Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hard drugs are the often the only real way to relieve extreme mental issues

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
SOMETIMES antidepressants and other medications work. But I do find a lot of the time, at least from reading forums extensively that many people exhaust all options. People will try a natural route where they'll do more exercise, join groups, clubs etc and try branching out, eating healthily, etc etc but after a while they'll move onto commonly prescribed medications like antidepressants. Then when these don't work they'll try a different type of antidepressant, and on, and on etc. And then nothing works and they'll start thinking about the rope.

If you ever get to that stage, there's literally no reason not to use drugs. I wouldn't recommend trying them before exhausting the other options, but at the same time I have never understood why some people are so opposed to the idea of drug use when there is nothing else to live for. Sure they don't work in the long term and can often lead to more problems than they fixed (although personally I got pretty deep in and I still found it better than life before it). I will never forget the feeling of taking some xanax for the first time as a fix for anxiety. It was like, HOLY FUCK, something that ACTUALLY WORKS. I'll never forget it as long as I live. It was LEGIT like the problem just melted away, kind of like getting drunk but without the same intoxicated feeling (although you can get that too if you take a high dose). It wasn't like some SSRI where you take it for 6 weeks and have to actually concentrate and genuinely can't tell if you feel any better, it was an ACTUAL fix.

Just fucking rofl at how utterly far behind and pathetic the mental health services are. Therapy is useless, it's basically time which heals small/normie problems and then people tell themselves it was the therapy that helped. Genuine friendship/love probably could make some difference, but you can't pay for that (and if you could it'd defeat the entire purpose jfl). I truly believe mental problems are basically there to stay, but you absolutely can get some relief of them with the right substances.

Of course, the idea of men being able to deal with their problems is unthinkable, and it's evil to take a substance which makes them feel better in the privacy of their own home, which is why it's completely fine to throw people in prison for this victimless crime. Fucking lol at the legit nanny states we live in.

or sometimes they just make them worse. As for SSRIs they're drugs too.. they're basically a lite version of meth... Affect the brain the same way meth does just to a lighter degree. So they're a hard drug like any other just fda approved. Not that that means they're safe, Xanax is fda approved as well and benzos are dangerous as FUCK

Last edited:
or sometimes they just make them worse.
True. Some drugs are better than others. I think incels benefit more from non-psychedelic ones, if you get drunk it's pretty much guaranteed to not go wrong (or if it does the worst thing you'll get will be a bit of physical discomfort the day after).

True. Some drugs are better than others. I think incels benefit more from non-psychedelic ones, if you get drunk it's pretty much guaranteed to not go wrong (or if it does the worst thing you'll get will be a bit of physical discomfort the day after).
Upvated my post for more specifics.

The problem with ANY drug for incels is if they make your mental problems go away they become super addicting. And the more you take the less effective. So after a while they stop working, so you're left with knowing what eupohoria is like but unable to get there anymore. For some I'm sure that's worse than just never having touched them to begin with..

So sometimes I do want to try incel drugs like dxm but I have known too many incels who started with weed then went to dxm then whatever else then meth. I'm sure they're great beyond words but for now alcohol is fine

And even alcohol is shit tbh, take it too much it gives you cirrhosis, on top of sometimes being drunk is shit just makes you depressed and more nervous without any happy feeling. But overall, I drink a bit sometimes and it kinda makes me feel as if everything is alright (sometimes makes me feel great) that's all I really ask for, I don't need some otherworldly intense trip, I just need to feel like everything's alright and not so bad every once in a while

Upvated my post for more specifics.

The problem with ANY drug for incels is if they make your mental problems go away they become super addicting. And the more you take the less effective. So after a while they stop working, so you're left with knowing what eupohoria is like but unable to get there anymore. For some I'm sure that's worse than just never having touched them to begin with..

So sometimes I do want to try incel drugs like dxm but I have known too many incels who started with weed then went to dxm then whatever else then meth. I'm sure they're great beyond words but for now alcohol is fine

And even alcohol is shit tbh, take it too much it gives you cirrhosis, on top of sometimes being drunk is shit just makes you depressed and more nervous without any happy feeling. But overall, I drink a bit sometimes and it kinda makes me feel as if everything is alright (sometimes makes me feel great) that's all I really ask for, I don't need some otherworldly intense trip, I just need to feel like everything's alright and not so bad every once in a while
Yeah I know. The post is directed at people with nothing else to live for. It's a dangerous cope. But benzos are really the only anxiolytic drug which seems to be almost universally affective. They aren't really dangerous drugs in the sense that it's almost impossible to kill yourself with a benzo overdose, but they are extremely addictive and the withdrawal is dangerous.

I think meth use is pretty rare. Going from weed to dxm to meth would be a strange path, meth addicts are usually people living in the parts of the US where it's popular and they take it without realising how utterly addictive it is. It's not really a drug where there's a gateway for it, a better example for that would be heroin (someone sips lean, they fall in love with the opiate feeling, then they go to oxys, then heroin).

Alcohol is much stronger than commonly abused recreationals. It's immensely more damaging than weed for 99% of people, worse than cocaine, worse than xanax, most psychedelics, and so on. Of course it depends how much you use, drinking a beer now and then isn't going to do any harm, but you can make that argument for all drugs. If you abuse it, it literally wreaks havoc on your body and as far as addictiveness and damage to both yourself and society it's up there with the worst.

From your description of how you use alcohol it doesn't seem like you drink much, but you could get the effects you've described from using benzos which take much less of a toll on your body (when used in this way). I'm not saying you should do that though because you don't drink much anyway. It seems like you choose to avoid DXM because you're worried it'll push you on to harder things but alcohol is a much bigger gateway drug, and also just a much more addictive drug than DXM and most drugs you can think of. Anything which lowers inhibition is more likely to make you use other drugs for obvious reasons. I think a lot of your fear of other drugs probably stems from the fact that they're illegal and less common, but alcohol addiction has existed for millennia and leads to much worse things than other drugs.

This diagram isn't obviously going to be the same to everyone but it's pretty accurate in my opinion (although I'd put marijuana much lower down).

most_dangerous_drugs.0.png

Yeah I know. The post is directed at people with nothing else to live for. It's a dangerous cope. But benzos are really the only anxiolytic drug which seems to be almost universally affective. They aren't really dangerous drugs in the sense that it's almost impossible to kill yourself with a benzo overdose, but they are extremely addictive and the withdrawal is dangerous.

I think meth use is pretty rare. Going from weed to dxm to meth would be a strange path, meth addicts are usually people living in the parts of the US where it's popular and they take it without realising how utterly addictive it is. It's not really a drug where there's a gateway for it, a better example for that would be heroin (someone sips lean, they fall in love with the opiate feeling, then they go to oxys, then heroin).

Alcohol is much stronger than commonly abused recreationals. It's immensely more damaging than weed for 99% of people, worse than cocaine, worse than xanax, most psychedelics, and so on. Of course it depends how much you use, drinking a beer now and then isn't going to do any harm, but you can make that argument for all drugs. If you abuse it, it literally wreaks havoc on your body and as far as addictiveness and damage to both yourself and society it's up there with the worst.

From your description of how you use alcohol it doesn't seem like you drink much, but you could get the effects you've described from using benzos which take much less of a toll on your body (when used in this way). I'm not saying you should do that though because you don't drink much anyway. It seems like you choose to avoid DXM because you're worried it'll push you on to harder things but alcohol is a much bigger gateway drug, and also just a much more addictive drug than DXM and most drugs you can think of. Anything which lowers inhibition is more likely to make you use other drugs for obvious reasons. I think a lot of your fear of other drugs probably stems from the fact that they're illegal and less common, but alcohol addiction has existed for millennia and leads to much worse things than other drugs.

This diagram isn't obviously going to be the same to everyone but it's pretty accurate in my opinion (although I'd put marijuana much lower down).

most_dangerous_drugs.0.png
I used to be an alcoholic but now I drink maybe once every week or two. With this virus once every week probably. My tolerance is high though, the first time I got drunk I had half 3/4 of a fifth for instance and nowadays when I get drunk I'll have at least 6-7 shots. Does that make me an alcoholic still? Tbh probably, I guess. But if it's no more than once every 1-2 weeks it seems like the best option for coping overall. You know how even weed fucked me up to an extent I still feel months later, never want to do anything else tbh. I don't fear something because it's illegal that is cucked asf, I fear it because my own non immediate family had history of drug addiction of hard drugs from starting with "just" weed (including meth and heroin later on). They would OD to comedic levels, like once a month they'd have to go to the hospital, it was just pathetic and emberassing as fuck to the point where they showed me to never touch that stuff myself, witnessing how even the nurses would go, "him, AGAIN? An OD, let me guess" right in front of me and other family. It was that bad.

Alcohol wrecks your liver, makes you fatter and more lethargic. What else? Outside of intense abuse (which nobody is denying leads to really serious stuff like cirrhosis) I just don't understand how it leads to "societal problems". When I drink it's either with a friend or in more pathetic times alone. Explain how exactly alcohol is worse than other hard drugs like meth or cocaine without referencing long term heavy abuse consequences like cirrhosis? Genuinely curious.

I know it's booze and it's degenerate, but are you saying benzos are better? Honestly man, I could get phenibut right now online easily, but I just don't see how it's a better option

Last edited:
Based thread title, I'm fucked up as hell as I write this so I won't be able to make a more substantial comment than this.

I will never forget the feeling of taking some xanax for the first time as a fix for anxiety. It was like, HOLY FUCK, something that ACTUALLY WORKS.
bro ngl I was exactly thinking of this when reading, I rmb taking it for the first time n it felt like wow I didn't know my mind was capable of feeling like this (not in a druggie way), like really relaxed n happy n not worrying abt anything holy jezus

I used to be an alcoholic but now I drink maybe once every week or two. With this virus once every week probably. Does that make me an alcoholic still? Maybe, I guess. But I don't ever want to do any other harder stuff. You know how even weed fucked me up to an extent I still feel months later, never want to do anything else tbh. I don't fear something because it's illegal that is cucked asf, I fear it because my own non immediate family had history of drug addiction of hard drugs from starting with "just" weed.

Alcohol wrecks your liver, makes you fatter and more lethargic. What else? Outside of intense abuse (which nobody is denying leads to really serious stuff like cirrhosis) I just don't understand how it leads to "societal problems". When I drink it's either with a friend or in more pathetic times alone. Explain how exactly alcohol is worse than other hard drugs like meth or cocaine without referencing long term heavy abuse consequences like cirrhosis? Genuinely curious.

I know it's booze and it's degenerate, but are you saying benzos are better? Honestly man, I could get phenibut right now online easily, but I just don't see how it's a better option
I wouldn't class that as being an alcoholic. It would fall under the AA definition (because they believe once an alcoholic always an alcoholic). But most people wouldn't consider drinking once a week or even less an alcoholic, in fact most people drink more than that.

I know about the weed thing, but that's because weed's a psychedelic. Alcohol (and most other drugs) are far more damaging to the body, but weed can often be worse mentally because it's a psychedelic with paranoia and anxiety as a common side effect.

The damage to society thing stems from things like drink driving, people getting drunk and becoming more violent, unprotected sex, and so on. An extremely high percentage of violent crime is linked to alcohol. It is true that alcohol is used more than other drugs, but the nature of its effects, the lowered inhibition combined with being more excitable is really what makes alcohol more likely to make someone act wreckless. Benzos lower inhibition but don't usually make people hyper, although the same thing can be seen with people blacking out on xanax and doing wild shit, it's just less common.

If you enjoy alcohol I'd just continue using it, there's no need to try phenibut instead (although you could try it, as I said you're much more likely to get addicted to alcohol anyway). I just meant benzos were safer as they're less taxing on the body and still provide the same clarity of mind. I used to get drunk every Saturday, I switched it to getting high on Xanax a few times but I enjoyed the effects of both. Mixing them is a recipe for disaster however.

As for the question about alcohol being more harmful than other drugs, I'd definitely say meth is more harmful than alcohol, but there aren't really too many drugs that are worse than alcohol as far as bodily harm is concerned. Again this is about alcohol abuse opposed to just getting drunk every so often so you don't need to really worry about this, especially since you aren't focused on long term problems. But abusing booze can lead to high blood pressure, strokes, liver disease, kidney, stomach, heart problems, several cancers, dementia, several other mental problems...you could fill a book with the ways alcohol can harm your body lol. But for you perhaps the biggest concern is that it can lead to some mental issues, namely depression & anxiety. If you keep your use in check which you seem to be doing then the likelihood of this is pretty low imo.
bro ngl I was exactly thinking of this when reading, I rmb taking it for the first time n it felt like wow I didn't know my mind was capable of feeling like this (not in a druggie way), like really relaxed n happy n not worrying abt anything holy jezus
Yeah man it was one of the most memorable moments of my life jfl. Anxiety is legit fucking crippling, infuriates me when normies say "its all in ur head brah jus chill" when they've never had to deal with it.

It was amazing just to be able to fucking relax and act like a normal person at work without stressing over stupid unimportant bullshit. Ridiculous shit like my hands sweating for no fucking reason just stopped, it was LITERALLY like a NT pill.

Last edited:
The best I've ever felt in my life was playing cod 4 and modern warfare 2 as a kid. I know drugs are infinitely better from what I've heard, and I'm sure op is laughing at reading that, but that's genuinely the most excited and happiest I've ever been. I still fondly remember playing those games multiplayer and campaign and just being so intensely excited I've never been able to match those feelings up years later.
I wouldn't class that as being an alcoholic. It would fall under the AA definition (because they believe once an alcoholic always an alcoholic). But most people wouldn't consider drinking once a week or even less an alcoholic, in fact most people drink more than that.

I know about the weed thing, but that's because weed's a psychedelic. Alcohol (and most other drugs) are far more damaging to the body, but weed can often be worse mentally because it's a psychedelic with paranoia and anxiety as a common side effect.

The damage to society thing stems from things like drink driving, people getting drunk and becoming more violent, unprotected sex, and so on. An extremely high percentage of violent crime is linked to alcohol. It is true that alcohol is used more than other drugs, but the nature of its effects, the lowered inhibition combined with being more excitable is really what makes alcohol more likely to make someone act wreckless. Benzos lower inhibition but don't usually make people hyper, although the same thing can be seen with people blacking out on xanax and doing wild shit, it's just less common.

If you enjoy alcohol I'd just continue using it, there's no need to try phenibut instead (although you could try it, as I said you're much more likely to get addicted to alcohol anyway). I just meant benzos were safer as they're less taxing on the body and still provide the same clarity of mind. I used to get drunk every Saturday, I switched it to getting high on Xanax a few times but I enjoyed the effects of both. Mixing them is a recipe for disaster however.

As for the question about alcohol being more harmful than other drugs, I'd definitely say meth is more harmful than alcohol, but there aren't really too many drugs that are worse than alcohol as far as bodily harm is concerned. Again this is about alcohol abuse opposed to just getting drunk every so often so you don't need to really worry about this, especially since you aren't focused on long term problems. But abusing booze can lead to high blood pressure, strokes, liver disease, kidney, stomach, heart problems, several cancers, dementia, several other mental problems...you could fill a book with the ways alcohol can harm your body lol. But for you perhaps the biggest concern is that it can lead to some mental issues, namely depression & anxiety. If you keep your use in check which you seem to be doing then the likelihood of this is pretty low imo.
Is weed a psych? I can't understand . I read it's a stimulant from one guy, a depressant from another, a psych from another. Indica? Which is the straib that's supposed to calm you down? That's the one I took that gave me the most intense panic attacks of my life. So I don't think it makes a difference at all JFL it is still fucking me up months later. More existentialist, solipsist thoughts than ever. It's getting better with time which means to me I should never touch any strain again!

My grandpa was a huge alcoholic too. We are slav subhumans, so a meme. Only recently at 20+ age did my grandma tell me about what he was like back then. Apparently he drank ALOT, yet he died old asf. So I have the alcoholic gene sadly, doesnt affect me as bad as most people though I don't want to drink every day to test that. They explains why my tolerance is so high and why even my sister who shared my genes can outdrink most guys despite barely drinking herself jfl

And as for alcoholic being dangerous man that applies to any drug, even when I've had 15 shots I am not driving out or starting fights, I'm sitting at home listening to music or watching a movie or playing a game or whatever. At least that's me though I guess

SOMETIMES antidepressants and other medications work. But I do find a lot of the time, at least from reading forums extensively that many people exhaust all options. People will try a natural route where they'll do more exercise, join groups, clubs etc and try branching out, eating healthily, etc etc but after a while they'll move onto commonly prescribed medications like antidepressants. Then when these don't work they'll try a different type of antidepressant, and on, and on etc. And then nothing works and they'll start thinking about the rope.

If you ever get to that stage, there's literally no reason not to use drugs. I wouldn't recommend trying them before exhausting the other options, but at the same time I have never understood why some people are so opposed to the idea of drug use when there is nothing else to live for. Sure they don't work in the long term and can often lead to more problems than they fixed (although personally I got pretty deep in and I still found it better than life before it). I will never forget the feeling of taking some xanax for the first time as a fix for anxiety. It was like, HOLY FUCK, something that ACTUALLY WORKS. I'll never forget it as long as I live. It was LEGIT like the problem just melted away, kind of like getting drunk but without the same intoxicated feeling (although you can get that too if you take a high dose). It wasn't like some SSRI where you take it for 6 weeks and have to actually concentrate and genuinely can't tell if you feel any better, it was an ACTUAL fix.

Just fucking rofl at how utterly far behind and pathetic the mental health services are. Therapy is useless, it's basically time which heals small/normie problems and then people tell themselves it was the therapy that helped. Genuine friendship/love probably could make some difference, but you can't pay for that (and if you could it'd defeat the entire purpose jfl). I truly believe mental problems are basically there to stay, but you absolutely can get some relief of them with the right substances.

Of course, the idea of men being able to deal with their problems is unthinkable, and it's evil to take a substance which makes them feel better in the privacy of their own home, which is why it's completely fine to throw people in prison for this victimless crime. Fucking lol at the legit nanny states we live in.
weed is god sent

Din read but Drugs are a great cope People who say to stop doing them don’t want incels to cope

I recommend all of you to try MDMA

or sometimes they just make them worse. As for SSRIs they're drugs too.. they're basically a lite version of meth... Affect the brain the same way meth does just to a lighter degree. So they're a hard drug like any other just fda approved. Not that that means they're safe, Xanax is fda approved as well and benzos are dangerous as FUCK
Meth is FDA approved in like 5 mg doses

Last edited:
indeed. you can't

LOL. eating my pills just right now... crunch crunch glup
Will be with you boyos on Saturday. Only alc unfortunately but I can't wait to be day drinking.

Just fucking lol at incel life. Legit been looking forward to it all week :feelskek:

High IQ. There is no perma cure for depression, once you have it you'll have it for life. Only ways to numb the pain.

Incels should use drugs liberally

"Withdrawal" is just another jewish lie, so that you'll seek out expensive jewish treatment for the imaginary "withdrawal symptoms"

A friendly reminder and rule of the thumb for all ugly men:

If governments are against something, YOU SHOULD BE FOR IT

Incels should use drugs liberally

"Withdrawal" is just another jewish lie, so that you'll seek out expensive jewish treatment for the imaginary "withdrawal symptoms"
Lmao no it's not man. I agree it's overblown in a lot of situations and you have to get addicted very hard to certain types of drugs, but withdrawal from some drugs (especially benzos) is dangerous as fuck. I have been hospitalised from it and almost died. But withdrawal from most drugs won't kill you (heroin withdrawal is hell on earth but it won't kill you).

Lmao no it's not man. I agree it's overblown in a lot of situations and you have to get addicted very hard to certain types of drugs, but withdrawal from some drugs (especially benzos) is dangerous as fuck. I have been hospitalised from it and almost died. But withdrawal from most drugs won't kill you (heroin withdrawal is hell on earth but it won't kill you).

