Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] You Can't Compartmentalize The Black Pill To Specific Aspects Of Life & Conveniently Cling To The Blue Pill In Other Aspects

This is a false equivalence. Giving someone a million dollars to switch countries and asking a broke person to move to another country are different things.

Wealthmaxxing is a thing, if you'd choose to LDAR rather than wealthmax to escape an incel life, then you don't really hate your life, you just have a martyr complex

I'm in the process of building wealth SO THAT I CAN LEAVE

A lot of you guys have this weird mindset where unless everything just falls into your lap an option doesn't exist, sometimes an option requires effort to even be able to choose it

If you are broke, then do everything in your power to stop being broke, and if you aren't willing to do that, then you are lying to yourself complaining on this forum that your life is "so bad", because the truth is you kinda like it, you are content with it, else you'd do everything in your power to escape it

I doubt that most incels would refuse a million dollars even under those conditions.

They would, they'd probably want to keep the million and remain in their same lives, because they are too comfortable in their current lives and too afraid of change, they'd all probably just get married and then divorce raped like a typical normie, because the average incel on this forum IS A NORMIE.

They just like telling themselves that they aren't, that they are different, but they have the same normie mindset

Last edited:
So you are on the welfare system?

That's the exception to the rule, this entire time you were just being disingenuous, the average person has to work

What entire time? I just made a point that "doxxing" for me would not have negative effects that I could think of.

Yes, I am on disability pension permanently. I don't want to be a cuck and pay taxes to the government, "developing countries", YLE, single mothers, conquerors...I would move to another country if I could have a job there.

What entire time? I just made a point that "doxxing" for me would not have negative effects that I could think of.

Yes, I am on disability pension permanently. I don't want to be a cuck and pay taxes to the government, "developing countries", YLE, single mothers, conquerors...I would move to another country if I could have a job there.

JFL dude stop feigning ignorance, your opinion on the issue doesn't matter because you are the exception to the rule, you don't have to work and you don't really leave your house for much, so by default getting doxxed does nothing to you

Its like a homeless man going around telling people they don't need to pay their taxes because - "I don't pay taxes and nothing has happened to me". Yeah no shit, he's homeless, he has no property to be confiscated and he doesn't work so there's nothing to be taxed

You are just being disingenuous

If you are broke, then do everything in your power to stop being broke, and if you aren't willing to do that

You act like incels can just decide to become millionaires. Most are trying their best, but very few can become wealthy. By the way, it is logically impossible for majority of the population to become very wealthy.

You act like incels can just decide to become millionaires.

You don't have to be a millionaire

Most are trying their best, but very few can become wealthy

Thanks for stating the obvious, what does that have to do with anything?

You either see your current life as tolerable or not, that's the core issue here

If you see it as tolerable, you will give yourself the excuse of the "choice" to just give up and accept it, if you don't see it as tolerable the odds don't matter to you, all that exists is the end goal of escaping your current life

By the way it is logically impossible for majority of the population to become very wealthy.

OK thanks for stating the obvious some more. Now why are you assuming by default that every incel falls into that category (we are an extreme minority of the population)

My point is, if you aren't even willing to try, then you are actually content with your life

I'm doing what I doing, not because I "know" I'll get rich, but because I don't see it as me having a choice, its get rich or kill myself, because my life is intolerable from my perspective, there is no alternative, there is no settling, I will make it or I will die

Like I said before:
If you are broke, then do everything in your power to stop being broke, and if you aren't willing to do that, then you are lying to yourself complaining on this forum that your life is "so bad", because the truth is you kinda like it, you are content with it, else you'd do everything in your power to escape it

In the same way that someone struggles to breathe when they are suffocating I am trying to escape my current life, the feeling of "choice" just isn't there, and if "the incel life" isn't like that for you, then you don't really hate it at all, you are actually quite comfortable with it

You are a fish in water whereas I am a man in water, I can only hold my breath for so long

Last edited:
if you don't see it as tolerable the odds don't matter to you, all that exists is the end goal of escaping your current life

OK, I get your point.

we are an extreme minority of the population

No. Regardless if it's sub-8, sub-7 or sub-5, incels are not an extreme minority of the male population.

if you aren't even willing to try, then you are actually content with your life

Believe me, I have tried to the best of my ability using the (shit) cards that I was handed. I am willing to try and I am not content with my life. In fact, next week I have entrance exams. I plan to studymaxx here and then move to the Philippines etc.

b17f2849a3764be4d6468d35e77af643
It's a jpg.:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Yeah, you never seen an optical illusion?
Yea, but I just assumed it was a gif that was meant to fuck with you rather than a optical illusion.

