Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone ascended with help of twitter?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Someone knows someone or about someone, who ascended by twittermaxxing? (finding roasties, ugly femorloids, and trannymaxxing does not count)

Not me. I don't have Twitter.

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET YOUR UNSPOILED LOLI WAIFU OF CULTURE YOU UGLY WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE

No.

Twitter is a waste of time. If you want to ascend, you need to concentrate on IG, Snapchat and other social media girls use for hunting guys

no girl goes on twitter and gets turned on by 2 sentence tweets

I'd advise on smiling more. It's a proven method that works 100% of the time.

@konjak found roastie, but only after making a million dollars with his game

No.

Twitter is a waste of time. If you want to ascend, you need to concentrate on IG, Snapchat and other social media girls use for hunting guys

no girl goes on twitter and gets turned on by 2 sentence tweets
At first that snapchat looks awfull, for normie femoids, not cultured lolis

No app can help ya if ya have subhuman face.

@konjak found roastie, but only after making a million dollars with his game
You know, I used to think that if I had money I'd hate gold digging whores and I'd avoid them at all cost.

But I realized that this is the whole point of money, to get a woman to like you. And at this point in life, even if it were only for a few years, I'd let some woman gold dig me for a fake kind of love, cause all love is fake and fleeting anyway.

But I'm unemployed and don't have any money so it's irrelevant lmao. Although I love being unemployed, when I'll be wageslaving I'll look at these times as my golden years, the best times of my life.

At first that snapchat looks awfull, for normie femoids, not cultured lolis

there is no such thing as a non normie girl.

japanese girls use snap. teenagers use snap.

no hqnp girls use twitter to fuck incels lol.

stop with the cope.

there is no such thing as a non normie girl.

japanese girls use snap. teenagers use snap.

no hqnp girls use twitter to fuck incels lol.

stop with the cope.
Loli of culture not using snapchat

You know, I used to think that if I had money I'd hate gold digging whores and I'd avoid them at all cost.

But I realized that this is the whole point of money, to get a woman to like you. And at this point in life, even if it were only for a few years, I'd let some woman gold dig me for a fake kind of love, cause all love is fake and fleeting anyway.

But I'm unemployed and don't have any money so it's irrelevant lmao. Although I love being unemployed, when I'll be wageslaving I'll look at these times as my golden years, the best times of my life.

The money is a big hurdle and always has been....but uh.....honestly I'm not sure if it's worth it anymore to go for golddiggers, it's more for feeling good and having options.

I mean, where we're at now, you need to be a good social jester online and offline, have a lot of money, in order to... do what?

Get to walk on eggshells with a callous 30 year old woman that's been having sex with someone other than you every month of her life up until now?

Holy fucking shit.

The money is a big hurdle and always has been....but uh.....honestly I'm not sure if it's worth it anymore to go for golddiggers, it's more for feeling good and having options.

I mean, where we're at now, you need to be a good social jester online and offline, have a lot of money, in order to... do what?

Get to walk on eggshells with a callous 30 year old woman that's been having sex with someone other than you every month of her life up until now?

Holy fucking shit.
Well, what I had in mind was a more ... unrealistic idea. I was thinking of those guys with quite a bit of money, who can get a cute 20 year old to basically become their personal sugar baby, a bitch they can fuck all the time.

But you're right about the jester part. I hate this perception that I must be entertaining to people, women especially.

And you know, it's pretty much accepted as a fact that if a guy like me isn't funny and extroverted, then he'd definitely die alone and a virgin. That's fucked up, so in order for the basic need of sex and affection to be met, a guy needs to either be a Chad who just has to exist and do whatever the fuck he wants , or if he's like me then he must jump through hoops, have a big social circle, be entertaining and kind and then maybe a used up whore will boss him around for the rest of his life, with the threat of divorce at every corner?

Yeah, life is cruel.

How is that even possible

I can only tell that Chadfishing is pretty easy on Twitter.

Twitter maxxing isn't legit. It's only useful for blackpilling. What's useful is IGmaxxing, tindermaxxing, SCmaxxing. First you make contents on IG. Then you create tinder profile and see if she matches you. After that she'll be linked to your IG in which she'd be impressed even more. All goes downhill from there.

Also you can snapchatmaxx by going on anonymous talk like Omegle or things like that. You can chat with her then ask for her SC if she's horny. You can get sc nudes Tory from her afterwards.

Those are ways on how you ascend with social medias

Well, what I had in mind was a more ... unrealistic idea. I was thinking of those guys with quite a bit of money, who can get a cute 20 year old to basically become their personal sugar baby, a bitch they can fuck all the time.

But you're right about the jester part. I hate this perception that I must be entertaining to people, women especially.

And you know, it's pretty much accepted as a fact that if a guy like me isn't funny and extroverted, then he'd definitely die alone and a virgin. That's fucked up, so in order for the basic need of sex and affection to be met, a guy needs to either be a Chad who just has to exist and do whatever the fuck he wants , or if he's like me then he must jump through hoops, have a big social circle, be entertaining and kind and then maybe a used up whore will boss him around for the rest of his life, with the threat of divorce at every corner?

Yeah, life is cruel.
It's really brutal and just way too much.

Having to wait til your 30s, amass large amounts of money, and be on your absolute best behavior, it's just way too much.

I don't think that works unless ur statusmaxxed

Also you can snapchatmaxx by going on anonymous talk like Omegle or things like that. You can chat with her then ask for her SC if she's horny. You can get sc nudes Tory from her afterwards.
:chad: