Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] There Is No Such Thing As An "Innocent" In Society [NOT EVEN CHILDREN]

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
A lot of people, even incels, are against mass murders based on the false perception of "innocents", I'm here to argue there's no such thing

Aren't we all aware that pedophilia and rape is rampant in Hollywood?

Most people living in areas with drug king pins know who is running the area yet do nothing until a close family member or friend is affected (or they themselves)

Etc, etc, etc

There are many things about the reality we live in that we "just accept" because it doesn't affect us enough for us to care

Society doesn't care about the things that affect men (divorce laws, child support, alimony, etc), so the entirety of society is complicit in this

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF EVERY PERSON BANDED TOGETHER TO GET THESE LAWS CHANGED IT WOULDN'T CHANGE IN A MONTH?

Of course we could get things changed as a collective

But we don't, and that's because we don't really give a fuck unless something affects us directly, that's how humans are, AND THAT MAKES US ALL COMPLICIT IN THESE SYSTEMS

Everyone is fucking aware of what is going on in some sense but they do nothing about it because it doesn't affect them and/or they come out on top in the scenario, so THEY ARE COMPLICIT

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

Now onto why children aren't "innocent", that has more to do with THE NATURE OF WHAT IT IS TO BE HUMAN

WE ARE INNATELY SADISTS AND SELFISH (FROM BIRTH)

Children are not innocent, they are somewhat ignorant but not innocent, kids engage in the same vile acts adults do, just "lesser" forms of them, and we label these lesser forums as "acceptable" because "its a kid", its all based on emotion and us as a society avoiding an existential crisis, THAT CRISIS COMING FROM US REALIZING WHAT WE REALLY ARE

There is no difference to a 10 year old girl telling the ugly kid in class to get away from her because "he's icky" and that same 10 year old (at the age of 20) telling the incel at her college to get away from her because he's an "ugly loser who is stupid enough to think he had a chance with her"

There is no difference between a 15 year old bully that takes children's lunch money, and a 35 year old that makes the local small businesses in his area pay a "protection fee". BOTH are forms of "racketeering", one is just treated as "lesser" and basically ignored because "its a kid"

ALL OF THESE "LESSER FORMS" OF ACTS/THOUGHTS ARE INDICATORS OF HUMAN NATURE AND THAT PERSON'S MINDSET

Having a more "advanced understanding" of your thoughts and actions don't make you more or less innocent, because at the end of the day, you comprehended the act/thought on some level, and you enjoyed what you were doing, so how the fuck can you be "innocent", its just special pleading BECAUSE HUMANS DON'T WANT TO ADMIT TO OURSELVES WHAT WE ARE, HOW INNATELY CRUEL AND FUCKED UP WE ARE EVEN FROM CHILDHOOD

There's no such thing as "innocent", we just label these "lesser acts/thoughts" that children have as innocent because we want a "just world" perception of things

Ever notice how babies laugh while "playing" with their parents if said parent makes a pained face after they hit them, that's an indicator of the INNATE SADISM we have as a species

We go on to label that act/thought as "innocent" because "its a baby", but that's ridiculous, its really fucking sinister when you think about it, the fact that a baby laughs because you are in pain, the fact that its wired into a being to find enjoyment in an expression associated with discomfort

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INNOCENCE

What ever you'd like to call "evil" is "inside of us" FROM BIRTH, its just that some age groups get excused, while others are judged for it

Its the same reason why a "child" can be "charged as a minor" for murder rather than charged for murder like every other adult, and its because "they don't know any better, its a child"

Complete BS, we all know on some level, WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHY

That 15 year old school bully who gets off on beating kids knows what he's doing, he just isn't completely aware of why he enjoys it

That 15 year old girl in school that publicly rejects guys so that they get mocked and teased knows what she is doing, she just isn't completely aware of why she enjoys it

Humans are fucked up, society likes to pretend that children aren't because then nobody has to admit to themselves that they were always fucked up, they can give themselves the excuse that "SOMETHING CHANGED THEM" and "were not all bad"

Last edited:
Excellent painting. I love the use of red and black. Michelangelo level stuff.

Low IQ thread. Kids are innocent.

Go fuck yourself. I’m not a sadist, just say for yourself. Another “High IQ” 12 yo nihilist

They are animals.
Animals are better than teenagers/adults, but aside from that I would place animals and kids on the same level of innocence.

Children will grow up to be the same types of evil normies we have today

Go fuck yourself. I’m not a sadist, just say for yourself. Another “High IQ” 12 yo nihilist
Can you believe low IQ vermins are praising him? JFL.
The keywords here are "will grow up to be." Meaning for the time being, they are still innocent.

One of the few times that I actually agree with you

TL;DR: "I want to fuck kids"

Lmfao jk.

So wrote this to justify the murder of random people, telling us that they're not innocent people; that's completely ok and I agree with you with that, but in what way is beneficious to us a shooting? I usually don't give a fuck about them and just feel bad for the poor guy that ends up doing that shit

Based post. Existence itself means you must inflict suffering on someone else.

Can you believe low IQ vermins are praising him? JFL.

Kids always want to me “not like others”. But this only put them on the same stage with fags ans femshits with dyed hair

A good summary of my point, like somebody else said in the thread that inspired this one said:
Jfl if you think when a kid hits 18 they magically switch into a noninnocent being

These moralfag idiots like @RREEEEEEEEE literally act like there's this magical switch in your head that goes off once you hit the arbitrary age 6570 days (18 years old), and ONLY NOW you comprehend your actions and thoughts, ONLY NOW you get off on teasing and persecuting people, its not as if CHILDREN HAVE BEEN DOING THIS YEARS BEFORE THEY WERE 18

I've said it before, and I'll say it again

YOU CANNOT BE BOTH A MORALFAG AND BLACK PILLED

MORALITY IS DICTATED BY EMOTIONAL THINKING MAKING IT DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO LOGICAL THINKING
(The Black Pill)

Last edited:
A good summary of my point, like somebody else said in the thread that inspired this one

These moralfag idiots like @RREEEEEEEEE literally act like there's this magical switch in your head that goes off once you hit the arbitrary age 6570 days (18 years old), and ONLY NOW you comprehend your actions, ONLY NOW you get off on teasing and persecuting people, its not as if CHILDREN HAVE BEEN DOING THIS YEARS BEFORE THEY WERE 18

MORALITY IS DICTATED BE EMOTIONAL THINKING MAKING IT DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO LOGICAL THINKING
(The Black Pill)
The majority of moral fags still think of invisible nigga in the sky will judge them in after life.

A good summary of my point, like somebody else said in the thread that inspired this one:

These moralfag idiots like @RREEEEEEEEE literally act like there's this magical switch in your head that goes off once you hit the arbitrary age 6570 days (18 years old), and ONLY NOW you comprehend your actions and thoughts, ONLY NOW you get off on teasing and persecuting people, its not as if CHILDREN HAVE BEEN DOING THIS YEARS BEFORE THEY WERE 18

MORALITY IS DICTATED BE EMOTIONAL THINKING MAKING IT DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO LOGICAL THINKING
(The Black Pill)
Lol, I’m not moralfag either, but I’m not a fag like you

One of the few times that I actually agree with you

Most people agree with me 100% of the time, they just haven't been convinced yet JFL, but I have convinced many on this site, don't worry, you'll get there lol

Last edited:
Low IQ thread. Kids are innocent.
yes, they are. they observe and act upon what they see. Brain isn't even close to developed. they can probably tell right from wrong, but some are innocent

Ethics and morals, good and bad, all are nothing but social constructs.

Yet again incels displaying their lack of innocence, benefit of doubt, helpfulness and trying.

DESTROY THE CHILD, CORRUPT THEM ALL

Ethics and morals, good and bad, all are nothing but social constructs.
This. I find it funny supposedly agonistic/athiest incels arguing for objective morality. Just lol at them

The majority of moral fags still think of invisible nigga in the sky will judge them in after life.
There are people here who use that as an excuse for not roping but then are also not moralfags which makes no sense. I think even BlkPillPres said himself that god/hell might exist.

Well it seems like me you'd be best off going on a spiritual/religious journey instead of sitting here on the internet blackpill gatekeeping. Unless you're the type that doesn't mind an eternity in hell then it's consistent I guess.

One of the reason morality was created is to control foids hypergamy and primal instincts, it’s fun to see how you’re biting the hand that feeds by denying morality principles

Those same children will grow up enjoying bullying people. They only reason they are labeled innocent at the time is because there they are young.

WE ARE INNATELY SADISTS AND SELFISH (FROM BIRTH)
[/QUOTE]
We all like to pretend we care, but when the opportunity arises, we have no problem stepping on others for our own personal gain.

