Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Harvey Weinstein has the Coronavirus and normies are celebrating

K3MP3R

K3MP3R

Banned
-
Bunch of fucking assholes. Harvey Weinstein didn’t do anything wrong but use some holes that wanted to use their beef curtains to advance their careers. Both parties used each other but in typical hole fashion they played the victim and Harvey Weinstein got a prison sentence. This is the kind of thing that makes me hate normies and I have zero sympathy for any normie that’s killed by the Coronavirus. I hope as many of them die from it.

Many of these celebs get the s strain to get immunity from the lethal l strain. He'll be fine, normies on the other hand are dumb enough to ignore quarantine, because "its just the flu bro111" and many of them will die. I say good fucking riddance.

Bunch of fucking assholes. Harvey Weinstein didn’t do anything wrong but use some holes that wanted to use their beef curtains to advance their careers. Both parties used each other but in typical hole fashion they played the victim and Harvey Weinstein got a prison sentence. This is the kind of thing that makes me hate normies and I have zero sympathy for any normie that’s killed by the Coronavirus. I hope as many of them die from it.
and then you got faggots who say "i HoPe hE gEts RaPeD iN PriSoN". that prison justice bs doesn't happen that often. prison rape is just some gay fantasy that normies fap to.

Normies are sadistic.
Many of these celebs get the s strain to get immunity from the lethal l strain. He'll be fine, normies on the other hand are dumb enough to ignore quarantine, because "its just the flu bro111" and many of them will die. I say good fucking riddance.
Cope. The Coronavirus is very mild unless you already have a health condition. Only oldies are dying from this

and then you got faggots who say "i HoPe hE gEts RaPeD iN PriSoN". that prison justice bs doesn't happen that often. prison rape is just some gay fantasy that normies fap to.

You keep pointing to stories where it doesn't happen to try and prove it's rare, but people can point to many stories where it does happen.

It's not even a matter of punishment, some men just succumb to the need. Like Fleece Johnson.

I hate normies. They act like they are moral but they are just social conformists who go with whatever is "trendy"

Yeah.. I thought the reason for prison was too rehabilitate and punish. If a Man is raped in prison and has the last of his dignity taken from him, what does he have to lose? The cruelty of normies creates their own demise. Cruelty to those who are misfortunate is the only language normies talk to people like us.. so of course people like us are going to give it back.. depending on his Mental State of the individual will determine if Tragedy will occur. Normies are so blind to this and it is so ironic that they create their own destruction. The stupidity of normies will never cease to amuse me.

You keep pointing to stories where it doesn't happen to try and prove it's rare, but people can point to many stories where it does happen.

It's not even a matter of punishment, some men just succumb to the need. Like Fleece Johnson.
trust me prison justice doesn't happen that often.

97.1% of prison wardens said that sex offenders are NOT in life-threatening danger when entering prison. and while sex offenders are more likely to get killed in prison (at least in some states), realize that prison has a low murder rate. also while about 40% of wardens said sex offenders do often get physically attacked in prison about 49% said sex offenders don't get physically assaulted often in prison
Yeah.. I thought the reason for prison was too rehabilitate and punish. If a Man is raped in prison and has the last of his dignity taken from him, what does he have to lose? The cruelty of normies creates their own demise. Cruelty to those who are misfortunate is the only language normies talk to people like us.. so of course people like us are going to give it back.. depending on his Mental State of the individual will determine if Tragedy will occur. Normies are so blind to this and it is so ironic that they create their own destruction. The stupidity of normies will never cease to amuse me.
it's funny how normies say our opinions on women are medieval or something yet they advocate for medieval punishments for sex offenders

I hate normies. They act like they are moral but they are just social conformists who go with whatever is "trendy"
Literal sheep bowing to the Shepherd and the Sheep Dog.. I am not jealous of such simple goblins.

The same people saying that would go crazy if someone Saadi the same thing about a hole that fucked an under age boy

it's funny how normies say our opinions on women are medieval or something yet they advocate for medieval punishments for sex offenders
One rule for them and another for the peasants. Then the peasants rise up and they don't understand why.
The same people saying that would go crazy if someone Saadi the same thing about a hole that fucked an under age boy
Yeah.. apparently THAT is too far bro. Fucking double standards of society makes it a society that deserves collapse.

when a man fucks a teenage girl, people react like as if he molested toddlers
One rule for them and another for the peasants. Then the peasants rise up and they don't understand why.

Yeah.. apparently THAT is too far bro. Fucking double standards of society makes it a society that deserves collapse.
society should never bring back medieval punishments and executions. those punishments just made society more sadistic.

That's why I think the ones who express that kind of shit are no better than rapists while also being closeted fags themselves

society should never bring back medieval punishments and executions. those punishments just made society more sadistic.
But it still made them fear.. and that is what is lacking nowadays in Toilets. Back in the old days if they were whores they would be treated with disdain and punished.. if they didn't want to be made an example of they stayed in line. Fear is a good controller. Fear is lacking everywhere in society.. I mean look at the people going out and spreading Corona-Chan everywhere, they have no fear or respect for anyone else but themselves. Fear would be a good control for those that are out for themselves because it forces them to comply, lest they befall misfortune or be punished.

But it still made them fear.. and that is what is lacking nowadays in Toilets. Back in the old days if they were whores they would be treated with disdain and punished.. if they didn't want to be made an example of they stayed in line. Fear is a good controller. Fear is lacking everywhere in society.. I mean look at the people going out and spreading Corona-Chan everywhere, they have no fear or respect for anyone else but themselves. Fear would be a good control for those that are out for themselves because it forces them to comply, lest they befall misfortune or be punished.
actually the crime rate (and murder rate) was way higher in middle ages. also the crime rate is low in saudi arabia but it's because of islamic culture there, not the punishments. every arab country has a low crime rate (except ones with civil wars)
That's why I think the ones who express that kind of shit are no better than rapists while also being closeted fags themselves
exactly. eye for an eye is stupid

Glad the impaler used to punish foids that cheated severely. He would either have them skinned alive or he had this device that would rip their boobs off.

Glad the impaler used to punish foids that cheated severely. He would either have them skinned alive or he had this device that would rip their boobs off.
Sounds like we need him. I've thought of my own unique ways of torture. Probably never going to use them but they are still bouncing around my head.

It honestly speaks to how unnaturally self destructive society has become when a person regardless of criminal status gets a possibly world ending virus and they applaud the virus.. not lament their possible encroaching mortality. I'm sure if Jeremy Meeks got this virus they would start crying like fuck about how unfair the world is.

Last edited:
trust me prison justice doesn't happen that often.

97.1% of prison wardens said that sex offenders are NOT in life-threatening danger when entering prison. and while sex offenders are more likely to get killed in prison (at least in some states), realize that prison has a low murder rate. also while about 40% of wardens said sex offenders do often get physically attacked in prison about 49% said sex offenders don't get physically assaulted often in prison

First, that sample is only 68 out of 821 wardens. And it also doesn't count federal prisons.

Second, it only asks what wardens what they "believe." Not what actually happens. In order to see what actually happens, you have to go inside. Because what happens in prison isn't always reported to just anybody.

He should spread it in prison as payback.

Normies are retarded, they don’t even keep famous people around the same cells as your average criminal.

Normies are retarded, they don’t even keep famous people around the same cells as your average criminal.
Exactly most famous criminals are in their own cell far away from all other inmates
First, that sample is only 68 out of 821 wardens. And it also doesn't count federal prisons.

Second, it only asks what wardens what they "believe." Not what actually happens. In order to see what actually happens, you have to go inside. Because what happens in prison isn't always reported to just anybody.
So? Federal prisons aren’t too different from state prisons and 68 is still a lot especially when there’s only 50 states in America and they had wardens from every region in America. Also, wardens work at prisons so they know what happens there and this are a reliable source. Believe me it’s rare for sex offenders to be killed in prison. Most don’t get killed in prison. The homicide rate in prison is low anyway

Yup

That seems pretty fucked up ngl

Death to Harvey Weinstein; he's just a Jew who thought he could act with immunity.

Also I hope the foids he fucked suffer from the image of his swollen penis and vagina forever. Social climbers deserve the traumas they get.

Last edited:
Weinstein did more for this world with his movies than any normshit ever could. I'm not praising him by any means but I hate normies with a passion and I hate everything they do.

I honestly think an elite few have access to a cure. Everyone below a certain level is fair game.

Hopefully Harvey can spread it and kill a couple symmfaces on his way out of this world.

prison rape is just some gay fantasy that normies fap to.
It literally is. It's often conservacucks who glorify it.

@Edmund_Kemper
@K3MP3R

Weinstein did more for this world with his movies than any normshit ever could. I'm not praising him by any means but I hate normies with a passion and I hate everything they do.
Defending kikes should be a bannable offense.

pretty sure a lot of gov's got the wuflu too

It's funny how soulless people are when it's socially acceptable to be that way.