Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Happy international mens day

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Happy men's day and good luck to most of you in your future pursuits.

Reminder that feminism was created to purposefully break and beat down men into submission

If you need any more proof that the war between genders was purposefully created, look at this glaringly obvious tweet from the UN

EnNywKpXUAsctuK

You can't even have a single day to celebrate being a man without the entire world against you.

Benefits of being a man below

EnNqpz0XIAkX31L

Society has decided it doesn't need you anymore. They're replacing you, and they're poising you.

The world fears you not only because you're ugly, or because you're intimidating, but it fears you for being a male. Because of this you owe the world and society nothing.

Do not support women in any way. Support the men who are in the same situation as you despite race. If you do ascend, remember that you still live in clown world, and society is still against you and trying to pollute your mind and make you weaker.

We're all in this together. MGTOW, Redpill or Incel.

Based thread. Seriously needs to be added to the must read section.

@mental_out

they're poising you.
it fears you for being a male.
you owe the world and society nothing.
you still live in clown world, and society is still against you and trying to pollute your mind and make you weaker.
Very B A S E D

but
We're all in this together. MGTOW, Redpill or Incel.
I can't relate with people who identify MGTOW :feelsdevil:

There is no way to win this.

Its really clown world when these faggots have infiltrated every strata of society, including UN itself. So unashamed about their obvious agenda

" MGTOW, Redpill"

Nope, those guys are gigacopers. Stop lumping in them with us. Redpillers are full of tall white chadlites anyways.

Male pride world wide. Fuck women.

NUKE THE UN

Before
Time to move UN headquarters from U.S. - Tehran Times

After
Pentagon worried nuke detonation in space could fry satellites - Business  Insider

thanks I'll get myself a rope to celebrate my manhood, gotta thank god for being born a man

Only 2 days late

Its really clown world when these faggots have infiltrated every strata of society, including UN itself. So unashamed about their obvious agenda
UN is a (((trusted))) organization. Look at their logo. Doesnt it remind you something?

Is that UN quote for real?!

Great thread! They want us enslaved or dead

Last edited:
It's kinda horrifying that we live in a age where it's wrong to have ONE day dedicated towards men.
Women hate it, soys hate it.
And men are just meant to take the hate.
:feelsclown:

Men's Day was yesterday.

Just lol at these retarded "holidays"
International womens day, international mens day, internationals animals day, international penislos up your fucking ass day

What you say it's true but it is only for non-chad men. Feminists are more than happy than let chad keep his privileges

Thanks. Fuck the JewN

Thank you for this thread, gorilla friend. It's a pick-me-up mentally and it's appreciated. Cheers.

Didn’t even know it was international men’s days lol. And when it’s international women’s days, it’s all over social media in the begging of the month so ppl know not to miss it