Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] The Reason Why There Are So Many Incel Factions Is Because Most Incels Are Just Ugly Normies (Doesn't Value Objectivity)

An incel in some way causes a nuclear attack that results in the death of your family and millions?

• 1. Unacceptable (will stop celebrating mass murder attacks, will give up on the black pill)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • 2. Neutral (never celebrated such attacks, will not be against them either, society caused this)

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • 3. Acceptable (continue to celebrate, they were the casualties of war society won't admit exists)

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for the read everyone. This topic really made my day.

I'm not on board with the family part because as an incel, my family members are practically the only people who have shown me any kind of compassion or humanity. However, if a nuclear attack took out a bunch of strangers, especially in a pro-feminist, incel-hating city like New York, Toronto, London, or Stockholm, I definitely wouldn't be shedding any tears.

Is it hypocritical to not want your own family to die while being okay with others' families dying? If that's the standard, then virtually everyone on the planet would be a hypocrite, and the word would become meaningless. It's natural to care more about your own kin. Nobody expects a parent to weep over the death of a stranger's baby.

So from a blackpilled, pure self-interest view, losing my family would make my life worse. Seeing millions of random strangers die would have no real effect on me, and seeing millions of feminist-loving, incel-hating people die would make me feel good.

my family members are practically the only people who have shown me any kind of compassion or humanity

Uumm dude, that's quite literally why the compassion or humanity doesn't count, its because you are their family that they make an exception for you, they'd treat you like trash just like everyone else if not for blood relations, its not real compassion, its OBLIGATIONAL COMPASSION.

No different than the thoughts you are expressing now since as you just admitted other people dying is ok but so long as its your family now you are against it, its just obligational empathy due to some percieved "deeper meaning" of a familial bond, it doesn't mean anything

I made a thread related to this very thing:

You are really just being a hypocrite, either everyone is on the menu, or everyone is off the menu, you can't have it both ways, because everyone is some incel's family member

Is it hypocritical to not want your own family to die while being okay with others' families dying? If that's the standard, then virtually everyone on the planet would be a hypocrite

Yes I agree, it is an observable fact that most humans are emotional illogical beings, prone to hypocrisy, all circumstances change when its convenient to the current narrative/stance they have

Last edited:
I am blackpilled to the point where if you gave me $1 trillion dollars, and gave me new 10/10 Virgin Goddess every single day I would still be blackpilled and aloof.

This is all it takes for you to be a real incel in my mind.

I am blackpilled to the point where if you gave me $1 trillion dollars, and gave me new 10/10 Virgin Goddess every single day I would still be blackpilled and aloof.

This is all it takes for you to be a real incel in my mind.

This, so many guys would say to themselves "maybe I was wrong" rather that stick to the path and say "I'm just getting lucky"

Truth is most so called black pillers on this site are driven by ego, and they all deep down want to be normies so they can enjoy stroking it, so if their life ever did a 180 and became amazing, they'd write off the entire black pill and just say "I was a later bloomer", they'd never admit that they just got lucky because they want to think highly of themselves and they want to believe in a just world

80% of this sites users are one blow job away from denouncing the black pill

There is absolutely nothing in life that could happen, that would get me to doubt the black pill or denounce, I would write off every event as a coincidence, as luck, because I've spent too many years observing this reality to just disregard everything I've seen and experienced up to this point. I would never let myself trust in any woman, or any society, or let my guard down, I'd always be weary

Most incels, black pillers period, are like Cypher from the matrix movie, if they could cut a deal to forget the entire black pill and get a "good life" at the expense of all other incels, they would take it

Incel = involuntarily celibate.
Anyone who cannot get sex despite him trying.

There you have your objective definition. It has nothing to do with black pill nor killing every human with a nuclear attack, this is so far fetched.

Also very clever of you to equate option 1 with abandoning the black pill.

95% of those that voted 2 or 3 are just voting that so they fit your definition of being black pulled out of fear to not belong in this 'elite' group

Pretty much sums up what I was thinking
I voted 2. And I don't give an f about fitting in your so-called elite jfl. Life is absurd, everything can happen in any moment. Celebrating it or condemning it won't change anything at all. I simply don't care at all cuz we all going to die and if it's my destiny to die in nuclear attack by a resentful incel so be it.

What the fuck man. Incel is not a movement it’s a fucking description. Involuntarily celibate describes us not much more complicated than that.

Iv'e actually had foids interested in me but never knew because of my autism or couldn't react in an acceptable way. I've managed to get first dates but never any further because I couldn't hold onto my NT acting for much longer, it was exhausting. With the rise of social media and my lack of following its clear as day that Im an aspie so even foids below my looks want nothing to do with me. Am I not an incel, as it was not purely my looks, although had I been Chad my autism would've been overlooked.

I voted 2. And I don't give an f about fitting in your so-called elite jfl. Life is absurd, everything can happen in any moment. Celebrating it or condemning it won't change anything at all. I simply don't care at all cuz we all going to die and if it's my destiny to die in nuclear attack by a resentful incel so be it.

1. Who said anything about "elite", I'd more say "genuine"

2. Ironically if you chose #2 you would be part of "my so-called elite"

First off let’s be honest most of people on this site would get their shit pushed in during an end of the world scenario. Fantasize all you want but we have it pretty fucking good in modern society. Second of all,if it were to happen it doesn’t make you give up the blackpill it reaffirms the effect.

First off let’s be honest most of people on this site would get their shit pushed in during an end of the world scenario.

I don't think so, having to play by rules is the reason why "betamales" suffer today

If you told me I had to beat a 6ft chad with normal musculature in a fight I would not believe I had a chance of winning

If you told me I had to kill a 6ft 4In buff roided chad under any means necessary using any dirty tactic or trick within my means, I know for a fact I could get it done, and likely with ease

Beating someone is hard, killing someone is easy

Incels always jokingly say there is no workout for your face, well that goes for eyes, groin, arteries, etc too

I'd argue most of us would fare better and live much more enjoyable lives in an anarchist apocalyptic kind of society than in the one we do today

Its kind of a false argument to make (and a typical one), to argue that since we can't survive or cope in a comfy modern society, we couldn't survive or cope in a chaotic uncivil world, the difference is in this comfy world were forced to play by rules, RULES THAT INHERENTLY FAVOR THOSE WHO ARE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR TO OTHERS

Whereas in an "end of the world" scenario as you put it, its a no rules brawl, I don't have to "fight fair", I don't have to "fight like a man". If I want to kill a Chad I can hold his girl hostage and black mail him into surrender and then quickly kill him, I can throw sand in his eyes and stab him with a three sided blade coated in shit, and just let him die of an infection rather that outright kill him

You may say, there's nothing stopping you from doing that now, in a sense, that's true, but there are consequences to those actions because there are rules, in a world of more rules, its not just more dangerous, you also have more options for survival, because you no longer have to limit yourself

Fantasize all you want but we have it pretty fucking good in modern society

1. Not everybody is living where you are, so some of us don't have the same copes that makes such a shitty existence as tolerable as it is for you

2. I'd argue we don't have it good at all, existence as it is now for us is pointless, hopeless and pathetic, I'd much rather die young as a lion than live long as a deer, Id much rather die with a fighting chance to get something I want from life, than to have to waste my life jumping through hoops and playing mind games just to ATTEMPT to get some scraps and then still fail and be lett with nothing on top of suffering the indignity of it all

I don't know how any incel can claim we have it "pretty fucking good", this isn't good at all, actually I'll agree with you

We have pretty good EXISTENCES
We have terrible LIVES

There's a difference between existing and living, I'd much rather die than just exist

I need some popcorn for all this reading

1. If its psychopathy to revel in the death and destruction of your enemies then all of humanity are psychopaths, people celebrate the death, torture, etc of nazi's as a norm in these times, they are also human, but because they are seen as "the enemy", its ok to think this way about them, in times of war humans always do this. You lack perspective, you see the world as black and white, its never that simple, there is no such thing as "good" or "evil"

2. Some questions
What is your end goal?
What is the end result of your stance?

Lets be honest and stop denying the truth, nothing is ever going to change for us without violence, slavery likely would never have ended, if there weren't rebellions on plantations that resulted in loss of money for investors and slave owners, and deaths of whites, we all like to think about the legislative factors that led to the emancipation of slaves, but I'd bet my life it was the physical (militaristic) factors that sealed the deal, as time went on it became harder and more expensive to own slaves, so people stopped (also industrialization helped make slaves obsolete)

Violence is the only way any laws will be made in our favor, society has to see our "individual problems" as "societal problems"
If you're an American, you'd be hard pressed to explain why you know so little about the politics and economics of slavery in 19th Century America.

