Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to swallow edition] You Aren’t Too Short, You’re Just Ugly.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
[Doesnt apply to giga manlets, which is 5’4 and below]

If you are between the heights of 5’5 and 5’9, STOP BLAMING YOUR HEIGHT. It’s not your height, it’s your face. I’ve had plenty of friends and acquaintances who were those heights who got with short girls. You’re blaming your height when it’s actually your face.

(5’5 is debatable tbhtbh, but even then with a decent face you can get a foid, I’ve seen a few guys at that height with them)

men 5’4 and below don’t reproduce.

I am very ugly.

Low IQ. “I know a manlet who got laid so height doesn’t matter :soy::soy:“ are we on reddit now? Do you choose to be blind to women calling for men under 6’ to not have rights and to die? To you choose to be blind to the women who put “6’+ only” in their dating app bio?

height is proof you have good genetics, strong genetics and your seed can produce children that will defend the home, tribe, and family. Women won’t fuck you if you don’t have good genetics i.e you are ugly or short.

I'll agree with 5'9-5'8'' tbh but height is still a pretty big deal.

I consider both manletism and shit face equal contributors to my inceldom.

Height is still a very important factor. Imo anything under 5'6 and it's truly over. Even 4'11 foids want trees lol. Being ugly is just the final nail in the coffin. So many 6 foot guys would be on this forum if they traded height with the average incel (while keeping their average or sub average face). It's fucking over :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Are we really doing this again?

i'd say if you are 5'9 and up (@Colvin76 height actually), you should put most the blame on face

5'6-5'8 is bad but not giga bad

5'5 and below is turbomanlet

Low IQ. “I know a manlet who got laid so height doesn’t matter :soy::soy:“ are we on reddit now? Do you choose to be blind to women calling for men under 6’ to not have rights and to die? To you choose to be blind to the women who put “6’+ only” in their dating app bio?

height is proof you have good genetics, strong genetics and your seed can produce children that will defend the home, tribe, and family. Women won’t fuck you if you don’t have good genetics i.e you are ugly or short.
Jfl, you’re coping hard. Most women don’t know the difference between 5’10 and 6’0 anyway. Most women are dumb whores. You think if a 5’4 whore is talking with a 5’8 small chad, she is just not gonna fuck him because “muh 6’0+ only”? Keep coping.

i'd say if you are 5'9 and up (@Colvin76 height actually), you should put most the blame on face

Yea tbh I’ve seen dudes shorter than me get secs because their faces are decent

This tbh.

Under 5'7" is death tier even with a decent face

Jfl, you’re coping hard. Most women don’t know the difference between 5’10 and 6’0 anyway. Most women are dumb whores. You think if a 5’4 whore is talking with a 5’8 small chad, she is just not gonna fuck him because “muh 6’0+ only”? Keep coping.
Everyone knows the difference between 5’10 and 6’0. A chad face can make up for height loss, but you would need a chad face. If you are average looking and short you are fucked while if you were average looking and 6’ you’d be fine, or worse yet ugly looking and short.

I consider both manletism and shit face equal contributors to my inceldom.
Slightly unequal but almost equal imo
edit: just realized you were talking about your case specifically, oops I thought you meant generally.

Height doesn’t matter unless you’re noticeably short. If you’re 5’7-6’ you’ll be fine. Face is to blame around that height.

Height doesn’t matter unless you’re noticeably short. If you’re 5’7-6’ you’ll be fine. Face is to blame around that height.

@BITG good analysis^?

The cutoff is more like 5'7 than 5'5 imo. Either way, your anecdotes are pretty useless, because you can find literal midgets or disfigured men with wives, so do height and face not matter at all? Look, I can do it too. Here are some men who aren't single despite being facially below average, so clearly the blackpill is wrong:

View: https://imgur.com/a/vspS5PX

The real hard to swallow pill is that many face>height preachers are hypocrites who will ignore my anecdotes, but act like theirs are science, just like cucktears does. Meanwhile none of you have any stats to back this shit up unlike the ones here: https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

height also tends to come with bigger hands, bigger limbs/bones, bigger penis, and so on.

height also tends to come with bigger hands, bigger limbs/bones, bigger penis, and so on.
small nitpick but height doesn't correlate with penis size, neither does feet or hand size
It's fully luck of the draw independent of your other body parts