Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hard work is just COPE for losers

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Why does the world jerk off hard work so much?

It's because something ANYONE can do

You can't alter your talent

You can't alter your genetics

You can't alter your iq

You can't alter the background you came from

But you CAN work harder

Which means abosolutely nothing because Chad who is in fact talented can also work hard like you. And when he does, can you catch up with him.

No matter how you train you won't be Messi
No matter how much you study, you won't be Terrence Tao
No matter how much you go WEWUZ, you will never be of royal blood
No matter how many showers and personality changing drugs you take, your jawline isn't going to evolve into a Chad jaw nor is your height gonna increase

So what's the purpose of the world constantly spamming "Hard work" like Floyd Mayweather does in his chants?

To keep you delusional so you can wageslave for Mr shekelberg more. He keeps dangling this carrot in front of you and you keep chasing after it hoping your hard work pays off.

I think Mexicans and blacks are smarter than Asians coz they are lazy. This means they're not stupid enough to fall for the hard work meme. That doesn't mean I support their behavior but I can understand why they are like that.

the people who invented the asians being smart stereotype was most likely jooz who propped us up to bullshit society at large and have suckers imitate rice jackassery

Biological Determinismcel.

Why does the world jerk off hard work so much?

It's because something ANYONE can do

You can't alter your talent

You can't alter your genetics

You can't alter your iq

You can't alter the background you came from

But you CAN work harder

Which means abosolutely nothing because Chad who is in fact talented can also work hard like you. And when he does, can you catch up with him.

No matter how you train you won't be Messi
No matter how much you study, you won't be Terrence Tao
No matter how much you go WEWUZ, you will never be of royal blood
No matter how many showers and personality changing drugs you take, your jawline isn't going to evolve into a Chad jaw nor is your height gonna increase

So what's the purpose of the world constantly spamming "Hard work" like Floyd Mayweather does in his chants?

To keep you delusional so you can wageslave for Mr shekelberg more. He keeps dangling this carrot in front of you and you keep chasing after it hoping your hard work pays off.

I think Mexicans and blacks are smarter than Asians coz they are lazy. This means they're not stupid enough to fall for the hard work meme. That doesn't mean I support their behavior but I can understand why they are like that.

You have described the "hard work" scam is that america.

Never work hard. It never pays off.

the people who invented the asians being smart stereotype was most likely jooz who propped us up to bullshit society at large and have suckers imitate rice jackassery
If Asians were smart coz of genetic iq, than non asian minorities should just tell the system to stop asking them to follow Asians coz there's no way they could keep up anyway.

Jamal is right to pursue a rap career coz it's not like he's getting anywhere near Chang LongWang in the SATs

this. they want all the minorities to be dogs and worship moloch and money above all else, sacrifice all their values for kt

Society just wants you to be a little cog in the machine.

The truth is that real success can only come from looks (genetic), rare talent (genetic) or absurd luck.

No amount of "hard work" can make you outslay Chad. Hell, hard work can't even get us 1 lay :feelskek:

Society just wants you to be a little cog in the machine.

The truth is that real success can only come from looks (genetic), rare talent (genetic) or absurd luck.

this. they want all the minorities to be dogs and worship moloch and money above all else, sacrifice all their values for kt

It’s a Jewish lie

Alpha Destiny cracks me up. He's jacked as fuck but won't get shit because he's a manlet. If he wants girls he should just SEAmaxx, and even then he doesn't need to work hard he would succeed on his white genetics alone.

Sounds like a typical excuse for me. Hard work pays off if you are 6'0+. If not, unless you have chad face or rich, its over

Every job I've ever had, I would put in 1% effort and all the other faggots would cry about how I'm not a "hard worker" :lul::lul: imagine being such a good boy slave you not only try really hard at your shitty job you shame others for not being good slaves like you for mr shekelburg

Temperature of the Sun IQ
50EEDA5F 1E82 43D7 87FE 6E6AAB83AC2B