Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] (You Need To Vet Users You Are "Friends" With) Many Users On This Site Are Fakecels Who Out Themselves On Discord & Looksmax

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Just a friendly reminder to not get too "attached" or friendly with any user on this site, because at some point they may be revealed to be a larp

You can take your average user on this forum, and if you go to the looksmax.org forum (or discord) and go through their posts, its a completely different person

On this forum its "tfw no girlfriend" and "I'm incel like you bro" and when they are somewhere else they are boasting up a storm

The most obvious example of this, @Zyros, we weren't ever on good terms or "friends" on this forum, him being a fakecel was so obvious you didn't need to even go to looksmax.org, anybody who argues that if you don't have unpaid for sex you haven't lost your virginity IS A FAKECEL, no ifs, no buts, I'd bet a limb they are a normie and has had sex without paying multiple times, they are 100% a larp

But here's the proof from looksmax.org:
Zyros1

THE BEST EXAMPLE OF THIS (WHICH I PERSONALLY FACED AS I USED TO BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH THIS USER) IS @fukmylyf

OH LET ME REMIND YOU THAT NEITHER OF THESE TWO USERS GOT BANNED UNTIL I STARTED SPAMMING THESE IMAGES ON THE SITE, THE MODS HAVE NO PROBLEM IGNORING LARPS

I PERSONALLY WENT TO THE LOOKSMAX FORUM AND CAPTURED THESE IMAGES MYSELF

1. Came close to "ascending"
(notice how he quotes another user on this site that was banned @Ledgemund , a known racist on the forum actually, one of those white nationalist types)
Fukmylyf1

2. Actually gets approached
Fukmylyf2

3. Got invited by a female, and was even considered good enough to share a room with her (says she was dtf - Down To Fuck but her friend cockblocked him)
Fukmylyf3

This is the kind of shit we have to put up with on this forum, I want every incel reading this to think of any user on this site that you "like" or are on good terms with, go to the looksmax.org forum and go through their posts, more likely than not it will be completely different, or check their discord posts, same story

This shit sickens me, its makes every interaction on the site feel fake, there are a bunch of larps going around "getting off" on the idea of tricking you into feeling like you have something in common with someone, which is something rare for a lot of us

These users NEED TO BE OUTED

GO OUT AND TAKE SCREENSHOTS, SAVE THEM, CATALOGUE THEM, AND OUT THESE USERS

IF THEY ARE GOING TO LARP AND FUCK WITH EVERYONE ON THE SITE, THEY AT LEAST HAVE TO PUT EFFORT INTO THE LARP AND NOT BOLDLY OUT THEMSELVES ON THE "ALT-FORUM"

That's literally an insult to our intelligence, its like saying - "I'm just right over here idiot and you still don't know"

We need to help "clean up" this forum

Last edited:
OH LET ME REMIND YOU THAT NEITHER OF THESE TWO USERS GOT BANNED UNTIL I STARTED SPAMMING THESE IMAGES ON THE SITE, THE MODS HAVE NO PROBLEM IGNORING LARPS
At this point im not surprised. None of our communities have amazing mods or people.

I agree though, i don't take everyone here at face value. One minute they're a well known user and good "friend" the next minute they're either larping or shitting on you.

This is meme site at this point. If we could somehow scrutinize every poster here to find out their history and ban the fakecels, we'd end up mostly with ethnic men. How many ethnic larpers have you seen here?
At this point im not surprised. None of our communities have amazing mods or people.

I agree though, i don't take everyone here at face value. One minute they're a well known user and good "friend" the next minute they're either larping or shitting on you.

Cant blame them though. They dont get paid for this.

This is meme site at this point. If we could somehow scrutinize every poster here to find out their history, we'd end up mostly with ethnic men. How many ethnic larpers have you seen here?

I can remember one, @Tellem-T, literally a tall buff Tyrone, posted an face image to get rated and everyone was like wtf, left the site afterwards, likely did it on purpose to troll, his jaw was good too, it was ridiculous

Doing God's work
Death to fakecels

I wish I was a fakecel tbh

I can remember one, @Tellem-T, literally a tall buff Tyrone, posted an face image to get rated and everyone was like wtf, left the site afterwards, likely did it on purpose to troll, his jaw was good too, it was ridiculous

Most of them know they look good though. There are few who are clueless, but the looksmax faggots definitely know. Most fakecels here are looksmax posters.

