Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] Autism is not to blame for your bad personality (in the long-term)

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Bad personality and autism are linked and strongly correlated, however autism (which is out of your control) doesnt guarantee a bad personality (which is in your control). Allow me to explain.

Just because someone has autism (which is out of their control) doesnt mean whether they behave like a normal person or an autistic retard is out of their control. Sure, autism causing you to INITIALLY behave in a weird way due to not understanding social cues/norms is understandable and something i can empathize with. But once people mistreat you due to your weird behaviour, not having the self-awareness to realize that the reason for your mistreatment is due to your weird personality and therefore not making any effort to change yourself, only you are to blame for that.

It's possible to be autistic and INITIALLY behave abnormally because you dont know what is socially acceptable behaviour, but if you dont have the self-awareness to learn from your mistakes and then observe/study the way NTs socialize in an effort to imitate and copy their behaviour so as to present oneself as being "normal", then you are completely to blame for that.

Only like 20% of autists are capable of redemption. The rest of them (80%) make no effort to create a decent personality for themselves, instead blaming autism and saying "my personality is out of my control due to being born with autism which is out of my control."

I call BS, your autism may be beyond your control, but whether you CHOOSE to exhibit/unleash your autism in social settings or suppress it, learn from your mistakes and then behave like a normal person is what is in your CONTROL.

In conclusion, personality is in your control irregardless of whether you have autism or not.

Autism causing someone to have a shit personality (in the short-term) is understandable. However, autists who blame their autism for having a shit personality (in the long-term) are just looking for an excuse to veil the REAL reason for their bad personality (lack of effort/self-awareness), by blaming the shortcomings in their personality on something out of their control (autism), in an effort to argue that their shit personality is also out of their control.

Last edited:

No surprise given the fact that your bio says "retardedcel." Heck, you probably dont even know how to read, im just wasting unnecessary effort in replying lol.

Continuous self-controlled autism is a huge mental effort which brings a ton of extra anxiety and all this just for the sake of being slightly more socially accepted by normies. Nah, better rot isolated.

Just read.

You even admit that autistic people are heavily bullied for their entire childhood (and adolescence)! So just study the harmful effects of bullying on a person's personality to realize that the personality of the autistic person is lost for life!

Low IQ thread

I already replied to this on your thread, but I'll say it again. I understand that personality is largely genetic and environmentally influenced, but to argue that you have NO CONTROL OF IT WHATSOEVER is a lie, surely even you have the self-awareness to realise this.

I already replied to this on your thread, but I'll say it again. I understand that personality is largely genetic and environmentally influenced, but to argue that you have NO CONTROL OF IT WHATSOEVER is a lie, surely even you have the self-awareness to realise this.
In fact, I can control my personality for a few moments, just as I can hold 80 kg for a few moments (and, yes, I have enough physical strength for that). But I can't do it all the time, and the time that I can't control my personality is enough to create all the problems for me.

It is really curious that an incel in an incel forum is unable to understand such obvious things.

Personality is not a malleable characteristic, especially if you've acquired personality disorders due to improper socialization in your formative years. To speak of personality as if it's fully within your control is an IncelTears meme, and it's particularly absurd if you consider the case of an autist whose entire social life has been catastrophic ever since 3 years old.

The formation of your personality is not within your control, and, at best, you can only hope to make changes around the edges. For the average adult autist, this would make no practical difference, and the juice is simply not worth the squeeze.

Why should we spend every waking hour trying to imitate the behavior of normalgroids who hate us for who we inherently are, and who would ostracize us for the slightest slip of our masks? If I were placed in the position of doing that day after day, thERe is no telling what I would do.

In fact, I can control my personality for a few moments, just as I can hold 80 kg for a few moments (and, yes, I have enough physical strength for that). But I can't do it all the time, and the time that I can't control my personality is enough to create all the problems for me.

It is really curious that an incel in an incel forum is unable to understand such obvious things.
Continuous self-controlled autism is a huge mental effort which brings a ton of extra anxiety and all this just for the sake of being slightly more socially accepted by normies. Nah, better rot isolated.

Normalfags literally want us to become psychopaths who lack all anxiety and spend our time manipulating people.

And as I've written before, we should oblige them, just not in regard to faux charm and imitation of their behaviors (the factor 1 psychopathy which they are so enamored by), but violence and brutality (the factor 2 psychopathy which typically only foids get exposed to and fetishize, teehee).

Last edited:
I call BS, your autism may be beyond your control, but whether you CHOOSE to exhibit/unleash your autism in social settings or suppress it, learn from your mistakes and then behave like a normal person is what is in your CONTROL.
I am calling bait.
This is honk honk tier :feelsclown:

I am calling bait.
This is honk honk tier :feelsclown:
The basic foundation of his argument with regard to the dichotomy of control is solid psychology as rooted in Stoic philosophy, but he really underestimates how much of your personality is determined by your childhood socialization process, which, of course, is outside of your control.

