Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Happy couples are chasing me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Honestly, it seems that everywhere I go, I have to see them and they always try to be around me. If I'm in the bus, a couple always sits in the seat in front of me and they start kissing all the freaking time. I have to drop out of the bus even when it's not my stop just to avoid such a hell. If I'm eating in the park, restaurant, or cafe they are always around, making out, holding hands, etc and it is unbearable. It's like they feed from my misery and when they are around me, they become stronger.

They do that to me too.

no joke

also the femoid staring you down for some reason, which they never do when alone

They're demons feeding off your emotions.

And that is one of many reasons to avoid going to out to public places unless absolutely necessary.

Happens to me too.
The rage is building up every single time they do this.
I hope I can control myself

They do that on purpose. Ugly as you're, they know how to break you.

It's like they feed from my misery and when they are around me
Accurately describes my experiences outside the house.

Feed off my misery, I don't care but at the centre of my misery is uncontainable anger.

You are paranoid, OP. You see them everywhere because there are a lots and lots of happy couples.

Frequency illusion, a.k.a Bader-Meinhof effect, you're too focused on them and they seem to appear everywhere. I always try to avoid couples as they make me suicidal and i'm not seeing them too often.

They love showing off what you can't have
And that is one of many reasons to avoid going to out to public places unless absolutely necessary.

I hate seeing them around