It's not dangerous unless you go about it like a retard (Jordan peterson)

It's not dangerous unless you go about it like a retard (Jordan peterson)
Well sometimes there's no choice if your supply runs out. It is safe if you taper down the dose and know what you're doing but that's a lot different than just saying there's no such thing as drug withdrawal lol.

Well sometimes there's no choice if your supply runs out. It is safe if you taper down the dose and know what you're doing but that's a lot different than just saying there's no such thing as drug withdrawal lol.

There is no such thing as drug withdrawal. It's jews playing mind games.

People don't die from the physical withdrawal, they ultimately die from the psychosis that is associated with it.

There is no such thing as drug withdrawal. It's jews playing mind games.

People don't die from the physical withdrawal, they ultimately die from the psychosis that is associated with it.
I honestly can't tell if you actually believe this. People absolutely do die from drug withdrawal (or if we're being that pedantic, COMPLICATIONS of drug withdrawal). Take alcohol withdrawal. You can develop tremors, fever, and delirium tremens. Symptoms of this include an irregular heart rate, and potentially seizures which can result in death. Now let me guess, that's not "drug withdrawal", but "the seizures associated with it"? :feelskek:

I honestly can't tell if you actually believe this. People absolutely do die from drug withdrawal (or if we're being that pedantic, COMPLICATIONS of drug withdrawal). Take alcohol withdrawal. You can develop tremors, fever, and delirium tremens. Symptoms of this include an irregular heart rate, and potentially seizures which can result in death. Now let me guess, that's not "drug withdrawal", but "the seizures associated with it"? :feelskek:

The critical point is that most of the physical symptoms are caused by a person's psychology, not by the drug.

This is why many people don't experience much, or even any, withdrawal symptoms from drugs as strong as klonopin, heroin, etc. Even after long periods of "abuse".

But it's in the jews' interest to claim that the drug causes 100% of the withdrawal symptoms. This frightens people into seeking out the conventional treatments($$$).

Always follow the money.

I will never forget the feeling of taking some xanax for the first time as a fix for anxiety. It was like, HOLY FUCK, something that ACTUALLY WORKS.
quoting this bcos I feel like I need a Xanax now

Truth. You have no idea how many times I've used benzodiazepines just to stop freaking out in some social setting, they actually helped me to get to know people. You can easily get them pretty much anywhere, including DNMs. I also started using psychedelics like LSD and different tryptamines to come to terms with my incel condition, although most trips are usually just pure cope instead of straight out acceptance.

I do not recommend opioid-like drugs of any kind. I did Tramadol for a month or two, and meanwhile experience was orgasmic, it's a straight road to addiction, health problems and suicide over time.

Truth. You have no idea how many times I've used benzodiazepines just to stop freaking out in some social setting, they actually helped me to get to know people. You can easily get them pretty much anywhere, including DNMs. I also started using psychedelics like LSD and different tryptamines to come to terms with my incel condition, although most trips are usually just pure cope instead of straight out acceptance.

I do not recommend opioid-like drugs of any kind. I did Tramadol for a month or two, and meanwhile experience was orgasmic, it's a straight road to addiction, health problems and suicide over time.
This is my experience too, and with you on the opioids even though I never used them (unless kratom counts). I legit got hooked on benzos for 3 years (to the point of almost dying from withdrawal). I don't regret a damn thing. In that time I always acted in a way more functional, happy stress free way. It was like for the only time in my life the normie advice of "jus relax brah" could ACTUALLY be done.

I did always view benzos as kind of a tragedy. You simply can't take them long term, you get addicted so quickly and they are one of the few drugs where the withdrawal is actually able to kill or significantly harm you. But they are simply too fucking good to be true. You could NEVER recreate that shit with therapy, meditation, or anything. All humans are physically incapable of willing their neurotransmitters to significantly emit more GABA without taking some kind of exogenous substance, and guess what? The only drugs which actually fucking work for anxiety are the three types I just listed, and ALL of them have terrible withdrawals which are capable of killing you. Just a fucking joke at this point.

quoting this bcos I feel like I need a Xanax now
Legit. Even 1/4 of a xanax provides infinitely more relief than the supposed best therapists on earth.