Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Many Incels Are Mentally Normies And Function As Dangerous Sleeper Agents (The Importance Of Extremism)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
If you are an incel pretty much all normies period, including any friends and family members, ARE YOUR ENEMY (whether you admit it or not)

I don't want to bring harm to them (my friends and family) or any of their lives, but if I have to choose between a world where I get what I want and they get what they want, I choose me, and I can only choose me, because there is no middle ground when your views and desires are so parallel

To make it simple, are you an omnivore that likes animals, or are you a vegan that likes animals

The rationale of a vegan is that because they like animals they must sacrifice their own desires and never eat meat for the sake of animals
The rationale of a omnivore is that the laws of nature are separate from them liking animals and they will still eat meat regardless

Incels need to be honest with themselves and identify whether they are vegan or an omnivore

For example, the corona virus spreading and wreaking havoc across the planet would be glorious for me, I could stay up for an hour or two eating popcorn watching youtube videos of news reports of the thousands upon thousands of deaths, it would be a boon to my spirits for sure. If I got it I wouldn't even be worried, I have a pretty strong immune system and if I died then big whoop I'd finally be free from my shitty existence. I have already mentally dealt with the possiblity that some of my friends or family may die, and I have accepted that, because that's how life is, and they are not on my side

But some of you (incels reading right now) are going to lose family members and friends to the virus too, you have to be mentally prepared enough to accept these outcomes, every incel has to understand that our goals and the goals of all normies are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED, when one side wins the other loses by default, there is no middle ground

So in every "victory" be mindful that for some of us there will be collateral damage, you have to be fully aware which side you are on and what that means, because if your will falters you'll end up just inconveniencing yourself and other incels, you'd have wasted years pretending to be something you're not

For example a lot of incels on here I'm sure will make rape jokes very easily, and if you hear about some case of some stacey whore who got raped or sexually assaulted you'll laugh it up, but the moment a female family member or "someone close" gets assaulted and/or raped you'll do a 180 and its no longer funny, and its "not ok", and now the rest of us need to cowtow to your new found sensibilities, that's just hypocrisy, which is the point of this thread, making people self aware enough to understand this and self reflect on whether or not you should really be a part of this kind of community

I think a lot of men are bandwagoning onto inceldom due to how negatively hypergamy affects their lives, but they are doing so not being fully aware of the gravity of the situation, and not being mentally prepared to make certain choices and take certain stances, many are unaware that they have not truly taken a stance/side yet, and its only when shit hits close to home that they will truly realize that they actually stand ON THE NORMIE SIDE despite it being against their interests (because they are emotional thinkers rather than logical thinkers)

THAT'S THE SCARY PART, because something like this can happen to someone who we might all one day see at some "incel meetup", next thing you know were all getting doxxed because he's feeling bad that some female relative got raped, and now he's learned the "error of his ways"

Take @jackbud for example:

He is exhibit A of this, I would be on fucking edge if I knew I had sent this guy an image of my face, or talked about my personal life and mentioned where I live, etc. I'd basically have to quit using the site at that point after this video came out, because it'd be too much of a risk, he'd know my name, if he saw a post from me that he thought was "wrong" he could just doxx me and rationalize that as him "helping me become a better person"

HAVING WISHY WASHY "EMOTIONAL THINKER INCELS" IN AN INCEL COMMUNITY IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

I think every incel needs to do a little mental exercise with themselves:
Come up with a list of worst case incel themed scenarios that affect family, friends, etc (normies) and really visualize it, put yourself in that scenario and ask yourself which side do you choose, how do you feel, why you are making said decision, etc. If more of us did this, you'd see a lot more self exiles and a lot less bans, and way less users saying - "you are going too far", "you are making us look evil", etc

A lot of incels are basically "sleeper agent" larps and they don't even realize it, they think they are one of us and share the same values and they don't realize that they couldn't be further from the truth

