Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Morality Only Truly Benefits The "Winners" Of Society (Any "Loser" In Life With Self Imposed Moral Restrictions IS A FOOL)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I find it really weird how many incels are moralfags and how they don't seem to understand that these self imposed limitations (morals) they like to pat themselves on the back for are literally a handicap THAT THEY CANNOT AFFORD

It makes sense for Chad to be morally against rape, because he will never need to force or coerce a woman, and its understandable why normie males are morally against it to, because from birth all males are indoctrinated via rhetoric and media to think that "we all have a chance" and "there's someone out there for everyone", so subconsciously most every guy is thinking - "Why rape, I just need to wait for my chance" as though its guaranteed

On that same note it doesn't surprise me that rich people often speak ill of people who steal, and so on and so forth

ITS THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THINGS IN LIFE THAT ARE THE MOST "MORAL" BECAUSE

THE "MORAL CODE" INHERENTLY CATERS TO THOSE WHO ARE "WINNERS" IN SOCIETY

Morals favor those who have and punish those who don't

Its very easy to say "I'll never steal" when you aren't starving and homeless

Its very easy to say "I'd never kill" when you live in a safe area and have resources, and your life isn't at stake

Its very easy to say "I'd never rape" when you have a history of romantic success that keeps you hopeful and mentally stable, so even when you have a "dry spill" you know there's something around the corner (or at least you can tell yourself that)

Moral restrictions only benefit those who are "winners" to begin with, and that's the irony of morals, they are inherently "unfair" BECAUSE ITS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW A MORAL CODE THAT IS BIASED IN YOUR FAVOR

Moral codes protect "havers" and shames/restricts the "have nots", morals are basically a "glass ceiling" in the race to find wealth and success, those with it will forever be beneath the people who are above them, because those above don't need to be "immoral" to get what they want, so morality is very convenient for them

ITS A NICE SHINY SEE THROUGH GLASS FLOOR FOR THEM TO LOOK DOWN AT EVERYONE ELSE

People who are "immoral" are people who don't have the delusions that moral people have, because they don't have the same conveniences that allow them to cope and lie to themselves about the reality of life

THIS IS WHY I SAY ALL MORALFAGS ARE BLUE PILLED

YOU CANNOT HAVE MORALS AND BE TRULY BLACK PILLED (YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELF)

You aren't being honest at that point, you are still holding onto certain rules, because you don't truly see yourself as part of the "loser bracket", you still think "there's hope" deep down

Or worse, you have some kind of weird martyr complex, and you feel like you are "living up to" some standard by holding onto the morals you were raised with, despite them not favoring you, its nothing but PATHETIC AND POINTLESS EGO STROKING

As a LOSER in society you can't afford anymore handicaps, you already have enough to begin with

LEAVE THE MORAL HANDICAPS TO THOSE WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE MORAL CODE

Last edited:
True. when i stuck by morality, i was accepting the bluepill, coping that if i followed the greater morality of this "society" you'll make it. perhaps i wasn't even all that honest to myself, i was just faking it to make it and in the end i didn't make it so it doesn't even matter to me anymore. i honestly don't even think people care about morality in the first place, as many normies and roasties have no problem killing life if it's beneficial to them personally. yet i'm the monster for having many "immoral" feelings. these people expect you to abide by a morality that they don't even follow themselves, that they don't even give a shit about. morality is just a device used to control nice people

And this is why Griffith did nothing wrong. Some wanted him to live a false life deformed and leaving his dream behind.
:blackpill::blackpill::feelsokman:

I've been cucked by morality before. What a fucking mistake

This is obvious to us but society is blind to it, since morality is specifically created to serve the elites, appeal to the masses and punish the subhumans that threaten the current social structure.

And this is why Griffith did nothing wrong. Some wanted him to live a false life deformed and leaving his dream behind.