The reason why we have so many factions within inceldom is because nobody wants to objectively define the criteria of inceldom, because everybody wants inceldom to be whatever they "feel" it should be. Incels like to speak about normies like they are "emotional" and "illogical" all the time, but the truth is, most incels are just like normies, they just happen to be ugly, they are no different, just hypocrites complaining that they got the short end of the stick, and if the tables turned they'd be doing the same things normies are doing, they were never black pilled and they don't want to be, identifying with the label "black pill" is something they do because that's all that's left for them in this life, but they don't take it seriously, whenever someone tries to be objective to an extreme degree they just refer to it as "autistic" or going "too far", they often speak about inceldom in the ways that a woman would, always focusing on some emotional aspect rather than the objective realities

Subjective criteria has no place in defining inceldom, when we take that route, we'll just fall into the same traps as the political left do, trying to create universally accepted subjective standards, which is why the left always cannibalizes itself. If everyone gets to be right and have "personal truths" then nobody is right, feminists will argue that women are not "equal" to men because their PERSONAL DEFINITION of equality revolves around EQUALITY OF OUTCOME NOT EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY, and they will always be at odds with the transgender community because "Trans Women" believe that what defines a woman ISN'T PHYSICAL BIOLOGY, so now all the effort feminists have put into helping women gain an "upper hand" are ironically being used by biological males today who "feel" like they are women, SUBJECTIVITY ALWAYS LEADS TO CHAOS

If we rely on subjective criteria to define what makes someone incel (love, acceptance, validation, etc) we are no different than them, and that's why there are so many factions in inceldom and we seem to be just as illogical AS THE NORMIES WE OH SO LIKE TO SPEAK OF AS LESS LOGICAL THAN US

That's the sad part, all the incels on this site always speaking about how illogical normies are, but they always want to arbitrarily draw a line in the sand of where objectivity has gone too far, and say that people who are taking it to higher levels are just "being autistic". They are really no different than normies, they don't see how such a stance is ironically very normie like, and they are literally making themselves the "normies of the incelosphere" by taking such a stance

There are basically a large amount of "sleep agents" within incel communities, one day something world changing will happen and all of those sleeper agents will abandon ship because they were never really serious about this to begin with, there are a lot of "incels" who basically have one foot in the door of the black pill and one foot outside the door into the blue pill world

I have a perfect example of such a scenario that would make I'd say 80% of so called incels abandon the label, even the black pill, which will be asked in a poll on this thread

You have the demeanour of a pouting child, if you can't get what you want, then everyone else that do is judged guilty because of it, and acting as the executioner, the condemned must suffer your fetishised "retribution".

But even a broken clock is right twice a day, and a blind man can hit the bullseye under the blessing of Lady Luck.

Indeed as long as the definition of blackpill remains ambiguous, the will, the desires, will also be scattered, and if Dreams cannot unite, then the people too will be divided.

But subjectivity is inevitable, after all, from a "nihilistic" point of view, the metaphoric journey Of life has no definitive end. If a journey's end cannot be defined, then the objective victory and defeat will be nothing more than a mirage, a mockery of the holy grail brimming with Delusions that reflect your own ego. Your, their, our existence is by no will of the divine, nothing came to be because of destiny, only chance, as such our birth was meaningless so will be our death.

No objective evil, yet no objective good, chaos is inevitable.

And yet that remains the issue, if life cannot be objective, then as long as even 2 humans remain there will always be conflict in one form or another.

So now, let's put the drivel aside

TELL US BY WHOS AUTHORITY DO WE SET THE SOLE DEFINITIVE MEANING OF BLACKPILL?

Last edited:
Best read I had in a long time, thanks boys :feelsokman:

The reason why we have so many factions within inceldom is because nobody wants to objectively define the criteria of inceldom, because everybody wants inceldom to be whatever they "feel" it should be. Incels like to speak about normies like they are "emotional" and "illogical" all the time, but the truth is, most incels are just like normies, they just happen to be ugly, they are no different, just hypocrites complaining that they got the short end of the stick, and if the tables turned they'd be doing the same things normies are doing, they were never black pilled and they don't want to be, identifying with the label "black pill" is something they do because that's all that's left for them in this life, but they don't take it seriously, whenever someone tries to be objective to an extreme degree they just refer to it as "autistic" or going "too far", they often speak about inceldom in the ways that a woman would, always focusing on some emotional aspect rather than the objective realities

Subjective criteria has no place in defining inceldom, when we take that route, we'll just fall into the same traps as the political left do, trying to create universally accepted subjective standards, which is why the left always cannibalizes itself. If everyone gets to be right and have "personal truths" then nobody is right, feminists will argue that women are not "equal" to men because their PERSONAL DEFINITION of equality revolves around EQUALITY OF OUTCOME NOT EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY, and they will always be at odds with the transgender community because "Trans Women" believe that what defines a woman ISN'T PHYSICAL BIOLOGY, so now all the effort feminists have put into helping women gain an "upper hand" are ironically being used by biological males today who "feel" like they are women, SUBJECTIVITY ALWAYS LEADS TO CHAOS

If we rely on subjective criteria to define what makes someone incel (love, acceptance, validation, etc) we are no different than them, and that's why there are so many factions in inceldom and we seem to be just as illogical AS THE NORMIES WE OH SO LIKE TO SPEAK OF AS LESS LOGICAL THAN US

That's the sad part, all the incels on this site always speaking about how illogical normies are, but they always want to arbitrarily draw a line in the sand of where objectivity has gone too far, and say that people who are taking it to higher levels are just "being autistic". They are really no different than normies, they don't see how such a stance is ironically very normie like, and they are literally making themselves the "normies of the incelosphere" by taking such a stance

There are basically a large amount of "sleep agents" within incel communities, one day something world changing will happen and all of those sleeper agents will abandon ship because they were never really serious about this to begin with, there are a lot of "incels" who basically have one foot in the door of the black pill and one foot outside the door into the blue pill world

I have a perfect example of such a scenario that would make I'd say 80% of so called incels abandon the label, even the black pill, which will be asked in a poll on this thread
If it isn't subjective you must provide strict criteria of what you define inceldom as. Any 'movement' is malleable and not static. This is not synonymous with subjectivity.

Finnaly someone who gets it, ego's self defence mechanism will think their interlectual cause they have nothing else to compensate as a filthy subhuman. We're no different from normies, nanosphere related logic is irrelevant anyway.

Most incels here have not accepted the blackpill since the deep truth of human behaviorology and continental philosophy takes the purpose of everything away.

Just cucks who cherry pick and rationolize their loneliness.

Pseudo-intellectual rant: Check
TL;DR: Check
Post expresses a smug sense of superiority over the majority of the forum: Check
Fantasizing about an edgy and impossible scenario: Check

Classic BlkPillPres post.
Bumping this so everyone can see what a cringe edgelord the OP nigger was.

Here’s another post from Ryo_Hazuki in another one of nigpillpres’s threads.

0E2E5996 0141 4B83 BD64 4CDF9A9B48AD

Last edited:
I want to fuck every hot stacy that see me walk in the street

Bumping this so everyone can see what a cringe edgelord the OP nigger was.

Here’s another post from Ryo_Hazuki in another one of nigpillpres’s threads.

View attachment 718617

better than your greycel obsession JFL

No I really don’t.
DUDE I got confused I'm so sorry

I look stupid now

ah man this hitting me hard on the feels

You were one of the guys who actually advocated pro greycel in one of my threads

I was called a greycel by some user who had a later join date than me. So basically because someone spams they have now gained shit talking ability on a virgin forum. Funny thing is people will complain about IT and their bullshit and do similar bullshit as well.

my mistake, I'm a harcore fan of the OP and I disagree with you nonetheless that thread was based, maybe I should double check each time from now on lol after what just happened

DUDE I got confused I'm so sorry

I look stupid now

ah man this hitting me hard on the feels

You were one of the guys who actually advocated pro greycel in one of my threads

my mistake, I'm a harcore fan of the OP and I disagree with you nonetheless that thread was based, maybe I should double check each time from now on lol after what just happened
Dude stop shitting in greycels. It destroys the community

I couldn't have said it better