Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Many Incels Are Mentally Normies And Function As Dangerous Sleeper Agents (The Importance Of Extremism)

The point of stuff like this is to root out the emotional, illogical and most importantly hypocritical (the most dangerous part of normie thinking, that's a person who would betray you)

Do you eat meat, if so please understand you are a hypocrite

FIRST OFF IF YOU EAT MEAT BUT YOU ARE UNWILLING TO KILL AN ANIMAL, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE

Saying - "but its different when you kill for food" is nothing but an excuse, because you likely wouldn't do that either, and no animal is ever thinking - "at least I'm being killed out of necessity" while being lined up in a slaughter house lol, they are just afraid to die period

As humans we kill animals everyday for clothing, raw materials for manufacturing, food, etc

We even kill animals for sport (hunting)

What difference does it make if that animal is a chicken, a deer, a cow or a dog

You are just arbitrarily deciding that "dogs and cats are off limits" with your normie tier thinking, did you think you were a psychopath when you killed that insect the other day, who decided that insect was worth less than a dog, and killing the dog makes you a psychopath but killing a whole group of insects with insecticide spray makes you a normal well adjusted human just "getting rid of a pest"

Its that kind of emotional and abitrary thinking that prevents people from becoming truly black pilled, from being truly objective, a dogs life isn't just worth more because "aaww cute", that's ironically the same lookism we face, were like insects, so us being persecuted isn't so bad to normies

Your mind is absolutely warped. I think it's possible the black pill did a total number on your psyche, honestly.

Killing an animal for food is nowhere near the same thing as killing it for some initiation rite. The fact that I even need to point this out demonstrates that you have blinders on for some very straightforward things and don't even realize the blind spots in your thinking. You already jumped the gun with loaded assumptions about different types of animals, which I didn't even mention.

Your thinking isn't as clear and rational as you believe it is. The sad part is that you have an unrelenting conviction that you always believe that you're correct. It's just another case of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Clear your head, brocel. Meditate or something.

I hate my parents for what they have done during my life. My dad hates me, threatens me and hits me, we don't talk. My mother mocks me and my life circumstances, calls me names and bullies me. If ever I talk back I get instantly shut down like those stupid sex havers moral compasses are the best in the world. I hate my sister too. Nobody understands me, but I understand society. I will not let them control my mind and I will continue questioning... it is what my Grandad would want and his death isn't going to be in vain.
I eat meat
Had a steak recently. Medium Rare. The steaks are so good at this place and they have an offer to get another one for a reduced price. So of courses I got another steak. I tell you these steaks were the tastiest things I've eaten in while. No guilt just tasty reality.

> Normie tier thinking

Just ignore millions of years of evolution, bro!

This is indeed one of the most pompous and low IQ threads I've ever read on this site. Love for family and friends is natural--it doesn't make yo a normie lol. And I say this as someone who literally does not feel any attachment to anybody.

When you mean "incel" you mean blackpilled incels or normalfag incels too

Oh and everybody is a killer, some of us just get to conveniently lie to ourselves, its funny how today humans use "killer" like its a pejorative, when the only reason we exist today is because were killers, and at one point in history, you prided yourself on your ability to kill and how well you killed
We were bred to kill. That is why we survived and evolved.
Love for family and friends is natural
No it isn't. Love is deception. It is Serotonin being released.

If you are an incel pretty much all normies period, including any friends and family members, ARE YOUR ENEMY (whether you admit it or not)

I don't want to bring harm to them (my friends and family) or any of their lives, but if I have to choose between a world where I get what I want and they get what they want, I choose me, and I can only choose me, because there is no middle ground when your views and desires are so parallel

To make it simple, are you an omnivore that likes animals, or are you a vegan that likes animals

The rationale of a vegan is that because they like animals they must sacrifice their own desires and never eat meat for the sake of animals
The rationale of a omnivore is that the laws of nature are separate from them liking animals and they will still eat meat regardless

Incels need to be honest with themselves and identify whether they are vegan or an omnivore

