Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone done shrooms?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Where did you get them? What was it like? Did it help with depression/anxiety/lowselfesteem??

no, only acid

i find acid amazing, though i don't think it helped me at all after it wore off the next day. i assume the same thing would happen with other psychedelics

no, only acid

i find acid amazing, though i don't think it helped me at all after it wore off the next day. i assume the same thing would happen with other psychedelics
did you hallucinate? I want to start seeing my oneitis again even if it's not real

Everyone should try it. I didn't take it hoping to help with anything in particular (I'm not "depressed", I'm realistic about the world. I feel great when I'm left alone and can pursue my passions), but it's a wonderful journey and you definitely feel a glow the following day.

Just make sure you've got everything set up to be comfy. Have yummy food ready for the come down (it'll taste better than anything you've ever eaten), a good playlist set up (electronic music is good, even if it's not your favorite ever. IMO, you don't want anything too overwhelming or cacophonous, you want funky/spacey rhythmic stuff), and have something funny to watch while you come up. I personally don't believe in "bad trips" (you take a trip, sometimes that means facing "bad" things), but if you're concerned about going into too negative of a place, flick that funny stuff back on and focus on it. In 5 minutes you'll have forgotten what you were even thinking about that brought you down.
did you hallucinate? I want to start seeing my oneitis again even if it's not real
Acid and shrooms aren't really "hallucinogens" like movies would have you believe, at least not in reasonable doses. You don't see visions of things that aren't there, you don't believe you can fly and jump out of the window. It just lights up pathways in your brain, like weed but deeper. You're always aware of what reality is, your senses are just more in tune than usual. You will not "see" your oneitis and that's a good thing, bro.

Where did you get them? What was it like? Did it help with depression/anxiety/lowselfesteem??
i did, in jan or feb i don't remember they were crucial to my weight loss and making me less anxious in the end, they did remove my depression almost completely for 10 days, and still left impact for about 4-5 months (i'd say 60% decrease) saddly last month depression come at full force i had sleepless 36h night/day few days ago i'd love to get more of them but they are expensive and tricky to get without getting caught. I have bought growing kit for $40 and got barely 3 or 4 mushrooms JFL but trip was life changing experience even at minimal dose i become a lot less inhibited around my mother and people (but still too much to have good normie life) at least i can leave my cave without crippling panic attacks every time. Feeling of being connected and finally happy with the world was 300% worth it girls lap dacing and making my dick hard were just a nice bonus, and that demon face fuck you cunt, fractals were dope music was amazing during trip especially this video:

you could feel like you were the camera man. It's a crime that they are not legal and jewish pills like ssri/benzo are legal fucking jewish pharma mafia they have ruined so many people. :woke: :feelsree: :reeeeee:

I'm still curious and kinda scared of "out of body experience" at higher doses i wonder how it could affect my behavior in long run maybe i could destroy my depression, insomnia and suicidal thoughts once and for all. Or make it even worse :feelsrope: :f:

Everyone should try it. I didn't take it hoping to help with anything in particular (I'm not "depressed", I'm realistic about the world. I feel great when I'm left alone and can pursue my passions), but it's a wonderful journey and you definitely feel a glow the following day.

Just make sure you've got everything set up to be comfy. Have yummy food ready for the come down (it'll taste better than anything you've ever eaten), a good playlist set up (electronic music is good, even if it's not your favorite ever. IMO, you don't want anything too overwhelming or cacophonous, you want funky/spacey rhythmic stuff), and have something funny to watch while you come up. I personally don't believe in "bad trips" (you take a trip, sometimes that means facing "bad" things), but if you're concerned about going into too negative of a place, flick that funny stuff back on and focus on it. In 5 minutes you'll have forgotten what you were even thinking about that brought you down.

Acid and shrooms aren't really "hallucinogens" like movies would have you believe, at least not in reasonable doses. You don't see visions of things that aren't there, you don't believe you can fly and jump out of the window. It just lights up pathways in your brain, like weed but deeper. You're always aware of what reality is, your senses are just more in tune than usual. You will not "see" your oneitis and that's a good thing, bro.
What is the come down like?

I've done them many times, picked them myself from a local field with cows. And no I'm not bullshitting being dead serious. It's been years though.

What is the come down like?
You still feel kinda fuzzy, it's sorta like the come up but since before you were peaking it feels less extreme. Eventually it gives way to clarity. But your senses are still heightened and the food will explode with flavor in your mouth.

Nah, but I sure as hell want to.

Governments should fund free drugs ti incels

@Ritalincel
C078160F BE8D 4715 804F 38CB058D3644

I’ve done deliriants, but that’s about it.