An an autist, your entire experience in the public schools was probably a living hell, mired by bullying and social ostracization (the latter, which is the best case scenario, merely being a more intense form of bullying), and if you're a NEET rotter now, you have likely not recovered from it.

What you should ask at this stage of your existence is whether it's possible or even desirable to attempt to socially conform again.

Psychology as rooted in Stoic philosophy would promote a sort of fatalism here and tell you that you have no choice but to do what you are expected to. But as autists, we do actually have a choice. We can get NEETbuxx and embrace the LDAR lifestyle, and then truly focus on maximizing what's in our control (our intelligence and consistency as applied to our special interests) and spurning what isn't (the hypocritical and contradictory world of the normalgroids).

Last edited:
Your looks, inhibition, and in case where you lack both of these things- how much you are willing to put up with being a clown at the lowest position in social foodchain despite efforts are what determines your "personality".

I'm not autistic person, but I used to a weird kid in general. I realised that some of my behaviours are odd, so I started to change, learned how to act in company of normies etc. Guess what? I went from being hated to being tolerated (barely). People still laughted at me, except this time for ridiculously small and petty things. How come? But not only that- I noticed that almost all chads, chadlites and normies also did weird and cringey shit VERY often, sometimes even worse than what I did. And yet- nobody joked about them, nobody isolated themselves from them, they didn't had to "fix" some of their retarded behaviours. Could it be that my "personality" wasn't the reason why I was hated in the first place, but rather a good excuse to externalize aggresion towards me that was here in the first place because of my looks and high inhibition? Really makes me think.

But coming back to last few years when I was acting normal and was rather outgoing (often even managing to be low inhibition), people still jumped on me for any petty shit, I was still the butt of all jokes and bothered in every group that I was in (I changed school a few times because I couldn't decide on my future job course). You have to take my word when I say I was acting same as anyone else in group (fuck, here and there I would say that I was the least weird person among these normies), and yet I was the one getting humiliated. And each time it started almost instantly. Different people, same shit. Do I have some sort of curse over me, or could it be that my looks and inhibition... you know how the rest goes.

It messed with me like nothing else, I was getting more anxious and paranoid because of that. It became hurtfull for my psyche to have "good personality". "I don't do anything wrong, then why are everyone like this? I must be horrible person and I don't even know about that". What followed was biggest phase of self-hatred and anguish in my life, until I became blackpilled. It doesn't matter how I act or am I a good person or not because people disrespect me any way, so why bother?

Thruth is that a persons opinion about you forms in the first seconds of seeing you, almost never changes for better, but can always change for worse.

If you're incel then best you can become is social cuck, a sanctioned jester.
People treat you based on what they see you as, what they see you as depends on your flesh, nervous system, bones, you act based on how people treat you even if you don't want to. We were doomed the moment we were born.

Personality is not a malleable characteristic, especially if you've acquired personality disorders due to improper socialization in your formative years. To speak of personality as if it's fully within your control is an IncelTears meme, and it's particularly absurd if you consider the case of an autist whose entire social life has been catastrophic ever since 3 years old.

The formation of your personality is not within your control, and, at best, you can only hope to make changes around the edges. For the average adult autist, this would make no practical difference, and the juice is simply not worth the squeeze.

Why should we spend every waking hour trying to imitate the behavior of normalgroids who hate us for who we inherently are, and who would ostracize us for the slightest slip of our masks? If I were placed in the position of doing that day after day, thERe is no telling what I would do.

Normalfags literally want us to become psychopaths who lack all anxiety and spend our time manipulating people.

And as I've written before, we should oblige them, just not in regard to faux charm and imitation of their behaviors (the factor 1 psychopathy which they are so enamored by), but violence and brutality (the factor 2 psychopathy which typically only foids get exposed to and fetishize, teehee).

I think you are assuming I am an NT who is attacking autists via this thread. Wrong, I am an autist, just trying to help my fellow autists survive in this world (which is nearly impossible to do if you ACT autistic). That is the key distinction, it doesnt matter if you are autistic, just dont ACT autistic and you'll be fine, because In life you are not treated based on what or who you are, but what people PERCEIVE to be.

Life is like a movie, the movie begins when we are born and ends when we die. Whatever happens in between is the storyline/plot. Certain aspects of the plot are out of your control (determined by external factors and variables such as genetics, environment etc.), certain aspects of the plot however are IN YOUR CONTROL. In those aspects, you are the producer, writer and director of the movie. And most importantly, WE ARE ACTORS IN OUR OWN MOVIES

Once you realise that the world is just a stage and that everybody is a performer, you'll learn that at the end of the day even though your genetics may create various obstacles and challenges in life, if you can PERFORM despite all of that, the world is yours.

Last edited:
Too hard for me to swallow sry

An ugly face alone places one on the non NT spectrum... unacceptable face, unacceptable height, unacceptable behavior... those things will damage anyone's NT stats. Under feminism, every man who exhibits less than 15% in any of these stats compared to the feminist average is stamped as a beta or omega. These social rankings cause people to be lower on the NT spectrum for obvious reasons.

I think you are assuming I am an NT who is attacking autists via this thread. Wrong, I am an autist, just trying to help my fellow autists survive in this world (which is nearly impossible to do if you ACT autistic). That is the key distinction, it doesnt matter if you are autistic, just dont ACT autistic and you'll be fine, because In life you are not treated based on what or who you are, but what people perceive you as.

Life is like a movie, the movie begins when we are born and ends when we die. Whatever happens in between is the storyline/plot. Certain aspects of the plot are out of your control (determined by external factors and variables such as genetics, environment etc.), certain aspects of the plot however are IN YOUR CONTROL. In those aspects, you are the producer, writer and director of the movie.

Once you realise that the world is just a stage and that everybody is a performer, you'll learn that at the end of the day even though your genetics may create various obstacles and challenges in life, if you can PERFORM despite all of that, the world is yours.

I can understand your perspective just by looking at your avatar:

You romanticize the figure of a Machiavellian psychopath.

And my critique is that autists do not have to lower themselves to the level of what normalgroids consider ideal -- the faux charm and faux conformism of their aspirational, psychopathic masters.

We can achieve self-actualization through NEETdom and the application of our intelligence onto our special interests (in other words, through self-honesty and autistic maximalism).

If/when we do want to LARP as psychopaths, we should embrace Factor 2:

Factor 2 was found to be related to antisocial personality disorder,[16] social deviance,[16] sensation seeking,[16] low socioeconomic status[16] and high risk of suicide.[18]

Rather than Factor 1:

Factor 1 has been correlated with narcissistic personality disorder,[16] low anxiety,[16] low empathy,[17] low stress reaction[18] and low suicide risk[18]

If anything, we should gift a Factor 1 type a goer-brand watch. You can find them in the manager's office of your local corporate business setting or at the helm of a political institution.

Last edited:
The basic foundation of his argument with regard to the dichotomy of control is solid psychology as rooted in Stoic philosophy, but he really underestimates how much of your personality is determined by your childhood socialization process, which, of course, is outside of your control.

An an autist, your entire experience in the public schools was probably a living hell, mired by bullying and social ostracization (the latter, which is the best case scenario, merely being a more intense form of bullying), and if you're a NEET rotter now, you have likely not recovered from it.

What you should ask at this stage of your existence is whether it's possible or even desirable to attempt to socially conform again.

Psychology as rooted in Stoic philosophy would promote a sort of fatalism here and tell you that you have no choice but to do what you are expected to. But as autists, we do actually have a choice. We can get NEETbuxx and embrace the LDAR lifestyle, and then truly focus on maximizing what's in our control (our intelligence and consistency as applied to our special interests) and spurning what isn't (the hypocritical and contradictory world of the normalgroids).
Do you walk up to a snake, tell him about psychology as rooted in Stoic philosophy and expect him to not bite you anymore ?

You are what ... you are.
If you are past puberty, your personality or biologically speaking your neuronal framework is already established by a process called pruning.

I am not an autist btw, just a social failure.

I've spoken to some (maybe rather severe autists) and they've told me that focusing on social cues, body language, trying to make eye contact, etc is extremely draining and requires a lot of focus.

When were you diagnosed with autism as a child or later on?

I don't know about acting weird and stuff, but I know even on this forum they stick out and you can pretty much immediately tell who is autistic.

I scrolled down fast and it looks like this is just essay battles so ngl I’m not reading thx

You just need looks lol, no1 should cope with autism or anxiety or whatever

low IQ thread. Autism has a scale of severity. Unless your autism is very mild, it's basically impossible to change your personality.

Last edited:
Bad personality and autism are linked and strongly correlated, however autism (which is out of your control) doesnt guarantee a bad personality (which is in your control). Allow me to explain.

Just because someone has autism (which is out of their control) doesnt mean whether they behave like a normal person or an autistic retard is out of their control. Sure, autism causing you to INITIALLY behave in a weird way due to not understanding social cues/norms is understandable and something i can empathize with. But once people mistreat you due to your weird behaviour, not having the self-awareness to realize that the reason for your mistreatment is due to your weird personality and therefore not making any effort to change yourself, only you are to blame for that.

It's possible to be autistic and INITIALLY behave abnormally because you dont know what is socially acceptable behaviour, but if you dont have the self-awareness to learn from your mistakes and then observe/study the way NTs socialize in an effort to imitate and copy their behaviour so as to present oneself as being "normal", then you are completely to blame for that.