There are people here who use that as an excuse for not roping but then are also not moralfags which makes no sense. I think even BlkPillPres said himself that god/hell might exist.

Well it seems like me you'd be best off going on a spiritual/religious journey instead of sitting here on the internet blackpill gatekeeping. Unless you're the type that doesn't mind an eternity in hell then it's consistent I guess.
Hell doesn't exist, its massive meme. Subhuman cope to keep poorcels happy while rich men prostitute their daughters and feast off their labor and give thek crumbs

This. I find it funny supposedly agonistic/athiest incels arguing for objective morality. Just lol at them

It frustrates me to no end all the incels who want to say they are black pilled but they believe in morality

Its like a guy who says he's straight but he likes to suck dick every now and then, and how dare you tell him what straightness is and that he's just as straight as you :feelskek:
I think even BlkPillPres said himself that god/hell might exist.

It might possibly exist, but even then I won't restrict my thoughts and actions based on it, the existence of hell means God is a sadist, there's no telling what he's going to do with the people in heaven, he might throw a few in for kicks and giggles :feelskek:

Don't mind me just tagging some people for maximum drama output: @ScornedStoic @MENSA_IQcel @FrothySolutions @Ropemaxx

Just kill yourself satanism worshipping faggot

Keep coping you would not say they were innocent if they did the same actions at 18 for example. So what difference does age make?

Just kill yourself satanism worshipping faggot
Lmao @ you. Keep worshipping a dead kike on a stick who was born to single mother who cheated on her husband

One of the reason morality was created is to control foids hypergamy and primal instincts, it’s fun to see how you’re biting the hand that feeds by denying morality principles

Google "false dichotomy"

We don't need moral justifications to control hypergamy, also even with justification what kept them in line was PHYSICAL FORCE, moral justifications without physical force means nothing

Just like how laws don't function without jail sentences, if all the police did was give you a "good finger wagging" and a "good talking to" nobody would follow laws

Morality doesn't mean anything, ONLY PHYSICAL FORCE TRULY MATTERS (threats of violence, death, imprisonment, etc and the enacting of said threats on others as an example so people know you aren't bluffing)

Keep coping you would not say they were innocent if they did the same actions at 18 for example. So what difference does age make?
Well you see there's this concept called time...

This is common sense, yet these fools just can't look past their moral blinders, its the same acts being committed

I think this forum is now heavily infected with maximalist “not like others” kids that don’t give a fuck about that blackpill is. It is not societal problem, it comes far beyond that. Other people are not guilty of your shitty genes, nature and genetics are.

Question for moralfags:

If you could go back in time and kill Hitler (it's his birthday :feelskek:) when he was young, would you do it? I mean, after all, he's just an "innocent" kid.

You didn't actually make an argument, try again, you might as well say what soyfag leftists say - "Well its the current year"
A 5-year old is not the same person as his 18-year old self.

You are literally physically not the same person as you were at 5-year old. Brain cells died, you've been shaped by prior experiences, you brain has developed, and so on. In the case of being older (and elderly) you've lost your memories, your brain is deteriorating, etc.

This is like common sense stuff.

Last edited:
Question for moralfags:

If you could go back in time and kill Hitler (it's his birthday :feelskek:) when he was young, would you do it? I mean, after all, he's just an "innocent" kid.

Their response will be "b-but the things hitler will do in the future..."

Children always make fun of my looks. I hate them.

Question for moralfags:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Actually in this case they will see no contradiction in killing him, because moralfags have a FOLLOWERS MINDSET and NO SELF AWARENESS

SO SINCE THEY WERE RAISED IN A CULTURE THAT HATES HITLER
they will have no problem killing him even as a baby

EVERYTHING THEY THINK, HAS TO DO WITH WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO THINK (and these idiots want to call normies NPC's for doing the same thing)

same with the kids, they will all grow up to be evil

exactly Children just don't seem evil at the start because they don't actually realize it. Once they hit the point of understanding that they enjoy the pain of others then they labeled "not innocent"

Question for moralfags:

Utilitarianism is not the only moral framework.

Also I forgot to tag @based_meme for more drama.

Lmao @ you. Keep worshipping a dead kike on a stick who was born to single mother who cheated on her husband
Just fucking lol how your brain concluded that I’m a Christian. Hating maximalists fags with 12yo mindset does not make me a dead kike worshipper