Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to swallow edition] Foids & Normies are trying to use our own Blackpill against us AND some Incels (here) are helping them...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

We should be docile subservient "selfless" slaves according to them. Not complaining that we won't get to pass on our genes & have children.

They're couching bigotry & discrimination in civility.

When the virtue signalling platitudes drops their Nazi eugenicist elitist view comes out to play.

Too bad they're not punching their own Nazi faces in hey.
If Foids, anti fascists, leftists etc were committed to punching a Nazi or fascist then surely they'd allow us to do so to them.

Beefsteaker Nazi. An actual occurrence & phenomena I'll have you know. They don't get sole rights to dictate to who & what is a Nazi as that would be oh so convenient for them wouldn't it now.

Last edited:
Considering how many normies that are completely average looking get called disgusting by women that's a LOT of men who aren't breeding.

Considering how many normies that are completely average looking get called disgusting by women that's a LOT of men who aren't breeding.

Tbh ngl I'll LMAO when deathniks start punching these leftist white SJW foids in the face for refusing to live up to their anti racist credentials & procreate with them as well as smash up their dyke Femistazi & faghot male "feminist" pals for supporting their crap.

Ps. Ernst Roehm was a raging homosexual btw.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what women rejecting men of different races has to do with what I said. But wow "men shouldn't worry about not being able to continue". Someone needs to get working on those artificial wombs right now.

I'm not sure what women rejecting men of different races has to do with what I said. But wow "men shouldn't worry about not being able to continue". Someone needs to get working on those artificial wombs right now.

Legalised or decriminalized prostitution, better anti STI drugs (& contraceptives) & artificial wombs/ surrogacy would clear up inceldom overnight. Of course it would have to be affordable & anti lookism/ heightism/ ableism/cacophobia legislation brought in so Incels have a fighting chance in the workplace so they're not subsistence earners.

What incels here are helping them?

We enlighten soyciety to the reality of life and they hate us for it. Through our suffering we discover and bring to them the truth, the blackpill, the best ideology created to describe human relationships/society.

Whether they accept or reject the blackpill or not doesn't matter, they will hate us nonetheless because we are seen as genetically inferior. The powers in society also hate us because we go against their commonly espoused doctrines of 'hard work pays off', 'women are wonderful', etc.

:soy: :soy: :soy:
Legalised or decriminalized prostitution, better anti STI drugs (& contraceptives) & artificial wombs/ surrogacy would clear up inceldom overnight. Of course it would have to be affordable & anti lookism/ heightism/ ableism/cacophobia legislation brought in so Incels have a fighting chance in the workplace so they're not subsistence earners.

They want to genocide ethnics

its like society is begging for a mass shooting, why stir the hornets nest. these stupid foids will cry and go on about what monsters we are but they keep orbiting the incel community, why orbit us and stir us up with these stupid twitter posts and face book nonsense, oh the incel community are haters of foids! this is why we hate because we are not left to our own devices or our community left in peace so when more killings happen don't expect empathy from me because as far as I am concerned the more cunts found dead at the hands of a gunman the better and you feminists and normies should consider this these deaths could be prevented if we were treated like human beings and not like dogs so you are just as responsible as the shooter.

This is why it’s important not to be complacent about our celibacy, especially by using the “it’s just natural selection br0” fallacy. It’s literally what they want.

Women shouldn't decided anything, ever

I want to exterminate and/or enslave all women that exist (in GTA)

This is why it’s important not to be complacent about our celibacy, especially by using the “it’s just natural selection br0” fallacy. It’s literally what they want.
To me being blackpilled doesn't mean you ldar and say "it's over", it's realizing that things are fucked up and you have to fight to try to change the cucked laws and the unfair way non-chads are treated. Things were never like this before, now hypergamy is completely out of control.

Their shift to toxic positivity to calling you genetic trash shows exactly what we knew all along. These people have no empathy for you or your situation.

That's why they never listen to you, deny all your experiences, and viciously accuse you of it being all your fault. At least when they're bluepilled they make it seem you can do all these bullshit things to get better. When they're blackpilled they try to find ways to justify your suffering and being lonely via social darwinism, "evolutionary psychology", or whatever nonsense.

'Sorry man you don't deserve friends, family, children, or a romantic relationship because of "natural selection." Life's unfair just the way it is. Better get working and consooming. You can be completely alone even though I have these things they don't matter that much.'

Of course appealing to darwinism is nonsense in a civilized society. Then if you tell them that in other animal species lower-status/low-value men violently rise up it's back to it being about society and preserving order and not about "nature" anymore. All of it is mental gymnastics trying to justify you having to suffer.

Last edited:

Tbh ngl I'll LMAO when deathniks start punching these leftist white SJW foids in the face for refusing to live up to their anti racist credentials & procreate with them as well as smash up their dyke Femistazi & faghot male "feminist" pals for supporting their crap.

So roastie is basically saying it's complete okay to sexually discriminate minority men of other races.

If this is not racism, then what is?

Freaking plain old Nazi eugenicists.

this is bad news

So roastie is basically saying it's complete okay to sexually discriminate minority men of other races.

If this is not racism, then what is?

SJW in the streets. KKK in the sheets.
Their shift to toxic positivity to calling you genetic trash shows exactly what we knew all along. These people have no empathy for you or your situation.

That's why they never listen to you, deny all your experiences, and viciously accuse you of it being all your fault. At least when they're bluepilled they make it seem you can do all these bullshit things to get better. When they're blackpilled they try to find ways to justify your suffering and being lonely via social darwinism, "evolutionary psychology", or whatever nonsense.

'Sorry man you don't deserve friends, family, children, or a romantic relationship because of "natural selection." Life's unfair just the way it is. Better get working and consooming. You can be completely alone even though I have these things they don't matter that much.'

Of course appealing to darwinism is nonsense in a civilized society. Then if you tell them that in other animal species lower-status/low-value men violently rise up it's back to it not being about society and preserving order and not about "nature" anymore. All of it is mental gymnastics trying to justify you having to suffer.

High IQ observations

SJW in the streets. KKK in the sheets.

SJW on the streets.
KKK in the sheets.
Auschwitz on the curries.
Zyklone-B on the rice.

They want to genocide ethnics

Nope, they want ethnics to be bonded docile minimal-wage-cucking slaves who will silently work their asses off to generate revenue and taxes so that normies can consoom.

This is another reason why all these SJW roasties love immigrants.

Immigrants == slaves

Normies will die if they can't consoom.

JFL @ Trying to understand Normies
:feelsUnreal:

SJW on the streets.
KKK in the sheets.
Auschwitz on the curries.
Zyklone-B on the rice.
Nope, they want ethnics to be bonded docile minimal-wage-cucking slaves who will silently work their asses off to generate revenue and taxes so that normies can consoom.

Immigrants == slaves

There’s a lot of subhumans filling up warehouse jobs. JFL when robots replace them tbh.

Of course appealing to darwinism is nonsense in a civilized society
roasties are too stupid to understand this, darwinism is just the way to justify their lust for attractive males

There’s a lot of subhumans filling up warehouse jobs. JFL when robots replace them tbh.

If robots replace them then all wage-cucking jobs will be gone. That's why I push people here to careeermaxx.

JFL @ Trying to understand Normies
:feelsUnreal:

There's nothing to "try" there, they are easily understood, its trying to get them to understand that is futile, their biases are too strong and their perspective on life too narrow, anything that sways from their "just world" view is false and will be ignored by default

Immigrants == slaves

I'm glad an ethnic sees that tbh ngl. Life fuel.
There's nothing to "try" there, they are easily understood, its trying to get them to understand that is futile, their biases are too strong and their perspective on life too narrow, anything that sways from their "just world" view is false and will be ignored by default

Sexual selection =/= natural selection. These fucking roasties need to get it in their fucking skulls that the things they are most attracted to are not the things that are most beneficial traits to the human race.

Having a pretty face or a tall height didn't help whatsoever with the technological advancements which are the reason humans are as advanced as we are today. If anything, the only reason why we haven't faced any consequences up to this point (due to the mismatch between foid's mating preferences and traits that are actually beneficial for human society), is that foids have always been strictly controlled up until this point. Any time in history that control slackened, and degeneracy sprung forth, it would herald the end of a nation or empire. No exceptions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back