Only like 20% of autists are capable of redemption. The rest of them (80%) make no effort to create a decent personality for themselves, instead blaming autism and saying "my personality is out of my control due to being born with autism which is out of my control."

In conclusion, personality is in your control irregardless of whether you have autism or not.

Autism causing someone to have a shit personality (in the short-term) is understandable. However, autists who blame their autism for having a shit personality (in the long-term) are just looking for an excuse to veil the REAL reason for their bad personality (lack of effort/self-awareness), by blaming the shortcomings in their personality on something out of their control (autism), in an effort to argue that their shit personality is also out of their control.
These are stone cold observable facts
I know at least three autists all huge ego, narcissistic, self denial angle eg crap personality. All ignore huge cues that how they are acting is perpetuating their own demise socially and psychologically. All have egos so large that they dismiss out of hand their own errors misjudgements could be the cause of most of their problems, and just carpet blame other people.

If you don't agree with this post either.

A) You are said autist who is again rejecting everyone else's advice because of huge ego narcissism I can't ever be wrong.

B) you are super low iq who dumps on posts randomly for super low iq reasons.

Mic drop

Do you walk up to a snake, tell him about psychology as rooted in Stoic philosophy and expect him to not bite you anymore ?

You are what ... you are.
If you are past puberty, your personality or biologically speaking your neuronal framework is already established by a process called pruning.

I am not an autist btw, just a social failure.
I think there is truth to the idea that many autists, especially if they are suffering from severe neurosis, could benefit from transformative endeavors.

But to have the ultimate expectation of fitting in among normalgroids and skillfully manipulating them, like a Machiavellian psychopath would, will probably just lead to disappointment and failure.

My "transformative endeavors" will be strictly intra-personal and I have no interest in setting myself up to fail in an arena for which I was not made: that of social and economic liberalism and alienation rather than social restriction and economic specialization. I can at least mimic the latter conditions in my NEET environment.

I know at least three autists all huge ego, narcissistic, self denial angle eg crap personality. All ignore huge cues that how they are acting is perpetuating their own demise socially and psychologically. All have egos so large that they dismiss out of hand their own errors misjudgements could be the cause of most of their problems, and just carpet blame other people.

Factor 1 psychopaths who rule over normalgroids and rape and abuse their women have huge egos.

Indeed, a huge ego/narcissism is only a problem if you don't have the social stature to back it up.

But to be sure, autists do not have such social stature and social finesse, and if they understandably want to embrace psychopathy, they should save themselves some time and "go factor 2."

Last edited:

I'm not saying "fit in" to society and be normal for the purpose of appeasing normies. Far from that, im saying "pretend" to be normal and "pretend" to fit in for your own benefit. As i said, life is a movie and WE'RE ALL ACTORS.

If you can find a way to be the perfect actor, you will be able to infiltrate social circles and make friends/acquintances. You never know, maybe one day your friend or acquintance becomes powerful and you could capitalize on your relationship by reaping some reward from association with that person.

Connections are everything in life, if you learn how to be the perfect actor, one day you can take advantage of your connections to create success FOR YOURSELF (at society's expense). There are a limited amount of resources in the world. The more you have for yourself, the less available for everybody else. So by becoming rich, not only are you increasing your own quality of life, you are indirectly decreasing quality of life for everybody else (a revenge of some sort).

I used to believe that the world is just and people are good, but reality taught me otherwise. I was sad for a long time, but eventually i stopped feeling anything, i think i lost the ability to experience emotions. That's why when i hear that thousands of normies are dead due to some earthquake, corona virus etc. I dont feel anything. This might be a bad thing for normies, but for me its good. Emotions are weakness, emotions impede a person's ability to think rationally, objectively and introspectively. Because i have no emotion, i am easily able to lie, deceive and manipulate people to get what I want.

The education system, parents, society in general teaches us as kids to be honest, to never lie. But as i grew up, i realised that telling the truth, maintaining honesty and integrity etc. is all BS which we were indoctrinated as children to uphold. Contrary to what we are brainwashed to believe, its not honest people who are most successful. When i look at the world, i see that the most dishonest, deceitful and untrustworthy people are the most successful people. They are the ones in the highest positions in society (CEOs of corporations, politicians, government officials etc. are mostly psychopathic individuals who lack ability to feel emotions).

Reality is, being genuine and sincere is actually completely counter-productive to being successful. At the end of the day, WE ARE ALL ACTORS, and the most successful individuals are the few who are PERFECT ACTORS. Normies realize this very well, thats why the advice they give us is "just be yourself" (which sounds like harmless advice on the surface, but upon deeper analysis, they dont want us to become perfect actors), diverting us from the path of success, so that we have less resources and they have more for themselves.
low IQ thread. Autism has a scale of severity. Unless your autism is very mild, it's basically impossible to change your personality.

