Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] The Average Man Is Always Paying Women In Some Way For Companionship & Or Sex ("Courtship" Is Just "Indirect" Prostitution)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Modern human courtship norms and rituals are really just "veiled" forms of prostitution that help to ease the conscience of participants. Its so that women don't feel like whores and men don't feel like "johns", but at the end of the day, there's always a transaction taking place, its just veiled behind convoluted systems and obfuscation of words and meanings, all for the sake of preserving the "human ego" and allowing us to continue to reproduce while "feeling dignified"

COURTSHIP RITUALS/SYSTEMS ARE JUST FORMS OF INDIRECT PROSTITUTION, OF WHICH THEIR SOLE PURPOSE IS THE MAKING COURTSHIP OF THE "HUMAN ANIMAL" SEEM MORE "DIGNIFIED", AS THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD NOT ENJOY IT WITHOUT SUCH DELUSIONS

When you look at things for what they really are, its undeniable that you as a man are always paying in some way

DATING is weekly INSTALLMENT FEES (FOR TEMPORARY ACCESS TO SERVICES)

BIRTHDAYS, HOLIDAYS, SPECIAL OCCASIONS, ETC are MAINTENANCE FEES (TO ENSURE QUALITY OF SERVICES)

An ENGAGEMENT RING is a DOWNPAYMENT (FOR LIFETIME ACCESS TO SERVICES)

MARRIAGE
is a FORFEITURE OF PERSONAL ASSETS INTO JOINT HOLDINGS (OF WHICH THE OTHER HOLDER DOES MOST OF THE SPENDING)

CHILDREN
are JOINT ASSETS OF SIGNIFICANT DEBT (WITH ONLY THE OTHER HOLDER HAVING LEGAL OWNERSHIP AND VETO POWER)

A potential DIVORCE is a DEFERRED PAYMENT OF 50+% OF YOUR ASSETS (WITH THAT THREAT LOOMING OVER YOUR HEAD YOUR BARGAINING POWER (LEVERAGE) IS SEVERELY REDUCED)

Potential ALIMONY following a DIVORCE are RESTITUTION FEES (FOR SERVICES THAT ARE ASSUMED TO HAVE BEEN RENDERED)

Potential CHILD SUPPORT following a divorce are MAINTENANCE FEES on JOINT ASSETS (WHICH JUST LIKE WITHIN MARRIAGE YOU HOLD NO SAY OVER)

ETC, ETC, ETC

At the end of the day, as a man, you are ALWAYS PAYING, this is why it always confuses me to hear men say - "I don't want to pay for sex, I want someone who is with me for me", then they proceed to "date" and that person is only going out with them BECAUSE THEY ARE PAYING FOR THE DATE

Unless you are splitting the bill on most occasions, guess what, YOU ARE PAYING THAT WOMAN FOR COMPANIONSHIP (AND THE MERE POSSIBILITY OF SEX)

Last edited:
JFL at paying for anything and courting in an age where both people have jobs and are supposedly "equal"

2020 08 05 13 12 51

you have to be next level retarded nowadays to think marriage is worth it

I think you covered everything ngl.

Another based thread.

Just leaving a little extra room for whatever crazy shit society lets women get away with in courtship that I may not be aware of
you have to be next level retarded nowadays to think marriage is worth it

TBH I don't even think dating is worth it, food costs a lot, and with the price of the average dinner date at a restaurant I could probably fuck two 6/10 whores in all their holes at the same time and experience my first threesome lol, rather than eat with some bitch playing hard to get (if she's even interested, but its more likely she's just there for a free meal and the amusement of me "thinking I had a chance")

True pretty much. I guess one could argue high school and college relationships aren't the same, but you still have to pay in some form, it's just less expensive and easier than being a betabuxxing idiot.

Also notice that not so long ago, a marriage was much more explicitly transactional, as it involved a dowry.

Yea this was a common sentiment from the sex havers I knew in high school, the foids often demanded a lot(tea everyday after school,free rides) all for them to break up days before college

Also notice that not so long ago, a marriage was much more explicitly transactional, as it involved a dowry.

Yep, there are dowries and bride prices, this is what confuses me about all these incels saying the modern obsession with "love" and "affection" is biological, you literally have to ignore thousands of years of history to think that, humans have been courting mostly for obligation reasons throughout our history, it is only as of recently that people are showing this obsession with "love" and ironically marriages don't even last today nor do most romantic relationships period, so its all a farce

I personally believe it is biological, just not as most people understand it. My pet theory is that female sexual desire evolved only for cuckolding.

>love
>cuckolding

Pick one

When I say "love" I'm talking about "love" in the cultural sense, as this "deep and meaningful" experience that's spoken about as if its "magic"

If you describe crass and debased actions and then say "well in reality that's love" it no longer makes sense to call that "love" and its just renders the definition moot as it no longer has any meaning

Modern human courtship norms and rituals are really just "veiled" forms of prostitution that help to ease the conscience of participants. Its so that women don't feel like whores and men don't feel like "johns", but at the end of the day, there's always a transaction taking place, its just veiled behind convoluted systems and obfuscation of words and meanings, all for the sake of preserving the "human ego" and allowing us to continue to reproduce while "feeling dignified"

COURTSHIP RITUALS/SYSTEMS ARE JUST FORMS OF INDIRECT PROSTITUTION, OF WHICH THEIR SOLE PURPOSE IS THE MAKING COURTSHIP OF THE "HUMAN ANIMAL" SEEM MORE "DIGNIFIED", AS THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD NOT ENJOY IT WITHOUT SUCH DELUSIONS

When you look at things for what they really are, its undeniable that you as a man are always paying in some way

DATING is weekly INSTALLMENT FEES (FOR TEMPORARY ACCESS TO SERVICES)

BIRTHDAYS, HOLIDAYS, SPECIAL OCCASIONS, ETC are MAINTENANCE FEES (TO ENSURE QUALITY OF SERVICES)

An ENGAGEMENT RING is a DOWNPAYMENT (FOR LIFETIME ACCESS TO SERVICES)

MARRIAGE
is a FORFEITURE OF PERSONAL ASSETS INTO JOINT HOLDINGS (OF WHICH THE OTHER HOLDER DOES MOST OF THE SPENDING)

CHILDREN
are JOINT ASSETS OF SIGNIFICANT DEBT (WITH ONLY THE OTHER HOLDER HAVING LEGAL OWNERSHIP AND VETO POWER)

A potential DIVORCE is a DEFERRED PAYMENT OF 50+% OF YOUR ASSETS (WITH THAT THREAT LOOMING OVER YOUR HEAD YOUR BARGAINING POWER (LEVERAGE) IS SEVERELY REDUCED)

Potential ALIMONY following a DIVORCE are RESTITUTION FEES (FOR SERVICES THAT ARE ASSUMED TO HAVE BEEN RENDERED)

Potential CHILD SUPPORT following a divorce are MAINTENANCE FEES on JOINT ASSETS (WHICH JUST LIKE WITHIN MARRIAGE YOU HOLD NO SAY OVER)

ETC, ETC, ETC

At the end of the day, as a man, you are ALWAYS PAYING, this is why it always confuses me to hear men say - "I don't want to pay for sex, I want someone who is with me for me", then they proceed to "date" and that person is only going out with them BECAUSE THEY ARE PAYING FOR THE DATE

Unless you are splitting the bill on most occasions, guess what, YOU ARE PAYING THAT WOMAN FOR COMPANIONSHIP (AND THE MERE POSSIBILITY OF SEX)

Aside of this being High IQ, Im laughing at how accurate the financials comparison are.

Men always expected to pay foids living rent free.

Aside of this being High IQ, Im laughing at how accurate the financials comparison are.

JFL I spent some time thinking about it to really get the point across, you really are making financial payments, its like a business, everything in life is a transaction of resources when you think about it

All women are prostitutes.

History shows that.

Well, you either pay for it with money or good looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back