Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] If You Really Wanted To Die You'd Have Killed Yourself Already (No Exceptions, Stop Making Light Of The Required Conviction)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I find that it is a normal occurrence for many users to go on and on about how much they want to die and yet if you asked them why they haven't kill themselves they always have a ridiculous response like - "well I enjoy my copes", and they don't see how that's a contradiction because if you really wanted to die, you'd kill yourself, your copes would pale in comparison to your desire to die, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

People who REALLY want to die KILL THEMSELVES

I'm tired of people trying to "have it both ways" and say "I want to die so badly" but "I won't kill myself because reasons", its complete bullshit

There are people killing themselves everyday

THERE'S SOMEONE KILLING THEMSELF RIGHT NOW AS YOU READ THIS TEXT

Its an INSULT TO THEIR CONVICTION (and a downright lie) to act as if you are in the same state of mind they are when they are doing what you currently can't, and that means you don't REALLY want to die, you are just tired of your life, that's understandable, a lot of us are, but IT JUST COMES OFF AS CRINGEY "I'M SO EDGY" RHETORIC WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF AND THAT YOUR LIFE IS SO UNBEARABLE (YET HERE YOU ARE..... ALIVE)

I've said some times before that I want to die, but I know for a fact that I don't REALLY want to kill myself and that's because I have a future to look forward to (I'm assuming), but what is confusing (and very annoying) are the guys with no future prospects, who say they are going to LDAR for life and they want to die, and yet THEY ARE STILL ALIVE, that's complete nonsense

If when you think about dying, thoughts about what you enjoy about life, what you'd miss about living, fear of being dead, etc pop into your head and stop you from doing it, then "you aren't THERE yet", you don't REALLY want to die

To someone who wants to kill themselves, none of that shit even matters, they just want everything to be over with

Saying: "I WANT TO KILL MYSELF but i'll keep living for now"

Is as ridiculous as

Saying: "I'M STARVING but I guess I'll wait a few more days to eat"

Clearly you aren't really STARVING

So stop it with this nonsense, there are people out here really killing themselves, not just talking about it, not just going on and on about how bad their life is and they're "so close to roping", they just kill themselves because they REALLY want to die

Wow

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

Wanting to die is cope.

Survival instinct is a thing. You're just ignorant.
Try drowning yourself, no matter the state you are in it won’t work. Finding an adequate way of suicide takes a lot of motivation which is hard to conjure up due to suicidal moods which lead to depression and lack of motivation

I find that it is a normal occurrence for many users to go on and on about how much they want to die and yet if you asked them why they haven't kill themselves they always have a ridiculous response like - "well I enjoy my copes", and they don't see how that's a contradiction because if you really wanted to die, you'd kill yourself, your copes would pale in comparison to your desire to die, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

I'm tired of people trying to "have it both ways" and say "I want to die so badly" but "I won't kill myself because reasons", its complete bullshit

THERE'S SOMEONE KILLING THEMSELF RIGHT NOW AS YOU READ THIS TEXT

Its an INSULT TO THEIR CONVICTION (and a downright lie) to act as if you are in the same state of mind they are when they are doing what you currently can't, and that means you don't REALLY want to die, you are just tired of your life, that's understandable, a lot of us are, but IT JUST COMES OFF AS CRINGEY "I'M SO EDGY" RHETORIC WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF AND THAT YOUR LIFE IS SO UNBEARABLE (YET HERE YOU ARE..... ALIVE)

I've said some times before that I want to die, but I know for a fact that I don't REALLY want to kill myself and that's because I have a future to look forward to (I'm assuming), but what is confusing (and very annoying) are the guys with no future prospects, who say they are going to LDAR for life and they want to die, and yet THEY ARE STILL ALIVE, that's complete nonsense

If when you think about dying, thoughts about what you enjoy about life, what you'd miss about living, fear of being dead, etc pop into your head and stop you from doing it, then "you aren't THERE yet", you don't REALLY want to die

To someone who wants to kill themselves, none of that shit even matters, they just want everything to be over with

Saying: "I WANT TO KILL MYSELF but i'll keep living for now"

Is as ridiculous as

Saying: "I'M STARVING but I guess I'll wait a few more days to eat"

Clearly you aren't really STARVING

So stop it with this nonsense, there are people out here really killing themselves, not just talking about it, not just going on and on about how bad their life is and they're "so close to roping", they just kill themselves because they REALLY want to die
People are scared of death, they don't know if they will go to hell or be reincarnated as far worse. Everyone says afterlife is cope, but most people are too scared to actually do it because in case it isn't, we are fucked even more maybe.

Wanting to die is cope.
Honestly yeah. Killing yourself is just letting everyone who has shitted on you and done you wrong in the past win. The cucks that kill themselves to "get back" at their bullies are some of the most spineless retards on this planet.

People are scared of death, they don't know if they will go to hell or be reincarnated as far worse. Everyone says afterlife is cope, but most people are too scared to actually do it because in case it isn't, we are fucked even more maybe.
I think that the point is, if you're more afraid of death than you are of continuing to live, then saying that "you want to die" is cope. Not really wanting your existence to continue, but not being at the point where you're going to actively end it is something different.

I think that the point is, if you're more afraid of death than you are of continuing to live, then saying that "you want to die" is cope. Not really wanting your existence to continue, but not being at the point where you're going to actively end it is something different.
I think what they mean by that is that if consciousness just ends upon death and they know for sure, they would rather have it because there would be no more suffering. In the end , no one knows.

A lot of the time people claiming to want to kill themselves are doing it for attention. For a truecel, wanting to die is wanting to stop being miserable, but then there is always the question of is being miserable worse then being nothing at all? I think it's possible to want to die but also being too fucking retarded to make such a big decision, so you just stick with the consequence of no decision, which is to live.

Survival instinct is a thing. You're just ignorant.

You: "I'm STARVING but I'll wait a few days to eat"

Me: "If you are so hungry wouldn't you actually eat?, there are many other people who are STARVING and they tend to eat rather than wait"

You: "Fasting is a thing. You're just ignorant" :feelstastyman:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@DirtyCurryCell
Again retards, all the other people that have killed themselves and are killing themselves RIGHT NOW AS YOU READ THIS ALSO HAVE A SURVIVAL INSTINCT

Your excuses will always be bullshit because every excuse you have could be currently used by someone killing themselves AT THIS MOMENT, yet they don't use it, and that's because UNLIKE YOU, THEY REALLY WANT TO DIE

This isn't rocket science

Again its like saying you're STARVING but you won't eat because "fasting is a thing", don't be a retard please, you guys know full well what you're saying is complete nonsense

Finding an adequate way of suicide takes a lot of motivation which is hard to conjure up due to suicidal moods which lead to depression and lack of motivation

That's kind of my point, there is a difference in the state of mind and the level of conviction to die, between someone who REALLY wants to die and the average person WHO MERELY SAYS they want to die, one person will make excuses, the other will plan and execute their death

I agree. Prepping for suicide is difficult. There is a lot of emotional and psychological hurdle to get over. OP is too stupid to understand this.

No dude, you are just a fucking retard with no common sense lol, his point adds to my argument you idiot, if you aren't even willing to plan your own death how the fuck can you say you REALLY want to die? (clearly you aren't ready yet if you can't even plan it much more execute it)

Yet there are people who still kill themselves, which is my point, their desire to die has surpassed any fear or worry, there's a difference in their conviction

Its funny how many people can't get something this simple yet we like to go on and on about how stupid IncelTears users are, our userbase really isn't that far off, you get opposition on even the simplest of common sense arguments that everyone should agree on, I'm not saying anything complicated

I even gave a good analogy, if you are starving you can't then say you'll wait a few days to eat, because you aren't really starving then, a starving person would eat if they had the chance

Last edited:
What's the purpose of these threads lol.

I swear down I remember you made a thread about this before unless it was someone else

true but saying we want to kill ourselves is a cope

High iq. Those larping cucks need to cut that out. If they were really going to kill themselves they'd do it, instead of making hundreds of posts about roping, only to eventually turn out to be fakecels or IT infiltrators in the end. They make those threads to depress incels even more, and try to convince them it's a good idea to rope, even though they'd never do it themselves.

Roping just because you aren't able to get free pussy in the cucked west is very low t and low iq, that's why they don't even do it 99.999% of the time, they just want to encourage us to do it. No real suicidal person would occupy themselves with trying to convince others in their situation that it's a good idea to kill themselves. Not even IT cucks do that to each other, and their lives are a million times sadder than ours.
IT JUST COMES OFF AS CRINGEY "I'M SO EDGY" RHETORIC WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF AND THAT YOUR LIFE IS SO UNBEARABLE (YET HERE YOU ARE..... ALIVE)
They're not even edgy. They just come off as low t cucks. No uncucked blackpiller keeps making posts about how he wants to die for years. If they really wanted to be edgy they'd use their energy to fight back against the cucked system, instead of submitting to it and saying "everything is hopeless" like emo cucks.
Honestly yeah. Killing yourself is just letting everyone who has shitted on you and done you wrong in the past win. The cucks that kill themselves to "get back" at their bullies are some of the most spineless retards on this planet.

Last edited: