Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Has anyone considered making an alt

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
If so what would you do with it and what would your persona be

No man, never saw the point of having an alt tbh

No man, never saw the point of having an alt tbh
I consider making one whenever I get bored but I think if I ever did, my identity would be obvious

Yes i have an alt

I need to think of a good name before I make it.

Well one could say this is my alt
I’m learning so much today. Did you do it out of boredom or do you like the idea of interacting with others through different personas
I need to think of a good name before I make it.
Yeah, I thought of one that was alright but it might be too long

I’m learning so much today. Did you do it out of boredom or do you like the idea of interacting with others through different personas
Yes there active at diferent times of day depending mmon my personality

no u fag supporter :feelstrash:

I don't interested in get an alt. But the mods doesn't have your IP address? I think they can ban you if they see that.

I'd be too lazy to switch between accounts

No man. No point tbh.

Yeah mostly so I can change my username I wish I can have a username change ngl because I personally disliked the username I picked. Unfortunately I'm stuck with this username now and if a username change did actually happen to me people would try to ask me and question me what happened.

I don't interested in get an alt. But the mods doesn't have your IP address? I think they can ban you if they see that.
They allow one alt per person
Yeah mostly so I can change my username I wish I can have a username change ngl because I personally disliked the username I picked. Unfortunately I'm stuck with this username now and if a username change did actually happen to me people would try to ask me and question me what happened.
What would you change your name to

No point in making a new "persona". Just post normally.