There are so many parallels between griffith in his broken form and incels, the funny thing is most incels just can't say "I sacrifice" and choose to remain cripples and get looked down on and babied by the band of the hawks

If you don't choose to become femto you are a cuck, and notice when he becomes femto, Void refers to him as "the wings of darkness", he became fully black pilled

I did an interpretation of the the pre-eclipse scene relative to the black pill (maybe you've seen it already)

BASED AS FUCK

This is literally the most based, blackpilled and high IQ post i've seen in my life :feelsokman::feelsthink:

"
As a LOSER in society you can't afford anymore handicaps, you already have enough to begin with" giga based

Last edited:
C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

There are so many parallels between griffith in his broken form and incels, the funny thing is most incels just can't say "I sacrifice" and choose to remain cripples and get looked down on and babied by the band of the hawks

If you don't choose to become femto you are a cuck, and notice when he becomes femto, Void refers to him as "the wings of darkness", he became fully black pilled

I did an interpretation of the the pre-eclipse scene relative to the black pill (maybe you've seen it already)
I am sure that a good part of the people, who read the part of the eclipse, innately knew that they would do the same as Griffith if they were in their place; whether they admitted it or not is another story. It is curious that when Griffith enters the process of obtaining his new "body" it is formed based on the deaths of the hawk gang. Winning, through passing over others, as is real life.

I am sure that a good part of the people, who read the part of the eclipse, innately knew that they would do the same as Griffith if they were in their place; whether they admitted it or not is another story. It is curious that when Griffith enters the process of obtaining his new "body" it is formed based on the deaths of the hawk gang. Winning, through passing over others, as is real life.
whos griffith

whos griffith
Tumblr inline ouplx4N5Pb1rl41on 500

Griffith! how dare you kill all your companions, just for not wanting to live a deformed and unhappy life.
For more information read the Berserk manga.

Yeah, he could "feel their deaths" passing through him and giving him power

Another good analogy in the story was when he was showed "what he was" and he is a man building a hill of corpses on a path towards the castle in the sky, basically showing that on your way towards success, people always lose out, someone is always your foot stool whether you realize it or not, nothing is gained in this world without someone losing something

I find it really weird how many incels are moralfags and how they don't seem to understand that these self imposed limitations (morals) they like to pat themselves on the back for are literally a handicap THAT THEY CANNOT AFFORD

It makes sense for Chad to be morally against rape, because he will never need to force or coerce a woman, and its understandable why normie males are morally against it to, because from birth all males are indoctrinated via rhetoric and media to think that "we all have a chance" and "there's someone out there for everyone", so subconsciously most every guy is thinking - "Why rape, I just need to wait for my chance" as though its guaranteed

On that same note it doesn't surprise me that rich people often speak ill of people who steal, and so on and so forth

Its very easy to say "I'd never kill" when you live in a safe area and have resources, and your life isn't at stake

Its very easy to say "I'd never rape" when you have a history of romantic success that keeps you hopeful and mentally stable, so even when you have a "dry spill" you know there's something around the corner (or at least you can tell yourself that)

Moral restrictions only benefit those who are "winners" to begin with, and that's the irony of morals, they are inherently "unfair" BECAUSE ITS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW A MORAL CODE THAT IS BIASED IN YOUR FAVOR

Moral codes protect "havers" and shames/restricts the "have nots", morals are basically a "glass ceiling" in the race to find wealth and success, those with it will forever be beneath the people who are above them, because those above don't need to be "immoral" to get what they want, so morality is very convenient for them

People who are "immoral" are people who don't have the delusions that moral people have, because they don't have the same conveniences that allow them to cope and lie to themselves about the reality of life

You aren't being honest at that point, you are still holding onto certain rules, because you don't truly see yourself as part of the "loser bracket", you still think "there's hope" deep down

Or worse, you have some kind of weird martyr complex, and you feel like you are "living up to" some standard by holding onto the morals you were raised with, despite them not favoring you, its nothing but PATHETIC AND POINTLESS EGO STROKING

As a LOSER in society you can't afford anymore handicaps, you already have enough to begin with

What about God? Does the existence of God not necessitate an objective morality? I for the most part am still athiestic but am starting to read some arguments for God such as the transcendental argument and the ontological argument and some of the mathematical logistics behind such argument. If God is real then those who act immorally are in deep trouble.

