Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Harry Potter is basically like a anime made by the west. Therefore it doesn't get any stigma

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
  1. High school setting
  2. Teenage cast
  3. MC parents are dead/not there
  4. Adults bad
  5. Literally an Isekai since it takes place in a different world thats filled with magic
  6. Dumb waifu wars
  7. The main character is a nobody in the real world but is the chosen one in the magic world
  8. Rival Character
  9. Low level of depth that targets the same audience that watches Naruto or SAO
  10. Pretty bad writing when any adult with a brain examines it in closer detail
  11. Has a crap load of games and other media related to it used to milk consoomers
  12. Has cringey fans
Ut_tE0gIGJVPw4sKZpct2yygprCIc2VrHNq9Ha7X9ZU.jpg

They should get the same treatment as anime fans. But West good. Japan Bad.

Actually Naruto is far more mature since it tells kids the harsh reality that your talents are genetically inherited and no amount of hard work makes up for it

Last edited:
I like Harry Potter, he was incel in his pre-magic days and I identify with that. I just hope an ogrecel like Hagrid comes one day to tell me I am the chosen one.

Harry Cucker couldnt even play his JBW card because of his manlet height and marryed roastie, its over for him

Harry Cucker couldnt even play his JBW card because of his manlet height and marryed roastie, its over for him
oh yeah i remeber he made out with a chinkwhore, fuck i hate this series.

Also op, but anime is accepted by normalfags, hardly anyone hates on it even feminist like it lol

Doesn't Emma Watson heightmog Daniel Radcliffe? Over for him tbh

He was statusmaxxed, though. Ginny Weasley was a virgin, obsessed with him all the time because he is 'Harry Potter', she married him later and raised kids.
She had a bf in 6th part

He was statusmaxxed, though. Ginny Weasley was a virgin, obsessed with him all the time because he is 'Harry Potter', she married him later and raised kids.

Ginny Weasley was the sluttiest character in the whole series. Had multiple boyfriends and was a ranga, yuck

Seems to be mostly female fans that are annoying.

What do you mean? Anime is pretty much normalfag feed now, at least for anyone under 35.
I miss the days when it was mostly the freaks watching it.

Ginny Weasley was the sluttiest character in the whole series. Had multiple boyfriends and was a ranga, yuck
I wish I could ascend with such a cute redhead. :cryfeels: