Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Happy International Women's Day folks..

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
  • Today we respect toilets (even though they have done nothing to deserve this respect) who scream patriarchy and misogyny whenever they are asked to fulfill their duties because they are so used to their privileges that they want their paychecks just for existing.
  • Today we celebrate whores who under the veil of experimenting, finding their sexuality and living life on their terms, ride the cock carousel and fuck every Chad and dog that comes in their way
  • Today we celebrate cunts who take kill innocent babies with impunity, take birth controls, tie their tubes up, so that they can ride the cock carousel without any repercussions.
  • Today we celebrates ""queens"" who thrive on the validation of their beta orbiters, extort money from them by selling feet pics and nudes and then have the audacity to call themselves empowered.
  • Today we celebrate #MeToo, a foolproof strategy employed by holes to extort money from their imaginary abusers who supposedly abused them 30 years ago.
  • Today we celebrate single mothers who divorce raped their beta husbands, separated their kids from their fathers and turned their sons into thieves and murderers and left.
  • Today we remind ourselves that when holes choose Chads and dogs to fuck, its their preference but when we demand a hole to not be a landwhale we are misogynists who should be hanged till death.
  • Today we recognize the fact that when holes demand free money, privileges, sex and surgeries its their birthright and they deserve it, but when we ask for it we are told "You are not entitled to sex, inkwell."
  • Today we celebrate holes who cheat on their betabux husbands, force them to raise Chad's babies and if they refuse to do so, accuse them of domestic violence and take everything that once belonged to those innocent men.
  • Today we celebrate mediocrity as having a vagina means celebration but having a penis means that we are yet another disposable member of the society who is only good for wageslaving and whose tax dollars are spend on holes so that they can live a better life.

If there’s ever a beat uprising, this would be the perfect day to do it.

Also, don’t turn on the TV today, it’ll be suifuel full of foid worship.

Good morning

If there’s ever a beat uprising, this would be the perfect day to do it.

Also, don’t turn on the TV today, it’ll be suifuel full of foid worship.
Based. There is nothing more ragefuel than watching simps worshiping holes

Fucking preach. Women are some of the most genocidal maniacs on Earth. 500,000+ babies are killed each year because of them.

Fucking preach. Women are some of the most genocidal maniacs on Earth. 500,000+ babies are killed each year because of them.
And yet they are supposed to be the more "empathetic" gender.

There is only hypocrisy

Chads usually wears condom or makes their bitch drink birth pills (They sometimes dont because the think Chad wıll be a nice father)
Normies especially low tier ones dont wear condom in their first time or take it off after cumming.
But ı guess ıts better for a loser foid to kill her baby rather than raise him in a single mom house,de-masculanizeing and blue pilling him process.

To hell with these stupid cunts. All they do is make me feel horrible about myself just like normshits who always try to have some kind of superiority over me. You can't even joke around these used cumdumpster whores. They always have the nerve to be repulsed by/never attracted to me despite my efforts. Ugly men(especially non-NT) are abused, ostracized, and put down over the dumbest shit. I am truly sick and tired of everything I go through at the hands of this cucked clown world. I'm done dwelling in this darkness caused by them. Foid scum deserve every bad thing that happens to them and as long as I'm treated badly and made to continue feeling like shit I hope they suffer more. Good fucking morning, I hate women.

Last edited:
Based and well written post

High IQ.

These fake holidays where society celebrates degeneracy, insanity, and us being pissed on make my blood boil. It's not enough they get to have their clown world everyday, they have to rub our faces in it. Tired of this crap. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

High IQ.

These fake holidays where society celebrates degeneracy, insanity, and us being pissed on make my blood boil. It's not enough they get to have their clown world everyday, they have to rub our faces in it. Tired of this crap. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Time to crack down on Incels and shut down their sucide cult for good

Don't forget that today is National Dishwasher Appreciation Day, because having only one Women's day wasn't enough

I declare it to be the Incel Eon.

Good morning I hate toilets

I wonder why women are becoming more valued citizens than men these days its always celebrated when it involves a women but if its a man he better bring something to the table or he is irrelevant