For example, the corona virus spreading and wreaking havoc across the planet would be glorious for me, I could stay up for an hour or two eating popcorn watching youtube videos of news reports of the thousands upon thousands of deaths, it would be a boon to my spirits for sure. If I got it I wouldn't even be worried, I have a pretty strong immune system and if I died then big whoop I'd finally be free from my shitty existence. I have already mentally dealt with the possiblity that some of my friends or family may die, and I have accepted that, because that's how life is, and they are not on my side

But some of you (incels reading right now) are going to lose family members and friends to the virus too, you have to be mentally prepared enough to accept these outcomes, every incel has to understand that our goals and the goals of all normies are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED, when one side wins the other loses by default, there is no middle ground

So in every "victory" be mindful that for some of us there will be collateral damage, you have to be fully aware which side you are on and what that means, because if your will falters you'll end up just inconveniencing yourself and other incels, you'd have wasted years pretending to be something you're not

For example a lot of incels on here I'm sure will make rape jokes very easily, and if you hear about some case of some stacey whore who got raped or sexually assaulted you'll laugh it up, but the moment a female family member or "someone close" gets assaulted and/or raped you'll do a 180 and its no longer funny, and its "not ok", and now the rest of us need to cowtow to your new found sensibilities, that's just hypocrisy, which is the point of this thread, making people self aware enough to understand this and self reflect on whether or not you should really be a part of this kind of community

I think a lot of men are bandwagoning onto inceldom due to how negatively hypergamy affects their lives, but they are doing so not being fully aware of the gravity of the situation, and not being mentally prepared to make certain choices and take certain stances, many are unaware that they have not truly taken a stance/side yet, and its only when shit hits close to home that they will truly realize that they actually stand ON THE NORMIE SIDE despite it being against their interests (because they are emotional thinkers rather than logical thinkers)

THAT'S THE SCARY PART, because something like this can happen to someone who we might all one day see at some "incel meetup", next thing you know were all getting doxxed because he's feeling bad that some female relative got raped, and now he's learned the "error of his ways"

Take @jackbud for example:

He is exhibit A of this, I would be on fucking edge if I knew I had sent this guy an image of my face, or talked about my personal life and mentioned where I live, etc. I'd basically have to quit using the site at that point after this video came out, because it'd be too much of a risk, he'd know my name, if he saw a post from me that he thought was "wrong" he could just doxx me and rationalize that as him "helping me become a better person"

HAVING WISHY WASHY "EMOTIONAL THINKER INCELS" IN AN INCEL COMMUNITY IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

I think every incel needs to do a little mental exercise with themselves:
Come up with a list of worst case incel themed scenarios that affect family, friends, etc (normies) and really visualize it, put yourself in that scenario and ask yourself which side do you choose, how do you feel, why you are making said decision, etc. If more of us did this, you'd see a lot more self exiles and a lot less bans, and way less users saying - "you are going too far", "you are making us look evil", etc

A lot of incels are basically "sleeper agent" larps and they don't even realize it, they think they are one of us and share the same values and they don't realize that they couldn't be further from the truth

ITS A LOT EASIER TO CALL YOURSELF INCEL INSTEAD OF FAILED NORMIE

Many users here would report the members of this site without hesitation under the right circumstances if a witch hunt happened and they had "learned the error of their ways"

THIS IS WHY EXTREMISM IS IMPORTANT

It draws a line in the sand and gives those watching the line a huge reality check, because when they realize they can't cross it, they realize that inceldom and the black pill is not something they can be a part of

They'll leave and they won't endanger the future well being of actual incels and actual black pillers, and they won't waste their time "frontin" as something they aren't

A lot of users are chasing "the edge", that feeling you get when being part of something seen as "fringe" and/or "dangerous", but they don't actually want anything to do with it, when things shift from being:

Theoretical and impersonal ("JFL @ stacey tourists in an islamic country getting their heads cut off")
TO
Practical and personal ("My becky/stacey sister who I know dresses like a slut was raped at a club")

People start realizing quick where they actually stand, nobody is expecting you to laugh at your sister getting raped, but were definitely expecting you to remain logically consistent and admit that she contributed to the circumstances leading to her rape, and she's no different than any of the other foids you hate for those same choices

AS A BLACK PILLER YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHERE YOU STAND BEFORE SHIT GETS BAD

I usually love your threads but this is a topic I don’t care about. I guess I’m just too low iq to understand it

The point of stuff like this is to root out the emotional, illogical and most importantly hypocritical (the most dangerous part of normie thinking, that's a person who would betray you)

Do you eat meat, if so please understand you are a hypocrite

FIRST OFF IF YOU EAT MEAT BUT YOU ARE UNWILLING TO KILL AN ANIMAL, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE

Saying - "but its different when you kill for food" is nothing but an excuse, because you likely wouldn't do that either, and no animal is ever thinking - "at least I'm being killed out of necessity" while being lined up in a slaughter house lol, they are just afraid to die period

As humans we kill animals everyday for clothing, raw materials for manufacturing, food, etc

We even kill animals for sport (hunting)

What difference does it make if that animal is a chicken, a deer, a cow or a dog

You are just arbitrarily deciding that "dogs and cats are off limits" and/or "its not for food so its wrong now" with your normie tier thinking, did you think you were a psychopath when you killed that insect the other day, who decided that insect was worth less than a dog, and killing the dog makes you a psychopath but killing a whole group of insects with insecticide spray makes you a normal well adjusted human just "getting rid of a pest"

Its that kind of emotional and abitrary thinking that prevents people from becoming truly black pilled, from being truly objective, a dogs life isn't just worth more because "aaww cute", that's ironically the same lookism we face, were like insects, so us being persecuted isn't so bad to normies

Oh and everybody is a killer, some of us just get to conveniently lie to ourselves, its funny how today humans use "killer" like its a pejorative, when the only reason we exist today is because were killers, and at one point in history, you prided yourself on your ability to kill and how well you killed
That's a pretty good idea. Gangs and politicians have similar initiations.

Another way to think of people is like "agents of the matrix." Where anyone can twitch into being a normie and sell you out. - unless they have skin in the game, via the initiation.

Your mind is absolutely warped. I think it's possible the black pill did a total number on your psyche, honestly.

Killing an animal for food is nowhere near the same thing as killing it for some initiation rite

JFL dude what you just described was once a norm for most religions, sacrificing animals for a "rite" was a normal thing, something God wanted humans to do (in basically every religion), one of the most famous stories in the Christian religion is with cain and abel, and God preferred the animal sacrifice JFL

The fact that I even need to point this out demonstrates that you have blinders on for some very straightforward things and don't even realize the blind spots in your thinking

There is no blindspot, you are just a hypocrite unwilling to admit you are a hypocrite, you didn't point out anything, killing an animal for a "rite" has always been a normal thing for humans, and some groups of humans do it to this day

At the end of the day death is death, the thing you killed doesn't care if you deemed its death "necessary" or allowable, I don't get how you can't comprehend something this simple, you do realize you are just a hypocrite right?, telling yourself - "yeah but I killed it for the RIGHT reasons" is just an excuse not to feel bad

You already jumped the gun with loaded assumptions about different types of animals, which I didn't even mention

You are just arbitrarily deciding that "dogs and cats are off limits" and/or "its not for food so its wrong now" with your normie tier thinking, did
Learn to read brocel, why do you think I put and/or, I did use assumptions like we do in everything in life, I placed the two common excuses normies have, and you indeed fell into the second one (its not for food so its wrong), which is why the "and/or" was there, as in you have BOTH or ONE of the two assumed biases I mentioned

The sad part is that you have an unrelenting conviction that you always believe that you're correct. It's just another case of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

I'm always correct when I'm dealing with someone who is blue pilled and kidding themselves thinking they are black pilled

Now this last part just made me think you were trolling and its sarcasm, because its like you went out of your way to end your response with some vague pointless normie tier new age response JFL

Meditation is the ultimate cope, it doesn't do anything, I can find more "peace" by taking mediation to its logical conclusion and GOING TO SLEEP, its just normie tier blue pilled feel good nonsense, which is why normies usually mix drugs with meditation to enhance the placebic effect of the practice, because its just a placebo

Love for family and friends is natural--it doesn't make yo a normie lol

Lol what?

Natural is normal, so isn't what's natural a normie tier thing, I'm confused, its like you are arguing with me whilst agreeing with me, its really weird, if you are just going with your emotions and feelings that "evolved" and its "natural", then that is literally normie tier thinking, the point of being black pilled is to be self aware enough to defy your biological programming when it suits you, else you are just another NPC

You are ironically agreeing with me, I had to read your post over twice because I was so confused, nothing you said is in disagreement with what I said, I actually agree with you, I never said love for family is unnatural, in fact it being natural is my point, as black pillers were not supposed to fall victim to just blindly following nature, that's how we ended up being incels to begin with

Last edited:
Very high iq post and I've always been on the "radical" side

Another way to think of people is like "agents of the matrix." Where anyone can twitch into being a normie and sell you out. - unless they have skin in the game, via the initiation.

So true, every incel is a potential traitor normie, even I should be suspected, though I'd kill myself before I ever switch sides and cuck myself, its not like you guys can read my mind and tell that

Very based. Ask yourself this: if you had a button that removed every foid from the planet (including your mother/sister/grandma), would you press it? Your answer reveals where you stand.
Obvious answer is no. As a man you need a female for love and sex

Tl;Dr

Its OVER for sleeperagentcels

So true, every incel is a potential traitor normie, even I should be suspected, though I'd kill myself before I ever switch sides and cuck myself, its not like you guys can read my mind and tell that
Even so, there's "legal immunity" that often comes with snitching... And no one really gaf about animals...

Either way, no kind of rebellion of ugly men is likely to happen. Still too many copes available.

Extremism is progress, moderation is regression.

JFL dude what you just described was once a norm for most religions, sacrificing animals for a "rite" was a normal thing, something God wanted humans to do (in basically every religion), one of the most famous stories in the Christian religion is with cain and abel, and God preferred the animal sacrifice JFL

Congrats on tarding up your own thread by invoking ancient religious practices as justification for why you should employ it as an initiation method.

You believe yourself to be logical and clear-headed, then you do this shit and expect us to take you seriously?

There is no blindspot, you are just a hypocrite unwilling to admit you are a hypocrite, you didn't point out anything, killing an animal for a "rite" has always been a normal thing for humans, and some groups of humans do it to this day

See just above for why this is a stupid argument (variation of appeal to populism).

At the end of the day death is death, the thing you killed doesn't care if you deemed its death "necessary" or allowable, I don't get how you can't comprehend something this simple, you do realize you are just a hypocrite right?, telling yourself - "yeah but I killed it for the RIGHT reasons" is just an excuse not to feel bad

This is what I mean when I say that your mind is warped and you have blind spots. Terrible ones in fact.

All killing is not the same. Killing in cold blood (murder), for example, is not the same thing as killing in self-defence.

The reasons why you do something absolutely matter. WHAT THE FUCK is this 47 chromosome argument that the reasons don't matter?

HOW AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE CALLING OUT THIS POTATO IQ BULLSHIT?!

Learn to read brocel, why do you think I put and/or, I did use assumptions like we do in everything in life, I placed the two common excuses normies have, and you indeed fell into the second one (its not for food so its wrong), which is why the "and/or" was there, as in you have BOTH or ONE of the two assumed biases I mentioned

What excuses? What biases? Stop pulling shit out of your ass and presenting it like it's air freshener.

Your argument is that it's OK to kill animals for initiations because humans kill all sorts of animals for all sorts of reasons and have done so ritually in ancient religions.

That's it. That is the entirety of what you're saying. It says nothing about the act of killing itself, how it's justifiable, or why initiation rite killing is justifiable.

And there is no "and/or" in the quote I used. Stop shitting on your own words and lying.

I'm always correct when I'm dealing with someone who is blue pilled and kidding themselves thinking they are black pilled

No, you're just another guy who thinks his shit doesn't stink and thinks too highly of himself. The black pill doesn't make you an omniscient god who is always right.

Your arguments are flawed, juvenile, and pedestrian. What bothers me is that you present them like it's gospel, coated in silk and gold.

Wake the fuck up and exercise a bit of introspection.

Now this last part just made me think you were trolling and its sarcasm, because its like you went out of your way to end your response with some vague pointless normie tier new age response JFL

Meditation is the ultimate cope, it doesn't do anything, I can find more "peace" by taking mediation to its logical conclusion and GOING TO SLEEP, its just normie tier blue pilled feel good nonsense, which is why normies usually mix drugs with meditation to enhance the placebic effect of the practice, because its just a placebo

I don't care what you do to clear your head, but it definitely needs some spring cleaning to clear the cobwebs.

Last edited:
I mean it also keeps us at the fringes of society, though since I'm an outcast anywhere I go anyways I suppose this is where I belong

Congrats on tarding up your own thread by invoking ancient religious practices as justification for why you should employ it as an initiation method.

You said:
Killing an animal for food is nowhere near the same thing as killing it for some initiation rite

My point of saying it was a historical norm even through most religions is to convey that history shows that us eating animals is as common an act as sacrificing them for "rites", we've always used animals as we pleased and again, why you kill it doesn't change the fact its dead, the animal doesn't "appreciate" that you killed it for what YOU DEEMED a "good reason" lol

Why do you keep avoiding this point, you've yet to address it and you keep tip toeing away lol, I'm going to keep bringing it up, at least admit that part of you argument is illogical, its nothing but subjective nonsense to feel better about killing an animal

See just above for why this is a stupid argument (variation of appeal to populism).

JFL the irony, when you say shit like this:
WTF is wrong with you? I'm asking seriously. You are fucked in the head, brocel.

Not all of us are psychopaths and killers.

You do realize that the implication of such statements IS AN APPEAL POPULISM?

It says nothing about the act of killing itself, how it's justifiable, or why initiation rite killing is justifiable

Nothing needs to be justified, again you are just thinking like a normie, you can't think of any of these concepts abstractly because you are an NPC, who decides whats justifiable or not, you don't see the irony is basing choices on these normie concepts like "justice" (which doesn't really exist, just like morality, its all in our heads and completely abitrary)

If we go by whats justifiable you should just shut the fuck up about being incel and never complain, and gladly accept that you'll never get a woman, because whats justifiable IS DETERMINED BY A MAJORITY, you are just arbitrarily deciding that what you think is justifiable is OBVIOUSLY WHATS JUSTIFIABLE, but as far as normies are concerned (the majority) women being hypergamous is allowable, and their reasonings for doing so justifiable, you can't just pick and choose when normies are right and wrong

You ironically say I always think I'm right, but you don't realize that your arguments ARE INHERENTLY YOU STATING THAT YOUR BELIEFS AND SPECIFICALLY YOURS ARE RIGHT

You want a little bit of normie rules, but of course conveniently you decide for everyone when normies cross the line and become degenerate, and at that point their "un-warped" thinking is no unjustifiable, its all BS, you can't pick and choose, if were going by whats justifiable THEN WOMEN BEING HYPERGAMOUS IS COMPLETELY ALRIGHT, you don't get to draw the line where it suits you, you don't get to claim that the rules of the "mentally un-warped" are justifieable up to the point that it inconveniences you, that's ridiculous

And there is no "and/or" in the quote I used. Stop shitting on your own words and lying.

RETARD I SAID I USED THE "AND/OR", YOU CAN'T READ

You know what scratch that, english definitely isn't your primary language so you get a pass, if it is you are really shit tier

Wake the fuck up and exercise a bit of introspection.
:feelskek:

The irony, you've exercised none else you'd realize your entire spiel about what's "justifiable" conveys your lack of ability to think of anything introspectively, the most obvious realization that comes from introspective thought is that morality doesn't really exist, its an illusory set of ever changing rules that are completely arbitrary, nothing is justifiable, we merely decide what we as a collective society deem as justifiable based on appealing to the majority

In one country you having sex with a 15 year old is justifiable, in another you are a "monster", there's no such thing as "justifiable" you idiot, you couldn't think introspectively to save your life

Now I've wasted enough time on this, till the next thread

Last edited:
FBI gonna be mad about this post,
But supremely based.

This thread is cringe.

OP, you seem to be a psychopath tbh, from reading your other threads, you definitely have a true dark triad personality.

That personality type is normally reserved for Chads, not incels. Not sure what to say other than, you are not that important bruv, you are incel, there will be no beta rebellion, although if you enjoy the cope, cope away.

This thread is cringe.

OP, you seem to be a psychopath tbh, from reading your other threads, you definitely have a true dark triad personality.

That personality type is normally reserved for Chads, not incels. Not sure what to say other than, you are not that important bruv, you are incel, there will be no beta rebellion, although if you enjoy the cope, cope away.

I agree, there isn't going to be any beta rebellion, based on your concept of what a beta rebellion is and what it entails

This thread is cringe.

OP doesn't have a dark triad personality. He is simply an edgelord. It's quite obvious ngl.

My initiation is that you'd have to kill a dog and a cat on camera, people are either dog lovers or cat lovers (or both), and ending a life is a very impactful thing, I could gauge their reactions and see if they are forcing themselves or not, if you lack the heart to kill animals that we as humans hold dear to us like "family", then you aren't black pilled
I treat all animals the same, I don't even eat meat, so I'm not a hypocrite and think it's ok to only kill cows and chickens and pigs.

This thread is clearly either a larp or FBI bait.

OP you need to see a psychologist.

You said:

My point of saying it was a historical norm even through most religions is to convey that history shows that us eating animals is as common an act as sacrificing them for "rites", we've always used animals as we pleased and again, why you kill it doesn't change the fact its dead, the animal doesn't "appreciate" that you killed it for what YOU DEEMED a "good reason" lol

Why do you keep avoiding this point, you've yet to address it and you keep tip toeing away lol, I'm going to keep bringing it up, at least admit that part of you argument is illogical, its nothing but subjective nonsense to feel better about killing an animal

JFL the irony, when you say shit like this:

You do realize that the implication of such statements IS AN APPEAL POPULISM?

Nothing needs to be justified, again you are just thinking like a normie, you can't think of any of these concepts abstractly because you are an NPC, who decides whats justifiable or not, you don't see the irony is basing choices on these normie concepts like "justice" (which doesn't really exist, just like morality, its all in our heads and completely abitrary)

If we go by whats justifiable you should just shut the fuck up about being incel and never complain, and gladly accept that you'll never get a woman, because whats justifiable IS DETERMINED BY A MAJORITY, you are just arbitrarily deciding that what you think is justifiable is OBVIOUSLY WHATS JUSTIFIABLE, but as far as normies are concerned (the majority) women being hypergamous is allowable, and their reasonings for doing so justifiable, you can't just pick and choose when normies are right and wrong

You ironically say I always think I'm right, but you don't realize that your arguments ARE INHERENTLY YOU STATING THAT YOUR BELIEFS AND SPECIFICALLY YOURS ARE RIGHT

You want a little bit of normie rules, but of course conveniently you decide for everyone when normies cross the line and become degenerate, and at that point their "un-warped" thinking is no unjustifiable, its all BS, you can't pick and choose, if were going by whats justifiable THEN WOMEN BEING HYPERGAMOUS IS COMPLETELY ALRIGHT, you don't get to draw the line where it suits you, you don't get to claim that the rules of the "mentally un-warped" are justifieable up to the point that it inconveniences you, that's ridiculous

RETARD I SAID I USED THE "AND/OR", YOU CAN'T READ

You know what scratch that, english definitely isn't your primary language so you get a pass, if it is you are really shit tier

:feelskek:

The irony, you've exercised none else you'd realize your entire spiel about what's "justifiable" conveys your lack of ability to think of anything introspectively, the most obvious realization that comes from introspective thought is that morality doesn't really exist, its an illusory set of ever changing rules that are completely arbitrary, nothing is justifiable, we merely decide what we as a collective society deem as justifiable based on appealing to the majority

In one country you having sex with a 15 year old is justifiable, in another you are a "monster", there's no such thing as "justifiable" you idiot, you couldn't think introspectively to save your life

Now I've wasted enough time on this, till the next thread

You're absolutely, undeniably, 100% correct. I didn't even need to read any of it.

Here, this is for you:

VacantUniqueBedbug-small.gif

Killing an animal for food is nowhere near the same thing as killing it for some initiation rite. The fact that I even need to point this out demonstrates that you have blinders on for some very straightforward things and don't even realize the blind spots in your thinking. You already jumped the gun with loaded assumptions about different types of animals, which I didn't even mention.

Your thinking isn't as clear and rational as you believe it is. The sad part is that you have an unrelenting conviction that you always believe that you're correct. It's just another case of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

People do rituals where they kill goats and chickens, but not many people say they're insane.

OP doesn't have a dark triad personality. He is simply an edgelord. It's quite obvious ngl.
I think he is tbh but he's an incel...so he probably doesn't get the opportunity to express his behavior traits in real life because an incel is not allowed to be anything but an obedient slave or a shut in.

If he is high enough on the dark triad sphere, maybe he'll turn to a life of crime/delinquency at some point.

When we work together we will be important and overthrow the chads and stacys.

People do rituals where they kill goats and chickens, but not many people say they're insane.

If your reason is food or a sacrifice to some demon, they're both reasons. One is arguably dumb and unjustifiable, but it depends on who you ask. A shop butcher, a satanist, a hunter, and OP all have a reason. All of them think that their reasons are good and justifiable.

The butcher and the hunter arguably have the sane reasons.

If your reason is food or a sacrifice to some demon, they're both reasons. One is arguably dumb and unjustifiable, but it depends on who you ask. A shop butcher, a satanist, a hunter, and OP all have a reason. All of them think that their reasons are good and justifiable.

The butcher and the hunter arguably have the sane reasons.
All their reasons are bad. I can get healthier food without killing an animal. The only time I think it would be ok to eat an animal is if you're going to starve to death.

When we work together we will be important and overthrow the chads and stacys.
No bro we won't, the patriarchy is never coming back, we lost the genetic lottery, that's it, it's over.

No bro we won't, the patriarchy is never coming back, we lost the genetic lottery, that's it, it's over.
It will come back, the way things are going no uncucked men will be ok with that feminist bullshit. Foids who claim to be feminists today will deny it in a few years out of extreme embarrassment.

It will come back, the way things are going no uncucked men will be ok with that feminist bullshit. Foids who claim to be feminists will deny it in a few years out of extreme embarrassment.
You can't close pandora's box imo, it's over, at least for our generation, it's over.

I can see a pullback from feminism but never a true restoring of the patriarchy, ever.

AS A BLACK PILLER YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHERE YOU STAND BEFORE SHIT GETS BAD
This can very easily be summed up between users who still have some hope of ascension and the users which have 0 hope whatsoever.

You can't close pandora's box imo, it's over, at least for our generation, it's over.

I can see a pullback from feminism but never a true restoring of the patriarchy, ever.
It doesn't have to be patriarchy like the past, as long as feminism is removed and the majority of men stop being cucks then things will get substantially better.

It doesn't have to be patriarchy like the past, as long as feminism is removed and the majority of men stop being cucks then things will get substantially better.
How would it get better?

I think it's more than that. He's ignoring the age question. If he was an edgy teenager trying to slice everybody up with all of that edgyness, most probably wouldn't take him seriously, simply due to the sheer fact of him having little to no experience of the real world. If he's much older, then this is probably just extremist delusionmaxxing to cope.

He crafts these cartoonishly extreme threads with weak arguments dressed up with formatting flair to make it look good. It's almost like he's doing it for praise, ego, and his own aggrandizement. It feels like it's designed and intended to be provocative with little expectation of resistance. Most people have short attention spans, so they won't challenge walls of text, no matter how absurd the content, especially if there are reasonably sounding sentences early on or big words somewhere in there.

My glow radar is picking up something. Could be a false positive, or OP is some next level, deep cover, glownigger trying to build his cover and work on pushing poor, naive kids here to go ER. Just look at the fucking premise of the thread: pushing and promoting extremism, and framing everything that isn't supportive of that view as not black pilled enough or even blue pilled entirely. That is straight up media propaganda tactics.

But odds are - and his posts seem to indicate - that he's just losing his mind.

How would it get better?
No orbiting cucks, no whiteknights, legalized prostitution, no men getting married, no foid hiring quotas or pussy passes in court, and no taxes going to single mom rosties.

All their reasons are bad. I can get healthier food without killing an animal. The only time I think it would be ok to eat an animal is if you're going to starve to death.

That's fair. There are sound and valid arguments against killing for food, as well.

No orbiting cucks, no whiteknights, legalized prostitution, no men getting married, no foid hiring quotas or pussy passes in court, and no taxes going to single mom rosties.
There will always be beta's simping as it's there only way to attain pussy.

Prostitution is legal in most of Europe with is much more liberal than America which is tradcuck central. There are still cucks/white knights in Europe.

Idk, none of what you listed really improves my life in any significant way.

There will always be beta's simping as it's there only way to attain pussy.
Being a beta simp won't get you pussy. You'll just be cucked. It's better to be an escortcel. That's what men will learn when they're blackpilled, that being a cuck doesn't lead to a healthy relationship.
Idk, none of what you listed really improves my life in any significant way.
No more whieknighting fags or cucked laws would improve my life a lot.

Being a beta simp won't get you pussy. You'll just be cucked. It's better to be an escortcel. That's what men will learn when they're blackpilled, that being a cuck doesn't lead to a healthy relationship.

No more whieknighting fags or cucked laws would improve my life a lot.
By the time those laws passed you'd be 20 years older and it wouldn't even matter tbh, your prime days would be long gone, over.

Legalized prostitution, elimination of hiring quotas and no taxes going to single moms are the 3 things that could be implemented right now (they're not behavioral changes) and would make an enormous difference.

I would prioritize taxes above all else. As long as men are being stolen from to fund single mom whores, society is headed down the shitter.

By the time those laws passed you'd be 20 years older and it wouldn't even matter tbh, your prime days would be long gone, over.
It can happen in less than 5-10 years. Might as well try than ldar. Being defeatist with nothing to look forward to or work on for the future isn't my style.
Legalized prostitution, elimination of hiring quotas and no taxes going to single moms are the 3 things that could be implemented right now (they're not behavioral changes) and would make an enormous difference.

I would prioritize taxes above all else. As long as men are being stolen from to fund single mom whores, society is headed down the shitter.
That's right. These are very easy fixes that would help incels substantially.

Very based. Ask yourself this: if you had a button that removed every foid from the planet (including your mother/sister/grandma), would you press it? Your answer reveals where you stand.
I wouldnt cause who am i gonna fuck when i ascend

***FBI surveillance intensifies***

OP, you're forgetting that extreme is all relative. Stoning people to death for adultery is extreme in the West, for example, but pretty normal in countries with Sharia law.

If you take the most extreme hardcorecels from here and cloister yourselves off, you're going to have another inner extreme group.
Highh iq

Yes

It's perfectly possible to be an incel and too cucked or too lazy to give a shit about being an extremist. I just want to LDAR. Do your war against humanity if you want. Leave me out of it...