Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] Autism is not to blame for your bad personality (in the long-term)

Lol you are nobody special either for your opinion of this thread to even matter. You dont like the thread? GOOD FOR YOU, no one cares lol. Your 2-cents input is of no value. Clearly this thread hurt your feelings, because deep down you know that you are probably average looking but a retard personality-wise hence women get turned off by you. Its obvious just by looking at your gay anime profile pic JFL, only kids and immature autistic adults are into anime, it's just too difficult for you to accept that its not your genetics but rather your shitty persona which ruins all of your chances, so you cope by thinking you're an incel when really, you're just a FAILED NORMIE.

Kill yourself loser.
alright bro it seems like you are too a failed normie. Why are you here though? Why don't you go back to instagram, follow your tips and post about your social life there and show your personality? It seems like you're not an incel...

Lol you are nobody special either for your opinion of this thread to even matter. You dont like the thread? GOOD FOR YOU, no one cares lol. Your 2-cents input is of no value. Clearly this thread hurt your feelings, because deep down you know that you are probably average looking but a retard personality-wise hence women get turned off by you. Its obvious just by looking at your gay anime profile pic JFL, only kids and immature autistic adults are into anime, it's just too difficult for you to accept that its not your genetics but rather your shitty persona which ruins all of your chances, so you cope by thinking you're an incel when really, you're just a FAILED NORMIE.

Kill yourself loser.
@The Abyss , @SecondComing , and many others are apparently are failed Normies because of an Avi? My god, you poor low IQ little Speckle. Keep Coping Kid.:feelskek:

@The Abyss , @SecondComing , and many others are apparently are failed Normies because of an Avi? My god, you poor low IQ little Speckle. Keep Coping Kid.:feelskek:

The Avi thing, it's only considered weird when an ugly male likes anime, if it's an attractive guy or female then it's cool.

Anyone rocking a Kobe Avi is obviously a 7 foot black guy or fat white dude that eats Cheetos.
Autistic brains are physiologically different from normal people's brains. It's not a matter of practice, there are certain things that we simply will never be able to do, in the same way that a blind person will never be able to see. I believe I explained it quite thoroughly in this other thread a while back:

Basically, you will always be socially awkward and make mistakes socializing no matter how much you practice, there are multiple reasons for this.

The first reason is that you are unable to read people's emotions, so you don't have real time feedback on how they are reacting to what you are saying. This can lead to you saying something bad, then continue saying that bad thing without even realizing that people were offended by you.

The second reason is that your emotions are stronger than the average person, i.e. you are more neurotic, this can lead to you getting overwhelmed by the emotions you are feeling in a social setting, whether it be happiness from someone being nice to you, anger from someone saying something that angered you, etc. This can lead to you taking things too far because you aren't thinking clearly from being too emotional.

The third reason is that you are constantly exposed to a flood of information from your surroundings, and this can be both stressful and distracting. this can cause you to involuntarily exhibit strange behaviour which will tip normies off that there is something wrong with you.

The fourth reason is that you inherently have eccentric compulsions and addictions to repetitively doing certain things, some autists can easily spend 16 hours a day doing the same thing without stopping, for example model trains. When it comes to friends an autist's first instinct is to be extremely clingy, trying to interact with their friend constantly, and this can drive people away. Because you don't know how to read people's emotions it is impossible to gauge what boundaries people want, and this will drive people away from you even more. This is something I struggle with all the time even today, people who I interact with who I think like me, the moment they stop needing me for something they cut all contact. Other people who I am convinced hate me will continue to maintain contact with me later on, but even then I have no idea what they are thinking. Eventually you just give up trying to understand them because it gets you nowhere.
post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clappi-UqCk.gif

Last edited:
bluecel spreading bluepill :feelsseriously:

I have an anime Avi and watch anime and I'm not autistic. Nor have I ever talked about anime or done anything weird in real-life since I was in like middle school.

I also heard two Tyrones and a very extraverted asian guy talk about anime out loud at Uni.

Last edited:
This sounds like a strawman.

JFL so many levels of irony, do you realize you are doing exactly what I said determinists do while at the same time saying the thing you're doing is a strawman

"I'm right because I'm right"

No explanation, no validation of the argument, just merely stating - "This sounds like a strawman" as though you've made your case by merely stating you are right

You are literally doing what you claim I'm creating a strawman argument about

Also YOU LITERALLY AGREED THAT THE REASONING YOU CALLED A STRAWMAN IS VALID:
Sounds right. Second guessing is a part of human decision making but that doesn't discount determinism. The decisions that we inevitably arrive at in the end through all the second guessing is still based on past events and circumstances so it doesn't violate what determinism says

I NEVER said anything about disproving determinism, I said deterministic arguments are inherently fallacious because they can't be proven or disproven due to their nature of "hindsight", all deterministic arguments are about hindsight - "we've witness X event take place, there X even was predetermined"

Its like you aren't even reading, you agreed that no matter what happens the determinist stating that any outcome is predetermined is right, even outcomes someone tried to avoid that resulted in other outcomes are predetermined, that's an inherently fallacious position because it can't be disproven or proven in any logical way, its self affirming, there's no two ways about it

I disagree.

Do you have any self awareness?, do you not see the irony in you giving such simple, no explanation "I'm right because I say so" answers and then telling me I'm strawmanning determinists WHEN YOU LITERALLY ARGUE THE WAY I SAY DETERMINISTS DO IN THE ALLEGED "STRAWMAN"

Autistic people always think they are genius cause they got autism but they are honestly retarded, obnoxious and annoying as fuck

I think you are assuming I am an NT who is attacking autists via this thread. Wrong, I am an autist, just trying to help my fellow autists survive in this world (which is nearly impossible to do if you ACT autistic). That is the key distinction, it doesnt matter if you are autistic, just dont ACT autistic and you'll be fine, because In life you are not treated based on what or who you are, but what people PERCEIVE to be.

Life is like a movie, the movie begins when we are born and ends when we die. Whatever happens in between is the storyline/plot. Certain aspects of the plot are out of your control (determined by external factors and variables such as genetics, environment etc.), certain aspects of the plot however are IN YOUR CONTROL. In those aspects, you are the producer, writer and director of the movie. And most importantly, WE ARE ACTORS IN OUR OWN MOVIES

Once you realise that the world is just a stage and that everybody is a performer, you'll learn that at the end of the day even though your genetics may create various obstacles and challenges in life, if you can PERFORM despite all of that, the world is yours.
are you diagnosed or did you just read autism symptoms online and relate?

The second reason is that your emotions are stronger than the average person, i.e. you are more neurotic, this can lead to you getting overwhelmed by the emotions you are feeling in a social setting, whether it be happiness from someone being nice to you, anger from someone saying something that angered you, etc. This can lead to you taking things too far because you aren't thinking clearly from being too emotional.

This is the first time I've seen someone argue that being autistic makes you MORE emotional, sounds kinda weird, I'd figure autism makes you less emotional and you have to scramble to look at peoples faces and gauge their responses so that you can imitate it and understand how to react in future situations (at least that's how it is with me)

Based on everything I've read and experienced autism makes you LESS emotional

Autistic people always think they are genius cause they got autism but they are honestly retarded, obnoxious and annoying as fuck
tbh a lot of autistic people think they are the savant genius type when they arent

I know they cant help it but they piss me off and i hate them
Its just them coping with having a shitty disorder. They would rather LARP like they got the somewhat useful kind instead of the shit kind that makes you a master at Thomas the Tank Engine facts.

This is the first time I've seen someone argue that being autistic makes you MORE emotional, sounds kinda weird, I'd figure autism makes you less emotional and you have to scramble to look at peoples faces and gauge their responses so that you can imitate it and understand how to react in future situations (at least that's how it is with me)

Based on everything I've read and experienced autism makes you LESS emotional
Autism doesn't make you feel less emotions, what it does is make you unable to display or communicate them to other people. You don't make the right facial expressions and you aren't able to understand other people's facial expressions. This is actually yet another reason why you will seem weird to other people but I forgot about it earlier when I was making the list.

This might be why autists seem emotionless to you, because they don't change their facial expression depending on their mood, unless they are extremely angry or sad to the point where they are crying or having a meltdown. Even when crying I find that my face stays completely deadpan. Normies instinctively know how to move their faces in order to show they are feeling a certain way, and they also have the ability to read the meaning of other people moving their faces in certain ways, but autists are born without the morse code book and know nothing.

Last edited:
This might be why autists seem emotionless to you, because they don't change their facial expression depending on their mood

I am autistic, and I feel pretty emotionless, and I do change my facial expressions to suit, I think you are just broad stroking all autists as not having the common sense to learn and imitate behavior, those are the extreme cases of autism, people who are basically retarded

unless they are extremely angry or sad to the point where they are crying or having a meltdown.

I think you are talking about extreme cases of autism, these individuals are more "crazy" than "just autistic"

autists are born without the morse code book and know nothing.

So just imitate and learn then, I don't expect extreme autists to be able to do this, but high functioning autists can

Last edited:
@wereqryan come and defend your view of biological determinism, you fucking pussy.

I think you are just broad stroking all autists as not having the common sense to learn and imitate behavior, those are the extreme cases of autism, people who are basically retarded

I think most people on this forum fall into the "retarded" category, they are just hiding behind their cope of "muhh autism".

Similiar to yourself, I have autism, yet im able to deciper, learn and imitate behavior so why cant the rest of these guys (who claim to be autistic) do the same? Probably because they are severe autists aka retarded.
Fuck off curryfag. I'm not going to dance to your tunes. I will defend my views if and when I want to.

just admit that you are unable to defend your views because your views have no logical foundation. What an embarassment. Your argument for biological determinism is "its correct because I say it is". And then when told to defend your views, you cop out by saying you'll do it "if and when you want to," pretending like you even have the ability to defend your preposterous position in the first place.

Last edited:
No one cares, you third-world street shitter. Go drink a nice cold glass of cow piss like a good little subhuman
Fuck you faggot I hope you suffer the worst fate imaginable to humans. Also I hope maggots eat your dick and you get cucked and live in illness and pain.

Fuck you faggot I hope you suffer the worst fate imaginable to humans. Also I hope maggots eat your dick and you get cucked and live in illness and pain.
Thanks for your kind words

Just remember that you even get mogged by the other curries on this forum, because at least they live in the west. Not only are you curry, you also live in a third-world shithole where people cover themselves in cow shit and drink cow piss because they think it will appease the gods which created them as subhumans in the first place.

Thanks for your kind words

Just remember that you even get mogged by the other curries on this forum, because at least they live in the west. Not only are you curry, you also live in a third-world shithole where people cover themselves in cow shit and drink cow piss because they think it will appease the gods which created them as subhumans in the first place.
Yeah I know fag , it's sad that I am an incel Living in India and everything in my life is wrong. I am a khhv and can't even get an arranged marriage , it's infuriating but I have decided to become a monk and spiritually ascend by drinking cow piss and it works rather it's delicious but you can't try it because of your prejudice it makes you feel great and tastes great.

Yeah I know fag , it's sad that I am an incel Living in India and everything in my life is wrong. I am a khhv and can't even get an arranged marriage , it's infuriating but I have decided to become a monk and spiritually ascend by drinking cow piss and it works rather it's delicious but you can't try it because of your prejudice it makes you feel great and tastes great.

based and currypilled

You criticize the egos of autistic people, while the president of the United States is perhaps the most retarded, bloviating narcissist in the history of politics (yet one who was constantly interpreted in 2016 as playing "3d chess," no less) :feelskek:

The point is that what distinguishes charm/confidence from obnoxiousness is simply social status, and there is no reason for an otherwise low-status autist to give up on his NEET nobility, become humble, yet paradoxically "man up" as an imitation psychopath (and much less a simple wagie) because of a sense of social shame that is being pummeled onto him by those that hate him and want him dead.

It is especially pernicious, I think, for autists to put down other autists and make them feel insecure for their non-conformity, and pressure them into having normie aspirations. It is a way of triggering their past traumas with regard to not being popular and not fitting in, and projecting foolish revenge/success fantasies onto them, where considerations such as "if only I had stood up to the bully" only serve to make them vulnerable and exploitable again.

Last edited:
Yeah I know fag , it's sad that I am an incel Living in India and everything in my life is wrong

Try and wealthmax, then you could turn your connections in india into a positive, you understand the culture so you can get yourself a wife if you have the money (well if that's the route you want to go)

I think most people on this forum fall into the "retarded" category, they are just hiding behind their cope of "muhh autism".

