[Blackpill] [Hard To Swallow Edition] Deep Down Even Your Mother (& All Female Family Members) Hates You For Being Incel

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
I'm tired of seeing coping posts by blue pilled in denial incels on this site about how their mom (or sister, or cousin, or etc) is different, because she treats them nice, my mom treats me great too, most mothers treat their children well (this isn't a newsflash, its because its a societal norm to do this), but get into an argument with your mom and look at her face, look at how she looks at you, listen to what she says, she'll reveal what she really thinks deep down and stop with the act, your mom is nice to you BECAUSE YOU ARE HER CHILD, but that's completely separate from the disdain she feels for you, for being a failure of a man and not being attractive

FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS OF INCELS DEEP DOWN FEEL CONFLICTED, DUE TO THE BATTLE BETWEEN FAMILIAL LOVE AND INSTINCTUAL HATE

Sometimes on purpose I'd even rile my mom up by continuing the argument, act like I'm not listening, say dismissive stuff (yeah yeah yeah), etc, never directly insult her, and I'd get her to say all kinds of fucked up shit JFL

1. Referring to me not having a woman or being able to get one
2. Referring to my lack of wealth and resources
3. Referring to me being out of shape
4. Etc

Some women need a little more of a push, but you can get them to say what they really think of you

I'd even see a bit of guilt on her face afterwards, but tbh I appreciated those moments of honesty from her more than all these lies she told me as "guidance" for life that only served to handicap me, if not for discovering the black pill I would be truly fucked, endlessly chasing a ghost, wasting my time and resources, that's the irony, mothers are ashamed to be honest with their incel sons because they even make raising children about them (women are innately selfish), they want to think of themselves as "good people" so they fill their sons minds with rainbows and sunshine, rather than to sacrifice their ego and tell their sons the harsh truths of reality and prepare them well for life

A MOTHER'S LOVE FOR HER CHILD IS OBLIGATIONAL AND SOCIALIZED
A WOMAN'S HATE FOR INFERIOR GENETICS IS CONSENSUAL AND INSTINCTUAL

Last edited:
Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogs me to Bratislava and back
-
JFL At even caring about love anymore, I dont even care who likes who anymore.

Society is laid out so that only 20% of males are worth it for this universe.

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

Doesn't even have friends
-
Even male family members

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
High IQ. It's time we tore the wool off these semi-blackpilled cucks' eyes.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
They don't even know what an incel is, i just use the excuse that i'm volcel currently focusing on my studies. I also already have an incel cousin who's in his late 20s but no one bugs him. I got a good family compared to the family stories here goddamn

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

-
They don't even know what an incel is
I think you mean they don't know what the term incel is, but they are aware of the concept, are you seriously arguing that women can't concieve of the idea that there are men who cannot get sex?, that there are men who are virgins into their 20's and 30's, come on now, all women are fully aware of what an incel is, some just aren't aware that they coined term "incel" exists to describe it.

It's time we tore the wool off these semi-blackpilled cucks' eyes.
This is exactly what the [Hard To Swallow Edition] series is about

BLACK PILLS FOR BLACK PILLERS
, shit that is hard even for so called black pillers to accept

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
b-but-but mommy loves me :forcedsmile:

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
But you are her genetics if you are her son. She would then hate her own genes as well.

I think moms just cope with bluepills that their sons are actually good looking when it comes to that.

If they didn't, they would have blackpilled us long time ago.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Officer
-
But you are her genetics if you are her son. She would then hate her own genes as well.

I think moms just cope with bluepills that their sons are actually good looking when it comes to that.

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Recruit
-
My mom is completely apathetic towards me. One time I made the mistake of bringing up a personal issue and it was immediately disregarded. Society in general wants ugly men to just shut up and dir

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
The fact that my mother forced me to exist in a world like this is enough proof that she never gave a shit about me, but her own selfish agenda. Parents are inherently unloving.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

-
JFL at trying to apply logic to female thinking, you think all those short women that chase tall men aren't aware that their genes makes their future son be at risk, they don't care, women only see their genes as their childs genes, if that child is a genetic success, if its a failure its their fathers genes or "a mistake"

I think moms just cope with bluepills that their sons are actually good looking when it comes to that
I think incels cope with this excuse so they don't have to face the reality, go ahead and try what I talked about, its funny how that so called "coping with blue pills mom" who'd call you handsome at the snap of a finger can admit you are unattractive, you guys are just coping, every mother says this shit, because it makes her feel like a good person for saying it, its all about ego, all about how she feels. She would feel bad directly calling you unattractive as her son, so she doesn't

@cancerousgreed

mothers are ashamed to be honest with their incel sons because they even make raising children about them (women are innately selfish), they want to think of themselves as "good people" so they fill their sons minds with rainbows and sunshine, rather than to sacrifice their ego and tell their sons the harsh truths of reality and prepare them well for life
Wrong, they'd never black pill you and save you a life of suffering because that would mean that they'd feel like a bad person, JFL at you expecting women to be selfless - "If my mom believed I was unattractive she'd definitely tarnish her ego for my sake" :feelskek:

I hope you realize how META your reply is JFL

You are literally exhibit A of what I'm talking about in this thread

You have to convince yourself that mothers are actually blue pilled and coping just so that you don't have to admit that your mother is aware of your ugliness and dislikes you for it, and the only reason she isn't direct about her disdain IS FOR HER SAKE NOT YOURS, for the sake of her preserving her image as a "loving mother" (as what she imagines herself to be), for the sake of her ego. JFL at thinking any woman would sacrifice that, for the sake of giving their child a "leg up" in life

TRUTH IS OUR MOTHERS KEPT US BLUE PILLED ON PURPOSE HOPING WE WOULD ATLEAST GET TO BETA BUX FOR SOME WHORE IN THE FUTURE AND MAKE HER "MODERATELY PROUD"

That's why mothers lie and blue pill their sons, not because they are blue pilled themselves, its because they are hoping you can atleast GET SOME FUCKING SCRAPS BY CHASING AFTER IT, because they know full well if they told you the truth YOU WOULD BECOME BITTER AND DISHEARTENED, AND GIVE UP ON HAVING A FAMILY

WOMEN ARE SELFISH, BASICALLY EVERYTHING THEY DO IS ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT

When your mother says - "I want you to be happy"

She actually means - "I WANT YOU TO FIND HAPPINESS WITHIN THE PARAMETERS OF WHAT I BELIEVE SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY"

Last edited:
needsolution

needsolution

Manlet | Mentalcel | Polakcel
-
cope, my family love me and im ded srs now

sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
-
Your moms hate your dads because they feel they could've done better than his mediocre ass that caused her to have incel kids.

Deep down your mom wishes she was Stacy on the cock carousel. The only reason she tolerates you is because you were 9 months of hell. She values you like a cripple who learned to walk again, and you were the hideous trophy for all of that work.

She also loved you when you were about one year old, when you had a default baby look, before you developed into ugliness; before she realized no woman would ever want to fuck you, and because your social proof is destined to be truly zero for reproductive desire, and women operate on social proof (they want what everyone else does), she knows you're death walking, and all of the tasks of motherhood that would've been building toward making a Chad she could be proud of - and women can only admire fuck studs, they don't care about culture - instead all became a massive chore.

She couldn't wait for you to go off to college, get your own place, and LDAR. If you were Chad though, she'd delight in you living at home, fucking other girls in your childhood bedroom, which Chad can do.

She couldn't even pack your lunch for school without feeling like it was all for nothing. Did she take many photos of you as a child? No? Because nobody takes photos of their turds.

Last edited:
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
My mother and sister fit this to a T. On the surface, they act like normal, caring family members, but I remember several arguments I had with my mother when I was a teenager in which she said she wished I was more like [insert her random friend's chadlite son]. Of course, she said it was because he was more "confident" (JFL).

My sister, who is fully aware that I have never had a girlfriend, once asked me about inceldom, though she didn't use the word incel. (We're half Asian, so she as the female version is fully accepted by mainstream society and has no problem getting dates, while I as the male version am considered a wicked otherkin). Anyway, she asked me if I was "one of those guys who was bitter about not being able to get a woman." I just lied to her face and said I wasn't.

Over4Mexicels

Over4Mexicels

Officer
-
Once I made enough money to move out I told fuck off to my mother and never looked back, she's probably dying of cancer as we speak I couldn't care less

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

-
Once I made enough money to move out I told fuck off to my mother and never looked back, she's probably dying of cancer as we speak I couldn't care less
:feelskek: Brutal

TBH I plan to do the same, I've even directly told my mom I'm moving out as soon as I gain the resources to, and afterwards she likely is never going to see me again

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Looksmatch please
-

TBH I plan to do the same, I've even directly told my mom I'm moving out as soon as I gain the resources to, and afterwards she likely is never going to see me again
JFL you still live with your parents. I can just imagine you with your blueprints scrawled all over the floor for world domination and your mon tells you to come down for dinner for sausages in alphabetti spegetti Top kek.
You remind me of Stewie from Family Guy.

V-Trigger

V-Trigger

Recruit
-
The only way to truly view the world is through it’s foundation

Over4Mexicels

Over4Mexicels

Officer
-

She was an abusive bitch

She is also the reason of my inceldom due to her failed genetics