Yea, but I just assumed it was a gif that was meant to fuck with you rather than a optical illusion.

Lol that would really defeat the purpose of what I was saying now wouldn't it
JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN "FEEL" OR "EXPERIENCE" SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT REAL (JUST LIKE THE IMAGE BELOW ISN'T REALLY MOVING)

HIGH IQ
I feel as if most blackpillers who consider themselves to be truly blackpilled really are not, there are always moments where we accidently slip up and let the bluepill delusions around us to lead us to want to maintain our shitty lives if we are presented with a better opportunity. However, I would easily throw away everything and person in my life away to acquire better genetics or wealth I don't really care anymore for anyone that I know or have known throughout my life I could care less if I never say them again, even my family.

Very autistic post. You promote this mentality of having your life be completely dictated by ''reason'' and ''logic'', ignoring the fundamental reality that emotions play a very big part of human nature, most people can't just shut their emotions completely off and disregard all their real life relationships to chase after a life centered around the weird ''logic'' you're prescribing. You larp as some completely cold calculating logical rational darktriadmaxxed sociopath but all you're doing is stripping down the validity of certain moral values claiming they aren't real and irrational (relationships, empathy, family) and assigning your own moral values as something that is to ''your objective benefit, logical, good''.

'' I'm talking about doing things based on "feelings" that aren't to your objective benefit ''

Most people aren't sociopaths who lack zero empathy and who would feel good or like they're ''benefitting themselves'' if they moved to some SEA country while their mother was dying of cancer back home, just because ''its to their objective benefit''. Most people can't out ''logic'' their way out of such things. Empathy isn't just random illusions humans made up, there's a reason most of the human population feels a certain way about things while the 1-3% of the population who are psychopaths and sociopaths don't. Empathy IS the biological basis of morality; arguing against that is arguing against the nature of every single social species on the planet. Morality is based on what has biologically worked for our species, and our predecessors, for millions of years. You act like becoming a complete sociopath, disregarding all morality, disregarding all friends you have, disregarding your own family, to chase ''money, wealth, resources'', is somehow the true, objective, logical, rational path someone would take if they ''stripped themselves from all bluepills'', which just shows how you don't understand millions of years of human evolutionary biology and the way our mind truly works.

For hundreds of thousands of years all we had were our close tribe, family, and the possessions we could carry on our back. If you think disconnecting yourself from all of your humanity and familial connections (under the guise of becoming ''woke blackpilled'), watching your mother die from cancer on her own slowly, while you chill in some other country ''wealthmaxxing'', is going to give you true happiness you are either an autist or a sociopath who doesn't understand how the average human thinks and feels. These emotions are directly connected to entire regions of your brain and you can't just turn them on or off as you wish. Yes, it all has to do with the fact that we live in a completely different society nowadays. We live in a society that is nothing like the original hunter gatherer society we evolved in. Where status, money, power, resources, all play a way bigger role in leading a life that would be deemed ''succesful'' in the modern day and age. Nowadays status is the most important factor in determining a man’s sexual attractiveness, and this is a major source of dissatisfaction. It makes sense for you to promote this mentality of disregarding everything and everyone else just for your own benefit, including family and friends, because that's the only way to get ahead in the current day and age and that's the mentality the modern system promotes and encourages, ruthless selfishness and nihilistic disregard for everything, analyzing everything from a cold rational point of view and seeing everything you do as a business transaction, going as far as to not even help out your own family because ''it doesn't objectively benefit yourself''. It's not ''blackpilled'', all you're doing is promoting the exact same mentality and lifestyle the ruling system pushes x100, completely ignoring hundreds of thousands of years of our own evolutionary history which can teach you a few things on what truly makes us happy and satisfied.

You're projecting your own awful relationships.
Not everyone has a terrible relationship with their family.
Why would I uproot my life and abandon my family and job for the CHANCE of a crumb of pussy? That's the same logic foids use to divorce/cheat on their husbands so they can go date chad.

Most people aren't sociopaths who lack zero empathy and who would feel good or like they're ''benefitting themselves'' if they moved to some SEA country while their mother was dying of cancer back home, just because ''its to their objective benefit''. Most people can't out ''logic'' their way out of such things. Empathy isn't just random illusions humans made up, there's a reason most of the human population feels a certain way about things while the 1-3% of the population who are psychopaths and sociopaths don't.

This sounds like some soy shit :soy: "Muh sociopathy, muh psychopathy"

No retard all these things have to do with socialization and people like you are so dense, and lack selfawareness, so you can't even understand something that simple

The reason why you THINK rape is "wrong" IS BECAUSE YOU WERE RAISED TO THINK RAPE IS "wrong"

You might like to stroke your ego and pat yourself on the back for being such a "good person", and think that the "goodness" is "just in you", BUT ITS ALL SOCIALIZATION

If you were raised a few hundred years ago as part of some "raider tribe" that pillaged villages as a norm, your wife would be some random bitch you claimed by force during a raid, AND YOU WOULDN'T THINK ANYTHING OF IT

WOULD THAT MAKE YOU A "MUH SOCIOPATH"? :feelskek:

WOULD THAT MAKE YOU A "MUH PSYCHOPATH"?

The truth is, humans today live in a "SOFT" ENVIRONMENT and were all raised to be "SOFT"

Its all because of the media were shown and the values were taught from young

Things that would traumatize 15 year old today would not traumatize a 15 year old born into a military family way back when, sons aspired to be soldiers, they had their first kill when they were 18 and probably younger, and if you go back even further boys were killing other men and women from the age of 15 and up AS A NORM and no, they didn't wake up crying from nightmares in the middle of the night or curl up in a ball and sob, and no, THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM A PSYCHOPATH OR SOCIOPATH (THAT'S HOW HUMANS ARE IN OUR NATURAL STATE, FIERCE AND STOIC)

You are living in a dream world, none of these laws, morals, values, etc even matter, its all shit you were raised to believe, and anybody (yes ANYBODY) can have the same mindset that I have, they only need to GET OVER THEMSELVES and choose to embrace that mindset

You're projecting your own awful relationships.
Not everyone has a terrible relationship with their family.

You clearly didn't read a thing I said, I never said anything about my familial relationships being bad, I said that "familial love" is just as dependent on biological factors like "romantic love"

In the same way that looks determine romantic love, other biological factors determine familial love (ironically looks comes into play too, the "favorite son" is usually always the better looking one, though in my family I haven't seen this dynamic)

That was my point, people like to mystify familial love as though its special and different to romantic love, when both are superficial and come down to brain chemicals activated by various visual stimuli (and other stimuli too)

Why would I uproot my life and abandon my family and job for the CHANCE of a crumb of pussy?

Nobody is saying just grab a random ticket and head out willy nilly, you can put things in order so that the transition is easy (wealthmaxxing for example), but if your point here is literally that you plan on doing nothing and not being proactive about your sex life, then you don't really have a right to complain about it (the lack of it)

There are options available, they require investment and risk, if you aren't willing to try them, then stfu and accept your fate then, because its not as if pussy is going to fall into your lap or you'll randomly find "the one" while working your job

Outside of this topic, why aren't you trying to escape the "working world", you said "abandon my job" like its something to hold on to, you should be working towards passive income so you never have to work again

LOL, I think you're genuinely autistic. The moral feelings the majority of people feel is based on evolutionary biology, morality is subjective, but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of people are biologically bound to feel a certain way over another. Even if familial love is just based on ''biology'', so is EVERYTHING else, and you can't just out "think'' your natural biological inclinations. You think you're some woke blackpilled nihilist but you aren't at all because you're disregarding and casting out one sort of moral value system (kindness, goodness, family) for another (the pursuit of wealth, power, money, sex). You're not a moral nihilist, all you're doing is applying moral nihilism to a certain value system and then proposing another value system which is just as meaningless and subjective as the ''morals'' you criticize.

Your philosophy says ''Be a strong individual! Raise yourself above the common! Develop your individuality! Chase wealth and power!” You disregard one moral system but instead advocate for another one- hypercapitalistic hedonism-, which is just as subjective and meaningless as the other, ignoring the inherent tendency towards socialization and kindness most people have. Based on hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary biology and sociology. Rape and murder are seen as inherently ''bad'' by most people partly because of socialization but mainly because those things would have threatened the cohesion of the tribe or in-group we were in in the past.

A real nihilist would say: “You have no duty to fulfill. If you desire to be a strong man, an influential man, an individual really above, as much as is possible, the influence of the herd, in that case, be strong! Not as duty, but as privilege.” You can be what you want to be. If someone who has stripped away all their delusions still values their family over the pursuit of wealth (which is just as much of a spook as the former), then they can. Sentiments of kindness are inherent in the nature of man and if someone wants to follow that path because they WANT TO and because it makes them FEEL GOOD then they can.

You can love people and your family and cooperate in harmony with them if that is what YOU desire, there is nothing ''bluepilled'' about it, If it is in your interests to do so, then do it. Otherwise do not make a sacred law out of love and brotherhood. The same goes the other way, you can chase wealth and power and money if that is in your interests to do so and if that is what you truly desire, but they aren't sacred laws and goals like you make them out to be. Claiming that valuing these things is ''blackpilled'' while valuing something else is ''bluepilled'' is not moral nihilism, because the things you propose people should chase are just as fake and subjective as the things you claim they should reject.

The good is that which pleases you, and evil is what you detest. That which wounds your sympathy is evil for you. Not leaving your mom dying of cancer behind to fuck 14 year old Thai prostitutes because it doesn't make you FEEL GOOD (and it doesn't FEEL GOOD because that's how most people are evolutionarily predisposed to feel, not because of ''socialization'', and you can't just ''out logic'' your way out of your inherent NATURE) and because you don't WANT TO, then they can DO that. Likewise, it goes the other way as well.

Many incels will say that in dating, physical attraction is everything, but they still believe in "romantic love"

Love exists but it comes from physical attraction.

Have you never fallen in love with some bitch? I know I have, I became obsessed with her, mostly because at the time I thought she liked me back. Anyway it all happened because she had a pretty face, and it works the same way for women. They can fall in love with an attractive man.

This guy is black?
Really? Damn now I feel bad for attacking him. I seriously feel bad for going after BlackPillPres now that I realize he is of African descent. It does not make too much difference when you're incel of whether you're white or black but the fact that he managed to push beyond thug culture, rap music, and unintelligent violent decadence which have plagued black communities around the globe for hundreds of years is honorable. I do not blame blacks for their misfortune, lookism has been the primary cause of hatred towards the people of African descent. Blacks naturally developed a culture around criminality because they were EXCLUDED from most professions. I know many amazing Africans and there was one person of African descent I went to school with growing up who was quite sympathetic for me. When other kids called him a racist I stood up for him and was bullied for it, it was honestly the most alpha moment of my life and I still look back and feel a spark of pride. I didn't even feel bad being called a freak by those racist kids because I was defending a great man being victimized by racial lookism (racism).

I think when we find people of African descent like BlackPillPres manages to push back against the sterotypes that lookists would place on him and puts effort to write long, well structured, and well-thought out posts. I think we need MORE blacks like that, not less. BlackPillPres is showing this forum that black people are just as smart and just as capable of writing high-IQ posts as white people. When I attacked one of his posts when I first made my account, I can easily see now how it could be seen as an attack on black intellectualism. Black writers and intellectuals were often the victim of significantly more scorn than their white counterparts, and often the victim of physical violence as well. BlackPillPres is currently standing as an example of what blacks can aspire to and demonstrates their potential as a people.

Definitely read everything

Really? Damn now I feel bad for attacking him. I seriously feel bad for going after BlackPillPres now that I realize he is of African descent. It does not make too much difference when you're incel of whether you're white or black but the fact that he managed to push beyond thug culture, rap music, and unintelligent violent decadence which have plagued black communities around the globe for hundreds of years is honorable. I do not blame blacks for their misfortune, lookism has been the primary cause of hatred towards the people of African descent. Blacks naturally developed a culture around criminality because they were EXCLUDED from most professions. I know many amazing Africans and there was one person of African descent I went to school with growing up who was quite sympathetic for me. When other kids called him a racist I stood up for him and was bullied for it, it was honestly the most alpha moment of my life and I still look back and feel a spark of pride. I didn't even feel bad being called a freak by those racist kids because I was defending a great man being victimized by racial lookism (racism).

I think when we find people of African descent like BlackPillPres manages to push back against the sterotypes that lookists would place on him and puts effort to write long, well structured, and well-thought out posts. I think we need MORE blacks like that, not less. BlackPillPres is showing this forum that black people are just as smart and just as capable of writing high-IQ posts as white people. When I attacked one of his posts when I first made my account, I can easily see now how it could be seen as an attack on black intellectualism. Black writers and intellectuals were often the victim of significantly more scorn than their white counterparts, and often the victim of physical violence as well. BlackPillPres is currently standing as an example of what blacks can aspire to and demonstrates their potential as a people.
I read his shit not cause he's black, but he puts out good stuff lol

Just stfu,nobody even cares if he's black. Your the only racist here

LOL, I think you're genuinely autistic. The moral feelings the majority of people feel is based on evolutionary biology, morality is subjective, but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of people are biologically bound to feel a certain way over another. Even if familial love is just based on ''biology'', so is EVERYTHING else, and you can't just out "think'' your natural biological inclinations. You think you're some woke blackpilled nihilist but you aren't at all because you're disregarding and casting out one sort of moral value system (kindness, goodness, family) for another (the pursuit of wealth, power, money, sex). You're not a moral nihilist, all you're doing is applying moral nihilism to a certain value system and then proposing another value system which is just as meaningless and subjective as the ''morals'' you criticize.

Your philosophy says ''Be a strong individual! Raise yourself above the common! Develop your individuality! Chase wealth and power!” You disregard one moral system but instead advocate for another one- hypercapitalistic hedonism-, which is just as subjective and meaningless as the other, ignoring the inherent tendency towards socialization and kindness most people have. Based on hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary biology and sociology. Rape and murder are seen as inherently ''bad'' by most people partly because of socialization but mainly because those things would have threatened the cohesion of the tribe or in-group we were in in the past.

A real nihilist would say: “You have no duty to fulfill. If you desire to be a strong man, an influential man, an individual really above, as much as is possible, the influence of the herd, in that case, be strong! Not as duty, but as privilege.” You can be what you want to be. If someone who has stripped away all their delusions still values their family over the pursuit of wealth (which is just as much of a spook as the former), then they can. Sentiments of kindness are inherent in the nature of man and if someone wants to follow that path because they WANT TO and because it makes them FEEL GOOD then they can.

You can love people and your family and cooperate in harmony with them if that is what YOU desire, there is nothing ''bluepilled'' about it, If it is in your interests to do so, then do it. Otherwise do not make a sacred law out of love and brotherhood. The same goes the other way, you can chase wealth and power and money if that is in your interests to do so and if that is what you truly desire, but they aren't sacred laws and goals like you make them out to be. Claiming that valuing these things is ''blackpilled'' while valuing something else is ''bluepilled'' is not moral nihilism, because the things you propose people should chase are just as fake and subjective as the things you claim they should reject.

The good is that which pleases you, and evil is what you detest. That which wounds your sympathy is evil for you. Not leaving your mom dying of cancer behind to fuck 14 year old Thai prostitutes because it doesn't make you FEEL GOOD (and it doesn't FEEL GOOD because that's how most people are evolutionarily predisposed to feel, not because of ''socialization'', and you can't just ''out logic'' your way out of your inherent NATURE) and because you don't WANT TO, then they can DO that. Likewise, it goes the other way as well.
This is very true,I wonder why @BlkPillPres never responded. Hmmm?