ITS A LOT EASIER TO CALL YOURSELF INCEL INSTEAD OF FAILED NORMIE

Many users here would report the members of this site without hesitation under the right circumstances if a witch hunt happened and they had "learned the error of their ways"

THIS IS WHY EXTREMISM IS IMPORTANT

It draws a line in the sand and gives those watching the line a huge reality check, because when they realize they can't cross it, they realize that inceldom and the black pill is not something they can be a part of

They'll leave and they won't endanger the future well being of actual incels and actual black pillers, and they won't waste their time "frontin" as something they aren't

A lot of users are chasing "the edge", that feeling you get when being part of something seen as "fringe" and/or "dangerous", but they don't actually want anything to do with it, when things shift from being:

Theoretical and impersonal ("JFL @ stacey tourists in an islamic country getting their heads cut off")
TO
Practical and personal ("My becky/stacey sister who I know dresses like a slut was raped at a club")

People start realizing quick where they actually stand, nobody is expecting you to laugh at your sister getting raped, but were definitely expecting you to remain logically consistent and admit that she contributed to the circumstances leading to her rape, and she's no different than any of the other foids you hate for those same choices

AS A BLACK PILLER YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHERE YOU STAND BEFORE SHIT GETS BAD

Last edited:
based. sadly many men are lost causes and will change sides.

Also bare in mind that if you fall as an inkwell, it is a victory for everyone else that isn't one of us. They will never see trucels as human, they will do everything in their legal power to ensure our peril and even in rare cases illegal. If you somehow were to contract the virus, it is your duty as an incel to fuck shit up

Last edited:
Very based. Ask yourself this: if you had a button that removed every foid from the planet (including your mother/sister/grandma), would you press it? Your answer reveals where you stand.

Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

Mods need to pin this thread NOW and FOREVER.

literally the most based and highest IQ post I've read on this forum. Every incels.co poster needs to see this.

Very based. Ask yourself this: if you had a button that removed every foid from the planet (including your mother/sister/grandma), would you press it? Your answer reveals where you stand.

You kind of lost me there a bit lol, I'd much rather a button that removed all of humanity, I'm sex starved, it would be very ironic to wipe out all women, leaving no women to enslave, just to be surrounded by other men for the few more decades

Now if my choice is between this button and nothing, and there are no alternatives, I agree with you, I'd press the button, and then kill myself immediately after JFL, because I am not staying around to wake up everyday and say "fuck this gay earth (literally)"
Mods need to pin this thread NOW and FOREVER.

literally the most based and highest IQ post I've read on this forum. Every incels.co poster needs to see this.

I suspect the opposite, will likely get deleted JFL

THIS IS WHY EXTREMISM IS IMPORTANT

It draws a line in the sand and gives those watching the line a huge reality check, because when they realize they can't cross it, they realize that inceldom and the black pill is not something they can be a part of
Fuck those bluepill cuckcels who come here solely in order to "tone things down" and remind us we're being watched by the fbi and cucktears after every edgy comment.

Last edited:
This is the most based thread i read today

Based and high IQ, I have no reason to care about the rest since they treat me like trash

This is a place for me to shitpost and pewpew @Anonymous MG

What is an incel? An involuntarily celibate man. Doesn’t mean I have to follow some extreme BS where I want all women dead. At the end of the day, I wish toilets were different than they currently are and I wish they valued me and were attracted to me instead of treating me like trash and rejecting me. I don’t want all toilets dead, but fuck, hypergamy is evil. :feelsrope:

You kind of lost me there a bit lol, I'd much rather a button that removed all of humanity, I'm sex starved, it would be very ironic to wipe out all women, leaving no women to enslave, just to be surrounded by other men for the few more decades
Well I'm fine with just replacing them with tech. You and I both disagree though, so we'll just use your scenario instead.