View attachment 220420

low IQ for not realising that im talking about low-mid level autists, not severe autists. Given that most people on this forum can read threads/posts and interact with other users, they are in that low-mid level category.
You just need looks lol, no1 should cope with autism or anxiety or whatever

Personality matters the closer you are to being average.

There is a big difference between an autistic 5/10 normie and an NT, social-circle maxxed confident, conversation dominating normie. As bluepilled as it sounds, i've seen the difference in sexual success for males of both cases (on many occasions, hence a large sample size), and the results were astounding.

Last edited:

You are correct in that you do have control, but the control and its effects are minimal, and it takes many years to do it on your own. You're exaggerating the locus of control on your own personality changes.

Think of personality changes like body building. You build and sculpt muscle, but you are only able to change the muscle size, not the shape (that's determined by your muscle insertions).

If you're autistic and ugly nobody will give you a chance to display the good aspects of your personality. Autism is in your control to a degree, but there's only so much a person can conciously curate about themselves, especially in high stress situations. You might be able to appear somewhat NT, but if you're ugly you will be scrutinized to a degree that the cracks begin to show to the average observer. It might be some odd speech pattern that only happens once in a while, a bizzare approach to a problem, a few unpopular opinions, or something as small as your body language but it will show.

Your looks, inhibition, and in case where you lack both of these things- how much you are willing to put up with being a clown at the lowest position in social foodchain despite efforts are what determines your "personality".

I'm not autistic person, but I used to a weird kid in general. I realised that some of my behaviours are odd, so I started to change, learned how to act in company of normies etc. Guess what? I went from being hated to being tolerated (barely). People still laughted at me, except this time for ridiculously small and petty things. How come? But not only that- I noticed that almost all chads, chadlites and normies also did weird and cringey shit VERY often, sometimes even worse than what I did. And yet- nobody joked about them, nobody isolated themselves from them, they didn't had to "fix" some of their retarded behaviours. Could it be that my "personality" wasn't the reason why I was hated in the first place, but rather a good excuse to externalize aggresion towards me that was here in the first place because of my looks and high inhibition? Really makes me think.

But coming back to last few years when I was acting normal and was rather outgoing (often even managing to be low inhibition), people still jumped on me for any petty shit, I was still the butt of all jokes and bothered in every group that I was in (I changed school a few times because I couldn't decide on my future job course). You have to take my word when I say I was acting same as anyone else in group (fuck, here and there I would say that I was the least weird person among these normies), and yet I was the one getting humiliated. And each time it started almost instantly. Different people, same shit. Do I have some sort of curse over me, or could it be that my looks and inhibition... you know how the rest goes.

It messed with me like nothing else, I was getting more anxious and paranoid because of that. It became hurtfull for my psyche to have "good personality". "I don't do anything wrong, then why are everyone like this? I must be horrible person and I don't even know about that". What followed was biggest phase of self-hatred and anguish in my life, until I became blackpilled. It doesn't matter how I act or am I a good person or not because people disrespect me any way, so why bother?

Thruth is that a persons opinion about you forms in the first seconds of seeing you, almost never changes for better, but can always change for worse.

If you're incel then best you can become is social cuck, a sanctioned jester.
People treat you based on what they see you as, what they see you as depends on your flesh, nervous system, bones, you act based on how people treat you even if you don't want to. We were doomed the moment we were born.

Here's my story, i can relate to you brothER.

I was bullied heavily in primary school due to my autism, and the consequent psychological trauma just made me even more autistic, resulting in me reaching peak autism level in year 7 and 8. But at the end of year 8, when the school year ended, i had a 1.5 month summer holiday. During that time, i was alone in my room and had a lot of time to reflect on my junior high school years. I realised that I must have been behaving in an abnormal way for people to have bullied me the way they did, and realised that i needed to become a normal person in order to be accepted.

I came back to school at the beginning of year 9, a changed person. I started to behave normally, yet everyone continued to treat me on the basis of the negative first impression i left upon them. Even though I had changed, people still treated me as if i was still the same autistic retard from years 7 and 8.

The only reason i was a weird kid in years 7 and 8 was due to my autism (which was out of my control), yet people judged me on the basis of that and never acknowledged or valued the fact that I had the self-awareness and maturity to learn my lesson, as reflected in my redemption in year 9 (which was in my control).

That's when i realised how cruel the world truly is. People will judge you on flaws which are beyond your control, yet they'll never acknowledge or value any redemption you make (which is in your control). It was the first blackpilling experience in my life, i didnt even realise it at that point in time and space on a conscious level, but now that i look back, a part of me subconsciously always knew it never began.

If you don't agree with this post either.

A) You are said autist who is again rejecting everyone else's advice because of huge ego narcissism I can't ever be wrong.

B) you are super low iq who dumps on posts randomly for super low iq reasons.

Mic drop

thanks for understanding brothER. You made a good point, its all about EGO.

