Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has anybody here been in alcoholic anonymous?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My mom keeps telling me that I should go. It's funny cause I'm drunk right now. How's that like? What do they do there?

Never been into alcohol tbh

Its probably gonna be a bunch of Chad's and normies acting like they use alcohol to cope with their """depression""".
Also get ready to hear all their stories about how their girlfriends are supporting them and ard worried for them

Don't drink alcohol anymore because nothing can overcome the pain of being an incel.

I've been there and it's pretty gay. They act all spiritual and weak. South Park made an episode parodying them and its actually pretty accurate.

that's literally how it is.

As you can see under my avi, I'm trying to quit alcohol, I made it my new years resolution and I'm doing good, no need for AA.

Fuck alcoholic anonymous. Drinking is one of the best ways to cope.

Yes bro. I am alcoholic!

(Hi Emba!)

I pretty much quit on my own after learning how to make it myself. Then my favorite dog died and i stopped because i was too depressed to drink.

We used to stay up late and kill varmints! Bon temps 'mi! Then he died and i stopped even walking the local woods. (I didn't want to see his grave...)

But now i think that aa would be a great place to make irl friends! But i REALLY HATE whining wimps! (Tbh it makes this site suifuel!) Plus, most/some alcoholics are criminal scumbags that i also hate!

Add those two strikes with the third strike of being too damned far away to ride my bicycle to, and i don't think it's such a great idea anymore.

But if i lived in a city i would go just to be around other people occasionally.