Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [HardToSwallow] Do You Think The Rioters REALLY Care About Black Lives? Probably Not...

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I don't think a majority of these rioters actually give a shit about black lives. I mean yeah, I think there's still a lot of people that DO care. But for the most part I think people just want to riot because it's "edgy" and they want to look "cool" and badass. They just want to stir up chaos by breaking things, setting things on fire, getting into fights, stealing merchandise and cars, etc. And I bet a lot of people who just hate cops and think cops are pigs want to go out an riot so they have an excuse to yell insults at cops because now they can get away with it because everyone else is doing it - safety in numbers... I feel like all these riots are just an excuse for people to destroy buildings and steal things. And since everyone else is doing it they think it's fine.

What do you guys think?

1f5122cb62aa9fbeba2bc4cec9f76b72.gif

I feel like all these riots are just an excuse for people to destroy buildings and steal things. And since everyone else is doing it they think it's fine.
Exactly this.

Would be based but I think you would be beaten up
It's true. They say "All lives matter" but not incel lives! They want us dead! We're at the bottom of the totem pole underneath child rapists and terrorists. If I held up a sign that said "INCEL LIVES MATTER", everyone would stop rioting just to come over to kill me.

Of course they don’t care.

They are niggers

Most protesters are normies who probably miss the party atmosphere that was gone due to covid

They are the lucky ones

It’s just an excuse for there to be massive blackedraw orgies in public and for white women to display their hatred for white men by committing white genocide

riots are just an excuse for people to steal things. And since everyone else is doing it they think it's fine.
Tbh it's not a bad idea to loot if everyone is doing it.

Tbh it's not a bad idea to loot if everyone is doing it.
I had a high IQ idea and you fellow incels should help me with this heist! We need to go to a big city where a riot has started. Once we get to the city, we need to head to the nearest power plant. There shouldn't be any cops patrolling the area because they will all be downtown helping to control the riots. Then we sneak into the power plant and place thermite on all of the generators and electrical transformers. (Thermite is a compound that burns at 5,000 degrees F and can melt through metal). That should cause the power grid to fail causing a city-wide blackout. Once the city goes dark, we can go break into all the jewelry stores. No power means no silent alarms or cameras.

Of course all of this will be happening in GTA V online.:feelsseriously:

Maybe a real small percent of civilized genuine people, the vast majority is either getting a free niggetry pass, or just virtue signaling

I had a high IQ idea and you fellow incels should help me with this heist! We need to go to a big city where a riot has started. Once we get to the city, we need to head to the nearest power plant. There shouldn't be any cops patrolling the area because they will all be downtown helping to control the riots. Then we sneak into the power plant and place thermite on all of the generators and electrical transformers. (Thermite is a compound that burns at 5,000 degrees F and can melt through metal). That should cause the power grid to fail causing a city-wide blackout. Once the city goes dark, we can go break into all the jewelry stores. No power means no silent alarms or cameras.

(Build guide for minecraft 1.15)-
The grid does not work like this. Breaking into a power plant is extremely hard, and there are too many redundancies in place for this to work. At best you should target the nearby high voltage power lines using helium balloons or drones coated in metal or graphite dust, which is a 10x more doable than thermite and breaking in.

(Build guide for minecraft 1.15)-
The grid does not work like this. Breaking into a power plant is extremely hard, and there are too many redundancies in place for this to work. At best you should target the nearby high voltage power lines using helium balloons or drones coated in metal or graphite dust, which is a 10x more doable than thermite and breaking in.
BASED

They're all faggot sjw. I don't care about anyone or anything unless it contributes me to getting laid

To me first it's hivemind they want to do what's trending.

Second, a protected and safe reason to go riot and channel emotion cause human nature, crime is natural and if it's legal, everyone will do it. It's an extremely rare chance to loot shops in a safe way.

Third, they want to hang out in public. After lockdowns and social distancing become the norm, people yearn for social life and it's the first chance after long weeks of staying at home.

I don't think they actually care. It is just an excuse for them to loot and rob