I still talk about my inceldom on looksmaxx lol. My looksmaxx posts are very similar to posts on here

I wish I was a fakecel tbh

Congrats, your wish is my command:
San Salvador1

San Salvador2

San Salvador3

@Incellectual @VictoryOrDeath @Daydreamincel

The response you are quoting and agreeing with, is an obvious indicator of a troll, they love to play games where they hint at something because they get a sadistic thrill out of it, merely larping is not enough for them, I may have to look into you guys now, the moment @San Salvador said that shit it was obvious to me he was a larp, no actual incel would just say that out of nowhere in this context, its a trollish statement

Last edited:
It feels good to be among the few truecels on a forum full of larping fakecels.

View attachment 253280

View attachment 253281

View attachment 253282

The response you are quoting and agreeing with, is an obvious indicator of a troll, they love to play games where they hint at something, I may have to look into you guys now
Horseface, massive amount of upper eyelid exposure, philtrum of death, short ramus, NCT. No wonder I'm a KV

Course now they're just getting tips on how to be better at larping.

Course now they're just getting tips on how to be better at larping.

That's a good thing, you can't stop someone from being fake, but I a sure am going to make sure that they have to inconvenience themselves more and put more effort into their larps, and be good little normies and fit the mold, else get banned

If they come to our court they have to play by our rules, blend in or else

i will support them if they're actual incels who got surgery and looksmax to 5-6 PSL, nobody wants to stay ugly forever, unless you are a truecel with noway out

Horseface, massive amount of upper eyelid exposure, philtrum of death, short ramus, NCT. No wonder I'm a KV

I'm not debating this shit with you, I'm fucking blocking you, you are an obvious fakecel, if you are mentalcel or whatever I don't give a fuck, there's nothing wrong with you, the standard of life is not "perfection else you're incel", you are tall, white with "nice eyes" and an average looking face, everything else you are saying is bullshit fucking excuses
i will support them if they're actual incels who got surgery and looksmax to 5-6 PSL, nobody wants to stay ugly forever, unless you are a truecel with noway out

They have no reason to be here then, so why support them to be here

By your logic if an incel makes himself a 7/10 with some new breakthrough surgery that comes out years from now, and gets laid regularly now, they can just come to incel forums and talk about "their incel days", you know full well they are going to fucking humble brag, they have no reason to be there

I'm not debating this shit with you, I'm fucking blocking you, you are an obvious fakecel, if you are mentalcel or whatever I don't give a fuck, there's nothing wrong with you, the standard of life is not "perfection else you're incel", you are tall, white with "nice eyes" and an average looking face, everything else you are saying is bullshit fucking excuses
Mods will not ban this faggot lmfao. He could have kept his mouth shut, but he wanted to be exposed. Humans fucking disgust me lmao.

Mods will not ban this faggot lmfao. He could have kept his mouth shut, but he wanted to be exposed. Humans fucking disgust me lmao.

These guys are fucking sadists, this is why they always have to "tease" the idea of their fakeness, their psychology is obvious, they get off on hinting and you not knowing, it makes them feel that much more superior, he literally could have just stayed quiet

Oh and yes, the mods aren't going to do shit, if I talk about what I just posted THEY WILL JUST DELETE THIS THREAD

Which is why I save the images and links

They have no reason to be here then, so why support them to be here

By your logic if an incel makes himself a 7/10 with some new breakthrough surgery that comes out years from now, and gets laid regularly now, they can just come to incel forums and talk about "their incel days", you know full well they are going to fucking humble brag, they have no reason to be there
this forum allows blackpilled normies, as long as they don't brag. I can see why others don't want them here but I personally don't care. If u were once an incel for 21+ years and have the means to ascend to a 7/10 i doubt they'd want to spend their time here anyways. If they brag nonstop then they should get the hammer

If they brag nonstop then they should get the hammer

That's why they'll try to test the waters and brag indirectly and see how far they can go without getting banned, then they'll play a balancing act within that "sweet spot", its the same shit @Zyros did and he was here for a long time, you are making it seem like these guys are idiots, they know full well what they're doing, and its people like you who tolerate them that come off as the biggest fakecels

They are going to brag (humblebrag, brag indirectly, etc), because guess what, THAT'S WHY THEY ARE HERE

Someone who "has a life" has no reason to be here other than to brag and feel better than others

Last edited:
Not even landwhales want me. It's over.

I've always thought 90% of this forum were larps, trolls, baiters, edge lords, shit posters, delinquents etc.

90% of posts are trash.

Can't say I'm surprised. I remembered @Insomniac got exposed for being a fakecel, he's 6'2, white blonde hair and blue eyes. There was a screenshot of him on discord saying he has 6 girls waiting to fuck or something along those lines. This right here is a good example as to why you should be leery of very well known members. Not saying ALL well known members are fakecels, but ALOT of the fakecels turn out to be very well known members. Also alot of the fakecels are usually tall whitecels, which only further solidifies the JBW idea, although being white and tall doesn't automatically mean you'll slay, however lots of fakecels turn out to also be white and tall. So there's that as well.

Also alot of the fakecels are usually tall whitecels, which only further solidifies the JBW idea

Yet so many users on this site want to deny JBW JFL, anytime someone denies it they immediately make me suspicious of them being a fakecel, JBW is obvious, you can literally just go outside your house and see it

Not even landwhales want me. It's over.
this all comes down to saying average looking white men are fakecels which is insane

in the west, white men over 6' are average and are worthless in the dating market

this all comes down to saying average looking white men are fakecels which is insane

No, it comes down to saying tall, average looking white guys with good frames are fakecels

He's not short, he's not scrawny, he even has "nice eyes", he has no excuse and I'd bet he's not even struggling to get laid, just pretending and having fun, its all part of the larp

But aren't you pretending not to be biased when you are fucking 6"5' and white with an average face and decent frame, so of course you need to believe this is "insane", because then you can't hold onto your mentalcel cope and keep larping

No, it comes down to saying tall, average looking white guys with good frames are fakecels

He's not short, he's not scrawny, he even has "nice eyes", he has no excuse and I'd bet he's not even struggling to get laid, just pretending and having fun, its all part of the larp

he's incel as fuck in america. go to any state college campus and guys like him are a dime a dozen and all alone

his eye area looks awful and he looks dopey as fuck. in any bar he wouldn't even be able to talk to a landwhale

i know he's a billion times better looking than a curry but it doesn't matter

The fuck are you talking about dude you look like one of those retards that is constantly trying to be “edgy” and so totally “non mainstream and obscure bro’s!!!!” NPC and stupid low effort normie that sucks at trying to be edgy just like how blkpillpres exposed you to be.

The fuck are you talking about dude you look like one of those retards that is constantly trying to be “edgy” and so totally “non mainstream and obscure bro’s!!!!” NPC and stupid low effort normie that sucks at trying to be edgy just like how blkpillpres exposed you to be.
Giving him attention is exactly what he wants. Its best to just block it and move on. Mods aren't going to do shit.

This nigga had sex with a prostitute and hes trying to lecture me on who is and who isnt a fakecel. Gtfo you dont own the forum

he's incel as fuck in america. go to any state college campus and guys like him are a dime a dozen and all alone

his eye area looks awful and he looks dopey as fuck. in any bar he wouldn't even be able to talk to a landwhale

i know he's a billion times better looking than a curry but it doesn't matter

Dude stop with this BS excuse, if we go by your logic, if a Chad lite lives in a country with majority Giga Chads THAT MAKES HIM INCEL

Sorry, inceldom isn't something so circumstantial that just anyone can get the label

He could leave his is state and go to places with lower tier looks, he could leave his country, etc, he chooses not to

If a Chad lite chooses to remain in a Gigachad country and get mogged, he's a retard, he's not incel, he's choosing to stay there and complain because he has a MARTYR COMPLEX

View attachment 253280

View attachment 253281

View attachment 253282

The response you are quoting and agreeing with, is an obvious indicator of a troll, they love to play games where they hint at something because they get a sadistic thrill out of it, merely larping is not enough for them, I may have to look into you guys now, the moment @San Salvador said that shit it was obvious to me he was a larp, no actual incel would just say that out of nowhere in this context, its a trollish statement
you think he can't be incel with that 3psl face?

Like @ThoughtfulCel said, just block him, I seriously thinking I should make a block list or something to pass around on the site, that points out all the fakecels, with images for proof

If you find one, make sure and save the images, search for their name on looksmax.org or on discord and look at their posts and "rateme" images, save it and keep it, post it on the site too, create threads to point them out
you think he can't be incel with that 3psl face?

Let be guess, you are one of those Sub 8 troll retards?

I see guys lower than his looks that have girl friends and amazing social lives, in face every guy I've known personally in my entire life (many of which have children) don't look as good as he does, so you literally have no fucking point, HE IS NOT INCEL

@Colvin76 don't tell me you'd say that guy is incel, I know you believe in that sub 8 nonsense too, this is ridiculous

Last edited:
Like @ThoughtfulCel said, just block him, I seriously thinking I should make a block list or something to pass around on the site, that points out all the fakecels, with images for proof

If you find one, make sure and save the images, search for their name on looksmax.org or on discord and look at their posts and "rateme" images, save it and keep it, post it on the site too, create threads to point them out

I see guys lower than his looks that have girl friends and amazing social lives, in face every guy I've known personally in my entire life (many of which have children) don't look as good as he does, so you literally have no fucking point, HE IS NOT INCEL

@Colvin76 don't tell me you'd say that guy is incel, I know you believe in that sub 8 nonsense too, this is ridiculous

I dunno what to tell you dude. He's average to below average for a middle class white guy in america.

In a nordic country, he'd be below average.

In India he'd be a god.

But none of that matters because he probably lives in the west and he's dog shit there.

dude he's nothing special. like @mylifeistrash said. better than a curry manlet but doesn't matter. maybe he can get gf if tryhard everythingmaxxed but he'll get cucked. one second everybody is shitting on normies for being bluepilled cucks the next second a blackpilled low tier normie gets "exposed" on here and then you talk shit about him I don't get it. but of course I'm digging my own grave here since you'll just call me a fakecel and block too :feelsokman:

I dunno what to tell you dude. He's average to below average for a middle class white guy in america.

In a nordic country, he'd be below average.

In India he'd be a god.

But none of that matters because he probably lives in the west and he's dog shit there.

Thanks for stating the obvious, I agree, AND NONE OF THOSE FACTS MAKES HIM INCEL

Like I told you before and you are trying to avoid because you haven't addressed it yet

If we go by your logic, your criteria for incel, THEN EVERYFUCKINGBODY IS INCEL, they just merely need to move to a country (or region) where they get mogged, and poof THEY ARE INCEL NOW

Your criteria is 100% fallacious, its completely illogical

By your logic ALL CHAD LITES GET TO CLAIM INCEL IF THEY MOVE TO A GIGACHAD COUNTRY

That's not how it works, the label makes no sense then at that point

Would you say 7 inches is a small/average dick just because a guy moved to the congo?

dude he's nothing special. like @mylifeistrashbetter than a curry manlet

Thanks for stating the obvious, I agree, AND NONE OF THOSE FACTS MAKES HIM INCEL

If we go by your logic, your criteria for incel, THEN EVERYFUCKINGBODY IS INCEL, they just merely need to move to a country (or region) where they get mogged, and poof THEY ARE INCEL NOW

By your logic ALL CHAD LITES GET TO CLAIM INCEL IF THEY MOVE TO A GIGACHAD COUNTRY

That's not how it works, the label makes no sense then at that point

Would you say 7 inches is a small/average dick just because a guy moved to the congo?

Last edited:

Like I told you before and you are trying to avoid because you haven't addressed it yet

That's not how it works, the label makes no sense anymore

yeah most people are incel, hence the point of the forum
most people are broke and in debt. they can't move anywhere

yeah most people are incel, hence the point of the forum
most people are broke and in debt. they can't move anywhere

JFL @LOLI BREEDING you still going along with this, because now he's back peddled to saying - "most people are incel"

You agree with that statement?, were no longer a minority, its most people, of the 4 fucking billion on the planet 3 point something billion are incel?

I'm definitely blocking him I'm just waiting to see if you are a larp or not based on your response

JFL @LOLI BREEDING you still going along with this, because now he's back peddled to saying - "most people are incel"

You agree with that statement?, were no longer a minority, its most people, of the 4 fucking billion on the planet 3 point something billion are incel?

I'm definitely blocking him I'm just waiting to see if you are a larp or not based on your response

yes, hence why birth rates are at all time lows
online dating only works for giga-chads
etc.

Last seen April 25 2020 :feelskek:

Can't say I'm surprised. I remembered @Insomniac got exposed for being a fakecel, he's 6'2, white blonde hair and blue eyes. There was a screenshot of him on discord saying he has 6 girls waiting to fuck or something along those lines. This right here is a good example as to why you should be leery of very well known members. Not saying ALL well known members are fakecels, but ALOT of the fakecels turn out to be very well known members. Also alot of the fakecels are usually tall whitecels, which only further solidifies the JBW idea, although being white and tall doesn't automatically mean you'll slay, however lots of fakecels turn out to also be white and tall. So there's that as well.
So that’s why he got banned.