Its much easier to blame something thats out of your control rather than to acknowledge the fact you simply failed to capitalise on the numerous opportunities present in your youth to impose yourself in the social realm (which was in your control).

Its easier to say that something is not your fault than to take personal responsibility/accountability for your mistakes and admit that you "fucked up".

Last edited:
He sounds like those delusional TPR guys.

And I apparently sound like a certain fakecel faggot larper according to some.

The wise thing to do is not behave in a cliquish manner (that's normie shit) and judge the post based on merit.

He sounds like those delusional TPR guys.

delusional?

says the self-proclaimed High IQ guy who was very quickly reminded by numerous users that he isnt High IQ, despite his egotistical delusions.

Wow thats embarrassing, why do you even continue to come to this forum, you have no shame.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is the right forum for you. You'd be much better off in looksmax.org or r/TRP.

friend, you aren't an important enough member of this forum for your opinion on this topic to matter. :feelskek:

I wonder if this is the right forum for you. You'd be much better off in looksmax.org or r/TRP.

Yes delusional because you refuse to acknowledge biological determinism which proves that you're not truly blackpilled.

lmao when did i say that i dont believe in biological determinism? If you can quote me saying that, i'll give you $1000.

I believe that some aspects of your life are pre-determined. Other aspects can be changed by your actions. That is probably the most accurate reflection of reality.

Driftwood iq. "Just b NT bro" :feelsseriously:

I don't care whether you think I'm important or not. I make my comments anyways because this thread is open to all.

JFL at making comments as if they even matter. Well whatever helps you cope I guess.

No surprise given the fact that your bio says "retardedcel." Heck, you probably dont even know how to read, im just wasting unnecessary effort in replying lol.
tldr ngl

if i was good looking my personality would improve

Just BlkPillPressmaxx theory

I call BS

I wouldn't/I don't.

The reason being is I correctly understand that they can "only do so much" in regards to modifying/changing their personalities to be more shall we say "normie palatable".

Yet because they are autists, I can also see them (even after modifying their personalities in the above regard to the best of their abililities) still failing in social situations, because even under the "best" meaning most ardent attempt by them to modify their personalities, they are still apt to run into roadblocks/problems ie confusing social situations that will cause them to fail hugely in the normal SMV marketplace ie social scene which then fills them with frustration and so they simply give up on continuing to attempt to modify their personality altogether which lets face it, is perfectly understandable.

Its the old "you can't polish a turd analogy" really.

Cope unless you are at least normie tier
NT still matters to an extent tho

The problem with this is that being good socially not only takes determination, but also AWARENESS of BLACK PILL KNOWLEDGE.

Without the proper knowledge, they are unable to work on themselves in the proper ways to guarantee success, and end up focusing on the wrong areas, leading to stagnation, and as a result, falling behind even further.

Your opinions imply that you don't endorse 100% biological determinism.

This is exactly what I am referring to. If you were truly blackpilled, you'd be a hardcore determinist.

why make any post anywhere then? Nothing matters in the end. Certainly not your life as an incel.

No, i dont believe in 100% biological determinism, because anyone with common sense will realise that we have the free will available to decide what actions to perform, which will determine the trajectory of our lives.

Let me give you an example

Right now I have a choice to either go ER or to wealthmax (and the choice i make will affect the outcome of my life). If i CHOOSE to go ER, i will get killed by police. If i CHOOSE to wealthmax, in 20 years i might be fucking Stacies using my money.

You see, at every moment in life you are at a crossroads, with various options/pathways available to you. Which path you CHOOSE to take will determine the reward/consequences you will reap/suffer. You are in control of your life just as much as genetics.

@BlkPillPres i need your expertise to explain this in a more detailed, concise manner.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I am referring to. If you were truly blackpilled, you'd be a hardcore determinist.

I'm really tired of arguing this nonsense, determinism is not only a self defeating argument its an inherently fallacious argument when taken to extremes (everything you say and do is pre-determined), its fallacious because one will merely claim whatever happens was predetermined, if someone second guesses themself and does the opposite to try and defy determinism, the person arguing in favor of determinism will merely state that them changing their mind and doing this was also predetermined lol

Its just fallacious nonsense that amounts to - "I'm right because I'm right, and you can't disprove that I'm right because whatever happens I'll merely state that it is the outcome that was always meant to happen"

Determinism really just boils down to reductionist nonsense, if someone got a time machine and went back and changed a so called "predetermined" event, a "determinist" would just argue it was predetermined that said person would have went back in time to do so, determinism is literally the most fallacious and disingenuous stance to argue

The irony of deterministic arguments is that they are self defeating, if what you are saying is true, then you wasted your time even talking to me, because everything is pre-determined and nothing you tell me or don't tell me is going to make a difference, so from now on I hope you try and be logically consistent and stick to your guns, and don't bother giving anyone any advice, because why bother, whats "mean't to happen" is gonna happen anyway, right retard? JFL

Idiots like you don't see the extreme irony in your "nothing matters" worldview

YOU IRONICALLY EXERT EFFORT TO INFORM OTHERS THAT NOTHING MATTERS

DON'T YOU SEE HOW CONTRADICTORY THAT IS, YOUR WORDS DON'T MATTER THEN SINCE THEY WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

You're saying you don't care if I believe you or not, but clearly you do, because why even try to convince me of anything if you believe I'm pre-determined to do certain things anyways

Deterministic arguments always contradict themselves BECAUSE ARGUING IS A TASK THAT IS EMPLOYED TO CONVINCE OR ADVISE, WHICH IS POINTLESS IF EVERYTHING IS DETERMINED

Now I'm done arguing with idiots, determinism and effort in ANYTHING is completely contradictory, why not just kill yourself now and skip to the ending, you're wasting time living if you believe you can't change anything

Autistic brains are physiologically different from normal people's brains. It's not a matter of practice, there are certain things that we simply will never be able to do, in the same way that a blind person will never be able to see. I believe I explained it quite thoroughly in this other thread a while back:
You can't mask autism. If you think you are masking something it is not autism. Someone who has asperger's, even the most mildest case, their brain works fundamentally differently from other people. It's a common misconception that autism is only about not having social abilities and the inability to read social cues, this is not the case.

As a sperglord, you are only able to think about or pay attention to one thing at a time, like a railroad track mind. Looking at someone's face overloads you with information so you have to stop thinking and can't process the conversation you are having. This is why autists are unable to make eye contact, it literally shuts their brains down from trying to take in all the excess information that their brain isn't filtering. Learning how to drive is difficult because you can only pay attention to one thing at a time, so if someone starts talking to you you lose all awareness of your surroundings. All sensations (itchiness, pain, pleasure) and emotions (anger, sadness) you have are multiplied by several times. I remember being unable to wear or even touch certain types of clothing as a child because what would normally be a slight itchiness to someone else was unbearable to me, I would tell my parents that the sweater was "biting" me. Your emotions being multiplied causes you to behave extremely neurotically, getting overly happy or angry or sad and having it cloud your reasoning. This is the reason why autists have meltdowns, they get emotionally overloaded.

I am speaking from personal experience right now, and I was actually diagnosed as being on the mildest end of the autism spectrum. There are people who have my symptoms but multiplied tens or even hundreds of times, which is why they are unable to do anything but sitting and rocking in a chair from the insane information overload and stimulation, and regularly having meltdowns. I am lucky enough to be able to do things semi-normally and I have never had a meltdown to my knowledge.

If you don't have symptoms like these, I am sorry to say that you are just socially awkward, not autistic.

Basically, you will always be socially awkward and make mistakes socializing no matter how much you practice, there are multiple reasons for this.

The first reason is that you are unable to read people's emotions, so you don't have real time feedback on how they are reacting to what you are saying. This can lead to you saying something bad, then continue saying that bad thing without even realizing that people were offended by you.

The second reason is that your emotions are stronger than the average person, i.e. you are more neurotic, this can lead to you getting overwhelmed by the emotions you are feeling in a social setting, whether it be happiness from someone being nice to you, anger from someone saying something that angered you, etc. This can lead to you taking things too far because you aren't thinking clearly from being too emotional.

The third reason is that you are constantly exposed to a flood of information from your surroundings, and this can be both stressful and distracting. this can cause you to involuntarily exhibit strange behaviour which will tip normies off that there is something wrong with you.

The fourth reason is that you inherently have eccentric compulsions and addictions to repetitively doing certain things, some autists can easily spend 16 hours a day doing the same thing without stopping, for example model trains. When it comes to friends an autist's first instinct is to be extremely clingy, trying to interact with their friend constantly, and this can drive people away. Because you don't know how to read people's emotions it is impossible to gauge what boundaries people want, and this will drive people away from you even more. This is something I struggle with all the time even today, people who I interact with who I think like me, the moment they stop needing me for something they cut all contact. Other people who I am convinced hate me will continue to maintain contact with me later on, but even then I have no idea what they are thinking. Eventually you just give up trying to understand them because it gets you nowhere.

Last edited:
I'm really tired of arguing this nonsense, determinism is not only a self defeating argument its an inherently fallacious argument when taken to extremes (everything you say and do is pre-determined), its fallacious because one will merely claim whatever happens was predetermined, if someone second guesses themself and does the opposite to try and defy determinism, the person arguing in favor of determinism will merely state that them changing their mind and doing this was also predetermined lol

Its just fallacious nonsense that amounts to - "I'm right because I'm right, and you can't disprove that I'm right because whatever happens I'll merely state that it is the outcome that was always meant to happen"

Determinism really just boils down to reductionist nonsense, if someone got a time machine and went back and changed a so called "predetermined" event, a "determinist" would just argue it was predetermined that said person would have went back in time to do so, determinism is literally the most fallacious and disingenuous stance to argue

1559008854503-png.118279

My god, I think one "Hard To Swallow" cel is enough for one forum. It grows to be quite an annoyance to see these Types of threads with low IQ theme strewn about. ONLY MARK THE TRULY EYE OPENING INFORMATION THREADS AS "HARD TO SWALLOW". Realize that nothing here is ground breaking. It's rather sad to say the least.

My god, I think one "Hard To Swallow" cel is enough for one forum. It grows to be quite an annoyance to see these Types of threads with low IQ theme strewn about. ONLY MARK THE TRULY EYE OPENING INFORMATION THREADS AS "HARD TO SWALLOW". Realize that nothing here is ground breaking. It's rather sad to say the least.

I never said that this thread is ground-breaking. Hard to swallow LITERALLY JUST MEANS "HARD TO SWALLOW".

Oh yeah, seeing as though you're so high IQ, please enlighten me with regards to what is low IQ about this thread in comparison to 99% of the "water is wet" threads made on this forum complaining and crying about the same shit day in day out?

You have never made a single high IQ thread or post in the entire time that you have been on this forum, in fact i never even heard of your name nor did i notice you ever before, probably because there is nothing to differentiate you from the other 99% of users on this forum. You are just another turbo-autist among the masses, learn your place.

I never said that this thread is ground-breaking. Hard to swallow LITERALLY JUST MEANS "HARD TO SWALLOW".

Oh yeah, seeing as though you're so high IQ, please enlighten me with regards to what is low IQ about this thread in comparison to 99% of the "water is wet" threads made on this forum complaining and crying about the same shit day in day out?

You have never made a single high IQ thread or post in the entire time that you have been on this forum, in fact i never even heard of your name nor did i notice you ever before, probably because there is nothing to differentiate you from the other 99% of users on this forum. You are just another turbo-autist among the masses, learn your place.
im not autistic, but i just want to know: what is your endgame? Do you suggest I, a 5ft3 aztec looking nigga, pull up my bootstraps and grind on my personality to eventually "moneymaxx" a became a CEO and fuck bitches? alright

Driftwood iq. "Just b NT bro" :feelsseriously:

if thats the message you got from this thread (which didnt communicate this message at all), then that speaks volumes about your own IQ.
im not autistic, but i just want to know: what is your endgame? Do you suggest I, a 5ft3 aztec looking nigga, pull up my bootstraps and grind on my personality to eventually "moneymaxx" a became a CEO and fuck bitches? alright

getting tired of repeating myself.
Personality matters the closer you are to being average.

There is a big difference between an autistic 5/10 normie and an NT, social-circle maxxed confident, conversation dominating normie. As bluepilled as it sounds, i've seen the difference in sexual success for males of both cases (on many occasions, hence a large sample size), and the results were astounding.

The closer you are to being a chad or truecel, the LESS personality matters.

Last edited:

Ah yes, But of course. I cannot traverse the .co without the occasional "High IQ" poster attempting to teach me my "place". Listen bud, I don't think you know this but, let me remind? We are all genetic trash. So I guess it's up to me to let you know your place here. You are nothing special here, Your insolence is only matched by your arrogance. NOTHING IN THIS THREAD IS "HARD TO SWALLOW". So, do us all a great favor. Shut the hell up, and go on with you Blackpillpres worship. Nothing against you Pres, You are an honored poster here, with good substance to your threads. Unlike this imbecil. I will not be replying anymore to this. Have a good one :feelsYall:

Ah yes, But of course. I cannot traverse the .co without the occasional "High IQ" poster attempting to teach me my "place". Listen bud, I don't think you know this but, let me remind? We are all genetic trash. So I guess it's up to me to let you know your place here. You are nothing special here, Your insolence is only matched by your arrogance. NOTHING IN THIS THREAD IS "HARD TO SWALLOW". So, do us all a great favor. Shut the hell up, and go on with you Blackpillpres worship. Nothing against you Pres, You are an honored poster here, with good substance to your threads. Unlike this imbecil. I will not be replying anymore to this. Have a good one :feelsYall:

Lol you are nobody special either for your opinion of this thread to even matter. You dont like the thread? GOOD FOR YOU, no one cares lol. Your 2-cents input is of no value. Clearly this thread hurt your feelings, because deep down you know that you are probably average looking but a retard personality-wise hence women get turned off by you. Its obvious just by looking at your gay anime profile pic JFL, only kids and immature autistic adults are into anime, it's just too difficult for you to accept that its not your genetics but rather your shitty persona which ruins all of your chances, so you cope by thinking you're an incel when really, you're just a FAILED NORMIE.

Kill yourself loser.