Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone done any professional sports here?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Maybe it's a bit off topic, but women perceive guys that make sports as attractive. I've seen some not that great looking guys who had hot girlfriends because they were in a professional team in hs and college.

So has anyone done any professional level sports? Football, basketball (shorter guys can do basketball as well, in general school a guy who was 170 cm maximum was playing in the schools team, he also humiliated anyone in my class who played with him, including tall guys), handball, etc

Only swimming.

Maybe it's a bit off topic, but women perceive guys that make sports as attractive. I've seen some not that great looking guys who had hot girlfriends because they were in a professional team in hs and college.

So has anyone done any professional level sports? Football, basketball (shorter guys can do basketball as well, in general school a guy who was 170 cm maximum was playing in the schools team, he also humiliated anyone in my class who played with him, including tall guys), handball, etc
Nothing involving athleticism will allow a trucel to become a pro. Maybe with exception of something soy like long distance running but they would have a pro athlete halo and probably be able to ascend with a whore within that community
Only swimming.
Who?

Professional edging

I hate sports.

I used to be an NFL quarterback but I had to retire because all the guys around me were slaying hundreds of girls while I couldn't get any because of my personality

I played inline/ice hockey for a couple years... but it never did me any good

Professional pocket pool player

Football (Soccer)...

Just out yourself as an alt bro!Women love that

Cope man,at my peak I was skinnyfat
Body genetics are brutal
Like political leanings even matter for ‘cels

No one gives a shit what you vote for buddy, nor why you vote for it. No matter what a cel says about politics people will just see it as autistic sperg talk

I used to be an NFL quarterback but I had to retire because all the guys around me were slaying hundreds of girls while I couldn't get any because of my personality
i have no idea what message this post is trying to transmit

No one gives a shit what you vote for buddy, nor why you vote for it. No matter what a cel says about politics people will just see it as autistic sperg talk
nigga how did devolve into incel politics,I just I said I like swimming

Like political leanings even matter for ‘cels
Oh,now I get it,you thought I said "Alt" as in "Alt right"

No I just ment an alternate account of a previously banned user.

I hate sports, fuck i have always bullied and ostracized because i'm not good at playing soccer(and i'm not a Chad)...Soccer will be made illegal after incels coup 2020

Oh,now I get it,you thought I said "Alt" as in "Alt right"

No I just ment an alternate account of a previously banned user.
Oh I see, Nah I’m trying to see pictures of this supposed incel pro swimmer

I didn’t make any money but I did win some powerlifting meets in the sub 75kilo division. No foid ever was interested. The guys with the interesting bodies all started above 82 kilos.

Not first you’re last when it comes to foids. Sorry
I know that lol.
A chad from my school started swimming in the same place that I did.
Not only did he get ripped and gain an insane amount of muscle mass in less than 3 months,he also got all of the girls attention.
I had,at that point been training for 6years and still looked skinnyfat and bloated with no muscle mass.
I knew every style of swimming there was,while he only knew one.
When we raced I destroied him and I was able to hold my breath for a lot longer than him.
Yet none of the girls cared because he mogged me to oblivion.

I know that lol.
A chad from my school started swimming in the same place that I did.
Not only did he get ripped and gain an insane amount of muscle mass in less than 3 months,he also got all of the girls attention.
I had,at that point been training for 6years and still looked skinnyfat and bloated with no muscle mass.
I knew every style of swimming there was,while he only knew one.
When we raced I destroied him and I was able to hold my breath for a lot longer than him.
Yet none of the girls cared because he mogged me to oblivion.
Brutal af

I had an empty life, i wish i spent time with sports.

i have no idea what message this post is trying to transmit

you asked if anyone her played pro sports, which is a dumb question on an incel forum because pro athletes are basically jacked chads

I hate sports.

No, don't like sports.