Similiar to yourself, I have autism, yet im able to deciper, learn and imitate behavior so why cant the rest of these guys (who claim to be autistic) do the same? Probably because they are severe autists aka retarded.

just admit that you are unable to defend your views because your views have no logical foundation. What an embarassment. Your argument for biological determinism is "its correct because I say it is". And then when told to defend your views, you cop out by saying you'll do it "if and when you want to," pretending like you even have the ability to defend your preposterous position in the first place.
this just sounds like you are high functioning enough to not be that effected by autism tbh (if you are even autstic in the first place since you avoided answering my question earlier). Kind of dumb to act like autism shouldn't effect people that much if you have a high functioning version of it and when you encounter people actually effected you just say they are "retarded".

@Incellectual

I don't think so at all, they wouldn't even be able to give the kinds of arguments they do if they were that retarded, I think its much worse than that, they are simply trapped in a certain way of thinking and they are stubborn, so they are forever stuck with self imposed limitations that stops them from improving in various aspects of their lives, and stops them from comprehending other perspectives

The best example of this are the "neets" on this site, they cope and take on the mindset that they are "winning against the system" by not working and getting a bit of monetary help every month, but they are ironically stifling their own potential and if they actually tried to become wealthy they could give themselves an even more amazing life and maybe get some actual revenge

But doing nothing and patting yourself on the back for it, is way more comfortable and easier to do

The worse part is the mental limitations they have placed on themselves are ironically things they were indoctrinated to believe from birth, so these same guys go around the site speaking ill of normies for being NPC's, while still adhering to "normie" norms and values, AND THEY DON'T SEE THE CONTRADICTION, its like they are completely unable to self reflect

Your explanation is ACTUALLY KINDER than what I would say, it gives them an excuse, it gives them a pass because they are "retarded", I don't think I've met a legit retard on this site yet, I've definitely met idiots who limit themselves and then spend their time complaining about those limitations

The biggest limitation is their sense of morality, its common sense that if you are lacking you will have to go above and beyond what regular people do to get what you want, they just don't understand something that simple

These are men who are unwilliing to steal, murder, etc to get what they want in life, when you place yourself in that mental frame from the start, you've already given up on yourself, because you've given up on options that could guarantee your success

TRUTH IS MOST PEOPLE TAKE TOO MUCH PRIDE IN THEIR SUFFERING/TRIALS AND THAT'S A SLAVE MINDSET

(I should make a thread about this)

Last edited:
@Incellectual

I don't think so at all, they wouldn't even be able to give the kinds of arguments they do if they were that retarded, I think its much worse than that, they are simply trapped in a certain way of thinking and they are stubborn, so they are forever stuck with self imposed limitations that stops them from improving in various aspects of their lives, and stops them from comprehending other perspectives

The best example of this are the "neets" on this site, they cope and take on the mindset that they are "winning against the system" by not working and getting a bit of monetary help every month, but they are ironically stifling their own potential and if they actually tried to become wealthy they could give themselves an even more amazing life and maybe get some actual revenge

But doing nothing and patting yourself on the back for it, is way more comfortable and easier to do

The worse part is the mental limitations they have placed on themselves are ironically things they were indoctrinated to believe from birth, so these same guys go around the site speaking ill of normies for being NPC's, while still adhering to "normie" norms and values, AND THEY DON'T SEE THE CONTRADICTION, its like they are completely unable to self reflect

Your explanation is ACTUALLY KINDER than what I would say, it gives them an excuse, it gives them a pass because they are "retarded", I don't think I've met a legit retard on this site yet, I've definitely met idiots who limit themselves and then spend their time complaining about those limitations

The biggest limitation is their sense of morality, its common sense that if you are lacking you will have to go above and beyond what regular people do to get what you want, they just don't understand something that simple

These are men who are unwilliing to steal, murder, etc to get what they want in life, when you place yourself in that mental frame from the start, you've already given up on yourself, because you've given up on options that could guarantee your success

TRUTH IS MOST PEOPLE TAKE TOO MUCH PRIDE IN THEIR SUFFERING/TRIALS AND THAT'S A SLAVE MINDSET

(I should make a thread about this)
I'm not implying even low functioning autists cant better themselves I'm just saying that they will always be categorized as having a "bad personality" to a certain extent no matter how much they work on it. Of course its better to always socialskillmaxx its just that for some it will never be fully enough. Its just annoying when a high functioning autist (if he even is autistic and not just a social outcast who has shit social skills due to being isolated) implies you can get better when they had muchhh less to work on.

Last edited:
I'm just saying that they will always be categorized as having a "bad personality" to a certain extent no matter how much they work on it

I agree, depends on how low functioning they are, if their symptoms are extreme or not, when people say "autism" my mind doesn't immediately jump to extreme cases like yours probably does, I think of myself, and I'm pretty sure there are more autists like me than there are autists who have all these debilitating symptoms that make communication virtually impossible

The worst thing that still ails me is eye contact, I can never get that down, I always find myself looking away and avoiding eye contact, though some times I actively force myself to have eye contact while talking and it literally does feel like forcing myself, like my head and eyes are trying to turn away and I have to focus to do it

when people say "autism" my mind doesn't immediately jump to extreme cases like yours probably does, I think of myself,
I find thats the problem with a lot of autists (especially high functioning) analyzing autism tbh. They project too much onto what autism is and will try to ignore the lower functioning portion of autism (who are arguably more autistic since they have more traits). Its probably a mix of high functioning autists wanting to distance themselves from the lower functioning ones and a bit of an empathy gap (autists are famous for empathy gap). I am pretty high functioning as well (I am diagnosed with PDD-NOS) and used to be the same way but its not fair to analyze autism without looking at the people who have it the most that really reflect what an autistic mind really is at its most autistic.

I'm pretty sure there are more autists like me than there are autists who have all these debilitating symptoms that make communication virtually impossible
Autism is a spectrum so a lot of people have 1 or 2 traits without fully having it. Seems silly to use the people with lower traits to represent autism than the people with more of them.

You criticize the egos of autistic people, while the president of the United States is perhaps the most retarded, bloviating narcissist in the history of politics (yet one who was constantly interpreted in 2016 as playing "3d chess," no less) :feelskek:
Autist cope, ngl.

Autism is a spectrum so a lot of people have 1 or 2 traits without fully having it. Seems silly to use the people with lower traits to represent autism than the people with more of them.

I'm not saying those of us with lower traits represent autism, we just represent what is common for autism, I get what you're saying, but it makes less sense for more extreme cases to now represent something when we know that the average case isn't that extreme

I'm not saying those of us with lower traits represent autism, we just represent what is common for autism, I get what you're saying, but it makes less sense for more extreme cases to now represent something when we know that the average case isn't that extreme
this is the problem with making autism such a broad diagnosis tbh. A high functioning autist barely represents a low functioning one. We should go back to how it was before somewhat and have different categories to differentiate the types.

Autist cope, ngl.
Autists were integral to electing Drumpf through their internet apologism and meme echolalia, which is ironic in retrospect.

Drumpf is just a grandiose NT narcissist with dementia (probably accrued over all his years of sleeping for only 4 hours a day), who distinguished himself through particularly severe, though novel, pandering to the white working class. I would be lying if I said I wasn't swept in, myself; and I was somebody who was disaffected from electoral politics and considered it to be a con game. jfl

Last edited:
My brother is autistic (very similar to Sheldon Cooper on the Big Bang Theory). He understands social situations theoretically, but freezes up when he's actually in them. Even if they can't be fully proficient, it is possible for autistic people to improve. Think of someone who is physically uncoordinated and clumsy. They will never be good at sports, but they can still make improvements with enough practice.

Part of the problem is that the general public either harshly ridicules or coddles people with autism. Both of these are extreme responses that prevent normal behavior. For someone to behave normally, they need to be treated normally. Autists need to be cut some slack, and people need to be educated on what autism actually is, but autists still need to be held responsible for their own actions. At the end of the day, autistic people are living beings, who respond to positive and negative reinforcement.

We can achieve self-actualization through NEETdom and the application of our intelligence onto our special interests (in other words, through self-honesty and autistic maximalism).