What about God? Does the existence of God not necessitate an objective morality? I for the most part am still athiestic but am starting to read some arguments for God such as the transcendental argument and the ontological argument and some of the mathematical logistics behind such argument. If God is real then those who act immorally are in deep trouble.
Why would God create scenarios for people like us to be forced to act immorally?

Morals become the key communication code for elites aka alphas(people with looks and or money) and, to some degree, for betas(normies).

People want to continue with morals since otherwise its just too brutal to self-admit they belong to the lowest omega class.

As a test

Ah yes, the ALL KNOWING God needs to run tests TO GET ANSWERS HE ALREADY KNOWS

If you are ALL KNOWING and ALL POWERFUL, why create a defective thing that needs to be "tested"?

None of the excuses the religious have ever makes any logical sense JFL

There's a point in the Nightcrawler movie that shows this full well.

At one point, the Lou's main rival (the other guy who records crime scenes in his van) basically outplays him by hiring someone else so they can cover half the city each, which is essentially game over for Lou. Except, he just goes and sabotages his van so he crashes and dies. This part embodies the message of the movie for me because, while some of the things he does take skill in one way or another, here he doesn't do anything special or smart, he in fact had been outplayed and it was over for him, the van he sabotages was just parked outside with no one watching because no one would expect him to do that shit. He basically just took advantage of the fact that there's a social code of ethics that everyone follows and assumes but he doesn't, and that's his edge.

If you are ALL KNOWING and ALL POWERFUL, why create a defective thing that needs to be "tested"?

That was the most illogical argument I've ever heard. No one ever said God "needs" to run a test. He chooses to run a test.

I'm not even religious, I was throwing that out there as a devils advocate argument. You gave the worst argument ever, a strawman too. Not a single person said God ever "NEEDED" to run a test. He chose to run a test.

That was the most illogical argument I've ever heard. No one ever said God "needs" to run a test. He chooses to run a test

How do you test that which you already know?

Are you saying God ISN'T all knowing?

water is wet tbh, those who are at the top will obviously be happy as fuck while the rest riot and suffer at the bottom. Morality is cucked and always will be.
I've been cucked by morality before. What a fucking mistake
same

I've never read something that made so much sense.

TL;DR

If you're beneath society or have low-value don't be a moralfag and go crazy because no one is going to help you anyways.

TL;DR

If you're beneath society or have low-value don't be a moralfag and go crazy because no one is going to help you anyways.

It has nothing to do with anyone "helping you" though, I don't know where that part came from, its about simply doing whats beneficial to your own existence and not imposing handicaps on yourself that you can't afford to as you're already so low on the totem pole, and that morals simply benefit those who are already at the top to begin with

That's the problem with TL;DR, ironically you miss point if you don't take the time to read it properly

It has nothing to do with anyone "helping you" though, I don't know where that part came from, its about simply doing whats beneficial to your own existence and not imposing handicaps on yourself that you can't afford to as you're already so low on the totem pole, and that morals simply benefit those who are already at the top to begin with

That's the problem with TL;DR, ironically you miss point if you don't take the time to read it properly

I've read it, but if you're ugly then no help from normies then.

very true.

talking about or showing off your morals is basically humble bragging that you're rich, born good looking or female

you can afford not to steal food if you're not starving and homeless

don't need to worry about lying to women if you're chad

God is all knowing, he chooses to run the test for his own viewing pleasure.

If he's all knowing, and its for pleasure, its not a "test" its "entertainment"

Now look at these two statements and see how ridiculous they look together:
What about God? Does the existence of God not necessitate an objective morality?
he chooses to run the test for his own viewing pleasure.

How is watching people die and suffer FOR YOUR PLEASURE moral?

The existence of such a being could never necessitate an objective morality, if anything it adds to the fact that morality is subjective, as even a God who is hailed as "good" sacrifices the well being of his own creations for as YOU SAID "pleasure"

You basically refuted your own argument

The #1 problem you have (if you aren't trolling) is that YOU DON'T LISTEN TO YOURSELF

You just say shit, but you never take the time to actually think over your arguments, in basically all cases something you've said contradicts a previous statement, and that's why YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MOVE GOAL POSTS (which is what your next response is going to be, which is why I'm not bothering to reply back on this issue again, this "game" has become tiring)

Lol, I can’t help but feel like this thread is bait for me given our recent conversations in the pedo thread? Ngl, I enjoy our debates either way because I think you’re a worthy opponent and I feel like you relish it too, so I’m going to bite, mainly because; most of the time I can actually see and respect you and where you are coming from as a thinker (unlike many others here who I end up in prolonged disagreement with.)

First of all, I agree that it is much easier to adhere some kind of moral code when your life is already easy, which is why I despise the Christian interpretation of morality where people are judged as ‘good’ or ‘bad’ based on their actions because everyone begins from a different starting point and it doesn’t make sense to judge people’s ability to reach the same end point when they have all begun the race from a different starting point. I don’t even judge serial killers as fundamentally ‘worse people’ (though their presence certainly has a detrimental effect on society) because most of the time they lack the conscious capacity to experience empathy, so it is absurd to judge them by the same standard you would judge someone who can. No one knows how they would respond if they instead were living with that kind of psychological template.

I actually totally agree from a purely rational standpoint that it does make sense to disregard conventional morality in order to level the playing field with those who are above you in the hierarchy, but we aren’t purely rational creatures so you can only operate within your psychological template in congruence your susceptibility to your emotions, a matrix in which we are all programmed differently and thus, you can’t instruct someone to not feel disgust or anger towards something just because you do / don’t personally. Where I think we differ is in the fact that your appetite for sadism massively outweighs that of the average person, whereas as mine only supersedes it marginally. I am detached enough that when a massacre occurs, I don’t feel personally blighted by the suffering of the victims and their families, and ill admit I actually do enjoy reading about the perpetrator, their motives and the grisly details of the attack. But that is more out of a fascination for the macabre rather than a genuine sadistic glee for their suffering - which I think is the case for you. That’s why I would never gain any satisfaction from carrying out an attack like that myself in the way you have professed that you would, and it doesn’t make sense for you to try and convince me that I should.

The thing is, based on what you’ve written there, I think we actually agree that society needs to follow some kind of ethical template in order to be a functional living space for the majority. It seems to me that your disdain for morality stems from the opinion that if it doesn’t serve you in any way, you shouldn’t have to conform to it. That actually makes sense to me, (though I think it is serving you in more ways than you realise.) My previously stated opinions on the necessity for morality in society are much more existential than your own, which are highly personal. You cannot advocate for a society-wide disregard for all forms of morality if you are also intent on using your own lack of morality as a tool to climb the hierarchical structure you so despise your lowly position in. Because if everyone totally and utterly disregards their moral convictions then there is no trust there for you to later betray, no cooperation for you to exploit, no ladder for you even to climb. Chimpanzees require a primitive form of morality to sustain their social structures, despite the fact there is MASSIVE inequality in their hierarchies too, even the chimps at the bottom of this social structure are benefitting from this morality because it is the only thing stopping them from being torn limb from limb. So even those of us who hate the moral code for its hypocrisy in it expecting more from us than those who already have it all, we are still benefiting from it in some way too because the principles of equity enshrined in our systems of law (a construct of our collective morality) are actually the only thing stopping those at the top of the pyramid from exercising even more oppression and despotism over us than they already are, and if everyone at the bottom were to cast them aside as meaningless then we would be crushed by the overwhelming response from those at the top who currently hold far more power than we do.

Lol, I can’t help but feel like this thread is bait for me given our recent conversations in the pedo thread? Ngl, I enjoy our debates either way because I think you’re a worthy opponent and I feel like you relish it too, so I’m going to bite, mainly because; most of the time I can actually see and respect you and where you are coming from as a thinker (unlike many others here who I end up in prolonged disagreement with.)

