Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone done research in which order are hormones released during sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
@Gymcelled i know you love ur studes so can u look up a study or fin information in what order are hormones secreted when humans have sex, im interested in a key hormone prolactin which has been shown to induce these side effects

I wanted to work on a possible way "out" of the primal urges in a safe manner if only temporary

Dopamine (craving), Endorphins(pleasure), Oxytocin and/or Prolactin (bonding to the partner emotionally), etc

Get chemical pilled.

I was wondering if there is a way to trick the brain to think that its having sex to release it in the concentration when its release during an actual orgasm without causing side effects. For this reason @Gymcelled

Dopamine (craving), Endorphins(pleasure), Oxytocin and/or Prolactin (bonding to the partner emotionally), etc

Get chemical pilled.
i know that its when nomrshits and chads bond i want to achieve the bonding effect without actually bonding for this reason

@Gymcelled i know you love ur studes so can u look up a study or fin information in what order are hormones secreted when humans have sex, im interested in a key hormone prolactin which has been shown to induce these side effects
View attachment 419144
Good thread. Reminds me of early videos from barbarossaaaa ngl
I wanted to work on a possible way "out" of the primal urges in a safe manner if only temporary
Biohacking is interesting tbh

Nope. Unless I'm experiencing it, I'm not looking this stuff up personally. I'm more sadistic than I am masochistic.

I require more tough actin prolactin to make foids seem gross

hah what a coincidence that he happens to be one of my favorite youtubers
Yeah I've seen threads where you discussed him and Stardusk's videos that they put out in the early 2010s. barbarossaaaa was also into chemistry and that might have informed his view of how a lot of the "emotion" around love is simply chemistry imo.

Ofc that's now memed by people that want to hold onto the narrative that true love exists but the disney style romantic love is a pretty recent invention. Relationships oriented around love and lust in the heat of the moment are fleeting because there is such a thing as falling out of love tbh

I believe prolactin is released immediately after the climax. During the coom you get massive rush of dopamine, and immediately afterwards it's the prolactin that makes you sleepy and gives you post nut clarity.

This could be partly false though, been a while since ive read up on this

I believe prolactin is released immediately after the climax. During the coom you get massive rush of dopamine, and immediately afterwards it's the prolactin that makes you sleepy and gives you post nut clarity.

This could be partly false though, been a while since ive read up on this
aha and what happens as you climax are there studies done on this ? Mri of a human brain the chemistry the hormones ? When u climax in those nanoseconds what happens in ur brain what is triggered by what and which mechanisms go into play when prolactin is released

aha and what happens as you climax are there studies done on this ? Mri of a human brain the chemistry the hormones ? When u climax in those nanoseconds what happens in ur brain what is triggered by what and which mechanisms go into play when prolactin is released

Oh i saw your other comment now. Those are interesting questions, but i don't know the details myself.

I'm similarly interested in SSRIs for this reason, as many patients report lowered sexual desire as a result. It was kinda something i was hoping for when i started taking them jewpills.

Teasing apart the neurological details there would be useful for maybe producing a drug that can quell sexual desire to help incels cope. Though at the same time that's what normies would want of us anyways i suppose, like how they "chemically castrate" sex offenders and shit.

Oh i saw your other comment now. Those are interesting questions, but i don't know the details myself.

I'm similarly interested in SSRIs for this reason, as many patients report lowered sexual desire as a result. It was kinda something i was hoping for when i started taking them jewpills.

Teasing apart the neurological details there would be useful for maybe producing a drug that can quell sexual desire to help incels cope. Though at the same time that's what normies would want of us anyways i suppose, like how they "chemically castrate" sex offenders and shit.
what i want to devise won't be literal chemical castration i wanna produce a drug or a mechanism which will fool our brain to think that it actually had sex , inhibit the dopamenergic pathways so that it causes a release of prolactin equal to the one once u have actual sex , which then will trigger a biofeedback loop and increase testosterone levels after the prolactin does it job. So we get the best of both worlds

This information is irrelevant

View attachment 419144

View attachment 419149

I was wondering if there is a way to trick the brain to think that its having sex to release it in the concentration when its release during an actual orgasm without causing side effects. For this reason @Gymcelled

View attachment 419152

i know that its when nomrshits and chads bond i want to achieve the bonding effect without actually bonding for this reason
View attachment 419154
Interesting idea tbh. I don't know too much about prolactin, I might look into it at some point

View attachment 419149

View attachment 419152

View attachment 419154
@epillepsy has some insight into this. Apparently you can supplement the experience with benzos to remove the comedown period of depression after fapping.

Last edited:
@epillepsy has soon experience with this. Apparently you can supplement the experience with benzos to remove the comedown period of depression after fapping.
what? i never said this. i was talking about MDMA

comedown of drugs like MDMA, other amphetamines.
in general, i don't fap because it causes me to become depressed.
I see. Thought benzos removed some of the anxiety you get from unexpected surprises that might occur after fapping that interrupt the otherwise calm period ngl

I see. Thought benzos removed some of the anxiety you get from unexpected surprises that might occur after fapping that interrupt the otherwise calm period ngl
im sure it can be used that way, but it's dangerous to take benzos a lot.

im sure it can be used that way, but it's dangerous to take benzos a lot.
Right now every possible experience to supplement the experience has undesirable side effects.

Right now every possible experience to supplement the experience has undesirable side effects.
the depression after fapping is not intense enough to require benzos or other drugs to alleviate it.
it's just preferable to be horny than not in terms of life motivation.

the depression after fapping is not intense enough to require benzos or other drugs to alleviate it.
it's just preferable to be horny than not in terms of life motivation.
There's a similar theme in the book "Think and Grow Rich" that a lot of nofappers swear by.
The aspect of brain chemistry is underdiscussed here except for when discussing drug trips (like @soymonkcel sometimes touches on). Virtual reality is going to be only part of the experience. OP touched on a good point about the importance of affecting brain chemistry. Would be interesting to hear from anyone here with expertise in pharmaceuticals and drugs ngl

There's a similar theme in the book "Think and Grow Rich" that a lot of nofappers swear by.
The aspect of brain chemistry is underdiscussed here except for when discussing drug trips (like @soymonkcel sometimes touches on). Virtual reality is going to be only part of the experience. OP touched on a good point about the importance of affecting brain chemistry. Would be interesting to hear from anyone here with expertise in pharmaceuticals and drugs ngl
It's-a me :feelstrash:
View attachment 419144

what i want to devise won't be literal chemical castration i wanna produce a drug or a mechanism which will fool our brain to think that it actually had sex , inhibit the dopamenergic pathways so that it causes a release of prolactin equal to the one once u have actual sex , which then will trigger a biofeedback loop and increase testosterone levels after the prolactin does it job. So we get the best of both worlds
1. I am not aware of mechanisms that dramatically rise prolactin levels in the CNS (besides orgasm/bonding). If you want to stop your libido without lowering your T, do like @Tenshi : take SSRI jewpills, but I personally think there are better options.
2. The prolactin thing, if I remember correctly, only lasts minutes (because of the halflife of the molecule). You will have a foggy brain several days after an orgasm, but that's not (only) the residual prolactin doing the thing, but rather a homeostatic rebalancing after such a strong agonism of different receptors. It's not only dopamine/prolactin, it's also adrenaline, serotonin, anandamide, different endorphins... You fuck up a good part of your brain chemistry by messing with so many different receptors, specially if it is a habit.
3. If you want to feel OK, abstain from things that cause a huge release of dopamine, eat healthy, do exercise... and do those kind of tryptamines :feelsLSD:

Interesting idea tbh. I don't know too much about prolactin, I might look into it at some point
Right now I'm insanely busy, but If by July you haven't done the research and I haven't forgot about this, I'll post something more elaborate and up to date. Still, I remember doing such a search about a year ago in PubMed, and I found very little... What surprised me the most was that there were no reviews about this topic (or I didn't come across one).
in general, i don't fap because it causes me to become depressed.
Same for me. Nofappers talk about superpowers and shit, but I do it just because else I'm not fully functional.

Fapped back in April because of blue balls :feelsohh:

Last edited: