Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] (You Need To Vet Users You Are "Friends" With) Many Users On This Site Are Fakecels Who Out Themselves On Discord & Looksmax

I'm not one of those

It feels good to be among the few truecels on a forum full of larping fakecels.
>feelsgood to be a truecel
waitwat?:feelskek::feelskek:
wait how many girls have you approached in your life?
are you socially awkward or have autism?

how big of a social life/how many freinds do you have?

Last edited:
Damn, its over, better try and wealthmax boyo
thats basically what I am doing tbh. That and I am historymaxxing since I like history.

Imagine being pathetic enough to larp on an incel forum.

no sub 8 for u face

Dude please stop, this isn't the time for jokes, saying that he's a 5 is a joke, saying he's sub 5 is trolling, he's at least a 6, he is not average, he doesn't even look average height
Idk if I would put him a 6 tbh. It’s possible he is and I am coping, but I was thinking more so 5-5.5/10. Close enough I guess. Maybe I’m being too harsh though.

Yes many fakecels but you smell fakecel to me.

Fuck me mate. I remember both of those fuckers. They were OGcels and they were fakecels all along. Just like the guy who turned out to be a tranny?

Funny thing is that we literally have a prettyboy as a mod, hmmmm k-knajjd

Fuck me mate. I remember both of those fuckers. They were OGcels and they were fakecels all along. Just like the guy who turned out to be a tranny?

Who was the tranny? If you don't mind me asking?
Archimedes IQ idea, and based if you actually made it happen. Besides the obvious when it comes to exposing fakecels... incels should also be wary of hyperbolic larpers that underrate other people like the clowns in this thread have done. Those types nearly always end up being revealed as fakecels.

and just lol at the normie tallfags ITT trying to defend themselves. “bro, i mog >80% of men worldwide but it’s still impossible to even date landwhales.” this site’s unbelievably comical

Pretty much this.

this all comes down to saying average looking white men are fakecels which is insane

in the west, white men over 6' are average and are worthless in the dating market
HIGH IQ. I mean I'm a 2/10 TBHNGL but foids demand above average

@BlkPillPres good work tbh. I came to this site naively thinking I would find people that were on the same boat as me. I have severe acne scarring which makes me a giga trucel. So far, I’ve only found fakecels, shitposters and trolls, it’s basically a meme website.

Oh, and check this out, a user here by the name of @FaceandHFD telling the users over at looksmax to bully incels:
https://looksmax.org/threads/hormonemaxxing.32128/
77F07164 B563 4154 A5BE 6C1CEE7DCF0E

@BlkPillPres good work tbh. I came to this site naively thinking I would find people that were on the same boat as me. I have severe acne scarring which makes me a giga trucel. So far, I’ve only found fakecels, shitposters and trolls, it’s basically a meme website.

Oh, and check this out, a user here by the name of @FaceandHFD telling the users over at looksmax to bully incels:
View attachment 253721

His IQ is so low if he really think that Bullying Incels is going to raise his SMV, doing that will literally decrease his popularity IRL :lul:

Last edited:

View attachment 253721

Definitely blocking him, save those screenshots, get his entire post

View attachment 253721
WHAT THE FUCK??? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@FaceandHFD @FaceandHFD EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK??? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@FaceandHFD @FaceandHFD EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

Blocked him, we need to save these screenshots, and this right here proves the relevance of my thread, these guys are playing both sides, coming over here and acting all friendly with you and then going over there to be pieces of shit

View attachment 253721
as expected from a 180+cm dude with a "subhuman face" saying 190 is a manlet height

gotta love the morons who expose themselves, no self-awareness whatsoever. their own ego always goes that little deep futher.
I can't read any of your posts with your AVI and username looking/reading like that.

images

Time. To. Fap.
settle down coomer

Last edited:
anyone who has been here for a while knows that at least 50% of people here are fakecels.For multiple times i have called out guys who wouldn't be with a ugly/landwhale/chubby/black/granny/milf/middle age women.I have seen people here brag about having tinder matches(but since they were with older women they don't count) and they are still out here typing and larping as if they are truecels.I honestly never meet a true incel that despised your average foid because she was fat or because she was black.jfl at this fucking forum.this is why i barely post anymore.I am starting to think that this forum is one huge larping party apart from a few guys.just because you know the blackpill,it doesn't mean you are an incel.

I can't read any of your posts with your AVI and username looking/reading like that.

images

Time. To. Fap.

Don't give him that response, its exactly what he wanted, think about what an avatar is, its what you choose to represent yourself within a community, guys like this choose these kinds of avatars for the "looks halo" or for some kind of weird sick satisfaction of arousing men (closet faggotry)

You're giving him what he wants

Don't give him that response, its exactly what he wanted, think about what an avatar is, its what you choose to represent yourself within a community, guys like this choose these kinds of avatars for the "looks halo" or for some kind of weird sick satisfaction of arousing men (closet faggotry)

You're giving him what he wants

Was about to say that is a manly looking cosplay foid.

Yeah I get the argument anime is still admiring females, promoting hypersexuality and therefore hypergamy. Not sure how the incels.co anime meme escaped the mod rules?

Was about to say that is a manly looking cosplay foid.

Yeah I get the argument anime is still admiring females, promoting hypersexuality and therefore hypergamy. Not sure how the incels.co anime meme escaped the mod rules?

They actually used to ban users for it, after me and some guys complained JFL, then they just stopped, the mods don't really care

I'm certainly not a fakecel. 31 years old and pure virgin.

@BlkPillPres I'm happy to show a pic of what I look like nowadays. Or, you can see some of my pics over on that Looksmax site. My account name is the same on there.

Last edited:
Congrats, your wish is my command:
View attachment 253280

View attachment 253281

View attachment 253282

@Incellectual @VictoryOrDeath @Daydreamincel

The response you are quoting and agreeing with, is an obvious indicator of a troll, they love to play games where they hint at something because they get a sadistic thrill out of it, merely larping is not enough for them, I may have to look into you guys now, the moment @San Salvador said that shit it was obvious to me he was a larp, no actual incel would just say that out of nowhere in this context, its a trollish statement
High IQ

Just a friendly reminder to not get too "attached" or friendly with any user on this site, because at some point they may be revealed to be a larp

You can take your average user on this forum, and if you go to the looksmax.org forum (or discord) and go through their posts, its a completely different person

On this forum its "tfw no girlfriend" and "I'm incel like you bro" and when they are somewhere else they are boasting up a storm

The most obvious example of this, @Zyros, we weren't ever on good terms or "friends" on this forum, him being a fakecel was so obvious you didn't need to even go to looksmax.org, anybody who argues that if you don't have unpaid for sex you haven't lost your virginity IS A FAKECEL, no ifs, no buts, I'd bet a limb they are a normie and has had sex without paying multiple times, they are 100% a larp

But here's the proof from looksmax.org:
View attachment 253273

THE BEST EXAMPLE OF THIS (WHICH I PERSONALLY FACED AS I USED TO BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH THIS USER) IS @fukmylyf

OH LET ME REMIND YOU THAT NEITHER OF THESE TWO USERS GOT BANNED UNTIL I STARTED SPAMMING THESE IMAGES ON THE SITE, THE MODS HAVE NO PROBLEM IGNORING LARPS

I PERSONALLY WENT TO THE LOOKSMAX FORUM AND CAPTURED THESE IMAGES MYSELF

1. Came close to "ascending"
(notice how he quotes another user on this site that was banned @Ledgemund , a known racist on the forum actually, one of those white nationalist types)
View attachment 253275
2. Actually gets approached
View attachment 253276
3. Got invited by a female, and was even considered good enough to share a room with her (says she was dtf - Down To Fuck but her friend cockblocked him)
View attachment 253277

This is the kind of shit we have to put up with on this forum, I want every incel reading this to think of any user on this site that you "like" or are on good terms with, go to the looksmax.org forum and go through their posts, more likely than not it will be completely different, or check their discord posts, same story

This shit sickens me, its makes every interaction on the site feel fake, there are a bunch of larps going around "getting off" on the idea of tricking you into feeling like you have something in common with someone, which is something rare for a lot of us

These users NEED TO BE OUTED

GO OUT AND TAKE SCREENSHOTS, SAVE THEM, CATALOGUE THEM, AND OUT THESE USERS

IF THEY ARE GOING TO LARP AND FUCK WITH EVERYONE ON THE SITE, THEY AT LEAST HAVE TO PUT EFFORT INTO THE LARP AND NOT BOLDLY OUT THEMSELVES ON THE "ALT-FORUM"

That's literally an insult to our intelligence, its like saying - "I'm just right over here idiot and you still don't know"

We need to help "clean up" this forum
You're doing God's work. Thank you.

You're doing God's work. Thank you.

Sadly a lot of users get wheeled in by the halo of these larps, so they don't see it that way

BTW what is the source of your avatar?, looks familiar

I can't bring myself to hang on Discord much. Must be a boomer thing.

At this point im not surprised. None of our communities have amazing mods or people.

I agree though, i don't take everyone here at face value. One minute they're a well known user and good "friend" the next minute they're either larping or shitting on you.

Reminder that we have a mod that "isn't gay" but keeps on talking about how he likes dicks so much.

Sadly a lot of users get wheeled in by the halo of these larps, so they don't see it that way

BTW what is the source of your avatar?, looks familiar
It is from Mitsudomoe. A smug Sugisaki Miku screenshot.

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts on zyros ban

Fakecel trait: being on looksmaxx or Discord

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts on zyros ban
Unban Zyros
I not friends with him
I not admirer of his looks (because not gay), just partially of gothmaxxing
I just want here his passionate approach to world

Last edited:
tbqh anyone who larps about being some chad on looksmax is probably larping there as well as here. I wrote a PE thread over there and some guys in my DMs were asking about PE while bragging on the forum about having 9 inchers.

LARPing on this site is out of control. LARPing on looksmax is not quite as bad because it's more of a grey area.

I post on both, but happy if anyone wants to check my post history on both sites. Have been fully honest the whole time. I'm an incel trying to ascend. As I get closer, I'm posting more over on looksmax because naturally anyone would.

LARPing annoys the fuck out of me because I've spent years being an incel and years trying to ascend. It's fucking difficult to get head right, socialmax, looksmax and everything else. For then some fakes to say, "GTFO if you aren't 6'6 blue eyed blonde hair millionaire it's over" when their only problem is that they want to LDAR playing videogames is fucking annoying. On the other hand, writing an effortpost about becoming less depressed and more socially active only to be told by some guy faking being chad "just fucking fuck bitches man that'll cure depression" is also annoying as fuck.

LARPers should be banned from any site. It's fucking annoying and is only negative for the site/sites they're on

Brutal thread, fakecels out now!

TFW no incel friends

I can easily tell when someone is a fakecel

Keep up the good work OP, screw fakecels