First of all, I agree that it is much easier to adhere some kind of moral code when your life is already easy, which is why I despise the Christian interpretation of morality where people are judged as ‘good’ or ‘bad’ based on their actions because everyone begins from a different starting point and it doesn’t make sense to judge people’s ability to reach the same end point when they have all begun the race from a different starting point. I don’t even judge serial killers as fundamentally ‘worse people’ (though their presence certainly has a detrimental effect on society) because most of the time they lack the conscious capacity to experience empathy, so it is absurd to judge them by the same standard you would judge someone who can. No one knows how they would respond if they instead were living with that kind of psychological template.

I actually totally agree from a purely rational standpoint that it does make sense to disregard conventional morality in order to level the playing field with those who are above you in the hierarchy, but we aren’t purely rational creatures so you can only operate within your psychological template in congruence your susceptibility to your emotions, a matrix in which we are all programmed differently and thus, you can’t instruct someone to not feel disgust or anger towards something just because you do / don’t personally. Where I think we differ is in the fact that your appetite for sadism massively outweighs that of the average person, whereas as mine only supersedes it marginally. I am detached enough that when a massacre occurs, I don’t feel personally blighted by the suffering of the victims and their families, and ill admit I actually do enjoy reading about the perpetrator, their motives and the grisly details of the attack. But that is more out of a fascination for the macabre rather than a genuine sadistic glee for their suffering - which I think is the case for you. That’s why I would never gain any satisfaction from carrying out an attack like that myself in the way you have professed that you would, and it doesn’t make sense for you to try and convince me that I should.

The thing is, based on what you’ve written there, I think we actually agree that society needs to follow some kind of ethical template in order to be a functional living space for the majority. It seems to me that your disdain for morality stems from the opinion that if it doesn’t serve you in any way, you shouldn’t have to conform to it. That actually makes sense to me, (though I think it is serving you in more ways than you realise.) My previously stated opinions on the necessity for morality in society are much more existential than your own, which are highly personal. You cannot advocate for a society-wide disregard for all forms of morality if you are also intent on using your own lack of morality as a tool to climb the hierarchical structure you so despise your lowly position in. Because if everyone totally and utterly disregards their moral convictions then there is no trust there for you to later betray, no cooperation for you to exploit, no ladder for you even to climb. Chimpanzees require a primitive form of morality to sustain their social structures, despite the fact there is MASSIVE inequality in their hierarchies too, even the chimps at the bottom of this social structure are benefitting from this morality because it is the only thing stopping them from being torn limb from limb. So even those of us who hate the moral code for its hypocrisy in it expecting more from us than those who already have it all, we are still benefiting from it in some way too because the principles of equity enshrined in our systems of law (a construct of our collective morality) are actually the only thing stopping those at the top of the pyramid from exercising even more oppression and despotism over us than they already are, and if everyone at the bottom were to cast them aside as meaningless then we would be crushed by the overwhelming response from those at the top who currently hold far more power than we do.
tl;dr but you shouldnt see a fellow incel as an opponent buddyboyo. even if you're debating we're all on the same boat, take the frenpill :feelsokman:

tl;dr but you shouldnt see a fellow incel as an opponent buddyboyo. even if you're debating we're all on the same boat, take the frenpill :feelsokman:
I do like him tbh, it’s just undeniable that we are consistently facing each other as opponents in debate, but that actually makes me like him more if anything.

