Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] (You Need To Vet Users You Are "Friends" With) Many Users On This Site Are Fakecels Who Out Themselves On Discord & Looksmax

JFL @LOLI BREEDING you still going along with this, because now he's back peddled to saying - "most people are incel"

You agree with that statement?, were no longer a minority, its most people, of the 4 fucking billion on the planet 3 point something billion are incel?

I'm definitely blocking him I'm just waiting to see if you are a larp or not based on your response
more and more people are, I wouldn't say most. we definitely aren't a "minority" though, people are just really good at coping or being faggots or wifing literal trannies or whatever. how many times does a "normie" have to be rejected or cucked or dumped or made fun of to qualify? he said he got rejected by a landwhale

Dude please stop, this isn't the time for jokes, saying that he's a 5 is a joke, saying he's sub 5 is trolling, he's at least a 6, he is not average, he doesn't even look average height
im srs the only thing he has going for him is eye color and NW0. if he had dark eyes you'd be calling him truecel

I like the status quo. I honestly do not think having a great purge like Stalinist approach will solve anything, unless you were to unban previously banned actual incels like jerrycan or register or any of those. If we do what people ask and “ban all the fakecels” (which in and of itself is very subjective because the definition of incel is very different in definition from person to person) you are banning a lot of this forum to the point where it’s already borderline inactivity will teeter over into actual inactivity. Remember we only have an average of 200 users online. Imo we can’t lose too many of them.

Inb4 “You’re projecting”. The reason I don’t talk much in gate keeping arguments or in these fights between who and what’s an incel is because much is because whoever gate keeps hard still considers a 5’5 ugly guy incel. I’m KHHV with proof I’ve been called ugly.

Last edited:
What's hard to swallow about this? Zyros openly spoke about his successes, so he was never a real fakecel.

how many times does a "normie" have to be rejected or cucked or dumped or made fun of to qualify?

You are moving the goal posts, being affected by hypergamy is not the same as being incel, if you get cucked or dumped THAT MEANS YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT?, you are really just grasping for straws to get excuses, you are trying to walk a tight rope to excuse this bullshit while not saying enough to come off as a fakecel, just stop trying to play both sides, you either believe this BS or you don't, there is no middle ground

You are only incel IF YOU GET REJECTED PERIOD, if you even get to the point of being "in a relationship" YOU DEFINITELY AREN'T INCEL

more and more people are, I wouldn't say most. we definitely aren't a "minority" though, people are just really good at coping or being faggots or wifing literal trannies or whatever

Sure bud, trannies are such a common thing today, like 10+% of the entire human population is trannies already, enough to go around that billions of coping men can just date one

Bookmarked. Will read later.

im srs the only thing he has going for him is eye color and NW0. if he had dark eyes you'd be calling him truecel

You know trucel is like 3/10 right, you guys keep using the wrong terms and confusing yourself, a guy like that just having brown eyes doesn't make him on the same looks tier as fucking St.blackops2cel, that's "trucel" tier

ivgv3vhw3mh21.png

san-salvador2-jpg.253281

Bookmarked. Will read later.

You mean if the mods don't delete it
What's hard to swallow about this? Zyros openly spoke about his successes, so he was never a real fakecel.

So I'm guessing you missed the rest of the thread, imagine having such a hard on for a man's looks halo that you miss the main target of the thread, can you not read?

Last edited:
You know trucel is like 3/10 right, you guys keep using the wrong terms and confusing yourself, a guy like that just having brown eyes doesn't make him on the same looks tier as fucking St.blackops2cel, that's "trucel" tier

ivgv3vhw3mh21.png

san-salvador2-jpg.253281
cage @ ur reading comprehension. i never actually called him a truecel. i just said hes unattractive lmao

ivgv3vhw3mh21.png

san-salvador2-jpg.253281
Watch them say these guys are the same.

I'm sure a lot of people here are incels, not because they truly look subhuman, but because they are unable to have a conversation with an IRL foid.

I'm sure a lot of people here are incels, not because they truly look subhuman, but because they are unable to have a conversation with an IRL foid.
>holes have short very dry one word reply conversations of absolute disinterest and boredom when you try to talk to them
>looool just stop being afraid of women inel

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You'd be able to get a simple village girl at least with your face and height. Its large cities where most of the foids are too spoiled with chads and money.

Congrats, your wish is my command:
View attachment 253280

View attachment 253281

View attachment 253282

@Incellectual @VictoryOrDeath @Daydreamincel

The response you are quoting and agreeing with, is an obvious indicator of a troll, they love to play games where they hint at something because they get a sadistic thrill out of it, merely larping is not enough for them, I may have to look into you guys now, the moment @San Salvador said that shit it was obvious to me he was a larp, no actual incel would just say that out of nowhere in this context, its a trollish statement
I am 5'3'' so no matter what my face looks like it doesn't matter. Though ngl my face isn't that great either :cryfeels: my eye area is ok but my mouth/lips are giga failio.

You'd be able to get a simple village girl at least with your face and height. Its large cities where most of the foids are too spoiled with chads and money.
If you mean a village in a bumfuck third world nation, then possibly, but think about what spending 1000s of dollars and traveling across the entire world to not die a virgin says about how fucked you are.

>holes have short very dry one word reply conversations of absolute disinterest and boredom when you try to talk to them
>looool just stop being afraid of women inel

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
You mean random foids or foids who are your friends? I know some IRL foids and I have long conversations with them (although it is pure rubbish) that of the short words only applies if you are really ugly, you and many here are not.

You are moving the goal posts, being affected by hypergamy is not the same as being incel, if you get cucked or dumped THAT MEANS YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT?, you are really just grasping for straws to get excuses, you are trying to walk a tight rope to excuse this bullshit while not saying enough to come off as a fakecel, just stop trying to play both sides, you either believe this BS or you don't, there is no middle ground

You are only incel IF YOU GET REJECTED PERIOD, if you even get to the point of being "in a relationship" YOU DEFINITELY AREN'T INCEL

Sure bud, trannies are such a common thing today, like 10+% of the entire human population is trannies already, enough to go around that billions of coping men can just date one
well what I meant is rejected by looksmatch then below looksmatch and finally cucked and dumped by 0/10 subhuman hog female and eventually ending up settling with 40 year old withered blown out roastie at 35 who will bitch at you for the rest of your life. I'm not trying to not come off as fakecel. I'm 26 and virgin

Last edited:
You mean random foids or foids who are your friends? I know some IRL foids and I have long conversations with them (although it is pure rubbish) that of the short words only applies if you are really ugly, you and many here are not.
Both, even if a hoe is not immediately disgusted by me, she ghosts me eventually.

If you mean a village in a bumfuck third world nation, then possibly, but think about what spending 1000s of dollars and traveling across the entire world to not die a virgin says about how fucked you are.

No, some small city in your own white country. In third world you'd obv. be a chadlite+.

well what I meant is rejected by looksmatch then below looksmatch and finally cucked and dumped by 0/10 subhuman hog female and eventually ending up settling with 40 year old withered blown out roastie at 35 who will bitch at you for the rest of your life. I'm not trying to not come off as fakecel. I'm 26 and virgin

JFL look at how specific shit got now, ok if that's what you're saying I agree, but either way HE IS NOT INCEL, that's not the standard of inceldom, the guy is above average, all this "his canthal tilt is off by 3 degrees" bullshit is just special pleading so that everyone can just tell themselves they have an excuse

We literally have a certain part of our brain dedicated to analyzing faces, just faces alone, you can just look at someone and see if they are attractive, our brain already does all the work for us, you have to lie to yourself to say that guy isn't attractive

Last edited:
Mods will not ban this faggot lmfao. He could have kept his mouth shut, but he wanted to be exposed. Humans fucking disgust me lmao.
fakecels have a sort of cognitive dissonance between their self-pitying and victim complex (which is why they post here) and their need for validation/recognition of their sexual "worth". they can't actually have both at the same time without outing themselves, but that constant urge to let everyone know that they're "above" incels and have higher "status" is still there, just like it is with all normies

fakecels have a sort of cognitive dissonance between their self-pitying and victim complex (which is why they post here) and their need for validation/recognition of their sexual "worth". they can't actually have both at the same time without outing themselves, but that constant urge to let everyone know that they're "above" incels and have higher "status" is still there, just like it is with all normies
Its honestly disgusting and reminds me of why I hate this world and human beings so much.

i said YOU'd be calling him truecel.

YES, WHICH I WHY I SAID:
a guy like that just having brown eyes doesn't make him on the same looks tier as fucking St.blackops2cel, that's "trucel" tier

You saying I'd call him trucel if he has brown eyes MEANS YOU THINK HE'D BE TRUCEL TIER IF HE HAD BROWN EYES

There are implications to the words you say

It makes no sense to just randomly assume I'd be calling him that if he had brown eyes based on anything I said

Last edited:
This made me laugh bruv. @BlkPillPres you deserves to ascend you ain’t afraid to confront people.

Interesting thread

This made me laugh bruv. @BlkPillPres you deserves to ascend you ain’t afraid to confront people.

I want Descension not Ascension, ascension is for fools, its a cope, an endless uphill battle, anyone who genuinely ascends without exploiting a loophole (arranged marriage, moveing to 3rd world country and staying there, etc) was never incel to begin with, they just only recently started trying hard

But aren't you pretending not to be biased when you are fucking 6"5' and white with an average face and decent frame, so of course you need to believe this is "insane", because then you can't hold onto your mentalcel cope and keep larping
I love how whenever someone calls him out on being 6’5 he never argues against it. Imagine being 6 fucking 5 and rotting on an incel forum.

you think he can't be incel with th

He is literally a normie, if he is above 5’10”he should have no problem, should get out of here and just work on his life.

This went from an interesting topic to JBW cope really fast

I guess I am a fakecel by your standards since a prostitute doesn't count as ascension.

But yeah, you are right, alot of braggers who eventually expose themselves. It's usually postmaxers, attention whores, or someone with obnoxious gimmicks. To come in barging like that anywhere you have to have had alot of validation in person, which comes from looks.

That is, if you haven't blocked me already, because anyone you don't like = fakecel. Hopefully you're not that dense.

Last edited:
He is literally a normie, if he is above 5’10”he should have no problem, should get out of here and just work on his life.
he is working on his life, he's registered at looksmax. he said he's 6'2 afaik. I mean if he feels the need to come here for 2 years and make 5k posts who is anyone here to judge him? people don't post on an incel forum while balls deep in their oneitises

Fakecels make up half the forum. to go and focus on banning em all is impossible and would make the forum dead. it's just the truth. the average ugly male is turbo bluepilled and unaware of his situation. Chad's and higher tier normies Moe likely to be blackpilled.

Brutal. I agree. I dont really trust anybody here and im pretty sure half of the users here are fakecels.

This is the kind of shit we have to put up with on this forum, I want every incel reading this to think of any user on this site that you "like" or are on good terms with, go to the looksmax.org forum and go through their posts, more likely than not it will be completely different, or check their discord posts, same story

This should be done to every OG, postmaxxer, sub8 "theorist", etc., then should be posted and pinned.
I have always thought that this forum requires an optional way of identity verification, in which you send pics of yourself and maybe your voice, and you are permanently identified as a verified truecel (or however twitter does it, idk ngl). Posts and comments from truecels would have much more value, because they reflect actual human experience as an incel. Now everything posted cant be really trusted.

Like @ThoughtfulCel said, just block him, I seriously thinking I should make a block list or something to pass around on the site, that points out all the fakecels, with images for proof

Please, i dont know why nobody has done this before. I was making a list of fakecels, but its too much work. And a list of postmaxxers is gonna take a long time too.

Ok. Added to the list of fakecels.

I want Descension not Ascension, ascension is for fools, its a cope, an endless uphill battle, anyone who genuinely ascends without exploiting a loophole (arranged marriage, moveing to 3rd world country and staying there, etc) was never incel to begin with, they just only recently started trying hard

Your ideas are one of the few reasons i keep coming to this forum tbh. No homo.
Fakecels make up half the forum.
But we can block them if some saint makes a list of all of them.

This is meme site at this point. If we could somehow scrutinize every poster here to find out their history and ban the fakecels, we'd end up mostly with ethnic men. How many ethnic larpers have you seen here?

Cant blame them though. They dont get paid for this.

THIS. I swear to god, every fucking white incel that showed their face ended up being volcel. Even if they were incel at the time, they usually ascend within a year due to exposure and notoriety. The one black incel that showed his face is the truest trucel:

2020 05 07 13 46 56 richard orrett   Google Search

Fucking faggot go to a party and get laid bitch
isn't bo2cel 6'3? how many people do you think invite him to parties? though I get what you're saying, he's not truecel for life, he can definitely improve his looks and ascend