Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] You Didn't "Move Past" Your Hatred Or "Transcend" The Black Pill And Sexual Urges (Your Will Broke And/Or Libido Waned/Died)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I all too often see this argument from coping incels saying that they "moved past" their hatred and treat their lack of hate like its an achievement or something, or they speak about their lack of yearning for sex as though they've attained some new "level of existence" JFL

ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT MOST USERS WHO SAY STUFF LIKE THIS ARE OLDCELS (30+ YEARS OLD)

I have a rude awakening for these types of incels, you didn't move past anything, you didn't achieve anything, IT HAPPENED NATURALLY (NOT THROUGH EFFORT), as it even happens for Chad as the years go by

Holding onto hate requires effort, it requires will power, because it is tiring in a sense. You have to hold onto it with the mindset and belief that one day you will get to release it in the form of vengeance, that's the only way it feels worth holding on to, that's the only way you can have the will to do so, as feeling hatred is literally stressful

If you've "given up on hate" its merely because you've gotten tired of holding onto it, because you no longer see the possibility of revenge in your future, and/or you are just tired of feeling angry in general, YOUR WILL WAS BROKEN

As for yearning for sex its the same thing, you got tired of yearning because the possiblity of ever releasing your sexual urges seems impossible to you, with the added fact that your libido becomes weaker over time

I know for a fact as I approach my 30's my libido is going to get lower and lower and I'm going to think less and less about sex and women, that won't mean that I've achieved something and nor will I delude myself into thinking otherwise as some kind of pathetic cope, I will actually feel worse when that happens because I'll realize that I've missed out on the short time frame I had to even enjoy having a sex life in its peak

I will probably go ER like Sodini then JFL, IDK

Either way I just want this nonsense lie that keeps being parroted to end

DEAR COPING OLDCELS AND LOW-T YOUNGCELS:
YOU DIDN'T "MOVE PAST" YOUR HATRED OR "TRANSCEND" THE BLACK PILL AND SEXUAL URGES
YOUR WILL BROKE AND/OR LIBIDO WANED/DIED

STOP COPING, AND STOP SPREADING MYTHS AND LIES TO OTHER INCELS, GIVING THEM FALSE HOPE AND DELUSIONS

Last edited:
I am filled with hatred and anger, especially towards the opposite sex. I have been bullied, rejected, laughed at, mocked, humiliated, is it any wonder I feel hatred?

YOUR WILL WAS BROKEN

Rather "your spirit was broken".

"To break the spirit" is the expression used by horse tamers or other animal tamers.

It's basically the same for humans, except taming a human being is not something done by individuals anymore (as it was during slavery I guess), it's done collectively by Society.

I all too often see this argument from coping incels saying that they "moved past" their hatred and treat their lack of hate like its an achievement or something, or they speak about their lack of yearning for sex as though they've attained some new "level of existence" JFL

ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT MOST USERS WHO SAY STUFF LIKE THIS ARE OLDCELS (30+ YEARS OLD)

I have a rude awakening for these types of incels, you didn't move past anything, you didn't achieve anything, IT HAPPENED NATURALLY (NOT THROUGH EFFORT), as it even happens for Chad as the years go by

Holding onto hate requires effort, it requires will power, because it is tiring in a sense. You have to hold onto it with the mindset and belief that one day you will get to release it in the form of vengeance, that's the only way it feels worth holding on to, that's the only way you can have the will to do so, as feeling hatred is literally stressful

If you've "given up on hate" its merely because you've gotten tired of holding onto it, because you no longer see the possibility of revenge in your future, and/or you are just tired of feeling angry in general, YOUR WILL WAS BROKEN

As for yearning for sex its the same thing, you got tired of yearning because the possiblity of ever releasing your sexual urges seems impossible to you, with the added fact that your libido becomes weaker over time

I know for a fact as I approach my 30's my libido is going to get lower and lower and I'm going to think less and less about sex and women, that won't mean that I've achieved something and nor will I delude myself into thinking otherwise as some kind of pathetic cope, I will actually feel worse when that happens because I'll realize that I've missed out on the short time frame I had to even enjoy having a sex life in its peak

YOU DIDN'T "MOVE PAST" YOUR HATRED OR "TRANSCEND" THE BLACK PILL AND SEXUAL URGES

STOP COPING, AND STOP SPREADING MYTHS AND LIES TO OTHER INCELS, GIVING THEM FALSE HOPE AND DELUSIONS

tldr; oldcels lose energy, have low testosterone, etc. and consider themselves enlighted

nah, they're just old and beat up

same shit with boomers finding jesus

I am filled with hatred and anger, especially towards the opposite sex. I have been bullied, rejected, laughed at, mocked, humiliated, is it any wonder I feel hatred?

the er is strong with this one

You only truly lose at life when you give up on that hatred, because you've given up on change, so hold onto it, and wait for an opportunity, or try and create one

I only just noticed your signature while typing this and it fits the thread pretty well - "Peace is a lie"

I'm an oldcel but still hate the world just as much if not more than I ever did

Rather "your spirit was broken".

"To break the spirit" is the expression used by horse tamers or other animal tamers.

It's basically the same for humans, except taming a human being is not something done by individuals anymore (as it was during slavery I guess), it's done collectively by Society.

"Spirit" sounds too subjective and errs on the side of religious thought rather than objective reality, which is why I used "will"

Most are aware of this. It's not fucking rocket science

"Spirit" sounds too subjective and errs on the side of religious thought rather than objective reality, which is why I used "will"
Perhaps but the expression has the merit to connect to a known phenomenon which IMHO is not just very good analogy, it's actually the direct application of a concept to the human case.

they want to like to feel like they accomplished something or have a "story to tell", basically like a chapter in their lives, as you get older you start worrying more and more about your past accomplishments and so you might cling on to experiences that are worthless and pretend as though they arent.

Ok. Lol.

I still angery! Just discreet about it.

One only has so much energy so wasting it is foolish.

Ok. Lol.

I still angery! Just discreet about it.

One only has so much energy so wasting it is foolish.

I don't expect anyone to me raving mad and posting extreme stuff like I do, discreet is good, but I don't want anyone saying "they've most past it" or some BS like that, because you'd just be lying and spreading delusion, and helping to destroy the wills of other incels who also want to "let go", once you get to that mental state you give up on everything, you won't work towards anything, won't even care about wealthmaxxing

Last edited:
It really is hard to swallow

I don't expect anyone to me raving mad and posting extreme stuff like I do, discreet is good, but I don't want anyone saying "they've most past it" or some BS like that, because you'd just be lying and spreading delusion, and helping to destroy the wills of other incels who also want to "let go", once you get to that mental state you give up on everything, you won't work towards anything, won't even care about wealthmaxxing
Why get upset over something you cannot control? Being stoic has it's advantages...

But truly, no one "gets over" years of being hated. It's impossible.

In the end it's about saving energy.

In the end it's about saving energy.

What do you mean by "saving energy"

1. How is energy "lost" (as if you can't be both angry and work towards goals, I'd argue being angry has fueled my efforts and it does so for most men)

2. Saving energy for what?

the fucking boomers enjoy coping

What do you mean by "saving energy"

1. How is energy "lost" (as if you can't be both angry and work towards goals, I'd argue being angry has fueled my efforts and it does so for most men)

2. Saving energy for what?
Personal survival! Ofc! Dude I'm old cripple and live in the middle of nowhere...

I use my anger as fuel to ride my bike to town! I can't afford to think about people that don't think about me! (Really difficult tbh)

I no longer have goals because there is nothing "out there" that i care about. For me it's all just about the maintenance of my life. - and my animals/ plants...

If i have to wear a mask of social care, i only do so because it's necessary to accomplish a goal... Such as buying a ride to town to buy food...

If it wasn't for my animal buddies i would probably be in the same boat as you emotionally.

Personal survival! Ofc! Dude I'm old cripple and live in the middle of nowhere...

I use my anger as fuel to ride my bike to town! I can't afford to think about people that don't think about me! (Really difficult tbh)

I no longer have goals because there is nothing "out there" that i care about. For me it's all just about the maintenance of my life. - and my animals/ plants...

If i have to wear a mask of social care, i only do so because it's necessary to accomplish a goal... Such as buying a ride to town to buy food...

If it wasn't for my animal buddies i would probably be in the same boat as you emotionally.

My goodness you are in full on cope mode, but I can't even blame you if you are a cripple

But what do you mean by cripple if you ride a bike?

I can agree with this logic. By the time I reach my 30's and have digested the blackpill for years, I will probably "move on" and cope with other crap.

I can agree with this logic. By the time I reach my 30's and have digested the blackpill for years, I will probably "move on" and cope with other crap.

I can't move on, to me that's letting them win, I will have my revenge or die trying, and it has to be global scale revenge

I can't move on, to me that's letting them win, I will have my revenge or die trying, and it has to be global scale revenge
Based my man, good luck :feelsYall:

My goodness you are in full on cope mode, but I can't even blame you if you are a cripple

But what do you mean by cripple if you ride a bike?
Arthritis. Nerve damage. Sometimes i can barely walk. I have to "save my activity" the day before i need it. Basically i do nothing the day before i need to do something. Anything i do requires recovery time. Mainly it's about pain avoidance.

Bike riding is actually very easy on the body. Plus there's a chair! Mainly i use my motorized recumbent so it's even easier to use. It's all i can afford.
I want revenge too! But it's a cope because there isn't a way to make it happen.

Arthritis. Nerve damage. Sometimes i can barely walk. I have to "save my activity" the day before i need it. Basically i do nothing the day before i need to do something. Anything i do requires recovery time. Mainly it's about pain avoidance.

Bike riding is actually very easy on the body. Plus there's a chair! Mainly i use my motorized recumbent so it's even easier to use. It's all i can afford.

The age pill is one of the most brutal

I see your point

Jfl at not roping before becoming a wizard

You can't transcend reality, regardless of whether it's been good to you or not.

Of course, that's why there's so much talk of "de-radicalisation" to speed up the process. It's like being mentally gelded.

When you "stop being blackpilled" you have really just resigned. You've given up. Your will has been thrashed and torn asunder by soyciety. All thats left is a pathetic slurry of what used to be a consciousness. As long as you feel some emotion intensely you are alive. I live off of burning envy, a searing hatred for those happier than me. Its not a pleasant existance but its something

I still am horny and jerk off as much as I did as a teen and in my 20s. If anything I am more horny now in my 30s. I don’t feel any loss off sexual desire I feel it only stronger

I still am horny and jerk off as much as I did as a teen and in my 20s. If anything I am more horny now in my 30s. I don’t feel any loss off sexual desire I feel it only stronger
I experience periodic increases and decreases in my sexual desire.
I'm on day 2 of nofap, but I haven't truly desired sex in almost a week.

Genuinely wondering, if you're saying acceptance and not caring is something that happens to everyone with age, doesn't that mean that incel is just a phase that goes away

Genuinely wondering, if you're saying acceptance and not caring is something that happens to everyone with age, doesn't that mean that incel is just a phase that goes away

I'm saying acceptance is something that happens to people that have given up on "redemption" and/or "revenge", and its easier to give up when you are old and tired, I'm not saying its something THAT happens, I'm saying its something most people CHOOSE unknowingly, as people tend to use the same excuses as coping mechanisms - "time to "move on" " or "i'll be the "bigger person" ", all just excuses used by people who had they had the means to get their way they would have

I'll realize that I've missed out on the short time frame I had to enjoy sex life at peam
This is one of my biggest fears + source of depression

I like your approach. You are not defetists like most here. People only fuckin' want to bring you down instead work on themselves. I ain't saying it is easy 'cause it is not but what the fuck sitting on ass is worse mane

Yup, as a low t youngcel I have to admit. I fell victim to this once. I thought I was doing the right thing forgiving bullies who spat on my face in public,beat me up and humiliated me on their social medias. The truth is,my libido was getting weaker because of fapping,I thought I wasn't gonna do shit and it was honestly tiring holding grudges. Because you put so much mental energy daydreaming about harming them. So I just gave up and gave my Mind a rest.

Looking back I couldn't believe how much of a cuck I was. You should honestly embrace hatred and hold on to it. And when the right time comes. Unleash all your bottled wrath on those who did you mental and emotional damage. Make karma exist

On surface level this attitude seems based. But if we can't find a concrete way for meaningful change or satisfactory revenge(is killing random people from street and rotting in jail afterwards our endgame?), isn't it just tormenting yourself for your whole life without any tangible returns?
Not a big fan of idealism that is removed from reality.
Gigabased if you can endure that for decades without going insane, but that doesn't seem very likely, given how lamentably fragile human psyche is.
Also as for "global scale revenge" do you have any example of what this entails? I thought about this myself, but I can not find any realistic scenario for that to happen. I don't think we have the agency required to affect the decadent human civilization in meaningful capacity, regardless of how hard we might try.

Also as for "global scale revenge" do you have any example of what this entails? I thought about this myself, but I can not find any realistic scenario for that to happen. I don't think we have the agency required to affect the decadent human civilization in meaningful capacity, regardless of how hard we might try.
I don't, but if I ever cause one, you'll know it's me, you'll the see signs, and it will be glorious.

amen to this truths.