Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has a foid ever loved you

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Has a foid ever loved you online but you have never shown your face to her

How is that even possible. You can´t love or be loved without looks.

Yea I when I was 17, I met a player with a female identity that I’m almost certain was a catfish.She wanted us to be an online couple, but refused to connect with me on any social media, and all the pictures she sent me were fake

Shitty fakecel bait

My mom says she loves me and that I'm handsome, call me volcel but I wouldn't lol

fakecels? where are u? :feelstrash:

Slav girl. Long story but Yes. I told her that I'm incel with no hate. Jfl she never replied to me again lol. She was a bi Liberal Degenerate anyways. I used the N word once and she freaked the fuck out. I felt like I messed up but after I realised she's a whore I got over her eventually.

Slav girl. Long story but Yes. I told her that I'm incel with no hate. Jfl she never replied to me again lol. She was a bi Liberal Degenerate anyways. I used the N word once and she freaked the fuck out. I felt like I messed up but after I realised she's a whore I got over her eventually.
Does she know how you look?

Wouldn’t say love but I would Chat online regularly with a hot Curry Stacy. She seemed to like me but when I showed her my pic...well I’m sure you can guess.

low iq thread.
doesn't make sense on so many levels.

Yes, yes, and 100% yes. This happened to almost EVERY FUCKING GIRL I've talked with on the Internet. They really like to talk to me, and then they see what I look like, and then they never talk to me again. This is why I fucking hate them all and I want them to burn.

Lol no. I don't talk with foids online. Also JFL at having "e-girlfriends".

Yes.

She talked about how we were soulmates.

I showed her my face.

I got blocked.