Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hard Work Will NOT Set You Free

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
You work hard, while many unwed mothers enjoy their sex, keep making babies and live off welfare.
To their credit, many unwed mothers do work; I give credit to those,
but you still have to pay for the schooling and medical care for their bastard children.
Then course, are the fathers, who just use the women for sex, throw them away, and you have to pay for their kids.
So study hard in technology, earn money, so you can pay for some kid's school, free lunches and so forth.
81f161aaad3c8f649cb2e287f72ca225

Hard work is for chumps who don't have the means of a smarter or fast choice. It's the only thing talent less people have left

good thread "grandpa"

Wageslaving is a waste of time tbh

Soon I go on social security.
Sadly, I won't be getting sex, let alone making some bastard children.

You could get sex if you paid for it. Sure, relationships would be nice, but at some point you gotta accept it's not gonna happen and be willing to pay up for sex with a hooker if you truly want sex.

I've received pretty much no benefit from hard work in my life. The things that lead me here had nothing at all to do with a lack of effort. There's too many pitfulls in life for quotes like 'hard work pays off' to be true. Most bluepilled quotes have gaping holes in them bigger than Riley Reid's asshole after a BBC gangbang.