This is a place for me to shitpost and pewpew @Anonymous MG
I mean I thought everyone knew that human beings should look after and only care about themselves and their interests, it's a fundamental instinct we have in ourselves to survive. And if it came down to it, those holding on too tight to cucked societal notions of morality in spite of the black pill aren't deserving of identifying under this community. Most people will prefer to say they never had control over their circumstances rather than make an effort to change it (why do you think so many threads ask if users actually try), there are still a decent amount of incels but those with non-extremist beliefs water down and try too hard to "limit" other incels views because of their personal experiences.

I don't blame people for giving in to their instincts and societal expectation to value family and friends to be above their own interest, it's just not all too welcome in a community where the main idea is to crack down on these programmed feelings and try to find out how they're ruining our collective lives.

This view is based, but ultimately futile in its attempt to change the community. I doubt the mods will ever consider switching the views of our community to extremism exclusively, since it is in their best interest and the interest of all of us collectively to not be shut down and identified as a domestic terrorist group. If anything, inceldom will only get more watered down over time because of the reasons OP presents in his argument, just like any other group gets when a mass influx of people join in with vastly different and less cultivated perspectives on life. The blackpill is supposed to be unique and introspective, which is contradictory to what new "incels" are bringing to the table, it's why all of us older users highly dislike the new graycels that are joining pewpew.

Nobody will read this though, this is why I don't write long posts anymore pewpew.

Last edited:
ITS A LOT EASIER TO CALL YOURSELF INCEL INSTEAD OF FAILED NORMIE

I do not understand the difference between failed normie and incel.
Failed normie is the one who tried to become a cuck and failed?

This view is based, but ultimately futile in its attempt to change the community. I doubt the mods will ever consider switching the views of our community to extremism exclusively, since it is in their best interest and the interest of all of us collectively to not be shut down and identified as a domestic terrorist group. If anything, inceldom will only get more watered down over time because of the reasons OP presents in his argument, just like any other group gets when a mass influx of people join in with vastly different and less cultivated perspectives on life. The blackpill is supposed to be unique and introspective, which is contradictory to what new "incels" are bringing to the table, it's why all of us older users highly dislike the new graycels that are joining pewpew.
What if there were badges for the edgecels and for the non-extremecels, so we can have our own groups.

What if there were badges for the edgecels and for the non-extremecels, so we can have our own groups.
I'm not entirely sure if it's going to be too good for the incel community to receive official labels of division, but if the split and threat to our views is significant enough then I believe it would be wholly necessary to prevent the death of the blackpill via ignorance pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

I'm not entirely sure if it's going to be too good for the incel community to receive official labels of division, but if the split and threat to our views is significant enough then I believe it would be wholly necessary to prevent the death of the blackpill via ignorance pewpew.
View attachment 211174
Then you'll see users getting their edgecel badge taken away for acting like cucks. :feelskek: @BlkPillPres should be the edgecel badge moderator.

Come up with a list of worst case incel themed scenarios that affect family, friends, etc (normies) and really visualize it, put yourself in that scenario and ask yourself which side do you choose, how do you feel, why you are making said decision
literally been doing this since i was a kid, wasn't blackpill related, probably just a screw loose

99% of this board would become cucks over night for a 7/10 foid.

Then you'll see users getting their edgecel badge taken away for acting like cucks. :feelskek: @BlkPillPres should be the edgecel badge moderator.
That's why it should only be enforced in the most extreme situation, I believe that the flow of new incels into the community is sustainable currently. I believe graycels will gradually be converted and become based so long as they embrace our views like others before them have, I'll only really be worried if it grows at the rate that was once seen in May 2018 constantly pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

That's why it should only be enforced in the most extreme situation, I believe that the flow of new incels into the community is sustainable currently. I believe graycels will gradually be converted and become based so long as they embrace our views like others before them have, I'll only really be worried if it grows at the rate that was once seen in May 2018 constantly pewpew.
View attachment 211182
If it keeps growing that much it would be good tbh.

The Stepford Wives is a manual. The only flaw is that they didn't get rid of the foidlet lolis too.

Destroying the world does not benefit us since we will die with the world.

Going ER does not benefit us neither.

