Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] If you are still a KHHV after high school & after turning 18, you will never ascend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
You are delusional as fuck if you think otherwise. High school is the "easiest" time to ascend for many reasons. Foids have less access to chads and still live at home.

My high school has 500-550 students per grade.
Divide that in half and you get the foid students, so 250-275. School time is 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, and approximately 180 days per year.
Some of you many not have 500 students per grade. Maybe you only had 250 to 400s but my point still stands.

Imagine being around foids for this much time, in a less hypergamous setting, no tinder, and still not getting laid. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when I get to college or the work force? Adult 18+ foids have unlimited access to Chads on tinder, instagram, college/uni or work. Why would they choose a sub8 male like me?

*Brutal TeenLovePill incoming*:
being a virgin after high school or after 18 = missing Teen Love.
IF YOU MISSED OUT ON TEEN LOVE, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR YOU AND HERE'S WHY.

Teen love is a crucial point of development for being able to have a decent sex life and being socially accepted into society. This is when kissing, handholding, and sex happen. If you can't get these by 18, You are EXTREMELY FAR BEHIND SOCIALLY AND SEXUALLY. It its COMPLETELY OVER FOR YOU and saying anything else is DELUSIONAL COPE. Missing teen love means you are genetic dead-end subhuman trash. No way around it.

***Reminder that by the time HS ends, most of your normalfaggot peers have already either had sex, kisses, flirting, partying, dating, or other specific degenerate encounters/acts with the opposite sex.

How the fuck am I going to catch up? I can't. You can't either unless you are a fakecel faggot larper.

The only hope for 18+ virgins is if he were somehow a good looking tall mentalcel and foids looked past his non-existent experience. Besides that RARE EXCEPTION, it doesn't make sense how an 18+ Kissless Handholdless Virgin could ascend otherwise. Think about how creeped out foids get when thinking about average/ugly adult virgins.

(Cope): INB4 copers saying: :soy::soy::soy: "But we had 18 year olds and older on the forum ascend. Stop being so negative you're hurting my feelings with blackpills!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

Retards need to stop chugging soy and know that the exception is not the rule. 99% of us are going to rot here forever and there is nothing that can be changed about it.

If you can't ascend in high school or before 18, YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND PERIOD. You are doomed to Inceldom for life. GET OUT OF YOUR FANTASY LAND AND STOP BEING FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

Last edited:
What about betabuxxing a landwhale in her 30s? Does that count as ascending?

This is like the 10th time Colvin has made this thread.

Nope.

If you have potential to betabuxx, why would you shoot so low to start off with?

No. That option isn't even available to most of us anyway.

Nowadays you need to be minimum white, NT and tall just to betabuxx a whale. Fucking clown world :feelsclown:

I was homeschooled. Is it over for me? :lul:

Nowadays you need to be minimum white, NT and tall just to betabuxx a whale. Fucking clown world :feelsclown:
You don’t need to be white

If you have potential to betabuxx, why would you shoot so low to start off with?

I would never do that but I was simply seeing what OP's definition of ascending was.

Well I'm white and average height... And to some degree I am NT. However years of isolation has crippled me from ever ascending so I would agree with you.

Thermonuclear BLACKpill

your forgot the blue and red text

your forgot the blue and red text
Colvin has made this thread several times, I should look back in his post history to see how many threads he has made about this topic.

Also question colvin, what if someone went to an all boys high school?

You don’t need to be white
Yeah not always. top tier 7+ /10 ethnics can betabuxx but they are very rare.

It never even began for most ethnics.

Well I'm white and average height... And to some degree I am NT. However years of isolation has crippled me from ever ascending so I would agree with you.
Yeah its over for sub chadlite males. Even chadlite has to betabuxx now.

Colvin has made this thread several times, I should look back in his post history to see how many threads he has made about this topic.
No, not several times. Just a few times and I went into much more detail this time.

Its an importaint topic.
Also question colvin, what if someone went to an all boys high school?
Then it never even began.

:dafuckfeels: srs? how did else did they get in contact with foids? School is the only way.

Or maybe they were just larping
Well it was the upper tier guys for the most part, a decent amount of normies too.

Basically they went to parties and/or used social media to talk to girls.

Specifically, I went to a private boys school and we had a "Sister" school of only foids.

:dafuckfeels: srs? how did else did they get in contact with foids? School is the only way.

Or maybe they were just larping
after school clubs and church are places where highschoolers used to get laid too. normies can socialcirclemaxx through those avenues too

Yeah not always. top tier 7+ /10 ethnics can betabuxx but they are very rare.

It never even began for most ethnics.

Yeah its over for sub chadlite males. Even chadlite has to betabuxx now.

No, not several times. Just a few times and I went into much more detail this time.

Its an importaint topic.

Then it never even began.
No actually black guys easily get laid

No actually black guys easily get laid
Brutal racepill.

Even other Incels don't see most blacks as real men and only pay attention to the TOP 10% TYRONES that "easily get laid". This is where the "blacks are fakecels" idea comes from. They only pay attention to the top 10% tyrones.

ascends me xd
@rightfulcel

It's amazing that Chad's already got 4+ years of sexual experience under his belt by the time he completes high school.

So while we incels are studying for college exams in our lonely dorm rooms or the rooms we grew up in in our parent's house, Chad is giving our foid classmates the most mind-blowing sex they've ever had.

I'm a 24 years old (I'll turn 25 in April) KHHV beyond over

Let me guess, you're another JBB theorist fag who thinks any black is a fakecel unless Deformed or sub2? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The most defensive ones are usually the biggest tyrones tbh

Brutal racepill.

Even other Incels don't see most blacks as real men and only pay attention to the TOP 10% TYRONES that "easily get laid". This is where the "blacks are fakecels" idea comes from. They only pay attention to the top 10% tyrones.
Even though most blacks I’ve seen are tyrones and many blacks are tall

The most defensive ones are usually the biggest tyrones tbh
Yeah bro, manlet sub8s are definitely tyrones bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Sounds like white"cel" larper projection tbh.
Even though many black guys look like each other
Laugh 2

Fucking basement dweller IQ

It's amazing that Chad's already got 4+ years of sexual experience under his belt by the time he completes high school.

So while we incels are studying for college exams in our lonely dorm rooms or the rooms we grew up in in our parent's house, Chad is giving our foid classmates the most mind-blowing sex they've ever had.
:cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Brutal truth. If u can't get laid in hsAlmost guaranteed u went get laid in college. And if u don't in college. Then 99% over.

read the whole thing, rip me btw :feelsbadman:

Look up black guy on google and they all look like slayers
Look up a white guy on google they all look like chadlites/chads!

Fucking retard IQ. Why am I even wasting time talking to you JFL

Sorry for you mancel! I'm only in my mid-twenties and can't stop thinking about suicide every hour of my sad existence... I think when I'll turn 28 suicide will be the only thing I'm gonna think of.

How are black guys ugly?

Edmund_Kemper is either a bluepiller or a troll. He's a sub-8 denier and claims that Chads don't get away with rape.

How are black guys ugly?
same reason why sub8 whites are ugly.

Foids are only attracted to top tier males like Chads and Tyrones.

Regardless of race, if you're a sub8 male, foids hate you and want you dead.
Edmund_Kemper is either a bluepiller or a troll. He's a sub-8 denier and claims that Chads don't get away with rape.
Yeah and JFL at him thinking "most of the blacks I see are Tyrones bro!".

Its like his brain stopped growing at birth or something. Absolutely retarded.

same reason why sub8 whites are ugly.

Foids are only attracted to top tier males like Chads and Tyrones.

Regardless of race, if you're a sub8 male, foids hate you and want you dead.
White Chadlites aren't hated.

Sub8 law is bs. Normies always are dating beckys. It happens all the time. Go ask any Becky a pic of her boyfriend. And this idea that chads get away with rape is stupid. You expect me to believe that a chad can rape a foid in front of a big crowd and everyone would clap and cheer instead of beating him up?

Sorry for you mancel! I'm only in my mid-twenties and can't stop thinking about suicide every hour of my sad existence... I think when I'll turn 28 suicide will be the only thing I'm gonna think of.

I just enjoy my hobbies and focus on family and a couple close friends... Along with shitposting on this forum.

They are, but only a tiny bit. They would kill a Chadlite just to fuck a Chad above him.

Reminder that chadlites have to betabuxx now.
True tbh

I just enjoy my hobbies and focus on family and a couple close friends... Along with shitposting on this forum.
I'm glad to hear that

No matter how much you fuck, you will still feel like you missed something