still killed three innocent people and maimed 23 others, that was his choice, he should have to face the consequences.

Whats the point of killing guiltless people? Thats insane.

He still killed three innocent people and maimed 23 others, that was his choice, he should have to face the consequences.
Whats the point of killing guiltless people? Thats insane.
He didnt kill innocents but targeted people who harassed him and spear headed technological slavery.

Absolute fucking idiot

muh pussy ass mailybombs
muh manifesto

Happy birthday saint Ted
Absolute fucking idiot

muh pussy ass mailybombs
muh manifesto
The bombs did suck. He should’ve come up with a better coercion method

Suifuel for techcels

First and only anarcho primitivst militant

he was voluntary celibate.

happy birthday uncle ted.