Imagine if you went ER and the normies caught you? You would be gangraped every single day by the prisoners and the guards. You would at the constant mercy of everyone who wants to destroy you. Torture is an understatement of what you will go through.

Besides I'm a moralfag and believe in good/evil.

Imagine if you went ER and the normies caught you? You would be gangraped every single day by the prisoners and the guards. You would at the constant mercy of everyone who wants to destroy you. Torture is an understatement of what you will go through.
That didn't happen to AM or the others who got caught.

You just never heard about it.
All that prison crap is a myth made up by normies to scare incels into obeying the cuckd laws.

Destroying the world does not benefit us since we will die with the world.

Going ER does not benefit us neither.

Besides I'm a moralfag and believe in good/evil.
The only way we'd ever had hope in this world is via realistic simulation of events including the sensation derivative of those events, IE: an advanced simulation.

If I could just have a computer-generated AI waifu in a world where I was the hero, that would be paradise pewpew.

All that prison crap is a myth made up by normies to scare incels into obeying the cuckd laws.

Go for it then. Let me know how it goes being the most hated man on the planet.

Go for it then. Let me know how it goes being the most hated man on the planet.
I bet alek minassean plays eggy's song in his cell on high volume to trigger everyone. :feelskek:

What is an incel? An involuntarily celibate man. Doesn’t mean I have to follow some extreme BS where I want all women dead

Nice strawman, I even gave a very specific example:

A lot of users are chasing "the edge", that feeling you get when being part of something seen as "fringe" and/or "dangerous", but they don't actually want anything to do with it, when things shift from being:

Theoretical and impersonal ("JFL @ stacey tourists in an islamic country getting their heads cut off")
TO
Practical and personal ("My becky/stacey sister who I know dresses like a slut was raped at a club")

People start realizing quick where they actually stand, nobody is expecting you to laugh at your sister getting raped, but were definitely expecting you to remain logically consistent and admit that she contributed to the circumstances leading to her rape, and she's no different than any of the other foids you hate for those same choices

I WAS VERY SPECIFIC, YOU JUST DIDN'T READ

This thread is about incels being logically consistent and not bandwagonist hypocrites

At the end of the day, I wish toilets were different than they currently are and I wish they valued me and were attracted to me instead of treating me like trash and rejecting me. I don’t want all toilets dead, but fuck, hypergamy is evil. :feelsrope:

When you argue like this you literally argue like a woman, nowhere in that post did I even make the example of wanting all women dead, but here's one that should show you where you stand

"All women get forced back into patriarchy, no working, no voting, no extra rights, etc, right back to before feminism, many women become suicidal and kill themselves, your mother and/or sister are on the verge of suicide, you can press a button and end the patriarchy forever and everything goes back to when women rode the cock carousel, WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?"

What's your answer to this scenario, its nothing extreme like "killing all women", its you literally choosing two women in your family vs the ideal patriarchal society

If you choose your family, stop kidding yourself into thinking you are black pilled and actually "incel" (in the philosophy sense), you'd jump ship at a moments notice
Nobody will read this though, this is why I don't write long posts anymore pewpew.

I actually stopped reading and skipped to this part because of your cringey anime girl image spamming, so ironically you are just your own worst enemy, nobody will bother reading if they don't take you seriously

An Autistic group I go to was full of bluepilled platitudes from the Autists there which made me chuckle inside seeing as the chances that the majority there are virgins is a sure bet, why they'd hold the opinions they do is beyond me, I'll admit I didn't go against the grain, just didn't say anything on the subjects in question. If I got banned from there I'd practically have zero social outlets with ppl I feel I can relate to somewhat in terms of being fucked over by society.

Still personally I think Autists that "get it" likely won't revert to bluepilled bullshit, it's just too goddamn obvious how all the pieces fit once you know what you're looking at. This world needs a fucking reset.

@BlkPillPres should be the edgecel badge moderator.
:feelskek: JFL I gladly accept

Funny thing is a lot of people who enter the "non-edgecel" groups will just end up leaving anyways, over time the edgecel group will become larger than the other, because extremists are actually serious about this while the "non-edgecels" are wishy washy and don't even care, many will likely be fakecels who start to betabux or ascend years later (like young teen incels)

***FBI surveillance intensifies***

OP, you're forgetting that extreme is all relative. Stoning people to death for adultery is extreme in the West, for example, but pretty normal in countries with Sharia law.

If you take the most extreme hardcorecels from here and cloister yourselves off, you're going to have another inner extreme group.

:feelskek: JFL I gladly accept

Funny thing is a lot of people who enter the "non-edgecel" groups will just end up leaving anyways, over time the edgecel group will become larger than the other, because extremists are actually serious about this while the "non-edgecels" are wishy washy and don't even care, many will likely be fakecels who start to betabux or ascend years later (like young teen incels)
They probably will leave way sooner than that, because they won't be able to divide the edgecels anymore like their main goal was. They can talk to non-edgecels like themselves already on reddit and many other places.

***FBI surveillance intensifies***

OP, you're forgetting that extreme is all relative. Stoning people to death for adultery is extreme in the West, for example, but pretty normal in countries with Sharia law.

When I say extremist, I mean logically consistent and "no blindsides", as in nothing could happen that would make you renounce the black pill and betray an incel community for the sake of normies

Sadly that isn't most incels, that's why I'd never show up to any "incel meetup", unless it was arranged by a select few members including myself, on some deepweb site, and its like just 5 of us or something

Nice strawman, I even gave a very specific example:

I WAS VERY SPECIFIC, YOU JUST DIDN'T READ

This thread is about incels being logically consistent and not bandwagonist hypocrites
puts me in my place. My bad, i skimmed, I won’t lie JFL. :feelstastyman:

You still want to advocate for that IRL incel "support group"?
When I say extremist, I mean logically consistent and "no blindsides", as in nothing could happen that would make you renounce the black pill and betray an incel community for the sake of normies

Sadly that isn't most incels, that's why I'd never show up to any "incel meetup", unless it was arranged by a select few members including myself, on some deepweb site, and its like just 5 of us or something

What do you mean "renounce the black pill"? The black pill is not an ideology. It's an umbrella term that encompasses the concept of pure, as is, undistilled truths. You can be black pilled in general, or about specific things. I made a thread on this.

Last edited:
You still want to advocate for that IRL incel "support group"?
Yes. But I think I should make them prove themselves by having them buy a sexdoll. Once you have a sexdoll, you have acknowledged your subhumanity and fully accepted that its completely over. Dollcels are guaranteed to not be snitches and are guarenteed to be trucels.

Yes. But I think I should make them prove themselves by having them buy a sexdoll. Once you have a sexdoll, you have acknowledged your subhumanity and fully accepted that its completely over. Dollcels are guaranteed to not be snitches and are guarenteed to be trucels.

That is a very, very weird and unreliable qualification ngl.

That is a very, very weird and unreliable qualification ngl.
I know. Its partially joking but dollcels are definately trucels. No doubt about it. I still think a meetup is a good idea. The pros outweigh the cons. I'm still trying to work out how I'll do my local meetup. No names will be given at the meetup though, so that is one area of susceptibility removed.

JFL that may be too expensive and also it doesn't prove anything, normies buy sex dolls as a gag all the time, especially blow up dolls

My initiation is that you'd have to kill a dog and a cat on camera, people are either dog lovers or cat lovers (or both), and ending a life is a very impactful thing, I could gauge their reactions and see if they are forcing themselves or not, if you lack the heart to kill animals that we as humans hold dear to us like "family", then you aren't black pilled

Having it on video is just a fuck you to larpers, if they invade and fuck the group up via doxxing, we can release the video and make them look like a terrible person, they don't get their cope of "I'm a good person outing these incels", they'll be an animal murdering psychopath, no different than us as far as normies are concerned

JFL that may be too expensive and also it doesn't prove anything, normies buy sex dolls as a gag all the time, especially blow up dolls

My initiation is that you'd have to kill a dog and a cat on camera, people are either dog lovers or cat lovers (or both), and ending a life is a very impactful thing, I could gauge their reactions and see if they are forcing themselves or not, if you lack the heart to kill animals that we as humans hold dear to us like "family", then you aren't black pilled

Having it on video is just a fuck you to larpers, if they invade and fuck the group up via doxxing, we can release the video and make them look like a terrible person, they don't get their cope of "I'm a good person outing these incels", they'll be an animal murdering psychopath, no different than us as far as normies are concerned
Normies aren't going to spend $2k on a sexdoll. But your idea sounds intense. I'm game for it though. I don't have pets because I generally dislike animals.

Normies aren't going to spend $2k on a sexdoll. But your idea sounds intense. I'm game for it though. I don't have pets because I generally dislike animals.

Can just pick up a stray dog tbh (cats will be harder) or go to an anonymous pet store. Its not like we'd have 100 initiations a year so no "missing stray" phenomenon would go noticed

Heck women are crushing animals under their heels as a fetish for guys to jerk off to (look it up, its real), I think were allowed to kill a few animals too to protect ourselves from double agents

I have a pet dog, and I really like that dog tbh, at the same time in a life or death situation I'd eat that dog to survive, because I'm still aware its a dog

I think the difference between truly black pilled incels and the rest, is that black pilled incels have mastered the art of "the switch", we have emotions, we have empathy, etc, but we are self aware, and at the drop of a hat we are ready to flip our switch and do whats necessary to get what we want, regardless of our emotions, empathy, etc

I'd feel kind of bad killing an animal, I'd still kill it though, I know I'll get over it anyways

WTF is wrong with you? I'm asking seriously. You are fucked in the head, brocel.

Not all of us are psychopaths and killers.

WTF is wrong with you? I'm asking seriously. You are fucked in the head, brocel.

Not all of us are psychopaths and killers.

The point of stuff like this is to root out the emotional, illogical and most importantly hypocritical (the most dangerous part of normie thinking, that's a person who would betray you)

Do you eat meat, if so please understand you are a hypocrite

FIRST OFF IF YOU EAT MEAT BUT YOU ARE UNWILLING TO KILL AN ANIMAL, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE

Saying - "but its different when you kill for food" is nothing but an excuse, because you likely wouldn't do that either, and no animal is ever thinking - "at least I'm being killed out of necessity" while being lined up in a slaughter house lol, they are just afraid to die period

As humans we kill animals everyday for clothing, raw materials for manufacturing, food, etc

We even kill animals for sport (hunting)

What difference does it make if that animal is a chicken, a deer, a cow or a dog

You are just arbitrarily deciding that "dogs and cats are off limits" and/or "its not for food so its wrong now" with your normie tier thinking, did you think you were a psychopath when you killed that insect the other day, who decided that insect was worth less than a dog, and killing the dog makes you a psychopath but killing a whole group of insects with insecticide spray makes you a normal well adjusted human just "getting rid of a pest"

Its that kind of emotional and abitrary thinking that prevents people from becoming truly black pilled, from being truly objective, a dogs life isn't just worth more because "aaww cute", that's ironically the same lookism we face, were like insects, so us being persecuted isn't so bad to normies

Oh and everybody is a killer, some of us just get to conveniently lie to ourselves, its funny how today humans use "killer" like its a pejorative, when the only reason we exist today is because were killers, and at one point in history, you prided yourself on your ability to kill and how well you killed

Last edited:
What is an incel? An involuntarily celibate man. Doesn’t mean I have to follow some extreme BS where I want all women dead. At the end of the day, I wish toilets were different than they currently are and I wish they valued me and were attracted to me instead of treating me like trash and rejecting me. I don’t want all toilets dead, but fuck, hypergamy is evil. :feelsrope:
:feelshaha: Ok cuck.