I do like him tbh, it’s just undeniable that we are consistently facing each other as opponents in debate, but that actually makes me like him more if anything.
based

Lol, I can’t help but feel like this thread is bait for me given our recent conversations in the pedo thread? Ngl

Completely unrelated, in fact I don't even see how it really relates to this tbh

I think we actually agree that society needs to follow some kind of ethical template in order to be a functional living space for the majority

Were not part of that majority, which is my point, so its illogical for us to adhere to that template

I despise ‘the test argument’ also, it makes absolutely no sense that some of us get to live life as a blessing where everything is handed to us and others are expected to sustain rigorous testing of our character that may result in eternal torture if we fail. I guarantee that there are many happy people leading perfect lives right now who would otherwise be psychopaths if they were unlucky enough to have been born into more difficult circumstances. It makes no sense that they should live happily in heaven forever whilst others who weren’t born to be so lucky should be condemned to burn for eternity in hell.
Completely unrelated, in fact I don't even see how it really relates to this tbh

Were not part of that majority, which is my point, so its illogical for us to adhere to that template
Don’t reply incrementally, finish reading before replying for god sake! Haha

I despise ‘the test argument’ also, it makes absolutely no sense that some of us get to live life as a blessing where everything is handed to us and others are expected to sustain rigorous testing of our character that may result in eternal torture if we fail. I guarantee that there are many happy people leading perfect lives right now who would otherwise be psychopaths if they were unlucky enough to have been born into more difficult circumstances. It makes no sense that they should live happily in heaven forever whilst others who weren’t born to be so lucky should be condemned to burn for eternity in hell.

That's why I've often said God has pretty much set up who is going to heaven or hell from the start, it isn't even really a testing, and it isn't even entertainment if he's all knowing because he already knows what is going to happen, unless God likes re-runs lol, none of the justifications make sense

You know what the funniest part is though, the logic of this image:

If Christians actually care about saving more souls and increasing the amount of people that made it to heaven, Christianity would be a secret society about keeping knowledge of God secret, while trying to spread religious values in the form of "morality", that way they could maximize the amount of souls saved

Don’t reply incrementally, finish reading before replying for god sake! Haha

I can't fight the autism, even my porn folders are sorted with categories and sub-categories JFL

That's why I've often said God has pretty much set up who is going to heaven or hell from the start, it isn't even really a testing, and it isn't even entertainment if he's all knowing because he already knows what is going to happen, unless God likes re-runs lol, none of the justifications make sense

You know what the funniest part is though, the logic of this image:

That’s fucking brilliant, although most Christians I’ve spoken to (especially ones from America) are actually convinced that god doesn’t discriminate over whether or not you had to option to come round to him. To them even a baby born in Yemen that dies of cholera before its first birthday is condemned to a lifetime in hell, and rightfully so because ‘his parents could have got him baptised if they cared about his soul.’

Extremely high iq and blackpilled post. I'd also like to add that not only is the concept of morality benefitting only to the winners, but the delivery/application of it is as well. The evidence an ugly male presents never matters, and the authority system in place will make sure they will ALWAYS lose, whether it be in court, in front of HR, or in the principal's office.

Even the most basic concept of a "jury of peers" is flawed. They are normalfags and thus hate our fucking guts. Humans are allowed to condemn those they consider to not be even worthy of being in the same species. Cruel, disgusting, and unfair.

God is all knowing,

I can't fight the autism, even my porn folders are sorted with categories and sub-categories JFL
JFL, I could do with some autism by the sound of it, I have ADHD so everywhere I touch there’s a trail of destruction, debris and disorder.

To them even a baby born in Yemen that dies of cholera before its first birthday is condemned to a lifetime in hell, and rightfully so because ‘his parents could have got him baptised if they cared about his soul.’

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

How can someone be this fucked up and think of themselves as a "good person", humans are ridiculous

Last edited:
HIGHEST OF IQ's

@BlkPillPres where is your “entitled to sex” post? Was it removed?

That’s fucking brilliant, although most Christians I’ve spoken to (especially ones from America) are actually convinced that god doesn’t discriminate over whether or not you had to option to come round to him. To them even a baby born in Yemen that dies of cholera before its first birthday is condemned to a lifetime in hell, and rightfully so because ‘his parents could have got him baptised if they cared about his soul.’

In Islam, children and those who dont know the religion are deemed innocent if they die.

You make a lot of high IQ threads

The way I see it, there will always be winners and losers when it comes to the material world, regardless of whether the winners are righteous or evil. But clinging to morality, what God has allowed and forbidden, will make you the winner in the next world.

Last edited: