Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone been in a fight?

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
Tell me your stories, the only life fuel I have is looking back of when I used to fight in highschool and JR high. I wasnt that good, probably normie or slightly above. I honestly dont even know, because some depends on luck. I was like the only Incel who would fight back

One fight I got into was I joined this school in the middle of the year, I managed to find another group of Incels that no one else would really hangout with. One kid in glass walked by and flicked a pencil at my ear and laughed. I honestly was going to ignore it being new and maybe just letting it slide since it only happened once, but I seen two people who seen what happened. Now I had to do something, or else they will think I am a bitch.

I went to my group of incels at lunch. I said "Hey this fucking guy flicked me with a pencil, what an ass. I am going to fuck him up" They said "Oh okay cool" I said yes, but if anyone jumps in, you need to jump in and help me out. They said "Sure bro, of course we will jump in if anyone else does" They asked "What if he beats the shit out of you?" I said "Thats fine, just leave it, only jump in if anyone else jumps in"

Okay now I have a group of 4 guys, who look like wimps but promised me they would jump in, so I believed them. I walk up to this high tier normie who is with his friends. I said "Hey why did you flick me with that fucking pencil for?" He said "So what? You got a problem?" I said "Yes, I do have a fucking problem!, lets go!" He said "Lets go outside" I said "No right now lets go" As we were standing there a huge group began to form. I just decided okay fuck it and attacked him, grabbed his shirt and punched him in the face. I felt a punch in the back of my head, got pushed up against the locker by another guy. 3 guys jumped me, started kicking me in the head and face.

My incel friends? Where were they? Oh yeah they did nothing and as soon as they stopped and I got up I started yelling at them "Where the fuck were you guys, thought you said you would jump in if they did what the fuck man!??????" they followed me making excuses "There was too many people in the way!! We tried! We pushed somebody!"

Although this story sounds shitty, I actually love it and I am glad I didnt just get my ass kicked by one guy. The guy I was after very possibly could have kicked my ass, I dont know but I am glad his friends did so it didnt hurt my ego

I've only gotten into two fights. One I can't talk about because I don't want it to come off as bragging (as ridiculous as that seems). The second fight was against a bum who pushed me into an alley to try to mug me. His mistake. :lul:

i enjoyed fights back in secondary. i remember always fighting this low tier normie guy for years and mostly winning. he was around my level but we hated each others guts.

I'm a trained kickboxer and trained in bjj. Anyone who knows me would be too scared tbh. Was in a fight in hs with a chadlite friend and whooped his ass. But we were friends so it's not like it was bloody or brutal. Just made him look like a bitch

I've socked multiple people before. the person usually wasn't expecting it and just walked away.

yes ive been in a few fights in primary and high school, and one in uni. i don't like fighting/arguing. but now im weaker and smaller now, because of that poorcel life now.

I use to fight everyday back in Elementary school that got me noticed and for ones I was part of the cool kids crew but when I hit middle school my life turn to shit when I big bob took me down fk that niqqa

No, because i'm to pussy to do it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I've been several times, several against one, always comes out bleeding, but after a while I started to retaliate, I still took the worst and left stinging injured but at least three of them would have some blood payment to me

Never in an actual 1 on 1 fight, but people have bullied me and kicked me before.

Yeah, I've been in a couple, and won a couple (all).

Socked some kid in the face in elementary school for picking on me, same as in middle, that's it.

I'm a trained kickboxer and trained in bjj. Anyone who knows me would be too scared tbh. Was in a fight in hs with a chadlite friend and whooped his ass. But we were friends so it's not like it was bloody or brutal. Just made him look like a bitch

I’d give you a good fight. Been training Muay Thai and wrestling for ~8 years and BJJ for about 2 years

was,nt much of a fight but the last time I punched someone was 3 years ago inside a nightclub got put out by the security men like a ragdoll,last real fight was 6 years ago when I was 23 and I got attacked by a wilderbeast of a femoid for no reason, she dug her long nails into me and left two scrapes at the side of my face, I punched her back once and put her ass back in her seat the barman asked me nicely to leave and so I did

No real fight, maybe on some occasions exchange some fists while in HS but I am low T high inhib subhuman.

no but I’ve gotten bullied in elementary and middle school and beat up in elementary school.

once I finish my boxing lessons I will find them and fight them again

When I was in 6th grade this midget wanted to fight me, so I did, and I won by kicking his foot causing him too slam the floor.

away got in fight, alone agaits all , on groudn , i have to know what is like to kick your ass hard , when i got trainings and study how to fight ,i KO 2 gyus in one fight achieved by deception .

Iv'e had people tell me to my face that they could beat me up if they wanted to, but they never acted on the threat. Its a shame, I actually really want to fight somebody to take out all this pent up frustration I have. I know I'll just get my ass kicked, but it'll be worth it if I can get in a few punches and make them bleed.

no but I’ve gotten bullied in elementary and middle school and beat up in elementary school.

once I finish my boxing lessons I will find them and fight them again

Same here. I wanna get better at fighting then go get revenge on all my bullies.